We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Newegg | browse by category or see best/worst

Stores > Milanoo
  • Milanoo

    Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • ADDRESS
      61000
    •  
    • BUSINESS HOURS
      Monday to Sunday 21:00(PM)-11(AM) EST
      GENERAL PHONE
      +(00)-86-28-655-541-91
      FAX
      +(00)-86-28-853-153-89
    • SUPPORT EMAIL
      http://www.milanoo.com/help/Customer-Service-modul
      SUPPORT PHONE
      00-86-28-655-541-91

    Payment options

    • checkmark icon Visa / Mastercard
    • checkmark icon American Express
    • checkmark icon Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • checkmark icon Wire Transfer
    • option not available Apple Pay
    • checkmark icon PayPal

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available FedEx Ground
    • option not available FedEx Express
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • checkmark icon International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery
    • option not available Digital Delivery
    • option not available Amazon Prime

    Online Ordering

    • checkmark icon Online Ordering
    • checkmark icon Online Ordering Tracking
    • checkmark icon Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • checkmark icon Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • checkmark icon International Order
    • checkmark icon Customer Info. Confidential
    • checkmark icon Customer Support
    • checkmark icon RMA Required
    • checkmark icon Review Guard
    • option not available Notified of Public Replies
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-05-19

Maybe I was lucky

"I bought a pricey **** dress and already KNEW it was gonna take about a month to receive it. It says right before purchasing that it will take 30 days. The material and color and fit were as expected. Perfect.
I have bought from them again yesterday, and I'll see if the results are the same in a month.
"



Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-05-17

...

"Bom o Atendimento é ótimo estão de Parabéns.
Mas o produto que veio não me agradou. Não veio igual a da Foto.
"


Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-05-08

SAD & CHEAP.

"I'm so disappointed! After waiting forever, it finally arrived but looks nothing like the picture and the quality is beyond cheap! I want a full refund including my shipping "


Rating 8/10
4/5
2017-04-21

Prezzi bassi/buona qualita'

"Sono soddisfatta dei mie acquisti. Arrivati in tempi ragionevoli e rispondenti alle aspettative.
Sito serio, articoli di bassa e alta qualità' ma a prezzi ragionevoli.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-04-19

ADOREI!

"produtos de ótima qualidade. Atendimento super solícito. Tempo de entrega superou minhas expectativas!"


Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-04-06

Pessima qualità, esperienza da non ripetere!

"Ho acquistato 5 abiti e 1 paio di sandali e... non si salva nulla! I tessuti sono orribili, la fattura terrificante, gli abiti non sono quelli delle foto! Uno degli abiti che doveva essere di paillettes in realtà è di plastica, tipo i costumi di carnevale. Un altro abito che doveva essere azzurro di chiffon con la fodera in tinta in realtà è sì azzurro ma la fodera è lilla! Il ricamo del corpetto non è quello della foto, il tessuto è tremendo.
Neanche i sandali si salvano, fanno difetto sul collo del piede e li ho anche pagati più di 30€! Al negozio cinese qui a Roma li ho trovati molto più belli a 18€!
Devo dire che la mia esperienza su Milanoo è stata disastrosa, terrò solo uno degli abiti ma dovrò modificarlo, doveva essere un abito lungo mi arriva a metà polpaccio per cui lo farò diventare corto sopra al ginocchio.
"


Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-03-22

The sizes are not those ordered.

"The sizes are not those ordered.
They attack the label in the order received.
Money down the drain ....
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-03-21

Very fast and the size was exactly the one I ordered

"I ordered a Zentai Suit custom made and it came faster than I expected (only 2 weeks after I made the order) and the size fits almost perfectly (it's a little big in the arms but that's because I have really thiny arms, so not Milanoo fault of course!). It has been my first purchase at Milanoo and I'm really satisfied, so I think I will buy again in the future!"


Rating 8/10
4/5
2017-03-09

The products are great - the shipping took long

"I ordered two pairs of shoes and they are both great!
Unfortunately they are bigger than expected, so I have to ship them back. (for european sizes, check the size in the "()"! That was my fault.

It took longer than expected and announced to arrive. (The arrived today 9 march and I ordered them on 14th Feb.) And expensive shipping, but it comes from Asia, so I understand.

I will send them back but I will definitely order the smaller size, since they are really cute and look like good quality. (haven't worn them).

I therefore recommend this shop!
"


Rating 6/10
3/5
2017-03-01

Abito confezionato su misura e carino

"L'abito ke ho scelto e' arrivato nel tempo stabilito, di un bel tessuto un bel colore e confezionato su misura. somiglia a quello della foto ma lo scollo e' laterale invece ke a cuore e ahime' non ci sono le decorazioni sulla gonna!"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-20

ARTICOLO COME IN FOTO

"Arrivato in anticipo, e lo trovo molto bello. Forse avrei dovuto scegliere una taglia più piccola, ma va bene lo stesso mi piace moltissimo. Consiglio l'acquisto a tutti. Complimenti e grazie"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-02-11

buon prezzo

"ho trovato vestiti e scarpe bellissime che presto acquistero', le assistenti risondono subito alle domande sono disponibili. "


Rating 8/10
4/5
2017-02-08

Exactly as in the photo, though size table wasn't accurate

"The winter coat I ordered was exactly as in the photo, though thinner and "bigger" than I expected. Too bad it's too thin for Norwegian winters so I'll have to wait till the beginning of Spring. I followed the size table and I ordered on purpose a size smaller due to my bust size. Glad I did, since it fits me better. It's mostly sewn nicely though a few places there was thread hanging out. Shipping was as expected and took about 2 weeks."


Rating 2/10
1/5
2017-01-31

Scam!

"Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 ****. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2017-01-26

Satisfeita!

"Recebi o corpete no prazo estipulado e não tive problemas quando ao tamanho e qualidade do produto, veio tudo certinho de acordo com o combinado no site. Certamente voltarei à fazer compras no site e indico para as minhas amigas!"


Learn about Our Reviews

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Milanoo is not a merchant member
Milanoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!


See all Merchant Members »