MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

"I ordered two pairs of heels , the are gorgeous and excellent quality! I love these shoes, fast shipping"

"I bought four items from Milanoo (mobile suits), the items were amazing and way much better than i thought ( i was quite escapist at first). the packaging is superb and mind blowing shipping time ( 4 days to Norway/Stavanger). customers service were very helpful too. all in all the this site and the purchase get 5 stars in my book. "

"STUPENDO! Ho comprato robe per il mio cosplay e devo dire che è tutto fantastico e perfetto! Un'esperienza di shopping on-line che rifarò sicuramente e che consiglio a tutti!
Ho dovuto pagare le spese doganali ma questo me lo aspettavo perché dopo un tot di kg del pacco devi pagarle per forza!
COOOMUNQUE *W* QUALITA OTTIMA!
SERVIZIO CLIENTI OTTIMO (pensare che io ero in panico leggendo alcune recensioni...) INVECE TUTTO STRA EXTRA POSITIVO! GRAZIE MILANOO!

"I really like this page,nice products and good cuality all my friends like what i have ordered but one thing doesnt fit me..."

"The panda hoodie/dress that I ordered was affordable, super cute, and fit perfectly! Great product overall. "

"hola recibí mi pedido en el tiempo estimado,los productos me llegaron en muy buen estado,la verdad que todo era mas bonito que lo que se veía en las fotos."

"Specializing in clothing, Milanoo is more than a website with clear categorization of its products aiming to create a memorable customer experience and provide excellent service. It is also a cultural website that is dedicated to creating various themes: wedding dresses and evening gowns, cosplay costumes, sexy apparel, fashionable clothes and family themed clothes"

"I love this shop and pink heels "

"Milanoo is a great online shop, I bought shoes and dress, they all arrived quite quick and are of a good quality-as expected."

"The Best Evening dresses/womens clothing, that is why i have 20 friends who also ordered from Milanoo.Congratulation.
I will order again and again and again....

"The bodycon dress i received was just amazing. The print is just stunning and the dress is really good quality. Really great shop!"

"I very like this shop! I love the serivis - fast, nice, very good!
I really like my dress is beautiful and well made,
I am very happy with it.

Good prices and fas shipping :)

I recommend this store-Milanoo-is the best shop! :)

"I ordered a pvc zentai suit for a halloween costume I'm making. I got it tailor-made. I got it in 2 weeks and it fits like a glove. It's high quality, came quickly, and was affordable. I love it!"

"I've had an amazing experience with Milanoo!! The order arrived super fast, the items where in perfect condition and looked even better than the pictures and the size was perfect for me!! I can't wait to shop again at Milanoo!"

"Milanoo is a great online shop .I'm very satisfied with all the purchases i ordered on Milanoo.Everything was according to description and promptly delivered."

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.