Stores > Milanoo

Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
2017-02-20

ARTICOLO COME IN FOTO

"Arrivato in anticipo, e lo trovo molto bello. Forse avrei dovuto scegliere una taglia più piccola, ma va bene lo stesso mi piace moltissimo. Consiglio l'acquisto a tutti. Complimenti e grazie"

This review was modified by rossella_abejean on February 22 2017 03:45:01 AM

2017-02-11

buon prezzo

"ho trovato vestiti e scarpe bellissime che presto acquistero', le assistenti risondono subito alle domande sono disponibili. "

This review was modified by aurorap87 on February 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-08

Exactly as in the photo, though size table wasn't accurate

"The winter coat I ordered was exactly as in the photo, though thinner and "bigger" than I expected. Too bad it's too thin for Norwegian winters so I'll have to wait till the beginning of Spring. I followed the size table and I ordered on purpose a size smaller due to my bust size. Glad I did, since it fits me better. It's mostly sewn nicely though a few places there was thread hanging out. Shipping was as expected and took about 2 weeks."

This review was modified by beeccy on February 10 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-31

Scam!

"Spent $300 on a cosplay prop which was NOT as pictured. The one on their page was made of metal, the one they sent me was made of plastic. VERY poor quality, doesn't screw together like the one in the photos, and the wrap around the handle was coming off straight out of the box. I can't return it because it took so long to arrive at my address, I had left and gone to a different address, so by the time it was rerouted to my new place, the 14 day limit to ask for a refund had passed. So now I'm stuck with a $300 ****. To add insult to injury, it is now available on their site for $160."

This review was modified by biancatlover on February 02 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-26

Satisfeita!

"Recebi o corpete no prazo estipulado e não tive problemas quando ao tamanho e qualidade do produto, veio tudo certinho de acordo com o combinado no site. Certamente voltarei à fazer compras no site e indico para as minhas amigas!"

This review was modified by flavyanevivi on January 31 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-01-25

Finger weg von diesem Shop - das ist Müll!

"https://de.pandacheck.com/shops/milanoo#rating-box"

This review was modified by falk_auert on January 27 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-24

Sem comparação!

"No inicio tive receio de comprar um vestido de noiva pelo site, mas realizei várias pesquisas com outras brasileiras e tive esse site como referencia de compra.
Fui extremamente bem atendida e solicitei meu pedido sob medida, para meu espanto e alegria, chegou na medida exata! Não vou precisar nem ajustar! =D
Fiquei muito feliz, o pedido chegou no prazo estipulado e perfeito!
Só tenho a agradecer a Milanoo por toda atenção, estou mais que satisfeita!

This review was modified by Jesurano on January 26 2017 03:45:01 AM

2017-01-07

Positive

"Fast delivery. Very high quality, everything like it was described and even better. Size was perfect , it was exactly like it was written.
Fast answer to all my questions.
I am very satisfy!

2017-01-05

Maravilhada com o serviço!!!

"Não tenho palavras para explicar a satisfação e o agradecimento que sinto pelo atendimento maravilhoso da #Milanoo!! Muito bem explicado, confiável , sempre responde as dúvidas com rapidez e eficiência! Atendimento perfeito! E o produto?! Incrível!!! INDESCRITIVEL!!!
Parabéns à todos que compõem essa empresa! Aos novos clientes... não tenham medo, o site é incrível!
Me chamo Noemia de Melo, moro em Sobral, Ceará - BR.

2016-12-05

Thiefs and Liars

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

2016-11-30

"give your review a catchy title" how about, DONT BUY FROM MILANOO.

"took a month just to ship a dress that i didnt get customized. was about 6 inches too long and the top and bust was ridiculously too big. now im a month out from my wedding and just want the money from a refund to get a new dress in time. but the contact page on the website just takes you in circles. i wrote them an email, hopefully it doesnt fall on deaf ears. never buying from them again, and definitely telling others not to buy from them. "

2016-10-19

Don't buy at Milanoo.com!!!

"You have to pay extra costs at the boarder.

They're sizetables are absolutely not realistic.

It's practically impossible to return an item. The website is complicated and they're return procedure is even more complicated.

They just ask you questions all the time and you even HAVE to send them a picture of every item that you would like to return.

You won't get the address where you can return your order. For them it is like a game: They hope that you will give up... It saves them money and time. But I would never order something at Milanoo again.

They won't pay you you're full money back if you return your order.

It takes a really long time before you finally get what you've ordered.

This review was modified by Dissapointed-TOO on October 19 2016 03:55:10 AM

2016-09-28

I love this site

"Good quality products, more than good delivery times, staff ready to answer any queries. I will continue to make purchases on this website"

2016-09-26

Very happy

"I'm very happy with the my dress. Milanoo's group always answered my questions and solved my doubts. The fabric is very good. I Love my dress."

This review was modified by KaryTCS on September 26 2016 05:37:07 PM

2016-08-22

"Well fitting dress. Only a bit too long. Colour corresponding to picture.
Quite satisfied. I would recommand milanoo to friends.

This review was modified by saracano on August 22 2016 12:13:50 PM

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.