Milanoo Reviews - milanoo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.69/10 1,586 reviews

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,587)

Rating 8/104/5

"i received today my order, the school uniform and the action figures are reallyu cute, the uniform is really well made and it fits right :)"

"I am so happy with my dress. I had mine made to measure and when it arrived today it was perfect. I was unsure about ordering it on-line and from china but I would now recommend this site to anyone. Thanks :)"

"I've just receveid this dress today and I completely love it!!!! The quality and the materials used are excellent and very well done! and the shipping was fast too!!! oh, and the mantle is not so red as in the photo: it's the right bordeaux. Thank you =)"

"I have nothing bad to say about Milanoo customers service and products this site provides. Quality of clothes is very good and ordered things fits me very well. Id surely recommend Milanoo for anyone that is in doubt yet. Dont be, Its all good :)"

"I LOVE this dress! I got it today and it fits perfectly! I am telling all of my friends about this incredible sight and these incredible dresses. Holy moly I seriously can't believe it. LOVE IT! Thank you so much guys."

"These are adorable shoes; I get compliments every time I wear them. They fit well and are quite comfortable; I walked around downtown DC today at lunchtime with no problems. Definitely recommend -- I may buy more."

Rating 8/104/5

"I received my package from Milanoo ... it's fantastic, I love it.
My makeup brushes have arrived and are some magnificent. Pretty good quality and good for shades with eye shadows.
I am very happy
Milanoo thanks! * smile *

"I do like the material it is made of, much nicer than in the various pictures available on the web (I have it in black) - a lot silkier and thicker than I thought. The handles are made of leather and are not slippery - a big thumbs-up for that one. The signature lining is pretty and the leather framing of the interior pocket on one side of the bag looks classy and gives the pocket structure"

Rating 8/104/5

"I just received my bridesmaid dresses, and I can't thank you enough for the wonderul product. The color was perfect, the dresses are flawless. They came in a little smaller than expected, but it can be fixed! I would definately recommend bying from Milanoo to anyone!"

Joya-Mack's Avatar
Erkrath, Germany

"Der Artikel von Milanoo ist einfach genial!!! Manche viel besser wie auf das Bild. Die Verarbeitung ist 1+, die Lieferung 1+ , da mein Kleid viel früher fertig war (Größe der Maßanfertigung). Ich hätte nicht gedacht das man für wenig Geld so etwas schönes bekommt.

"I have had the most horrendous experience dealing with this website as well as it's customer service. It has literally been a nightmare.
I recently ordered a bikini and a few dresses from Milanoo just to give them a try, because I have heard of them from an acquaintance. I ordered five beautiful looking summer dresses, all advertised as 'silk', 'cotton', and 'chiffon' as well as a ruffled bikini. The total came out to be $108.00 so- not bad. I waited a little bit over two weeks for the package to arrive, which was completely okay. When it arrived, I opened it and things just went downhill from there. What I encountered was an awful mess of spandex, polyester, and really poor workmanship. Some of the dresses were so short that they could barely pass for a shirt. The colors were awful, the stitching was on the outside, fringes were sticking out, and the fabric that they were made out of could barely pass for a swimsuit fabric. My biking actually came in RIPPED and SEE THROUGH. It was the weight and consistency of a pair of nylon pantyhose. It was awful. Every single item was just awful. I emailed the company immediately to request a return code as well as to discuss return shipping. They told me that I would be unable to return the bikini, since it is an 'intimates' piece, and that they do not reimburse return shipping. They also put you through an awful return process, requesting 'detailed photographs' of the problem, problem descriptions, and putting you on crazy deadlines to make returning as hard as possible (you need to ship it out within 7 days, but before that you need a return code which, once obtained, is only valid for three days). I sent them a variety of emails because I was furious- the fact that they false advertised their products and sent me damaged items is NOT my fault. I should NOT have to pay for return shipping if I received polyester instead of cotton. The very notion of this is ridiculous to me. The response to every one of my emails felt more or less automated, and never once addressed my issues with their clothing. The only thing they consistently asked for was pictures, and they very effectively skirted around everything I was trying to address to them. The return shipping was 29.33 Euros!!! That is $45!!! That is half of what I'm going to get back for returning my clothes! This is crazy. There is absolutely no reason why I should be dealing with any of this! The past few days have been a horror of emails written in broken english intermixed with running around with these 'clothes' and wasting time, money, energy, and nerves dealing with this absurdity. I will never, ever purchase from this website again. I will post this review on every forum and video that I can, so that people in the future can avoid situations like mine. I have never come across a website that has less respect for their customer. I have never had a more stressful and disappointing shopping experience. I look forward to this entire situation ending and never having to deal with them again. Milanoo is a SCAM. Don't let them get you!

"Worst experience I have ever had! I would never shop on this site again! I received the entire wrong order. Initially the customer service tried to convince me that the actual item may look different then the photo. It was an entire different item. Then they tried to offer me a $10 coupon to use on the site?! I am literally having to jump through hoops to get a refund for this item!"

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
milan2011's Avatar
milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear agriego,

We're so sorry for the troubles have caused you .

After a full conduction of the issue ,a new solution was figured out for you .Please kindly have a check of your mailbox to know more in details.

Many thanks and best regards for you .

Milanoo CS team.”

"My dress is gorgeous and beautiful. Samantha and Anna were both very helpful and very fast to respond to my many queries. The quality is fantastic and it fits perfectly. Thank you very much."

"I receive my dress on yesterday. I must say I was surprise that I receive my dress so early. My dress is beautiful exactly like the picture. The dress was made perfectly. Thank you Milanoo."

"I went ahead and bought a cosplay outfit from Milanoo and I took a shot in the dark. I did my research before and it was hard to name a final decision. I thought to myself that this was the cheapest I could find so I might as well buy it. The experience of buying it and speaking to customer service was fine. No problems and they were polite. Then when it came to shipping it was perfect. I didn't have to pay any fees at the door because they were all paid for and the item came a day before it was expected. When I opened the package everything was folded neatly and was easy to take out. I was surprised when I saw the items, they looked exactly like the picture. They all fit well with no problem. Overall the experience was great and I personally would shop at Milanoo again. "