MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10

"just got my order in today, very satisfied with the secured packaging of my model kits and clothes are well made. shipping was fast between China and Canada and good sale prices."

"I made two orders at Milanoo store and I'm really satisfied. I have two dresses with really good quality and a brushes kit perfect! I don't have words to describe all the articles. Are all really good and the delivery was very, very fast! I'm really impressed. "

"I bought a small order under toy and hobby, and find the prices are reasonable compare to other China based wholesaler. Shipping time is quite fast for international Shipping, also take advantage of their "Free Shipping" Promotion. The customer Service is quite nice, i got a response in around 1 hour time. Quite fast for a large oversea wholesaler, compare to my experience. Item come as described in my case, and in very good condition. The only problems with Milanoo is their price range a bit too wide, Similar item cost may range from $15-$40. That mean you can make profit at $15 and make a loss at $40 in the same family of Good. So the Final Word is; Milanoo Is great to shop at with reasonable price and promotion, But you have to know what you're buying because you may suffer a loss of overly priced item."

"Well, my order has just arrived, two kimonos and two jackets and I am thrilled by the quality and the swiftness of delivery, If you consider that they send it from China and I live in Greece, Europe! I made the order in 12/23/2014 and I got it today, two and half weeks later, way to go Milanoo!"

"I recently ordered three wigs on December 10th and they came within two weeks. They were exactly as described in the description and fit well. They are a good seller."

"the dress is very well made, the shaoe and stiching are great. looks exactly like the picture. i ordered one size larger than my usual and it fit me like a glove, so have in mind the sizes are slightly smaller than the european. the item was delivered exactly at the estimated time."

"A very bad quality and not the right size.
Im angry!!

"Size matches perfectlly. They look the same as on picture. I recommend them so much.
Thank you!

"ordine è arrivato. mi avete addebitato 17,10 € di dogana, senza che fossi stato avvisato. Ho fatto un ordine di 33,75 € e ho dovuto pagare in più 17 euro (+ del 50%) per un costo che non mi avevate detto!!! Mi sento preso in giro!!!!"

"My experience with milanoo was the best! the staff help me with all my problems and the product arrive so quickly to my house. About the quality of the product, its so good! I will repeat for sure with this website :)"

"The products arrived well packaged and exactly match the description in the listing. Are beautiful! What I did not like was the freight, which has a very high cost."

"This online shop is great! You have a very big selection of different clothes for men and women. There are also costumes, shoes and clothing for special occasions like weddings & events. The shipping service is very fast as well :)"

Southern California

"I received my order in time for the Holidays, It arrived in good time and a secure condition.

The Dandy Street Wear White PU Leather Bow Platform Lolita Shoes are really pretty and a true fit to the size, the Headdress and Side Pin and simply fabulous, beautiful quality and reasonably priced.

I'm looking for my next purchase from Milanoo Thank you

"Milanoo steps up their game every time I order.
From the fast service to the adorable Thank You card you get in the package these guys are hands down my favorite online store.

After I ordered my items I was immediately updated on their status and provided a tracking number - super convenient! It took 15 days for the items to arrive at my door and they're perfect! The sizing, the colors and the quality was just perfect.

I highly recommend them!! (PLEASE remember to read everything on the page of the item you're looking to order - 99% of order mishaps can be avoided if you simply research what you're ordering.)

Thanks again Milanoo! My next order will be placed shortly!

"Great quality product, even better than described. Well sewn using good fabrics. A beautiful piece. Fast shipping with good packaging. Great customer service. I'm very happy with my Sailor Moon cosplay! "

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.