MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10

"Amazing selection of clothes! Love the great service as well! :)"

"I bought 3 dresses, for the first time, unfortunately, they don't fit me. 1 is too small and 2 are too large and it's not possible to change them. I'm not happy at all and I won't buy again from this store. "

"soddisfatta al massimo!!!!
evviva Milanoo :)

"First I must say.this is the best site that i found for affordable and site that provide High end best product for reasonable prise.i was amazed from the first time i ordered.shipping is super fast,even i was in far country.i will recomand this shopping site to all of you guys.enjoys.its Christmas time and go right now thy have flash sell and lot more item new..hurry up girls and boys"

Beautiful Frozen Anna's dress, more than correct quality. However, sleeves are shorter than they should be. In comparison, they correspond to a smaller size. The shoulders are narrow, too.
The skirt is the right length. If I were to order this model, I'd go for a bigger size.
The delivery was really fast.

"I was amazed by the services of Milanoo.com because the items came into my country really quick, all the products were individually packeged so that no damage could happen and last but not least I received in the package a thank you note for buying from them wich I thing it was lovely, only a big company would do that. So I am very pleased with the services."

"I was really skeptical about buying from here in 2011 I boute a black bell sleeve gothic Lolita dress from them and what I had gotten was not even the same dress they even had removed the pics of the dress online and had replaced it with pics of the dress I had gotten and the price was way down the only pruffe I had was the pic of the dress I had stored on my computer and the creappy dress they had sent me. But I rethoute buying from the. When my boyfriend had ordered me a coat from them in 2013 it came and it was super cute just like the pic I orderd another skrit and just got it it's super cute to.im now waiting for a new dress to so up and I can't wait to see it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-06-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear customer.
We're so sorry for the item couldn't meet your satisfaction .
Regarding to the issue ,please kindly contact our customer service team asap to get a fair solution by following the page http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1295-keyword-rma.html .
Best regards!
Milanoo.”

"I recently ordered a dress and some shoes from Milanoo. I received both very fast and the items looked the same as the website. I dont have any complaints about this website. I contacted customer service to check my status and recieved an answer fast! "

"Really nice clothes and perfect fit!

"Great Items made with Great Quality!"

"When my package arrived in the mail I was so happy because it looked like they took such great care of everything, it was all packaged nicely and What I had bought was well worth the money! I loved the quality of the outfit it was amazing ^^"

"Adorei a minha compra, em menos de um mês recebí meu vestido de noiva juntamente com outras compras. Foi perfeito, de excelente qualidade. Mais que recomendo!"

"Fashionable products,high quility,service and nice prices! "

"Good quality, fast shippiment! The number are a little bit smaller tham europe but nothing too much.
In general I'm very satisfied

"Great store ! High quality stuff . "

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.