MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10

"Milanoo is a wonderful online-shop for fashionistas who love latest fashion trends. Milanoo offers a large choice of products of very good quality at an excellent price- performance ratio.
The customer service is very friendly and shipping is fast, too.
I made a very good experience and will definitively shop again at Milanoo.com.

"I'm very happy with the bag I ordered. It arrived quite soon and it was just like in the picture. I'm also impressed about the quality and all.
I really don't have any complaint about it !

"Really great.
Fast shipping, beautiful dresses, packaged well

"I love this cloth , this is my first time ordering from Milanoo ,I've got my sneaker & pants from Milanoo and I am very very very happy! I am quite satisfied with this wonderful company ,They have nice clothes and fabulous shoes , So I would advise everyone to buy from milanoo !! for all those who are not sure if they should order :)

I love Milano

"Had a really lovely pleasant experience dealing with Milanoo.com order number: en_ht_140718171404_541 I was impressed with the quality of the item i ordered , the speed in which they were delivered and the amazing customer service. Great customer service and quick replys when I had any questions and very friendly members of staff to speak to with very helpful replies. Prices are really good and for the quality of the product I received I was really very happy! All in all I would definitely recommend milanoo to other people, for great service, products and value. you can see photo of the sandals i bought here: http://lifeologybyme.blogspot.ro/2014/08/ootd-milanoos-yelow-sandals-pants-best.html I can't wait to place my next order with them! :)i have a wishlist ...again:)))"

"i am so happy with their service and product Quality .
i got my order just in 15 days , it was worldwide shipping.i loved all of 55 products.specially the makeup brushes set was so awesome
As I'm a professional make-up artist so i was so exited to using these. They seem like a really great quality product for a great price. They are shedding, but that is natural with a new brush. Each brush came individually wrapped in plastic and the case is perfection. I like that there are a few of the same kinds of brush in here so I can go client to client and have a clean brush already on stand by.
I was very pleased with these. They are good quality.The face Brushes are awesome and this kit contains almost all Eye brushes loved the pencil brush alot.The face ones are extremely soft and fluffy. They’re not as dense as I would like, but they are soft enough that I would actually use them. There are 3 or 4 shadow brushes that stand out from the rest with tan/brown bristles…those are good too! Soft to the touch and dense enough that I believe they will pick up and place color well. I love how long the handles are too! it gives a very nice selection of eye brushes. The Concelaers brushes are also so good and gives amazing application result.overall i am extremely glad i Got this amazing brush set!

They Are Currently on Sale For only $16.19

"arrivato oggi abito da sera. perfetto nelle misure, solo un po da accorciare. tempi di consegna rispettati. nessun costo aggiuntivo alla consegna per la dogana :D"

"My order: en_ht_140804151610_129
I am very satisfied about all 3 products.The dress is very beautiful,a realy great piece.My love is the swimear,it is very quality piece and I recomended to order on Milanoo.The crop top is such a great top!The package arrived very quickly,I am realy impresed and it came right at my home.I am glad i chose Milanoo.

"Today I received my dress. Delivery time was respected. The dress is very beautiful, quality is very, very good. Many thanks for the good work !!!"

"this store is excellent,very good quality
tr3ndygirl.com

"Tutti gli oggetti che ho comprato sono arrivati velocemente e rispecchiano completamente la descrizione. Comprerò ancora su Milanoo e lo consiglio a tutti. A++"

"I love my new bodycon dress! Great quality!"

"I love my new sandals! It´s comfy and looks great!"

"Great Seller and great dress
The dress is exactly as described and I liked very much!
Order number en_mi_140616084950_225

"Great website, good prices and excellent customer service."

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.