Stores > Milanoo

Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2016-12-05

Thiefs and Liars

I've order on 19th september and i didnt recieve nothing yet. I asked for refund and they said i have to wait 'till end of octomber, then november and now till middle of december. The package havent enter in my country. Anywaythey dont seems tohave anyporblems i have to wait more they said to me to wait. As i said they are thiefs and Liars. Thank you

2016-11-30

"give your review a catchy title" how about, DONT BUY FROM MILANOO.

"took a month just to ship a dress that i didnt get customized. was about 6 inches too long and the top and bust was ridiculously too big. now im a month out from my wedding and just want the money from a refund to get a new dress in time. but the contact page on the website just takes you in circles. i wrote them an email, hopefully it doesnt fall on deaf ears. never buying from them again, and definitely telling others not to buy from them. "

2016-10-19

Don't buy at Milanoo.com!!!

"You have to pay extra costs at the boarder.

They're sizetables are absolutely not realistic.

It's practically impossible to return an item. The website is complicated and they're return procedure is even more complicated.

They just ask you questions all the time and you even HAVE to send them a picture of every item that you would like to return.

You won't get the address where you can return your order. For them it is like a game: They hope that you will give up... It saves them money and time. But I would never order something at Milanoo again.

They won't pay you you're full money back if you return your order.

It takes a really long time before you finally get what you've ordered.

This review was modified by Dissapointed-TOO on October 19 2016 03:55:10 AM

2016-09-28

I love this site

"Good quality products, more than good delivery times, staff ready to answer any queries. I will continue to make purchases on this website"

2016-09-26

Very happy

"I'm very happy with the my dress. Milanoo's group always answered my questions and solved my doubts. The fabric is very good. I Love my dress."

This review was modified by KaryTCS on September 26 2016 05:37:07 PM

2016-08-22

"Well fitting dress. Only a bit too long. Colour corresponding to picture.
Quite satisfied. I would recommand milanoo to friends.

This review was modified by saracano on August 22 2016 12:13:50 PM

2016-07-19

High Quality French mountain bike tyre tube valve

""Great Product just as seen on the picture. Arrived on time. Is quite big if you want big bags you won't be dissappointed.Excellent condition and colour. "

2016-07-18

Maxi dress

""Beautiful maxi dress! It is my favorite. I never think the amazing price can bring me such a high quality maxi dress. I love it, and thanks milanoo."

2016-06-29

Petar

"I bought this incredible sandals. Received quick. All is as exacted. "

This review was modified by ptr.marinov on June 29 2016 12:51:14 AM

2016-06-28

Simply Perfect!! Just as the picture!!

"I'm from Brazil and in my city renting a new wedding dress costs between 4,000 to 6,000, so though I had to pay an enormous amount of money on taxes it was totally worth it because I have a new wedding dress, made exactly to my body, just like the one I saw in the picture, I may add it looks even prettier than it was in the picture. I'm more than satisfied. Milanoo made my dream come true. About the shipping time, it was exactly what they told me, of course, my wedding is in March and I bought in May, but still, the time it was given to make the dress and then to deliver it, was the same from the website and the packaging was good as well. "

This review was modified by Thais24 on June 28 2016 06:54:38 AM

2016-06-28

“DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM !!!”

"Before buying a wedding dress for my daughter I asked if two alterations could be made to the dress. I even sent pictures of the changes and was guaranteed they could be made. After ordering and paying the problems began: first one of the changes could not be done. I accpted it even though it mean that the dress would not be exactly like my daughter wanted. the dress was ordered quickly after and I received it in about two weeks. After paying an appaling amount of money for the tax (but I was expecting it so its ok) to my profound regret my daughter was shocked. The dress came in wrong colour (white instead of ivory) and the other change had not been made. Milanoo never - EVER - mentioned anything about that change - the dress should be backless instead of having a back up around below the bust line. To make it even worse it would not close at the back. I took it to a seamstress who gave me an estimate of 120 euros to make it wearable.
After filing a complaint Milanoo first tried to make as if it had been my mistake, then acknowledge their mistake (after more than 1 week) and offered a discount coupon of US40 or a refund of US30. I considered this offer outrageous and did not accept it. My advice to you: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MILANOO. They will say anything to get you to order and then try to get away with not delivering what you asked for.

This review was modified by cidalia on June 28 2016 03:43:30 AM

2016-06-21

I like the wedding dress!

"Beautiful wedding dress! The lace is really those good ones. V-neck style is my favorite. I never think the amazing price can bring me such a high quality wedding dress. It perfectly fits me well. I love it, and thanks milanoo. High recommend milanoo~~~~"

This review was modified by EmillyPetite on June 21 2016 11:46:22 PM

2016-06-19

Very very cool order

"I asked for a corset for my wife, and when i got it it was very cool, aldo the tongs i asked for and the LOL cosplay from Katarina, all the products were really good acording to quality and as described on the page, I strongly recomend milanoo for buygin costumes and al kind of products, it is really a trustable and very profesional online store, the Corset i bougth was purple with black and fited very well, also the prices and promotions I took to buy this products were really good deals :D Im very happy. Also the tailoring time was fastet than it was stipulated, and the shippment hapened just a week after I set up the order. The customer service is also great, they are very gente and always do their best for finding a solution if you got stuck in somthing. My experience with milanoo was amazing."

This review was modified by dagottmann on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-17

Product great, extra $25 to pay for the delivery NOT great.

"I order a cosplay costume and the quality is fine and the delivery was quick. My big problem was the order had a COD charge of over $25.00!!! I would NOT have ordered this if I had known about the charge."

This review was modified by shekdoahgelkjgfhs on June 17 2016 07:38:16 AM

2016-05-24

Tailor Made

"I am extremely pleased. I ordered two dresses for my daughter; one for a banquet and another for graduation. I was concern that I would not receive them in time when I saw the processing time. But it was delivered as promised prior to her graduation and the dress for the banquet was delivered in record time seven days prior to the event. I am so thankful. I appreciate customer service for they rushed the banquet dress once I told them when I needed it. Thank you again, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you and I will not hesitate to order from Milanoo.com. "

This review was modified by GraduatesMom on May 24 2016 01:20:30 PM

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.