Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-02-22

More than one month to prepare an order

"Only after you place an order you can discover that there is preparation time in addition to the shipment. For this reason be carefully to pay for a fast shipment if a preparation take more than a month as for my case. For me this behaviour is not correct because you are charged immediately on your credit card , discovering after the order placement this biblical time."

This review was modified by piccil on February 22 2016 03:32:11 AM

2016-01-25

Worst customer service ever

"I've made my order at the beginning of January, my package was sent on 14th with a wrong tracking number so, I couldn't track my dresses.
I wrote to the customer service but never answered.
Fortunately all has arrived on time.

This review was modified by LadyT84 on January 25 2016 04:26:18 AM

2016-01-23

Minha experiencia com a Milanoo...

"Fiquei muito satisfeita com a atenção dada pela Milanoo, minhas dúvidas foram esclarecidas em poucas horas e com muita cordialidade. Uma empresa realmente séria. Assim que chegar os produtos postarei as fotos. E já estou prestes a fazer minha nova compra.... Meu vestido de noiva :). "

This review was modified by katiasantos on January 23 2016 05:54:26 AM

2016-01-05

"I ordered a dress as a gift for Xmas, and I paid an extra fee to have a fest delivery time (4-6 days instead of 11 days).
But I received this dress 11 days after shipping date, and furthermore, UPS asked me an extra 21 Euros as it was sent from Hong Kong to France. When I asked about those two problems, Milanoo's "customers" service replied (in French) : "Désolé pour cet inconvénient. C’est rare d’avoir ce frais. Voici les explications sur douane de notre site : http://www.milanoo.com/fr/help/index-id-240-childcat-232.html Tous les frais de douane sont à la charge des acheteurs. Désolé qu’on ne peut pas prendre cette charge. Merci de votre compréhension."

The first and last time I order with such non professionnel and un-honest salers. Long live Amazon !!

This review was modified by droubaud on January 05 2016 01:57:44 AM

2015-12-25

"I ordered to pair of shoes.
Quality not at the level of the price.
The shoes have been removed from their boxes and forced into a single box too small for them, so I can't give them as gift because now they seem used.
I am very upset for this.

2015-12-23

"For the many times I have ordered from Milanoo, not once have ever been less than ecstatic from what I've received for the price I paid. I'm surprised to see the negative reviews on here, but no company is perfect, but for one based in China, it is very good.

The first two times I've ordered from Milanoo, I ordered Lolita outfits. I was skeptical, of course, as the prices were low for Lolita. The coupons and the special promotions going on? There had to be no way this was true, but it was. I was mindblown! The quality and feel of the outfit was great! My first order from them was four years ago, and my first Lolita outfit is still in one piece!

I've also ordered two pairs of shoes from there. One pair of white, chunky plateforms for my Lolita outfits and a pair of heels for my Sailor Neptune cosplay (my most recent purchase). I went with my normal shoe size, and they fit perfectly! However, with some shoes I would recommend measuring your foot rather than going with your normal sizes as the structure of some shoes are rather different from common ones at the store (and they do offer this option), but this mainly goes for cosplay shoes and boots.

I ordered two cosplays from Milanoo. One for Kagami Taiga, which was ordered back in March of this year (if I remember correctly), and Sailor Neptune last month. The quality of the fabric was very good and comfortable and I was able to wear them for hours on end without getting overheated. Sailor Neptune, as a character, had a lot more detail than Kagami, and Milanoo did not fail to recognise that. They included every detail down to the choker and gem on the tiara she wore.

The wigs that came with the cosplays were very high quality, but Kagami's was a tad bit longer, which I don't mind because I could trim. Better than being too short, no?

The shipping is great! Sailor Neptune's costume took a bit longer than I would have liked, but that was probably due to me ordering on Black Friday. They also sent my Kagami cosplay in quicker without extra charge when I put it in the notes, which I'm very thankful for.

Overall, Milanoo has been very good to me each and every time I order. I am sad to see that not everyone has received their items as expected, but it can't be helped as mistakes happen.

This review was modified by LoveProgram on December 23 2015 11:31:19 PM

2015-11-16

"So tenho a agradecer a Milanoo pela atencao e qualidade do meu vestido. Ele foi produzido sob medida e nao necessitei fazer nenhum ajuste de tao certinho que ficou em mim. O acabamento e excelente e os detalhes de pedraria sao bordados com muita atencao. Com relacao ao prazo, chegou dias antes do esperado, mas como infelizmente o Brasil cobra taxas absurdas de importacao, foi necessario pagar R$ 585,00 para retira-lo nos Correios (o vestido e R$ 929,00 em media). Mesmo com essa surpresa ruim (que nao e de responsabilidade do site), compensou muito comprar meu vestido, pois o precos dos alugueis aqui tambem sao bem altos. Parabens Milanoo pela seriedade no trabalho e respeito ao consumidor. Indico a todas as noivinhas que desejam ter um vestido diferenciado mas com preco mais acessivel."

This review was modified by isabella-magalhaes on November 18 2015 08:11:01 AM

2015-10-21

"I had the best experience possible buying from Milanoo! They answered all my doubts and, after the order was made, I received my product in record time. The product is exactly as described and shown in the photographs of the website, I have no complaints. It's just as beautiful as I expected, even more so than it seemed in the site. Quality control seems to work very well, my product was well made in every detail. I would recommend it to anyone, and I would definitely buy from Milanoo again!"

2015-10-21

"Sehr Gute Ware in guter Qualität zu einem unglaublich günstigen Preis!
Versand deutlich schneller als erwartet. Perfekt!

2015-10-21

"I had placed a order for the Roxas costume from Kingdom Hearts and all we can say is OMG. It really looks like his outfit that he has on the video game. I was worried because we placed the order so late and with the shipping schedule we were not sure if he would get it in time to use as a Halloween costume but when he got home from work on Monday (10/19) the package was there waiting from him, he could not wait to put it on and when he did the workmanship on it was out of this world, there was only a couple of issue with the outfit like the top was just a little tight and the pants were way to long, but other then that we are not complaining at all. My son told me that he is going to use this company to place all his orders because of how well the outfit was put together. You guys really out did yourselfs and my thanks too all that worked so hard on getting it ready and sent out to him so he had it for Halloween. Thumbs up from the both of us. "

2015-09-29

"MUITÍSSIMO SATISFEITA E IMPRESSIONADA....O VESTIDO É MUITO MAIS LINDO QUE O PRÓPRIO ANUNCIO..PARABÉNS A EQUIPEM MILANOO....."

2015-09-14

"Love this site. High quality products for incredible prices!"

2015-09-09

"Very nice!
I purchased the cosplay Natsu (Fary tail) and arrived regularly and perfect!
definitely I will buy here my upcoming products!
Thanks a lot!!

2015-09-08

"MILANOO ... **** O VESTIDO CHEGOU AQUI NO BRASIL , FUI BUSCAR AGORA POUCO. **** ELE É MARAVILHOSO , PERFEITO, IGUAL O DA FOTO ! **** MUITO OBRIGADO PELA HONESTIDADE E PELO ATENDIMENTO QUE FOI SHOW, SIMPLESMENTE MARAVILHOSO ... **** AMEI COMPRAR COM VOCÊS ! **** A ENTREGA FOI MUITA RÁPIDA . *** COM CERTEZA VOU RECOMENDAR PARA MEUS CONHECIDOS A LOJA MILANOO. **** AGRADEÇO À VOCÊS DE CORAÇÃO ! ****"

2015-09-01

"I ordered a few wedding supplies from Milanoo, and all of them were great! The hairpiece was exactly as advertised, the veil was lovely (fake pearl and clear beading all around the edge, so it matched the hairpiece perfectly), and I took a risk and ordered some blue ballroom-style heels. Not only did they fit perfectly, but they had much more support padding in the heel and ball of the foot than I was expecting. They're very easily among the most comfortable heels I own, and I couldn't be happier with the products. Shipping was a little slower than anticipated, but not by much, and I'd absolutely order from them again."

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,610 merchant members.