Stores > Milanoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Milanoo by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Vestido Maravilhoso

"Sabe uma ansiedade que não cabe no peito, foi o que vivi no 34 dias desde do ato da minha compra ate receber. É uma satisfação muito grande, você pegar algo nas mãos que sonhou tanto e ele ser bem mais lindo que na foto. A equipe Milanoo, está de parabéns, sempre muito atenciosos, sempre esclarecendo as minhas dúvidas, rapidez na confecção e no envio do vestido. Simplesmente mega satisfeita"

2017-07-01

Warning - Do not buy from Milanoo!

"Please don't waste your time and money! Do not buy from Milanoo. I made a mistake of buying from them the Halloween Light Pink Lederhosen Costume last month and when it arrived, I noticed that the arm covers that were supposed to come with the costume were missing. I emailed them right away and was questioned that I didn't look through the package good enough. They insisted they packed them. But they were not in the package! I explained that I would need them to send me the arm covers and they said the supplier was out of stock so they cannot send me a replacement. Then of course I asked for a full refund since without the arm covers, the costume was incomplete. They refused to do so and insisted that I had to return the item and pay for the full return shipping which would cost more than the item itself. It totally didn't make any sense to me. I don't know why I would have to suffer from this situation which is completely not my fault. We went back and forth and they did not back down a bit but to offer me $2 USD COUPON! What a joke! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! UD$2 Coupon?! What makes them think I would ever purchase from Milanoo again?? That's an insult! Please do not encourage this kind of customer service. Do not buy from them. It is impossible to return and you will only be stuck with it. "

2017-06-28

VESTIDO MARAVILHOSO

"O Vestido veio lindo...mais bonito do que imaginei!! Superou minhas expectativas! A vendedora era muito atenciosa, tirou todas as dúvidas e atendeu com muito carinho! Enviei as medidas e o vestido serviu certinho, só vou precisar ajustar o comprimento porque pedi maior por medo de vir curto demais!! A única coisa que não gostei foi o acessório de cabelo que nas fotos parecia ser de boa qualidade mas não era! No mais tudo certo...estou satisfeita com a compra e os prazos!! Recomendo a Milanoo!!"

2017-06-21

Really horrible, I will never buy again on this website!

"The dress arrived to me with a big hole in the back, and no way to be refounded. In addition the dress is very different from the picture! Even if I'm thin and I can wear almost everyting..this dress fit really bad! Never again"

2017-06-18

Horrible!

"Die Qualität der Wäre ist sehr schlecht. Außerdem ist bei der Bestellung nicht ersichtlich, dass noch nachträglich Steuern zu entrichten sind. Somit durfte ich zusätzlich zu den 30 € lieferkosten noch mal knapp 40€ an den Zoll zahlen! Und das dafür dass ich die Kleider allesamt zum Putzen verwenden kann ... denn anziehen kann man den Mist leider nicht!
Ich rate dringend von einer Bestellung ab!

2017-06-16

Keine Ähnlichkeit zu dem Bestellten Artikel

"Der bestellte Artikel hatte bis auf die Farbe keinerlei Ähnlichkeit mit dem zuvor gekauften Artikelbild. Nicht nur, dass der Stoff einlagig und komplett durchsichtig war (es handelt sich hier um ein weisses Sommerkleid) sondern das Printmuster und die Verarbeitung der Trägern entsprachen überhaupt nicht dem, wie es auf dem Bild aussah. Ich bin höchst unzufrieden und werde versuchen den Artikel schnellstmöglich zurück zu senden. Hier werde ich nie wieder was bestellen.

The ordered summer dress had no analogy to the picture in the advert, except the color. The fabric is only single-ply and totally sheer. Also the printswatch and the fashioning of the weare does not fit in the expections.
I will never order anything here again, and try now to send this dress back.

2017-06-15

HO PAGATO UN DAZIO TROPPO ALTO.

"DAZIO TROPPO ALTO 21 EURO PER UN ACQUISTO DI 40 EURO"

2017-06-14

12980622445 Women's Burgundy Coat 3/4-Length Sleeve Turndown Collar Overcoat With Pockets

"The material of the coat I order is very, very poor in quality. I didn´t like it. I thought buying in some site whose products were more expensive I could receive something better comparing to Ali Express, however it didn´t happen. Very disappointed! I will not recommend Milanoo for anyone. "

2017-06-02

Horrible

"i ordered a wedding dress for my big day,keep up on checking the order process after 15 days i couldn't view my order it no longer existed the website said i needed to pay for my dress so i called paypal they told me that 334.78 was taken from my card luckly i payed with paypal they attempt to get in contact with the company paypal received no shipping order or detail they didn't even message paypal back after 2 weeks paypal closed the case and refunded me the money back always pay through paypal and be covered this company is a scam !!!!"

2017-05-20

lieferung

"Ich habe unerwartete kosten bezahlt, zweimal die Lieferung. Ich habe ein Kleid gekauft und bezahlt mit Lieferung. Drei Wochen später ist gekommen aber der DHL Agent hat mir noch 42,75 euro verlangt für Lieferung. Also ich habe einmal 37 euro und zweite mal 42,75 euro bezahlt nur für Lieferung. Was könnte ich machen, es war meine Hochzeitskleid. Also alle auf passen.

2017-05-19

Great Product & Fast Shipping!

"I can't believe how quickly this product got to me. I was able to get it within a week of delivery from China. The quality of the product is so impressive too! I'm happy with my choice. :)"

2017-05-19

Maybe I was lucky

"I bought a pricey **** dress and already KNEW it was gonna take about a month to receive it. It says right before purchasing that it will take 30 days. The material and color and fit were as expected. Perfect.
I have bought from them again yesterday, and I'll see if the results are the same in a month.

2017-05-17

...

"Bom o Atendimento é ótimo estão de Parabéns.
Mas o produto que veio não me agradou. Não veio igual a da Foto.

2017-05-08

SAD & CHEAP.

"I'm so disappointed! After waiting forever, it finally arrived but looks nothing like the picture and the quality is beyond cheap! I want a full refund including my shipping "

2017-04-21

Prezzi bassi/buona qualita'

"Sono soddisfatta dei mie acquisti. Arrivati in tempi ragionevoli e rispondenti alle aspettative.
Sito serio, articoli di bassa e alta qualità' ma a prezzi ragionevoli.

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.