MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.12/10 8.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Parts of Milanoo has an amazing quality! The product arrived very quickly and the service was excellent!"

"My order came quickly, low prices pleasing to the eye.
I want to mention very easy to navigate through the site
wide variety of things - the range for every taste.
Great site, I highly recommend.

"This website is terrible and an embarrassment of a company. There is no confirmation order for any of your orders that get sent to an email. The contact info is all screwed up. Emails dont get answered and there isnt even a U.S phone number to contact customer service. Shipping is longer then 3 weeks and all site info in completely unreliable. I will never shop here ever again and i will make sure anybody i know doesn't either. Im not one to complain or have issues but this is a disgrace"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear Alyssamarie,

Please do kindly accept our apologies for all inconveniences you've experienced .

Regarding to your order en_mi_140711104819_079 ,we were more likely to satisfy you .However ,your credit card info was authorized in a high risk level ,For the card info safety consideration ,we had to reject it .Please be kindly advised .

Your kind understanding would be highly appreciated .

Wish a nice day.”

"I love the peep toe ,very very sexy. Adjustable straps at the ankle and heel ensure a secure fit, very very thoughtful. These are the most comfy and dressy shoes I have ever wore. Thanks milanoo I will definitely come back and order more."

"I bought a wig and it is so soft. I also had come so well packed and the shipping is fast. I really want to buy again here!"

"Aquistato 3 costumi mare, tempi di lavorazione e consegna come specificato nell' ordine, fattura e materiali come da descrizione vestibilità buona, in generale tutto come da aspettative, sicuramente farò ulteriori ordini. "

"Just received my items and am really happy with them! Have ordered with Milanoo before and they really are the place to go for costumes etc."

"Milanoo has some awesome merchandise and cheap too!! I was late getting my payment in and I needed the stuff soon, I gave them a quick email and they got the order to me a week early! Very happy with my stuff, great quality, and great customer service."

"vestito stupendo favoloso accezzionale"

docente

"Molto bene!
Ho ordinato un abito per la bimba su misura ed è bellissimo, come in foto, buona la qualità e la fattura.
L'altro abito per me è taglia comune, va bene anzi un pò grandino direi (avevo ascoltato commenti che consigliano meglio taglia + grande che + piccola se siete indecisi). Anche questo abito è bello come in foto, ottimo taglio e fattura, all'interno è cucito e rifinito meglio di abiti firmati e costosi. Contentissima!!!!

"La veste est superbe, bien coupée, de belles couleurs qui vont bien aussi à un homme, un col relativement haut pour bien tenir chaud au cou. Je ne regrette pas mon achat et je le recommande. Un excellent rapport qualité/prix."

"Okay, the sizes they send are Asian sizes (made in China). Everyone knows that Asians are a lot smaller and shinier than Americans. So when you order, make sure you pay close attention to the size measurements. For example, I ordered an XXL and it is an American small outfit! If you are fat, forget ordering ANYTHING from them...they don't have outfits your size. No large or plus sizes!!!!

They do not have a English call center that handles e-mails...they just cut and paste form responses without reading your concerns!

Their prices are descent, considering if you were to purchase this crap in America, you would be looking at paying 2-3 times the amount. So, what they send you is descent enough to wear and own, just don't expect TOP quality merchandise. This is NOT Levi's or Gucci or any other designer brands!

Order #en_mi_140510123829_991

"I love my dress!!! I got it as we were walking out the door on our way to Florida, so I just had enough time to try it on real quick and then hang it back up. But I love it! It was hard for me to make out in the picture, but there is beading all along the folded down neckline and along the first hem. Which I like. Everything looked very well lined and because it is laced up the back it is much more adjustable (and therefore not as necessary to get altered) than a zipper. The rushing is very well put in place which was something else I was having trouble telling from the picture. But it won't unfold or move around. Anyway, I really love it. And I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day!

"I ordered blue 2 -piece polka dot cotton maternity dress on May 11, and received today. The dress is same with the photo, and material is nice. The size and everything looks great. I like it a lot, and will order more in future. "

"The dress is BEAUTIFUL!! Exactly like the picture I am very pleased with it. I am very happy that I ordered this dress. I will be definitely be using this website in the future!! I am glad it fits because it is the first dress I looked at and the first dress that I have tried on!!"

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.