MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10

"Milanoo brushes are a product that has haunted me. Every time I wear makeup I think has done a professional makeup artist. Professional soft and include a brief description of its use in each handle for ease of use. They come in an elegant and practical case for easy storage, so you can have secure brushes and stored in a small space. To be honest, I recommend these brushes to every woman who wants to feel like a professional makeup artist."

"Ordered my second pair of dance shoes from Milanoo and I am really pleased. The shoes are comfortable and are just as advertised on the site. Shipping / delivery was quick, even during the Christmas rush. Prics are very fair compared to other online stores selling dance shoes. Would definitely buy from Milanoo again - thank you."

"Milanoo is a company that makes great product from start to finish !!!!"

"Again I have been dissappointed by Milanoo, I stopped using years ago, as I had ,had a few incidents . Their return policies are all lies. I recieved an item with a broken zip, I tried t contact them on their unfriendly user website, if you have registered via paypal this will cause you a problem too. After a while I get an email, they offer me 5usd to cover expenses of a seamstress to fix the zip, zip alone cost 20usd seamstress fee another 25usd, a zip to sew onto pvc isn't easy to find either. Finally they offer me an address were to send my item, will get full refund, but I have to pay for shipping! So, basically I have to provide further expense on so that I an get my money back??? cheeky company, will report to paypal. "

"positivamente sorpreso, mai più avrei pensato ad una simile performance in un acquisto a distanza. Outstanding!!"

"lovely coat of good quality and the colors wonderful wonderful I recommend 100%"

"Eccellente merce arrivata un giorno prima di quanto previsto e di pregevole fattura super consigliato"

"The products are amazing ! In love with the top and the dress are amazing ! boths are great quality and the service was perfect !"

"sono al secondo ordine, Ho trovato articoli fantastici con modelli originali e molto ben rifiniti. Per la merce ho aspettato tre settimane, probabilmente per la realizzazione dell'abito ma la spedizione é stata velocissima con Fedex, con un tracking preciso e accurato, senza alcun problema in dogana né costi aggiuntivi per sdoganamento, . Per ordinare oggetti di cui avete necessità assolutamente per una data precisa , consiglio ordinare Molto in anticipo..."

"2 years ago (2013) I had bought a Hatsune Miku wig. It only costed $19, and for that price came a very quality wig. It came with hair nets too. It was at my front door about a week after buying it. After that, last year (october 19th, 2014) I had bought some clothes, and the Hatsune Miku outfit too. It came right on the day of Halloween. It came at a reasonable time, judging from the fact that everything came together and i had ordered more than one thing. This is probably one of the best sites for cosplay, and for amazing looking, casual clothes. I recommend this site for anyone looking for cosplay and amazing clothes. Thank you Milanoo!"

"just got my order in today, very satisfied with the secured packaging of my model kits and clothes are well made. shipping was fast between China and Canada and good sale prices."

"I made two orders at Milanoo store and I'm really satisfied. I have two dresses with really good quality and a brushes kit perfect! I don't have words to describe all the articles. Are all really good and the delivery was very, very fast! I'm really impressed. "

"I bought a small order under toy and hobby, and find the prices are reasonable compare to other China based wholesaler. Shipping time is quite fast for international Shipping, also take advantage of their "Free Shipping" Promotion. The customer Service is quite nice, i got a response in around 1 hour time. Quite fast for a large oversea wholesaler, compare to my experience. Item come as described in my case, and in very good condition. The only problems with Milanoo is their price range a bit too wide, Similar item cost may range from $15-$40. That mean you can make profit at $15 and make a loss at $40 in the same family of Good. So the Final Word is; Milanoo Is great to shop at with reasonable price and promotion, But you have to know what you're buying because you may suffer a loss of overly priced item."

"Well, my order has just arrived, two kimonos and two jackets and I am thrilled by the quality and the swiftness of delivery, If you consider that they send it from China and I live in Greece, Europe! I made the order in 12/23/2014 and I got it today, two and half weeks later, way to go Milanoo!"

"I recently ordered three wigs on December 10th and they came within two weeks. They were exactly as described in the description and fit well. They are a good seller."

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.