MilanooCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10

"Hi,
I would like to thanks all milanoo's staff, because their services are great. they are selling high quality Items for cheap and the delivery service is very fast.
I received my items ordered under approximately 14 days, which is very quick compared to others online selling companies.
Also, you can track your order's process through your milanoo's account from the beginning to the delivery.
For any queries regarding your order, they have a live chat on their website, where they give you answer to your question.
I am quiet satisfy with my transaction, and i will do it again.

"This company is terrible. All they care about is getting your money, they do not care if you get what you ordered or if you are satisfied. STAY AWAY!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-23-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear Avatarivyycampbell ,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you've experienced .
Regarding to the issue ,please log in our site and apply a RMA for it by referring to http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1295-childcat-32.html ,a special ticket would be opened for you .The best solution would be figured out very soon .
Greetings!
Milanoo.”

"I would never buy there again. From shoes that cost around 20 € the shipping was 10 €. They send me the wrong colour, and now ( after many mails with the customer service ) they told me, that i have to pay for the return shipping, and that i just get the money from the shoes back but not the first shipping cost.

If i'd orderd wrong i wouldn't say something but this is hilarious.

It took me half an hour to find out how i could contact them because it is so complicated and when you get automatic emails the links in them didn't even work. Never again.

"This is the most horrible buying experience in my life: They sent the wrong sizes of shoes and of dresses, and they blamed on us in not asking for the right ones when we used their size tables. So they put woring size tables in the web, send wrong sizes, made us pay for the return and when they received the returned goods, they say that there are some articles that are not inside the returning box, so ... we payed more for the shipment than for the goods that they say they haven't received.

IT'S A COMPLETE FRAUD!!

"Amazing selection of clothes! Love the great service as well! :)"

"I bought 3 dresses, for the first time, unfortunately, they don't fit me. 1 is too small and 2 are too large and it's not possible to change them. I'm not happy at all and I won't buy again from this store. "

"soddisfatta al massimo!!!!
evviva Milanoo :)

"First I must say.this is the best site that i found for affordable and site that provide High end best product for reasonable prise.i was amazed from the first time i ordered.shipping is super fast,even i was in far country.i will recomand this shopping site to all of you guys.enjoys.its Christmas time and go right now thy have flash sell and lot more item new..hurry up girls and boys"

Beautiful Frozen Anna's dress, more than correct quality. However, sleeves are shorter than they should be. In comparison, they correspond to a smaller size. The shoulders are narrow, too.
The skirt is the right length. If I were to order this model, I'd go for a bigger size.
The delivery was really fast.

"I was amazed by the services of Milanoo.com because the items came into my country really quick, all the products were individually packeged so that no damage could happen and last but not least I received in the package a thank you note for buying from them wich I thing it was lovely, only a big company would do that. So I am very pleased with the services."

"I was really skeptical about buying from here in 2011 I boute a black bell sleeve gothic Lolita dress from them and what I had gotten was not even the same dress they even had removed the pics of the dress online and had replaced it with pics of the dress I had gotten and the price was way down the only pruffe I had was the pic of the dress I had stored on my computer and the creappy dress they had sent me. But I rethoute buying from the. When my boyfriend had ordered me a coat from them in 2013 it came and it was super cute just like the pic I orderd another skrit and just got it it's super cute to.im now waiting for a new dress to so up and I can't wait to see it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-06-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear customer.
We're so sorry for the item couldn't meet your satisfaction .
Regarding to the issue ,please kindly contact our customer service team asap to get a fair solution by following the page http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1295-keyword-rma.html .
Best regards!
Milanoo.”

"I recently ordered a dress and some shoes from Milanoo. I received both very fast and the items looked the same as the website. I dont have any complaints about this website. I contacted customer service to check my status and recieved an answer fast! "

"Really nice clothes and perfect fit!

"Great Items made with Great Quality!"

"When my package arrived in the mail I was so happy because it looked like they took such great care of everything, it was all packaged nicely and What I had bought was well worth the money! I loved the quality of the outfit it was amazing ^^"

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.