MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

"I have bought several things and I was really impressed by the quality of the products!
good job!

"I have had a very mixed result with Milanoo.

I have received some great generic products (wigs, makeup brushes, dress, shoes) however their website uses photos from reputable websites (eg Good Smile Company) for their Nendoroid figures and uses them to sell their own "knock off" versions.

This also happens with Lolita clothing and some of the designer label ball gowns and wedding dresses. Images have been taken from reputable companies and so you think you are purchasing the legitimate item and this causes disappointment. When I questioned them about the items authenticity they stated that they never claimed it was an original (despite plagerising the original websites photos) and refused a refund even though the items hadn't yet been sent, which is in breach of their own rules.
They claim shipping time is very fast (5-7 days) which is partly true. Your item will wait for about 1 week to 8 weeks before it is actually shipped. This is most likely because they send your order with the photo of the item to a sweatshop for them to knock the item up. This is why the quality of the items can be hit and miss. You can not trust the reviews on their website. They select only the good ones and don't let poor reviews on their website. They also troll other review websites making up fake positive reviews which are obviously fake as their command of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

So in short the website is wonderful for cheap wigs handbags shoes etc. but be careful when purchasing high end dresses or figurines as they will only be copies of the original items and you probably not get what you see in the photo.

"I've purchased items from other stores abroad before, but I must confess I'm deeply impressed by the quality of the delivery and the service offered by Milanoo. this is my first purchase with them, but I' pretty sure it will not be the last. Simply magnificent!"

"I am very happy with the order placed with Milanoo! It came well packed in a box, everything was as right after ironed! A well presented and sizes consistent with those on the website."

"Il prodotto è buono, un po' larghino ma ottimo =) spedizione ok!!!"

"I am very happy with the order I made Milanoo.com. I loved the quality of the items and footwear. the dress is beautiful and the size is perfect and the shoes are very comfortable.
Definitely buy again in Milanoo

"Buena calidad en los productos y precios muy interesantes y accesibles. Además ahora tienen más variedad de productos de moda y calzado."

"If I needed a second wedding dress, I'd definitely order it from Milanoo.com. Thank you very much for this beautiful wedding dress. It fits perfectly!"

"Ho trovato il sito di milanoo impeccabile in seguito ad un ordine di tre pezzi: una borsa e due paia di scarpe, stupendi e identici alle foto in still life nello store. La parità prezzo è impareggiabile e sono contenta della mia scelta. Sono stata anche molto contenta, oltre che dei prodotti, della spedizione, rapida e molto curata. Consegna tramite corriere espresso e i prodotti imballati uno ad uno ed in perfette condizioni. Quindi posso dire che consiglio Milanoo a tutte le amanti della moda e che acquisterò ancora su questo sito di moda"

"I found Milanoo casually surfing on Internet. I saw a beautiful dress on its website but at first I was hesitant because the dress was available only in one size so I believed it couldn't fit me well like the top model shown in the photo. In the end I decided to try anyway and I was so please to receive exactly the dress I would: size perfect and price very convenient. Now I've put Milanoo.com among my favourites websites for shopping on line."

"I try to change the size of the item that I order and there answer was no. No credit, no nothing. Shipping is also really slow, around 4 weeks to arrive. Not a good store to buy if you are between sizes."

"I received two sandals and a bracelet watch. They all arrived quite quick and are of a good quality-as expected. I love all three very much and I would recommend it.

"Ho acquistato questo abito stupendo che dovrò indossare per una cerimonia importante a breve...devo assolutamente ringraziare l'azienda Milanoo per essermi venuti incontro con i tempi di invio del pacco...non me l'aspettavo ma è arrivato molto molto in anticipo!!! l'abito è meraviglioso, la mia sarta dice che è fatto benissimo e nonostante io abbia un fisico minuto mi calza a pennello! l'ho acquistato senza misure personalizzate ma devo dire che le taglie sono azzeccatissime...acquisterò ancora da voi, Grazie mille!!!"

"The product ordered arrived in great shape and was packed very nicely with a card included. We will be shopping again soon with Milanoo!!"

"I just received my first order everything was in perfect condition and how shown in the item descriptions and pictures"

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.