• Milanoo

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10

2015-07-27

"I ordered my wedding dress on Milanoo and I am completely satisfied. The dress is just as in the photo and it fits perfectly! (tailor made)!!!! Also the details are amazing!"

2015-07-20

"I ordered my wedding dress at Milanoo after reading satisfactory reviews. Not only it came way bigger than what they stated on their chart, but the top of my dress is completely haggard by some tortuous seams on its very front and, the worst: it's TORN! The edge of the fabric at the very front of my dress' top is completely torn and beyond repair. As an apology, Milanoo offered me USD20 as a refund for a TORN dress I paid USD180 for. Now I have no wedding dress at all!

Tip for consumers: Ask them to send you the real invoice value, or they'll send a fake one tagging your purchase as a "gift" and you may be overtaxed as I've been by your country's custom. You have to implore them to be honest!"

2015-07-15

"Very good impressions about Milanoo after my first shopping. A friend recommended the shop to me and I am also recommending to my friends and remain assured that they will be satisfied with the quality of service: Excellent customer service, Credit card option available, Fast shipping, good quality products at very affordable prices.
I will be purchasing many other outfits from them."

2015-06-24

"+ quality costume
+ payment with PayPal - good choice
+ fast shipping
+ no problem with processing of order"

2015-06-02

"High quality product with fast shipping.

Excellent online live customer service.

Looking forward to make more purchases."

2015-05-28

"Good I have my things. It took quite long than expected that it almost came at the wrong time, and I had to pay extra 30 euros before the items were given to me by FedEx which I had no idea of."

2015-05-27

"My experience with Milanoo could not have been any better, Fast shipping, excellent and welcoming customer service. They have everything! I will be purchasing my honeymoon outfits from them as well."

2015-05-04

"amei a minha encomenda, entrega rapida e o vestido é maravilhoso..."

2015-04-29

"Bad experience buying at Milanoo.
I had to pay taxes and they didn't send me all the products.
Also the costumer service didn't answer my cuestions."

2015-04-27

"comprar en milanoo.com es una experiencia muy satisfactoria buena calidad los disenos son los mas fiel a las fotos q muestra la pagina es una pagina para todos los gustos "

2015-04-27

"I was looking for a long time such a store! Where things would be, and cheap and quality! This store, I was pleased! All came to the highest level! I can not say anything bad! Happy with everything and I will continue to order!"

2015-04-21

"It has been my first time using this site and I have to say I am impressed - so first is the shipping It got here with time to spare but the best of it was the attention to detail the way they packaged everything with genuine love and care and the quality of items was perfect I thank you and will look forward to ordering with them in future I am very impressed"

2015-04-20

"fast, fun shopping,
very good service.
low prices. high quality of service.
product complies with the description."

2015-04-17

"Recebi hoje meu vestido de noiva! Ele é lindo, exatamente como na foto! Todos os detalhes estão incríveis, ele serviu certinho! Valeu muito a pena!"

2015-04-10

"Milanoo has great prices. I purchased 4 bikinis from them. I measured before I purchased and my measurements were correct. The tops fit but the bottoms are so small they show everything. When I contacted customer service. They said sorry. There is nothing we can do. They are not returnable. Worst product ever. Worst customer service. I also ordered 2 wraps which did not fit as one size fits all. The customer service agent, Gary, stated that they are china sizes not American sizes and I should of known that from the site. No where on the site does that state that. DO NOT BUY. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY. GOOD LUCK LADIES."

Share Milanoo's store rating

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.