MilanooCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10

"I ordered a dress and I'm satisfied, it's very cute and well made. Good material. It's just alike the photos. The only thing I'm not fullfill is the cost of shipment, it's too much expensive.

Sabrina :)

"Compre 2 artículos por unos 40 Euros, más unos exagerados 20 euros de gastos de envio y cuando llegó el paquete a mi casa me volvieron a pedir 22 Euros más de gastos de aduanas que por supuesto no te avisan de dichos gastos a la hora de hacer la compra. No compréis en esta página porque al final lo barato sale caro. Estafa."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-14-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Querido/a Cliente,

¡Muchas gracias por su compra!

Con respecto a sus preguntas, nos gustaría contestarle lo siguiente:

En cuanto a los impuestos aduaneros, sentimos mucho pero la aduana está fuera de nuestro control.

Existe la posibilidad de pagar un impuesto en la aduana, el arancel varía según los países , normalmente no hay que pagarlo porque es una inspección casual, por eso, no podemos determinar si hay que pagar o cuanto hay que pagar por aduanas. Sin embargo, si una vez produce este gasto hay que pagar los clientes.

En el enlace siguiente puede saber sobre los impuestos.

Quedamos a la espera de su respuesta.

Por favor, no dude en contactarnos si tiene preguntas.

Si usted necesita subir un archivo adjunto, asegúrese de que el tama?o de los adjuntos no supere 5 MB.

¡Muchas gracias por su apoyo!

sls.

MILANOO LIMIITED”

"COMPRO SU MILANOO.COM DA UN PAIO DI ANNI ORMAI... E SONO SEMPRE Più CONVINTA CHE IL RAPPORTO QUALITà PREZZO SIA OTTIMO!
LO CONSIGLIO A TUTTI... è ECCELLENTE!

"I had a nice experience with this online shop. The clothes look like on the site, the sizes were right and the quality is good. "

"Hi Milanoo,
I would like to give my sincere thanks to you Thank You very much for your lovely order,
I received the order incredibly fast and the packaging also very secured. I was terribly worried before if I would happen to pay more taxes . But It came right to my home without any extra payments, I am really glad.
I ordered only two legging pants and they were exactly what i wanted, :)
The quality of the clothes also very good and the materials comforts me..!! Your service is superb and I wish you all the best.
Comparing to Ebay etc. your shipping cost is a little high but it is fair comparing the very little time you get to deliver the products. You are Awesome !!! so be more awesome .. Thank you very much...!! I wil keep in touch ..
Fashion is always my passion.. So I love your site very much.. :)))

"Good quality and manufacturing of clothes, right sizes and correct times of delivering.
OK!

"It was so nice to shop in your site! I ordered two times and both of them was perfect :) im so happy to have in my wordrobe clothes from Milano, they are so elegant and siuts me very good! Thank you :)"

"Hi,
I would like to thanks all milanoo's staff, because their services are great. they are selling high quality Items for cheap and the delivery service is very fast.
I received my items ordered under approximately 14 days, which is very quick compared to others online selling companies.
Also, you can track your order's process through your milanoo's account from the beginning to the delivery.
For any queries regarding your order, they have a live chat on their website, where they give you answer to your question.
I am quiet satisfy with my transaction, and i will do it again.

"This company is terrible. All they care about is getting your money, they do not care if you get what you ordered or if you are satisfied. STAY AWAY!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-23-2014

milan2011, Milanoo rep has responded

“Dear Avatarivyycampbell ,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you've experienced .
Regarding to the issue ,please log in our site and apply a RMA for it by referring to http://www.milanoo.com/help/index-id-1295-childcat-32.html ,a special ticket would be opened for you .The best solution would be figured out very soon .
Greetings!
Milanoo.”

"I would never buy there again. From shoes that cost around 20 € the shipping was 10 €. They send me the wrong colour, and now ( after many mails with the customer service ) they told me, that i have to pay for the return shipping, and that i just get the money from the shoes back but not the first shipping cost.

If i'd orderd wrong i wouldn't say something but this is hilarious.

It took me half an hour to find out how i could contact them because it is so complicated and when you get automatic emails the links in them didn't even work. Never again.

"This is the most horrible buying experience in my life: They sent the wrong sizes of shoes and of dresses, and they blamed on us in not asking for the right ones when we used their size tables. So they put woring size tables in the web, send wrong sizes, made us pay for the return and when they received the returned goods, they say that there are some articles that are not inside the returning box, so ... we payed more for the shipment than for the goods that they say they haven't received.

IT'S A COMPLETE FRAUD!!

"Amazing selection of clothes! Love the great service as well! :)"

"I ordered a dress and it arrived very fast. I can't stop wearing it, it looks fantastic!"

"I bought 3 dresses, for the first time, unfortunately, they don't fit me. 1 is too small and 2 are too large and it's not possible to change them. I'm not happy at all and I won't buy again from this store. "

"soddisfatta al massimo!!!!
evviva Milanoo :)

Milanoo is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Milanoo is a merchant member
Milanoo participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.