Midnight Velvet Reviews - midnightvelvet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Midnight Velvet is not a merchant member
Midnight Velvet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a product in feb 13 and received it 3 weeks latter only to be the wrong size. i sent it back and asked for the correct size. I waited until until the end of march for a email that said they had received my return. I waited until april 15 to call and find out where my exchange was. I was told the had issued me a credit for amount of the dress but the $20. fo shipping was too bad. When I asked why I was not told they were issuing me a credit the person on the phone said why would we. I said I had asked for an even exchange and she was so rude about itand than hung up on me. My husband had to call back just to find out what account the credit was issued to.
It took me a month and a half to find out I spent $20. on nothing. I recommend never purchasing from this compay. Quite a good scam.