Stores > Midnight Velvet
  • Midnight Velvet

Voice your opinion! Review Midnight Velvet by clicking a star below.
2017-08-24

Extremely Bad "Customer Service"! Buyer beware!!

"I placed an order using a credit card, and MidnighttVelvet opened a MidnightVelvet credit account in my name that i did not request!! When i contacted them about closing this unauthorized account they deflected and didn't want to comply. I still don't know how they could have opened an account without accessing my credit profile, but this is currently being investigated. Additionally when I returned two items that didn't fit they charged me $15.93 in shipping for an item costing $59.99!! Bad business practices!!"

2017-08-19

1980 TackyTimewarp

"For some unk reason, I recd a ‘Midnight Velvet’ catalog today, I would have thought it was lost in the mail for past 35yrs if not for the inflated prices. I wouldn’t be caught dead with any of this horrific, incredibly tacky, blatantly cheap junk if it was free – maybe as a Halloween Costume: I can be a 1983 Madonna/Prince drag queen x on steroids. Honestly, better quality/taste atGoodWill, lol!"

2013-04-15

"I purchased a product in feb 13 and received it 3 weeks latter only to be the wrong size. i sent it back and asked for the correct size. I waited until until the end of march for a email that said they had received my return. I waited until april 15 to call and find out where my exchange was. I was told the had issued me a credit for amount of the dress but the $20. fo shipping was too bad. When I asked why I was not told they were issuing me a credit the person on the phone said why would we. I said I had asked for an even exchange and she was so rude about itand than hung up on me. My husband had to call back just to find out what account the credit was issued to.
It took me a month and a half to find out I spent $20. on nothing. I recommend never purchasing from this compay. Quite a good scam.

Share Midnight Velvet's store rating

Midnight Velvet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Midnight Velvet is not a merchant member
Midnight Velvet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!