• MidnightBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.78/10 1.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10

"I have ordered many things but shipping costs are too higher than others "

"Great site, they communicate well and are timely. Expectations were met sufficiently. "

"Have new and innovated items for sale at a reasonable price."

"I check your site every night and frequently find very good deals. Sometimes the products are a little more banged up than I'd like but with the pricing I feel guilty even mentioning it."

" 1-800-627-3664 If anybody had a horrible experience like me here is the true customer service number..."

"Bought a mystery package and had a great time opening it and exploring it. Nothing overly valuable in it, but a few useful items - memory foam insoles for one. Got a good laugh and now my daughter wants to get a mystery package for herself."

"I brought the item on March 6, 2015, you didn't send me an e-mail until April 2, 2015 that the item was shipped. It is now April 21 and I still do not have the item . With this type of operation, I do not think that I will ever buy from you again if I ever get the item I bought."

"My experience with purchasing items from Midnight Box is very satisfactory. I love the items I've purchased. When purchasing from Midnight Box you have to purchase with the understanding that the items will take 3 to 4 weeks to receive. I've you purchase with the attitude then you to will be satisfied. "

"It took almost a month for both of my orders to ship. NO status was ever given or explanation as to why these were late. The tracking #s only would show that a shipping ticket was generated and then just sat in that status for over 3 weeks."

"So, I know it's a mystery box per se, but when you have no idea of what the product is after receiving it because there's no product information included & no clear use for it...."

" The Midnight Box contained a bunch of cheap Chinese junk. Total value of everything was probably $2. I will not do this again. "

Illinois

"Original item I received was defective out of the box. Took some work to get RMA.
However, my real gripe is the RELENTLESS spamming that they do and the fact that they choose to violate the 2004 CAN-SPAM act: you can unsubscribe until you're blue in the face, they will continue to send their junk mail FOREVER.

"i have not recieved the product and it has been over several weeks."

"The box was cheap, and out of the 2 I bought , there was very little I thought was something I would need or want"

"Box of crap was really a box of crap"

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.