• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10

"My product was ordered on 12/22 and still not shipped!

"I am very unhappy with the product I purchased. It worked fine for a day or two & then there was so much static I couldn't hear with the bluetooth ear piece. I guess I should have know the price was too good to be true. How could I expect to pay $20 for something & it be awesome. I learned my lesson. I will never purchase anything else from this company again."

"My item was received sooner than expected, without incident and was precisely what I wanted."

"All of the stuff in the box was ghetto and outdated! I had zero use for anything in that box!"

"Took over 3 weeks for delivery

"My order arrived without any delays. My order was for Christmas gifts and there hasn't been any problem with the merchandise that I'am aware of."

"Received on time and in good condition"

"Great deals everyday. Little slow on the shipping, but thats why the prices are low."

"Works like it is supposed to."

"I wish I had reviewed this company before purchasing! I ordered two different electronic children's toys for Christmas presents. When they arrived they were both the same item. After waiting a couple weeks and several emails later I received a response and was told I would receive a refund for the 1 item. However, in the meantime, I had checked the other item and it was utter and total rubbish! The toy is supposed to spell out and talk words, you can barely understand the very heavy asian accent, a young child (which the toy was supposed to be designed for) would certainly not understand what is being said. I sent a message explaining what the issue was and I was told that I had to pay to ship the item back and also would be charged a restocking fee (who charges a restocking fee these days! and, what the heck does that mean anyway, just another way to make you pay for something you don't want), needless to say it was not worth it...which, of course, is what they are hoping for. The rating below should allow no star...they don't deserve 1 star, so reluctantly I will put 1 star. After reading many reviews here, I would say any really good ratings for Midnight Box are false, don't fall for it!"

"The box was fun, even had something I was wanting to order anyways. "

"While all mystery boxes are a shot in the dark I was a little disappointed by the contents of this one. "

"It was a mystery box and was worst then expected. Some really old electronics and not a thing I could use.
Shipping was overpriced
Won't be buying again.

"Their customer service was great. Products are garbage. I purchased $45 worth of their bags of crap. And I could have bought everything I recieved from the dollar store. For 1/4 of the price. Very disappointing. Their response was well you bought crap... Which is understandable. But in their description they state that they have nice things in these bags of crap. What a crock of crap! :) I will not deal with again. "

"My order never came. Talked to midnight box they said that since tracking showed it was delivered they could not do anything."

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.