• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"I emailed them 3 times and received no response until after filing my paypal claim. They said they couldn't get to the office to respond due to weather. HMMM for email support? I got the typical response that many complaints say they get from Midnightbox.com support- vendor issue. This is really scary that a company that has been around since 2005 has not been able to find reliable vendors. I thought I was purchasing down pillows made in the US. The shipping label was created on 11/7 and I got a shipped notice from Midnightbox.com on the 11th. Finally figured out it was a Fedex tracking number but Fedex said that they never received item. I feel sorry for Fedex as Midnightbox.com would not answer my emails I called Fedex numerous times and tried to get them to find my shipment. When Midnightbox.com writes the vendor has lied to them twice about these pillows availability, why wouldn't they contact customers? I hate companies that make you jump thru hoops to get your money back especially when they know many of their vendors are dishonest and/or unreliable! I do not think I would have gotten my money back if I had not used paypal and filed a claim. Midnightbox to their credit did refund my money promptly (Nov. 25) after claim was filed but it would have been nice if they would not have forced me to file a claim due to their inaction. It appears that Midnightbox.com no longer accepts paypal. It appears that some people got the pillows and they are only 5% down not 100%. I would worry about this transaction. Did the vendor lie about "made in USA"as well ? Some beds, etc. from China have been found to be infested with bedbugs. Glad I did not get the fake 100% down pillows. Midnight box.com needs to get rid of their shady vendors! "

"Product as advertised................................"

"I have never received the item. I have snt an email to customer service.

"I bought 2 "Deluxe 100 Percent Natural White Goose Filling Down 20"X26" Pillow".
When they arrived they were only 5% down filled. Do not trust this site. Do not waste your time or money.
When I read their return policy it states: MidnightBox.com is not responsible for misleading information displayed on our site.
WHAT??
So expect to be lied to because they can't help themselves.

"very unhappy, ordered 2 goose down pillows, they charged my card, never received the items, email, no answer, telephone call, out of the office message, left a message, no call back, tracked the ordered, told me the order does not exist,"

"Absolutely Horrible. First off the product was a knockoff: " Lightning McQueen and Friend Lego Style Race Car Set " was neither Lightning McQueen (Disney) or actual Lego. It was a complete Asian knockoff. It of course came from China via customs in a poorly shipped container which made it even more of a mess. Further it took a month for me to receive and I only have received one of the two I have ordered to date!"

"package delivered on time"

"They sent the wrong item; king size pillow cases instead of standard. No biggie, they were $8 + $4 shipping. When I inquired about getting the right item, it took them 4 days to respond with "I have to check with the vendor". OK, 3 days and another email from me, they responded with the "vendor wants you to take pictures of the product". Really? OK. I sent pictures. A week later and another email from me, they responded with "waiting on the vendor" Seriously? I then requested my $12 back. To which they once again deferred to the vendor.. Two more emails from me telling them that this is b.s. and I really don't care about THEIR vendor. I reminded them that I didn't order anything from, nor pay, THEIR vendor, I paid Midnightbox.com. Finally they refunded me my money. Seemed to be a lot of running around for $12. I really don't like their policy of blaming a vendor for 2 weeks. I certainly would never buy anything expensive from them."

"I would not recommend MidnightBox to my worst enemy! I was charged on day one - six weeks later, still no merchandise - no estimated time or tracking number received yet! I will continue my review on Facebook!"

"very unhappy with Midnight box. I ordered an item on 10/1/2014 it is now 11/15/2014 and I have not received it. I emailed the customer service department whom informed me it was just shipped on 10/30/14 which was a lie it wasn't actually shipped until 11/5/2014. I have still not received it and will not do business with this company again. "

"fast shipment..just as advertised..no problems"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!”

"Other then the longer delivery time (4 weeks - 3-5 weeks as stated), the service has been great."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"IT WAS ALL GOOD. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

"As long as you don't need the product quickly and can wait several weeks, it's a good deal."

"I love the prices! It did take a long time to arrive, but I wasn't in a rush. The product, however, looks like a Chinese knock-off."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.