• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.95/10 1.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10

"Ordered merchandise on October 30, 2014. As of December 16, 2014 have not received merchandise. At this point have requested a refund, but haven't heard from MidnightBox. I did ask for a delivery estimate on 12/3/2014, but I was only told it had been shipped. I was given an obscure USPS number that was impossible to track."

"Item was shipped very quickly. Item was clearly described."

"This is the worst shopping site ever. Even items I brought on ebay from over seas are better then this. Item was purchase on 11/05, contacted customer service on 12/2. Replied said item was shipped 12/3. Got a confirmation email saying item was shipped on 12/9. Is already a week and nothing. Tracking number was not found on any delivery site. I even paid $3.99 for shipping. What a waste. "

"It took a very long time to get to my house, more than six weeks. Tracking the shipment was impossible, but I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from your representative. "

"Love Midnight box!!!! longtime fan and have purchased many items from them."

"Delivered on time, was a little damaged when I got it but that's not the fault of midnight box"

"I have not received my purchase. Order was placed in October and it is December. There were two emails sent asking for the status of my order and no reply.
Very very dissatisfied. This was my first purchase with Midnight Box and I am sure it will be my last.
Vickie Skelton

"Ordered 6 weeks ago. Have not recieved order and Midnight bix is not very helpful in their response excapt to offer a 5% disciunt on next order. Haha, I will not be throwing good money after bad."

"I ordered eight 100% down pillows. Received eight 10% down pillows. Customer service was non-responsive to my e-mail. Their site has no phone number and no address. That should have been the tipoff for me.

Oh, well. Amex will wake them up, but what a waste of time for everyone.

"excelent service keep you update until you receive the goods"

"Item was just as described and I received it is a timely manner.
Thank you!!

"I ordered a tactical backpack from your site on Oct. 30. It shipped from New York on Nov 20. I live in VA and STILL DONT HAVE IT!! I have contacted your company SEVERAL times and am yet to hear from anyone. If i could chose ZERO stars, that's exactly what you would get because YOU SUCK!!!!!"

"Issues with advertising emails sent that are older and when you click on an item the price is way more. Also one of my past orders was only half shipped (2 or 4) and trying to get that resolved is less than easy. No phone contact and email support does not respond with any urgency. I still do not have my 2 items or know when I will that I paid for and it's been sense 11/26/14 when I contacted them with details of their mistake in not shipping the two items."

"I received exactly what I ordered. My order came in earlier than I expected which was great. I have not had any problems with MidNight Boxes products or service."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! Its is greatly appreciated!”

"Always get what I want at an excellent price."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-08-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!!”

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.