• Address: 3253 Walden Ave., Depew, New York

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.60/10 2.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10

"Very nice lots of weird stuff"

"The shipping time is seriously an eternity."

"My 2nd order and both horrible customer service.
The first was a "LARGE" backpack - Large for a CHILD maybe??? Very deceptive advertising because they do not give measurements of the products.
This current order is 31 days and not a sign of it. MidnightBox sends you a tracking number but does not tell you the shipping company. I finally found that mine was for USPS. The tracking number shows "processed through sort facility" in China on 6/22 and then it dropped in to never-never land.
Repeat messages using their "Contact us" link on the Web Site yields no responses.
If you find something at MidnightBox - check out another source first before placing an order from MidnightBox - most likely you'll be happier elsewhere.

"Great product! Will order from here again......."

"Still waiting for it to be shipped. After 6 weeks........ Still waiting......."

"The order never arrived,
I'm still out the money I spent.
And midnight boxes response is....
Once we've shipped it it's not our problem.
They didn't even bother trying to get in touch with ups to find it,
No help at all, they're attitude stinks.

"I am still waiting for the product to be shipped. MidnightBox promptly replied to email requesting information as to why I have not received my order and gave me a 5% off coupon for my next order. When I receive my order, I might be willing to order thru MidnightBox again. I am currently reluctant to do so."

"The item has never arrived. It still shows as processing on their website."

"Purchased two of the same item @ $5.95 each for a total order of $11.90. They charged double the shipping charge because I ordered two for a total of $7.98 shipping cost. I'll think twice before I order anything from Midnight Box again. Way too costly for shipping."

"Lost one order completely. No order number or any evidence at Midnightbox but a date and time. Despite the spirit detail nothing could be found. A second order for a different item was lost completely only to be shipped over two weeks beyond committed arrival date that included a Midnightbox tracking number. Took 6 weeks for Midnightbox could resolve the problem."

"i have been mostly pleased with products and delivery of products except one instance. it was a survival radio tracking number rs114810099nl. it was supposedly delivered may 27 i believe but i never received it. i just became aware of this and hope im not too late in correcting."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated! You will be emailed shortly.”

"Good experience. Will buy from them in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!”

"I did not get my order but I don't believe it is because of any error by MidnightBox. It was sent USPS and my Post Office returned it because it didn't have the extended zip, which is required where I live. MidnightBox included it but per our Postmaster, USPS somtimes drops it off of their labels. I have been busy and still haven't contacted MidnightBox to let them know."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-16-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. You have been emailed.”

"Item arrived damage, took alot of work, to bed and plead and 3 weeks to recieve a. Refund"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

"The rabbit I bought does not work properly, It keeps shutting off for no apparent reason. My girlfriend and I were excited to use it but got disappointed very soon after trying it."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-15-2014

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.