• MidnightBox

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.16/10 1.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.51/10 1.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10

"love the products from Midnight Box"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"The product didn't work, but customer service was excellent and took care of the problem. You can order from this company without any concerns of being " stuck " with your order; in case it doesn't work."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-23-2015

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for you feedback, you will be contacted shortly.”

"I still have not received one of the items I ordered and paid for, and it's been several months. I've contacted you several times regarding this matter and still do not have any idea of what's going on. I've been given no solution. I wont order from you again."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"It was an easy purchase and arrived when promised."

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.”

"Never received the item. Was charged but haven't received it yet. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"i have not received my order."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"Placed my order on Feb 03, it is now Mar 21th, order still shows as "processing". I emailed MidnightBox, and was told that they would/could not cancel my order and issue a refund. They indicated they could only refund the shipping as compensation."

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"product was not quite what I expected, I expected a larger package as the picture described"

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"Ordered on February 3, 2015, it is now March 20 and guess what no package yet. Called and explained that this was a birthday gift for our youngest grandson.
They said would drop the shipping charges and still do not have item. have misplaced order #, but if the package comes ever comes, am going to send it back. Can not say much for their customer service. This is/was my first and last order with this company.
I truly think for the delay and explaining this was a birthday gift, they could have put a rush on this order.

“Thank you for your feedback. You will be emailed shortly.”

"First time buyer, checking out the site under their "Mystery" sale. Very disappointed--including shipping, I paid $23.09; what I received I could've picked up at my local dollar store for half that. It's pure junk.

True, it's a mystery pack, but I don't think anyone would satisfied in saying the "best" thing they got was a flashing light that screws into their tire's valve stem.

UPDATED: Seller requested that I change my review, as they have stated ResellerRatings.com is geared towards reviews of service, not of products. Bearing that in mind, I have amended my review based solely on the extremely limited contact I have had with customer service. The site has the customary bot-issued emails with status information; otherwise, service contact was limited--I did not contact them regarding my shipment, as I consider it a one-off purchase that won't be repeated. My overall rating of the site will now be 3 of 5 stars (rather than 1 of five).

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"I purchase a set of makeup brushes three months ago and have had no word from the company nor does my account reflect any information about it. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Still have not received my order. It has been well over thirty days since purchase."

"it's been 2 month and I still haven't receive my order. sometime I see other orders I want but due the fact I never receive my items i'm paranoid that the same thing will happen with my new order. "

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"My choice for neither, nor! I can only say I havent received my purchase from the end of January! Through 1 Sale A Day, for the magnetic metal bead box in the color of gold. Waiting to see the item, its been quite long.
It's March 18th I just received the box! I expected a larger item than pictured, so surprised how small it was! Looks are deceiving! Should've put a dime next to it, for actual sizing. Lololo

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be emailed shortly.”

"Not trust worthy seller. Ordered Item on 02/04/15, Item is still not delivered on 03/15/15. No response to any follow up mails sent. No customer care contact no to talk to anyone. looks like cheating the customers"

MidnightBox, MidnightBox rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback, you will be email shortly.”

Share MidnightBox's store rating

MidnightBox is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MidnightBox is a merchant member
MidnightBox participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.