Stores > MHB Wholesale
  • MHB Wholesale

Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
      manny@mhbwholesalehandbags.com

Voice your opinion! Review MHB Wholesale by clicking a star below.

2015-08-26

"The handbags that I purchased was well worth the price and more I recommend this site to anyone looking for nice quality handbags..."

2015-08-24

"MHB is am Awesome store. They are the perfect gifts. Very fast deliver!!!! That's a plus!!!! Communication is Excellent!!!! A Prefect 10 "

2015-08-24

"God product, delivery on time. New inventory of products were not our style.But professional, quick, service. Will order again if new inventory matches our brand and if the need /demand arise."

2015-08-23

"Alot of my handbags were not all the way sewed on the inside and some the magnets come off and some of the handles came apart.

2015-08-23

"I was neither satisfied or dissatisfied with the product. What I can say when I had a question or concern staff was always available and responded quickly. Very professional and works hard to insure you are happy. Shop MHB today!"

2015-08-23

"The products was delivered on time. They also were in good condition often times products looks different online but these products were as they were same as online."

2015-08-23

"The description was very accurate and the product was very nice ! The owner was hands on with customer service .. I will keep ordering from
Them!

2014-08-16

"I am very pleased with the product I received. The bags are bigger than they appear in the pic but overall they are very nice. I did not like the plastic lining in some of the bags, but for the price very good ad very easy to sell.

2014-08-07

"Very beautiful handbags!!!!! Awesome customer service!!! Fast and reliable shipment!!!! Great prices!!!!

Ms. I from Colorado

2014-08-04

"I am very pleased with the quality and service MHB has provided, I highly suggest this company! I look forward to many orders being placed with them."

2014-07-31

"The quality of material used was inconsistent I wish the details also had description such as ...light weight material or heavier etc.. But cute. styles!!!"

2014-07-31

"Good company with good prices and very reasonable shipping cost. I'm very glad having business with Mannyhandbags. I am looking forward for a very long term relationship.
Thanks to Mannyhandbag Team

hapn2b's Avatar

2014-07-31

"My bags were very nice and arrived in a timely manner. I've placed another order since and was just as pleased with it as my first shipment. The bags are made really good for pricing and the quality is very nice. "

2014-07-31

"Always a positive experience"

2014-07-31

"Had a few bag with damage but overall satisfied. "

Share MHB Wholesale's store rating

MHB Wholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MHB Wholesale is not a merchant member
MHB Wholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!