• Rating 7.50/10 5 reviews

meter superstore.com / mro2go.com / SRS Market Solutions Inc. is not a merchant member
    meter superstore.com / mro2go.com / SRS Market Solutions Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • meter superstore.com / mro2go.com / SRS Market Solutions Inc. contact information

"was a bit hesitant to order from mro2go.com but placed an order anyway as they had the cheapest prices. ordered a solder iron stand (heavy!) and related products.
Received item via USPS in great time and in a well packaged box. shipping charge was very reasonable at under 5 bucks.
Overall a great experience.

"I am extremely displeased with this vendor. I ordered a Fluke meter and specifically requested delivery via US Postal Service. The vendor shipped via UPS who say they delivered to my porch. I never received the meter and the veodor accepts no responsibility. Burned for $362.00 and no phone number to call."

"Great purchase, would buy from metersuperstore.com again. I was looking to buy a Fluke 62 Mini IR Thermometer, and not only were their prices the lowest, they had another one available as part of a combo deal with a Fluke multimeter I was also looking to purchase. Their inventory is big, and the order process was easy and straight forward. I recieved autonotification by e-mail of the both the order and tracking information. I contacted them a few times by e-mail to verify order and shipping information for my own benefit, and they got back to me within the hour everytime. The item arrived as expected, packed nicely and works great!"

Rating 8/104/5

"the communication from this store was very poor: I got just one e-mail from them confirming my order. Then I sent several e-mails inquiring the status of the order (and they don't have a phone number!!!). They answered only one of them, sending me the tracking number. And it was actually on the next day after they shipped the package. So, overall, the package was processed in the timely manner, however their communication isn't so good."

"Searching around for some accessories for my Fluke meter I discovered this vendor and placed my order with them. They have the best prices I found on all the products I was interested in and fufilled my order in a timely fashion with no problems whatsoever. I look foward to doing business with them again when the need arises."

modified review This review was modified by Archangel00 on March 11 2006 09:45:10 PM