"worse company i ever delt with on the net.bought a battery back in augest and still have not recived it or a refund.told them i was going to turn in to att general here in ny but no respond.so please please what ever you do .do not buy from this company.

shove your survey up your !!!
richard lavalley
peru ny

"Shipped the wrong part. Had to return it to China. Was promised a refund, THEY DID NOT DELIVER. It was my fault I let it slide longer than Amex would let me file against them..."

"Listen to everyone else! Megacapacity loves money but refuses to help their customers. They now ignore my calls, do not answer my emails, do not return my calls and I have opened a claim for a product that came COMPLETELY wrong. It doesn't look like it was advertised and doesn't work like it's advertised. Paypal case opened, hoping that I get all my money back so I can find a more reputable battery sales place. If I could give them a 0 rating, I'd still give them -1!"

"After one month, i didn't receive my order...
no email from megacapacity... no order confirmation...
nothing!!!! I open a case with paypal... to be continuing

modified review This review was modified by christazy on June 05 2012 10:28:36 AM

"Almost a year later and still waiting for the $200 that wasnt returned to my for batteries that were no good. In fact I had to return the first set to some 3rd world country that cost me $60.
So actually the still owe me $260. Never again. I hope this doesnt happen to anybody else.

"Please pay attention to the reviews before purchasing from this company. They truly are the worst I have ever dealt with. I have been going back and forth with them for months now on a battery that I ordered that was to ship from their warehouse in the U.S. there is no warehouse in the U.S., everything ships from Hong Kong. The battery I finally recieved did not work at all so I started emailing their customer service. After many, they said all I needed to do was return the battery to Hong Kong and get a tracking number and they would refund my money. To ship and have a tracking number was more than I paid for the battery so I sent it straight mail. I requested a refund, not another battery. After that there were no responses to my emails so I went through PayPal to get to them. They informed me that they were shipping me a new battery (not what I requested, I wanted their 100% money back guarantee. They are not responding again. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE. ."

"Absolutely the WORST customer service ever. Should be called customer abuse. I ordered something from them and they of course instantly charged my card but did not ship for 7 days. I sent 15 emails and made several phones calls (all to voice mail) and got no response at all from them. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

When the battery finally arrived it would not hold a charge. I wrote asking for an RMA 2 weeks ago and have still not heard a thing. THE WORST EVER!

"I've ordered from Megacapacity 10+ times over the last couple years with great success. Yes everything ships direct from china, and it takes a while but all the batteries I've gotten from them have worked out well enough.

Here is the way I look at it: If you just want the device to work and are not so concerned with time and would rather save the money, then order the battery from Mega. If your device is essential to your life buy it from local retail. That way if the battery fails you can bring it back and get another locally, no fuss.

"These people are thieves. They cheat you out of your money and give you poor quality and customer service."

"I strongly urge others not to make the mistake I did by ordering from this company. Our company ordered two hand scanner batteries for $34.00 each and added a 2-year warranty to each for $3.99/battery from megacapacity.com. Upon arrival we tested both batteries and one of the batteries did not work. We emailed the company and were instructed to return the battery at our expense. The return address provided is in Hong Kong which was something we were not aware of prior to making the purchase. After looking into return shipping we realized that the cost of the return would have equaled the cost of the original purchase, which makes little sense, so we decided to discard the battery and call it a loss. It has now been only 4 months since our purchase was made and the second battery has died. These batteries normally last a couple of years before needing replacement. When we emailed them we received the exact same generic return email. Megacapacity.com is not willing to work with you on returns and will not answer your emails or questions aside from providing the same generic return information instructions. We emailed several times and received zero help. Our experience with this company has been nothing but negative and the few dollars we thought we were saving were nothing compared to what we lost by spending any money with them."

"I am a returning megacapacity customer. Never had a problem with the company or its products. Batteries came as advertised. You cannot beat megacapacity prices and user friendly website! "

"These people are thieves, plain and simple. Taking money, then "losing" the order, then not answering any contact method. The phone number on their website rings and rings and doesn't even go to a message, and as for email? Hah."

"Megacapacity accepted my order, charged my credit card, and then cancelled the order (for reasons unknown.) Although a credit was issued to my card, several emails to their order and customer service addresses have gone unanswered."

modified review This review was modified by rrengel on January 11 2011 04:54:03 AM

"Count me another dissatisfied Megacapacity customer. The battery they shipped for my phone is almost dead.

I tried to return it but got no response from the company. Furthermore they charge minimal for the battery and lots for the shipping, so a customer would be out of luck even if they could return the product.

"Never buy from this reseller. I got my battrey for my camcorder.It turned out bad.I sent it back but even after 2 months I have not received any credit for returned product. No one responds to phone calls or to e-mails!"

megacapacity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

megacapacity is not a merchant member
megacapacity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!