• Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

mediapc4u is not a merchant member
    mediapc4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • mediapc4u contact information

"I just thought I would let everyone know about how fantastic I think mediapc4u are, they are so quick with all emails you send, let alone the order speed! I placed it around lunch then low and behold the next day my item was on my doorstep. No problems and a pleasure to deal with! and helped me solve a few problems via email very quickly. It turns out that I wasn't plugging it in correctly :( oh did i mention very comparative prices and great easy to use website! Found via Google Products search give them a go :) you will not regret it! Kev"

"Bought my first Media Pc from mediapc4u. First contact was via the telephone and i must say that the the chap i spoke to seemed to know what he was talking about. We finalised the spec via email and they delivered a custom solution to me within 8 days. The PC was easy to set up and just works the way its supposed to.. Even the wifey loves it, and that does not happen often when i go and buy some new tech.. Highly recommend them if you need a Media PC.."

modified review This review was modified by scorpi on November 06 2009 09:18:02 AM