• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

What is this?

"great service thank you very much, fast shipment "

"could not have asked for better service"

"Markertek customer service is always terrific."

"Completely satisfied with Markertek's service and knowledge of the items I required. Plus, I was able to pay via credit card for my order, which the original manufacturer of the items wasn't able to easily perform this service. I look forward in using Markertek in the future."

"Happy with purchase. Quick delivery and 100% product satisfaction."

"I have received my product in an excellent condition. I was not told in advance that my product was back ordered."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Stock status was noted online, in your shopping cart and order confirmation as 3-10 business days and shipped within 5

Thank you, we appreciate your business”

"Very fast delivery and free shipping make the day! Thank you."

"Sale and delivery were all to my satisfaction.

"I take my time and usually find a price plus shipping I can live with. Markertek Video Supply gave me the most competitive price along with excellent customer service."

"selection and taste outstanding but: Web store hard to navigate compared to my other vendors. prices and shipping seem inconsistent, my spool of amazing Canare wire was not packed as needed so the end cap broke off. not very fixable, no spin tanglefest all week during project. probably will order some things sometimes still."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-24-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Please note you may always contact us directly and we’ll be happy to help you in person

We have no communication from you that you received a damaged reel of cable … we can’t fix something for you if we don’t know there’s a problem!

Please contact us customercare@markertek.com”

"Thanks for the fast service. I received it today, 3-19-15, and if I can learn how to work it great. "

"Markertek has tons of stuff that make my job easier, with speedy deliveries at a competitive price. "

"Ordering experience was fine and the quality of the product is exceptional!"

"I ordered 2 headsets and paid extra for 2-day shipping. I am happy with the headsets and the ease of ordering but the problem is that I placed the order on Feb 26 and it didn't arrive until March 16!!! It took over two weeks for me to receive my order! I wasn't given any indication on my order confirmation that it would take so long for my order to be processed and shipped.

***UPDATE***
Soon after submitting the review above, I was contacted by Markertek Customer Care rep Victoria. On behalf of Markertek, she apologized for the delay and refunded the shipping cost. Wow!

I've ordered from Markertek in the past many times with no problems (shipping or otherwise) so this was certainly a fluke. I appreciate the way Markertek reached out to remedy the situation. So I'd like to change my rating from 2 stars to 4.

"Came on time and what I thought it was"

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.