Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-08-22

Awesome service!

"Great shipping, package arrived safely and on time with all items accounted for. Will buy from again. "

2016-08-21

The best source for Switchcraft jacks

"Markertek Video Supply is an excellent source for Switchcraft Audio Jacks. The prices for these from other suppliers seem to vary depending on what they will be used for. For use with Guitar amplifiers they have a hefty markup most places. Markertek has always been a reliable source with consistent pricing."

2016-08-20

"The on/off switch I purchased is not usable. You almost need a screwdriver to switch it. I am unsure if I can use it."

2016-08-19

"Great company to deal with"

2016-08-18

Markertek is a great source for connectors

"I've been using Markertek for over a decade. Several years ago, the picker was having a little bit of trouble with quantity, but they made it right and took great care of me. Now with the free shipping, they've become the go-to etailer for audio and video connectors. I will continue to use them for a long time to come!"

2016-08-18

XLR cable at an XS price.

"Markertek Video Supply had great prices on Switchcraft XLR ends. Plus free shipping on any order. "

Gaffer's Tape

"Received promptly!.... Excellent quality.;"

You want it when??

"Markertek,

Do you folks know customer service or what!!! Thank you so much for getting my order to me as quickly as you did. I did not expect it for a week and it was here in two days. I dont usually do reviews, but when a company like yours delivers like this,no pun intended, I would be remise if I did not say what a positive experience this was.

Thank you very much!
Ric

This review was modified by SouthernPlainsBand on August 18 2016 01:29:16 PM

2016-08-18

"Very satisfied. Delivered in a few days. "

Great service

"Very reasonable prices, and free shipping. Parts arrived within a few days. What's not to like?"

Awesome follow through!

"I ordered a couple of fans for a special project with a tight deadline I was working on. I was contacted by phone to update me on the delivery status which I very much appreciated for this order. If I ever need a similar item I will definitely purchase again."

Time is money!

"Markertek consistently delivers quality products in a timely manner. Easy shopping on their web site & they always have items in stock. Couldn't ask for more!"

2016-08-16

Still haven't received my product in about a month

"Still haven't received my product in about a month. My customers are very upset"

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Please accept our apologies that you may have missed the 3 - 10 business day ship estimate online, in your shopping cart and order confirmation. My colleague also made a personal phone call to update you on the manufacturers ETA.

Please note you may always contact us by email, Live Chat or toll-free 1-800-522-2025 - especially if you have a deadline, special or custom order - and we'll be happy to help you!

2016-08-16

Item was as described!

"Easy to use website. Order came through quickly. Works wonderfully!"

2016-08-15

sent wrong item

"they sent the wrong item....took a few days to correct, but they made it right.

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Please accept our apologies for the error. We are pleased we were able to correct this with free overnight shipping and a return label.

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.