• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"Satisfied with every step of the buying process. Would recommend to anyone and everyone following my own experience with company. "

"No complaint. Great service. Great product."

"I got what I needed right away. Thank you for your prompt professional service."

"I always get prompt service from Markertek. The online catalog is accurate, easy to understand, and easy to navigate. One time I ordered a part and received the wrong one. I called and within minutes the issues was rectified and they sent me the correct part overnight so I could meet my schedule comfortably. That was a great help."

"Great cable. Works perfectly so far."

"I am very please with the products I have ordered from markertek now and in the past."

"I am very satisfied. Yours was the only place I could find colored transparencies in many colors. The only thing I would have liked, and maybe you have this available and I just missed it, was to see the colors so as to have a better idea about getting just what I needed.

Many thanks for your services
sr Kay Kettenhofen

"Markertek always delivers!"

"I was very satisfied with my ordering experience with Markertek Video. I ordered through the Internet which was very easy and I also talked to them by phone to clear up a question I had about the podium I was interested in. Ordering was easy, customer service was more than helpful and the podium arrived in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to others. "

"Fast shipping, easy ordering process, perfect product!"

"Shipped promptly even during a blizzard. Quality products."

"Very fast shipping, they called to confirm tracking #, great experience."

"Got it today (Feb. 27) as well as a call of apology from the seller, who had a "perfect storm" of errors. All's forgiven.

Original post: I placed an order February 5th. Today is Feb. 26th. The order tracking page still says "no items in the order have shipped yet." (There is only one item.) There has been no further communication from Markertek. Assuming this was backordered, at least there should have been some communication as to when it was expected to ship. I had planned to use the item for a project last week, but, of course, that was missed. I would have expected better.

"Fast delivery and good manner customer service.
Vince F.

"Wished your website had better parametric search capabilities for easier identification of products with needed features. Also more consistency in the level of detail in a product description and specifications or embedded links to the manufacturers page for the item."

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.