Stores > Markertek Video Supply

• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-11-30

"Quick and delivered what we needed"

2016-11-30

22 days and no sign of my order ever being filled

"After looking at the reviews online, I see that they have a lot of happy customers and if a few people get bad service it's not a big deal to them. It's not their fault. The people that feel wronged don't understand. 3 to 10 day turn around or manufacturing delays are their standard excuses. If your time is important, I would order elsewhere."

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Thank you for your order. We left you a personal voice mail on 11/15 advising of the delay beyond the original estimate online, in your shopping cart and order confirmation. Unfortunately the shipment was lost, so we contacted the manufacturer for a replacement to deliver directly to you and called and emailed your tracking information.
Please note you may always contact us sales@markertek.com by Live Chat or toll-free 1800-522-2025 and we'll be happy to help you. Thank you”

2016-11-29

What I needed...when I needed it!

"Great selection, competitive pricing, fast shipment!"

2016-11-29

The right stuff

"Markertek has the best selection and great service and delivery."

yay good job

"they delivered quickly and exactly what i wanted. plus a nifty catalog."

2016-11-28

"They called me regarding an issue about my order and prevented me from buying the wrong parts."

high quality great price

"Yes would buy again. Cable was of very high quality."

2016-11-27

Perfect transaction, fast shipping

"They delivered the order correctly with fast shipping. Price was great. Would not hesitate doing business with them again."

2016-11-27

Never even knew these things existed

"Bought some InstaSnake adapters to avoid having to use heavy regular snakes to the front of the church sanctuary. Hiding ethernet cables is so much easier. Especially appreciate the ones with the pigtails so we don't need extra XLR cables."

2016-11-26

Works like a charm.

"I ordered two G drives 2 Terabyte, and have one installed. Data transfer of my photos from Aperture (I am using a MAC retina) to one of the drives is seamless and rapid.

Ordering was straightforward and easy to do. Box was packed well and the drives arrived in
perfect shape.

Will order more from Markertek!

2016-11-23

Poor communication, slow it fill orders

" Took forever to fill my order and I receive my shipping/tracking confirmation the day that the product arrived. "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Markertek Video Supply, markertek.com, has responded

“Thank you for being a Markertek customer since 1993!

Please accept our apologies that you may not have noticed the 3-10 business day ship estimate online, in your shopping cart and your email order confirmation for this item. The other 2 orders placed by your company, shipped the same day.

Please note you may always contact us via Live Chat, sales@markertek.com or toll-free at 1-800-522-2025 and we’ll be happy to help you. We appreciate your business""”

2016-11-22

"We received our order in a timely manner. The headset is very comfortable and the media team really appreciate it."

Always great

"Never a problem with Markertek!"

FAST N EASY

"Rapid shipment on my order !!!!!!!"

Time saver

"The unit arrived on time and worked well. I needed it very soon after it came and it saved a lot of time determining why a mike was not working."

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.