Markertek Video Supply Reviews - markertek.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.08/10 3,229 reviews

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (3,237)

"It was a simple order delivered as required."

"Item arrived broken. Very dissatisfied. Shotty construction."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Thank you for your order.

You've called to confirm that this review is for another company ...”

"great selection and prices; really quick delivery"

Rating 8/104/5

"This is my first order, I give 4 star because my order not ship out from store almost a week. Then I mailed to check what's happen, the customer service say they having problem verifying my credit card. The reason I did not give 5 star is why I did not been inform about this credit card issue from your store. Everything is very fast after the second time resubmit again my credit card . My order is on the way now, eta arrive tomorrow. After all happy to shop at your store and will order again soon . "

"Everyone else was on backorder. I called you and got it in a week. Very satisfied customer. "

"I appreciate the call from them explaining that they didn't have the roll of cable in stock but they gave me the option to have it dropped shipped to me or to cut the amount I needed off of a larger roll they had. Very quick shipping and great customer service. Will definitely do business with again. "

"I have dealt with Markertek since 2004 and always had good experiences."

"Very pleased with the speed of the delivery."

"Received order very quickly."

"My APC S20BLK power supply was delivered in a timely manner at the best price available. After reading the instructions and connecting the battery it has worked better than I had expected by removing my power amplifier transformer hum. Thank You"

"Quick order - markertek has been my goto for midi connectors and musical equipment"

"Everything was as ordered and shipping was extremely fast."

Rating 4/102/5

"Incorrect product in shipment. No return label included. Called and problem was resolved."

modified review reply posted Apr-15-2014

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“We apologize for the shipment error - which was corrected the same day.

Thank you; we appreciate having you as a valued Markertek customer since 1993!”

Rating 8/104/5

"...Thank You for your time and consideration....
...Zerbe....

"Always fast and efficient service."