• Markertek Video Markertek Video Supply Elite Status
    • Address: 1 Tower Drive PO Box 397Saugerties, New York (USA)
    • Contact: support@markertek.com

Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

2015-07-28

"Product, price and delivery was excellent. Heavy brokerage fee on items I have purchased from the states in the past for less duty was kind of discouraging. You guys have a great selection of products but need a more cost effective for shipping to Canada."

Rep reply posted Jul-30-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Please accept our apologies that you may not have noticed the 5 shipping options to Canada.

You may always contact us directly via Live Chat, email sales@markertek.com or toll-free 1-800-522-2025 and we will be happy to help you!”

2015-07-28

"I just had a delightful customer service experience with Aaron Dean - Customer Relations Manager at Markertek Video Supply. Having placed two online orders within minutes of each other, I decided to call Markertek and ask if it would be possible to combine my orders into one shipment. Aaron immediately offered to research my request and quickly determined that due to the shipping cutoff time being mere moments away, I might be running the risk of delaying one or both of my orders. He also discovered that one of the cables from my first order, still had to be assembled. He offered to swap the items which were ready to ship from my two separate orders into the one order that would ship today and moving the cable waiting to be created into the other order for shipment tomorrow. Kind of hard to describe but, Aaron made it seem easy breezy to accomplish with a convincingly upbeat attitude. I didn't feel like I was putting him out with my request. It seemed plain to me that Aaron enjoys exceeding the customer's expectations on a day in and day out basis. Thank you Markertek for such high quality products and an even higher standard of Customer Support as delivered today by Aaron Dean."

2015-07-28

"Wide product selection & quick ship."

2015-07-27

"Fast shipping. Had a few items on back order and they split my items into two shipments so I wasn't waiting around. I got the in stock items first then a few days later got the ones back ordered. Took care of their customer. "

2015-07-27

"didn't fill order did refund but did not notify me at all."

Rep reply posted Jul-29-2015

markertek.com, Markertek Video Supply rep has responded

“Thank you, it was so nice talking with you! Your order is ready to ship and was not canceled.

While this was noted with a 3 -10 business day ETA, one part was extended by the manufacturer and we contacted you by email.

We appreciate you being a longtime customer, thank you!”

2015-07-27

"Its was easy, I found the site friendly, the price was great!. the delivery was quick, Thank You. Ill be back, have a nice day."

"Good, fine, satisfactory...................."

2015-07-27

"Goods arrived as described, and quickly"

2015-07-27

"My parts were exactly as described, and delivered very quickly. I would not hesitate to order from markertek again!"

2015-07-27

"Super Quick Shipping. Extremely happy with the service and product."

2015-07-27

"Very pleased with the ease of ordering, the selection of products, cable available cut to length and free shipping. I could probably spend half an hour on Amazon and possibly get better prices but I would have to go to several vendors and deal with minimum order quantities , shipping, etc. I have used Markertek in the past but had not ordered from them recently, they will be getting more orders from me in the future and I am recommending them to my friends as good source for A/V products."

2015-07-26

"Great prices and free shipping!"

heckerpe's Avatar

2015-07-26

"Great prices and selection."

2015-07-26

"Quick, efficient and communicative. Quality product. Nothing else can be asked. Very pleased."

2015-07-25

"Always great service! Thanks Again.."

Share Markertek Video Supply's store rating

Markertek Video Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Markertek Video Supply is a merchant member
Markertek Video Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.