Stores > MacSales.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review MacSales.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

"Because of time differences [ am not abel to get the help I would have liked"

This review was modified by GrulloLobster on March 24 2017 11:00:02 PM

2017-03-22

thermal sensor was hard to fine

"It would be helpful if the search capability took you to the thermal sensor options, instead of making the user go to upgrades and find it -
Thanks

This review was modified by brian-23 on March 24 2017 09:30:01 PM

Great Savings

Nice options except for payment using the giftcard is not existent in amazon format for macsales

This review was modified by marinerf on March 24 2017 09:00:02 PM

WOO!

"Im stoked ! I can't wait "

This review was modified by LightYellowBuzzard on March 24 2017 09:00:02 PM

Service Beyond Compare

"I have never experienced such quality of service like that at MacSales.com. Their experienced staff has gone the extra mile in making sure I received all the help I need, and then some. I am thoroughly impressed with their level of talent and will not hesitate in making a purchase from them again."

This review was modified by MattCalder on March 24 2017 09:00:02 PM

Niiiice

":):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"

This review was modified by LightCarminePinkButterfly on March 24 2017 08:15:01 PM

great

"awesome service overall!!"

This review was modified by CadmiumOrangeOx-2103 on March 24 2017 07:45:02 PM

SImple and quick

"Great Price and good shipping options."

This review was modified by YellowGreenKiwi on March 24 2017 07:30:01 PM

excellent

"there you can find everything that you need for your mac "

This review was modified by SaffronTurkey on March 24 2017 07:15:01 PM

whatever

"yeah i ordered stuff, hasn't come yet, hope it does."

This review was modified by LightPastelPurpleLemur on March 24 2017 07:00:02 PM

fast and clear

"I found what I wanted within a minute, and less than a minute later I was checked out. excellent"

This review was modified by OlivineShrimp on March 24 2017 06:30:02 PM

2017-03-22

Poor customer service and multiple product failure

"I purchased two 480GB OWC Aura Solid-State Drives. Both OWC SSD drives failed (MacBook no longer recognizes the drive).

I informed MacSales on Sunday March 19th 2017 about the issue. I received a response approx. 17 hours later. MacSales requested information which I provided by return email. They never wrote back.

I contacted MacSales through chat a few days later (as you know minutes feel like hours when your computer is down, so days feels like years) and Danielle B, a Technical Experience Representative became my contact.

After telling my story, Danielle told me "I am sorry Jonathan! It would be incredibly unlikely for two drives in two macs to fail the same way like this so we would certainly want to test that but there would be no issue with replacing them for you."

Danielle sent me an email which told me to clean the drives with alcohol, dry, reinsert, and follow a series of instructions to format and reinstall the drives. Our company has never had to do this with other hardware we purchased, and I cannot imagine anyone would expect to do this.

The problem is we have data we need off the drives, and although the drives are under warranty, Danielle stated they do not warranty data for failed drives, and instructed me to buy recovery software from MacSales or send to one of their preferred vendors.

As the software can run over $100, and the warranty doesn't cover, I asked Danielle if they at least could provide a discount code, as it was their drives that failed. She did not respond. I wrote again and was told "My apologies I was not purposely not replying to your email we have simply been quite busy..." and "We are not responsible for data recovery and could not offer discounted software..." I replied with I am busy as well, but need my computers up and running. It has now been almost four days, and MacSales has no sense of urgency in resolving my issue.

This will be the last time our company uses MacSales, as their lack of response or resolve for such a serious issues is unacceptable.

This review was modified by JONUSA123 on March 24 2017 06:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-24-2017

A rep from MacSales.com, MacSales.com, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns. We do apologize the warranty replacement does not cover data recovery costs. We do work closely with Drive Savers in California and they provide discounts of up to 20% for Other World Computing customers. We will be glad to work with you on replacing your two 480GB OWC Aura Solid-State Drives and with said discounts with Drive Savers. You are currently speaking with a member of management regarding your concerns and we hope to reach a reasonable resolution that brings you satisfaction.”

I really like OWC brand

"I really like your products, I think the -Made in USA- tag means a lot. I really like you being an independent brand and being in the cyber battle for so many years. Congratulations for the endurance!"

This review was modified by GlitterQuelea on March 24 2017 06:15:02 PM

Go for the Best

"Rated very high seller
Very informative

This review was modified by LightKhakiApe on March 24 2017 06:15:02 PM

Great products

"Excellent products and google trusted."

This review was modified by SpiroDiscoBallCrow on March 24 2017 06:00:02 PM

Share MacSales.com's store rating

MacSales.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacSales.com is a merchant member
MacSales.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.