MacMall Reviews - macmall.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.48/10 13,457 reviews

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (13,515)

Rating 6/103/5

"I have been watching the website with some interest mainly for apple products. I found the Lenovo and was excited because I needed one so I bought this and it seemed like a reasonable deal. paid with amazon payments, took a day longer than I expected to ship even though I paid for next day delivery and then I found I could have bought on amazon directly for $150 less with no shipping charge and two day free prime shipping. I'm not necessarily disappointed but I will check amazon first next time and you should really ship things that are in stock a little faster than you did. just my input from somebody who buys these kinds of things for my company several times per week. "

"I have never been disappointed in a MacMall purchase and my purchase of my AR airplay enabled speaker is no exception. I was very pleasantly surprised by the standard delivery speed. "

"they took care of a return for me no problem"

"Very helpful telephone associate.
I received item 2 days sooner than expected.

"Awesome experience, smooth process and quick delivery."

"Quick shipping and great deal."

"perfect. Love these little usb chargers. They work great and are fast. And speaking of fast - super fast delivery. Good job MacMall. Thank you"

Rating 8/104/5

"Very smooth. I would recommend they send a PDF version of my invoice for printing."

Rating 6/103/5

"I ordered items that showed availability on the site, then received a message saying that they were no longer available."

"No complaints. received on time and as expected."

Rating 6/103/5

"Item is on back-order; still awaiting delivery."

"My products shipped quickly and I received them the following day via FedEx Priority as promised. Very pleased with my purchase and the service from MacMall."

"Item was delivered quickly!"

Austin, TX

"Their price was great, they shipped on time and it arrived in good condition on time. The paperwork was easy to follow for the rebate and their website helpful."

"Have and will order again!"