Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4/10 4/10

What is this?

2016-05-23

"Well done prompt delivery and exactly as advertised"

2016-05-22

Credit Department?!

"I paid in advance with my credit card, but MacMall held my order and invented an excuse claiming its credit department needed to approve my purchase. Also you charged me sales tax when you do not have a store in my state. In the end it would have only cost 1% more, saved 2 days and several phone calls If I had just driven over to the next state and made the purchase in person in the Apple Store."

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“Our apologies for the inconvenience. We are a growing company and we have acquired many locations throughout the US. We are now required to collect tax in your state. We understand that your experience with our credit department was not the best. Although we try to process the orders quickly, additional verification to some orders is needed for security. We will look into this and will do our best to improve our service. We thank you for your feedback.

2016-05-22

Smooth as always

"Everything went as expected, as it has in the past. "

2016-05-19

"Ordered this as a graduation present for 5/14/2015. As of this date 5/19/2016, item still has not been delivered. Had I known it would take this long I would have gone to the mall !"

This review was modified by lavizzgo on May 19 2016 06:21:46 PM

A rep from MacMall, Van_Blanca, has responded

“We are very sorry on this. We have sent you a private message regarding this matter. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

MacMall Customer Care”

perfect ????????

"I'm very happy with you guys service...thanks "

2016-05-19

Expecting a lot more, received a lot less

"I read many positive reviews of MacMall and decided to order a new laptop from them. I place my order on a Thursday afternoon and paid extra for overnight shipping so I'd have my new laptop on Friday at my place of work. I received my order confirmation soon after. The next morning I checked on my order status and discovered, not only did they not provide shipment tracking info, my order hadn't been shipped - in fact it was now listed as backordered. I quickly went online and tried MacMall's "live chat" but it wasn't working. (Still isn't.) So I called and, after a long, difficult discussion with a customer service rep, one with a strong accent which made the discussion almost impossible, I agreed to accept delivery on Saturday, the next day. My order never arrived. Turns out the customer service rep sent my order to my work. I finally received my order Monday morning, 3 days after I paid for overnight shipping. I quickly shot an email to MM describing my experience and demanded a full refund on my shipping costs. It took two additional days from that message until I received my refund. This may be a one-off screw up on their end but I'd be cautious. I know I won't be shopping there again. Ever. "

“Dear rgcathcart,

We understand that your experience with us was not the best. We'll have this reviewed and forwarded to appropriate department.
Rest assured that we understand your sentiments. We'll take note of your feedback to further improve our service.

If you need assistance or if you want to give us additional suggestions or comments, You may send an email to customerservice@macmall.com

We apologize for the inconvenience.

MacMall Customer Care"”

2016-05-18

Great delivery time and packaging

"The order arrived as promised and packaging was very good to protect my electronics."

MacMall did not deliver.

"I ordered my item online and a couple days later I got a voice message from MacMall saying that "unfortunately the order was not completed on our system." I was supposed to get my item in the mail 1-3 days after ordering, not get a message that my order was canceled...what the hell?"

Exactly as Promised!

"Good price, quick delivery-- very happy with the service."

2016-05-18

Right and right on time!

"Found what I needed and received it quickly "

Catchy Title Goes Here

"Ordered a number of items. One I knew was going to be back ordered, and one that turned out to be be back ordered after I'd ordered (and will be here in a week or two).
But everything else arrived quickly, as described, and was well packed. I've been ordering from MM for years and all goes smoothly.

2016-05-16

"They marked as ahipped but they did not ship and then 1 weeks later they said that we are not able to ship it because address and billing different, that's was a gift. I never gonna use it, only amazon amazon amazon

This review was modified by dr_codec on May 16 2016 10:04:44 AM

Hard sell not needed

"I give Mac mall 5 Stars because the products are good, well priced and delivery speedy. I have bought several things there now and this service has been consistent. I would suggest however, that you do not ask their customer service reps for advice. My experience was that they are not very knowledgeable, but will say something a little removed from the truth to appear so. They will also try to hard sell you ancillary products that you will probably not need, and even tho I know they have to do this as a part of their job, it is a big turn off for me. Decide what you need, do the research, and order."

2016-05-15

HP printer from MacMall

"Best ever, easy to set up, arrived in time. The printer is awesome."

2016-05-14

What we have here is a failure to communicate

"The order was cancelled. I did not reorder."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.