Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-08-28

Always fast at lowest price!

"I just needed a simple back-up drive, so the choice of MacMall was my first choice. Always great service and rapid delivery!"

2016-08-27

Great Seller

"Great products at very good prices. No problems and very fast shipment. I will be buying from them again."

2016-08-26

Lost order

"I got an email stating that MacMall does not mail orders to a P. O. Box and so I needed to change the delivery address to a physical address. I have spent a week now trying to find someone at MacMall to help me with the change of address to no avail. No-one at mac Mall seem to know what happened to my order. Still unmet"

2016-08-25

It's better shopping from home!

"I know what my prices are in the various stores, so I was very pleased to find out out could get a very good price, on the ink I need, right from my home. While I did not have the immediate gratification that you get going into the store and walking out with your product, the idea of saving money and not having to deal with people in the stores, and it was delivered right to my door."

2016-08-25

COULDN'T BELIEVE how FAST my order hit the door!

"I qualified for free shipping which usually means your's is the last shipped - NOT! I received my order within 2 days. Now that's service!"

2016-08-24

MacMall stays on top

"MacMall keeps me up with the latest tools for my Mac linked family. Then when I order anything they deliver quickly with no prompting or fuss."

2016-08-22

"Still on back order with no estimate of delivery date!"

2016-08-21

Love MacMall!!

"Been ordering from MacMall for about 18 yrs. and have never been disappointed!"

Horrible Shipping Packaging

"I received the package at my home, it was in a box too big for the item. There was no bubble wrap or shredded paper to prevent my object from sliding around or getting damaged. The box itself wasn't completely sealed, and I could easily see inside on the corners...even stick my fingers in. The price of the item was great, and it SEEMS to be in good condition, however, the fact that the shipping was so neglected makes me hesitate from buying from them again."

Backordered

"item was backordered, and i have not yet received it."

2016-08-20

Customer service better training needed

"Customer service was adequate when I called for help to ensure that Indexeived all items and report did not receive service protection. Called once and for disconnected mid call. Called
Back and was on hold very long time while agent got answer to my question and could assess my order .

Right on Time

"I got my new monitor in 2 day (promised 1 to 3 days) and it is just as described. Purchase was very easy. I was a little nervous because I hadn't purchased from this retailer before - but everything went great."

2016-08-20

Sales rep should not be in the tech industry

"I ordered an iMac with some upgrades from MacMall and received an email with the subject "MACMALL ORDER URGENT" (all caps) that it was back ordered and if I was open to a comparable substitute.

I don't mind that my order is back ordered, but don't need to be shouted at about it, and I don't consider it URGENT at all. I replied and asked for an estimated ship date, which I got a reply of in about 2 weeks. Ok, I can wait 2 weeks, a reasonable wait time to me for a back ordered item.

Note that my slight dissatisfaction is not about the item being back ordered, it is about the sales rep pushing me to agree to a less powerful model and giving me the feeling he was trying to make his sales quota.

While discussing substitute models with him, it was clear he was not very knowledgeable about computers, not even knowing what GPU was when I asked him about GPU compatibility between another model he offered with a different graphics chip sets.

I asked him to email me specs on a model we were talking about so I could make a decision. It was for an Intel I5 model, when I specifically want an I7, and then when I pointed that out to him, he emailed me another model, which is the one that is back ordered. duhhhh...

As a first time purchaser at MacMall, my first impression is that they are out to make numbers and not so much on pre-sales customer service.

Pain in the neck

"The first problem I had was with the billing department, when I placed the order my credit card company flagged the order, and I had to clear the order and that took less then 5 minutes. After I received a email that said I had to call MacMall in order to complete the sale. I was on the phone with someone that spoke poor English, and they were demanding that I call them from the phone number that is associated with my credit card or list the number that was using with the credit card company. I said no, after 20 minutes of explaining this is crazy because I cleared the charge already and that's enough, after the representative talked to the supervisor they let the order go through. I told them they need to make it clear this is part of the process. The second problem was the shipping, one of the ssd drives that I ordered was free two day shipping even though the other drive wasn't, they still stated they would ship the first drive two day. They didn't, all came ups ground in 7 days. Back to Amazon! "

2016-08-19

Powerless

"I needed an new power cord for my MacBook Pro. It came in the just like going to the store and buying an Apple charger. It is awesome no difference, not like a cheap nock off. I will use them again in the future. "

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.