• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Customer service: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10

ScottwBurns's Avatar
Seattle

"I first found out about MacMall through my son-in-law who knows EVERYTHING there is to know about Mac. At least to me anyway.
I ended up purchasing my iMac OS X through MacMall and have been raving about it to my friends ever since.

"The WORST, experience, I repeat the WORST online Experience EVER..DO NOT TRUST THIS COmpany.

They will not honor my rebate

"MacMall will not deliver a purchase to an address other than the billing address. This is not a customer-centered policy and is most inconvenient. I cancelled my order and was able to order direct from Apple, get an educator discount and have my gift delivered before Christmas. "

"It was a little cumbersome, I couldn't place an order on the site when I initially wanted to. After I was able to place the order, multiple customer service agents contacted me to verify my identity prior to shipping, one called after my package had been shipped and one called after it had arrived."

"Super easy, super fast and the best price"

"Seeing a lot of negative reviews here but my experience could not have been better. Ordered a new Ipad, and it was here 2-3 days later. "

"Great store, prices and delivery time. I will buy all my products here."

"If you have a day job, don't expect to ever receive your order if it is mailed to your house.

They do not allow you to pick up the package at Fedex, meaning after three attempts you are done for. The one star rating also reflects their poor customer service. I had to call Fedex, who sent me to MacMall, who sent me to Amazon Payments, who sent me back to MacMall to try to change the delivery options. Each of the three times I talked to MacMall customer service, I got a different story about what will happen to the package; they were utterly useless. Don't buy here, the hours on the phone is not worth the discount.

"WORST COMPANY EVER!! First and LAST order from MacMall! Did not ship on the day they promised. After days of inactivity on my order, I called to find out the order was on hold because the ship to address (my shop) was different from my home address!! I did not see how this should matter as I paid with PayPal and the Ship To address is my CONFIRMED PAYPAL SHIP TO ADDRESS. They agreed to release the shipment. I gave them direct instruction to ship using FedEx Ground or FedEx Express as my shop is a COMMERCIAL location and we have daily scheduled pickup/delivery service with FedEx, UPS, SAIA, Conway, YRC and Motor Cargo BUT THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO ME!!! They shipped it FedEx HOME Delivery!!! FREAKING HOME DELIVERY!!!!! So now it is Friday night, I am sitting in my office, I have missed the bank, no idea when they will actually show up or if they will even find my company if they are looking for a HOUSE!!1!1!!! Of course all of our SCHEDULED services have delivered today already. I cannot take the chance and let them leave a $2500.00 computer on the factory doorstep!!! Thanks MacMall YOU SUCK!!!!!"

"They emailed me telling them to call them in order to confirm my order before they'd ship it. Then it was a whole ordeal over the phone because they thought I didn't put the right address to THEIRS records that I'm not sure why they have as I didn't sign up and they wanted me to confirm the landlords name and it's just stupid.
I also just got a call telling me the product I bought is no longer available. Now I assume it's not available because I bought the last one but if they sold it to me and then realized they don't have it I'll be back to lower my review

"Very happy with online transaction, fast, efficient. price very fair, free delivery a real plus , received 2 day fed x on time. I would definitely recommend MacMall to friends!"

"I tried to buy a macbook online from MacMall during Black Friday. I pressed a link with the initial price of 1029.99. To my surprise this price got increased to 1069.99 without warning at the check-out. Upon calling Macmall I was told 1069.99 is paid first and a 40 USD rebate will be given back after payment. Anyway I ordered the product for 1069.99. They calculate tax over the 40 USD, so my actual rebate was going to be 36,-. I normally wouldn't bother, but since they do this scam with everyone else, their profit from this scam alone could be ten thousands of dollars. The initial shipping time was supposedly 2-3 business days. To my surprise again I received a mail from Macmall 2 weeks later, that they needed to verify my identity for a second time. After some vague story, they finally confirmed my order. Couple days later I finally received my macbook, just in time for the holidays as it was a gift for a family member. As if all this nonsense wasn't enough I received a letter from Macmall stating that I wouldn't get my rebate back and that I should call them to find out why. After a swift discussion about the amount of the rebate I was told that I filed for the wrong amount and that the actual amount was lower. After I told the customer representative that I had a print screen of the rebate during the order, she quickly changed her attitude and approved my rebate. I guessed, I cheered to early, since then she told me that it would take 6 - 8 weeks to process the rebate. My advice: It is a scam, do not buy from Macmall, Unreliable with delivery, False price advertising, and they make it as difficult as they can to refund your rebate in the hope that you will give up. "

"Macmall has a third party credit card department that forced me to scan in and send them multiple forms of ID and utility bills before they would process my order. This took 4 days.

While they were taking forever to verify my address, they sold my (open box) item to someone else.

No updates from customer service, I always had to call them and never received my item.

days later someone callled me to tell me my item was cancelled.

"Great web site, easy to find stuff and good pricing"

"They say in stock but then three days later say it's backordered. I should have read the earlier reviews.

They make it a hassle to cancel as well, as if somehow it's your fault that you expect in stock to mean in stock.

MacMall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

MacMall is not a merchant member
MacMall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!