• Address: 2555 West 190th Street Torrance, California

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

What is this?

"Great purchase, arrived on time"

"WOW!!! Fast Friendly service thanks MacMall."

"iphone holder not included??? ---- i did an online chat and also called your 800 number to talk to a salesperson - both of them said that the iphone "holder" was not included in the price - just the tripod. i went back to the manufactureres website and it looked as if it was included and then did a 2nd computer chat and that person said the holder was included - and i did copy that conversation and have that persons name and he said yes it was included so i ordered one and yes it was included. if i had not tried to contact you guys a 3rd time i wouldnt have placed an order from you.

"Mac Mall is never out of stock and always ships promptly in a method that will arrive quickly. "

"My product arrived on time."

"Very good service. Liked the option for amazon payment since I wanted to use international credit card which did not work on a lot of other websites. Also I was happy with the shipping time and the price offered by MacMall. "

"Perfect transaction. Will use again."

"Such Fast service! Item is perfect! Very, very happy with all of it! Thank you!"

"Received exactly what I ordered on time as usual. These guys are great!"

"The product meets my needs perfectly, but the markdown price was what helped me make my decision. Decent delivery time, too."

"I ordered a MacBook Pro laptop at MacMall for my daughter living in Washington DC. However, they refused to ship the product to my daughter's address for "security reasons," and insisted that they can only ship to the billing address on my credit card (which is our home address in Dallas). Of course, my credit card company did not understand this weird restriction, or could not solve the problem. In the end, I reluctantly changed the order to be shipped to my home address, but then MacMall charged my credit card twice, for the original order and the new revised order. When I called them, on the road, to resolve the problem from my cell phone, they refused to talk with me until I call them from my home phone that I had registered with them. Overall, representatives at MacMall treated me like a person who was trying to do a credit card fraud. I was completely pissed off by their attitude. I will never use them again! By the way, after one full week, the order is still to be shipped -- they are very slow, too."

"I purchased and expected to receive my item in 3-7 business days. I had to Call Mac mall only to find out one of the items they said was in stock was not in stock and they were holding my computer . No one called to inform
Me of this issue. I cancelled the software that was holding up my computer being shipped and I am now waiting for confirmation that my computer has been shipped

"I have purchased many computers with Macmall over the years and I have to be honest with you, Mamall is the LAST place I come to shop. When I have exhausted all avenues I come to Macmall. Your customer service is very good, but your policies leave a lot to be desired. Free shipping to all states EXCEPT Hawaii? Unacceptable. I am spending thousands and it is time to step up like most vendor's today and offer this convenience to keep our (Hawaii) business. I tried curtailing this unpleasantness this transaction by having my shipment delivered to a Hotel I was staying at on business but apparently this is also against policy. You are the only vendor I have dealt with that has this limitation. I received my item 5 days later instead of 2 days due to the weekend. Honestly I probably could have recieved it by Friday but a representative had to phone me the following day FIRST to make certain that my address was NOT a hotel probably because of my inquiry with the Macmall salesman. This inquiry probably delayed my shipment i surmise."

"Great experience, everything arrived quickly"

"MacMall delivers an amazing product on time when you purchase from their website. I bought a Cooler Master Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and I love it! The shipping arrived the day it was supposed to. The package was well wrapped and no damage was observable. The product has been out for two weeks now and it performs beautifully.

MacMall was the cheapest price for this keyboard and the best value on the gaming keyboard I wanted. I know they have plenty of great PC deals throughout the year so keep your eye on this company, If they can keep providing these prices with this outstanding service I will be purchasing from MacMall in the future.

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.