Stores > MacMall

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10

What is this?

2016-04-26

Speedy Delivery

"Thank you for the prompt delivery of my item. I look forward to seeing what else MacMall has to offer me for future shopping endeavors. "

2016-04-26

Less hassle than Apple

"Easier ordering of Apple accessories than from Apple web site."

Great Service!

"Despite my not seeing the free shipping availability option at checkout, customer service came through for me and refunded half of the option I had selected. It was also appreciated that they bothered to verify that I was indeed purchasing a computer and it wasn't someone stealing my credit card information. Product came incredibly fast (to Alaska) and everything is working great. Thank you MacMall, yet again!"

2016-04-25

MacMall Site Categories are misleading.

"We purchased some CD Roms that were under the Light Scribe "search"/category. Ended up with regular CD Roms....totally misled.
I even called Customer Service prior to my purchase to verify it was what I wanted.
IT WAS NOT.
SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE, SO YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT !!
MACMALL SCREWED ME !!!

Bait & Switch

"Out of Stock on ordered item. Tried to order higher priced computer but they would not use Pay Pal"

in stock, not

"I'm still waiting for my order to be processed. When I shopped for the order it said In Stock. I'm certain of that because it was part of my criteria. It even still said In Stock in my shopping cart. So I ordered it and paid for it and got a call to confirm the order. Then the next day I got another email and talked to MacMall that the order was out of stock and they tried to up sell me another that cost $900 more. So I just decided to wait an additional 1-2 weeks for it. In retrospect I should have looked to see if I could buy it elsewhere and get a refund. Now as I look at my order I see two orders for the same computer - another on 4/20 order number S9598511. Now I have to call to make sure they only send me one."

2016-04-24

Wasn't happy

"First off, I get an email to confirm purchase. I call to confirm but I have to at home to confirm since that is the phone number you have on file. I had to leave work to go home make a two second call to confirm purchase. I understand the security but I gave them every bit of information they needed that I would only have on hand. The computer was to be delivered on Saturday but someone at MacMall changed the shipping to priority Monday which made me have to miss work again until I received the my computer so I could sign for it. At least MacMall refunded me the Saturday shipment cost. Yay! I love my computer but was not happy with the customer service this time around..."

2016-04-24

"Arrived early, well packaged and exactly what I ordered = Excellent!"

2016-04-23

Ipad Pro Silicone Case & Cover

"Ordered these items on 4/11 and received the cover around the 14th which was great, but a little disappointed when I discovered that the case was on backorder to ship. It did ship on the 15th and I was estatic that it wasn't a long backorder. Thank you for that! Both the case and cover are now on the Ipad and fit nicely. MacMall has always been one of my first choices for purchasing Apple products when it has to be shipped. "

2016-04-22

pulled a few hairs but I got this adapter working

"So, this club3d cac-1070 adapter SHOULD have worked out of the box..but it didn't. At first, I got a black screen, then I got 4k 30hz if I had a spare monitor..ugh.

Finally, from reading the club3d forums, it's best to make a custom resolution of 4k 60hz, 8bit, cvt reduced blanking. Then it works.

I should give this product a low score, but since I got it working at 4k 4:4:4 chroma and 60hz with my Geforce 670 FTW Edtion..I just can't.

Most reviews I've read are mostly negative. Especially with the adapter working on 670's. I took a risk and it paid off. Bit of research helps when troubleshooting.

2016-04-22

I caught my stuff

"Excellent service. Great prices. Got my order quickly and there were no problems."

2016-04-21

So disappointed

"Terrible service. I don't recommend any foreigner without long-term residence in US to buy something in Mac Mall."

2016-04-21

Never delivered

"Thunder bolt cable backordered from 4/8/16.
back ordered till 4/15/16
now 4/21/16, still no delivery

2016-04-20

Did we deliver? not yet...

Billing Address: Shipping Address: Payment Method: Shipping Method:

$31.49 charged to PAYPAL ************5572
For a total of $31.49 OnTrac

Level 0001
Status: Shipped
Ship Method: U.S. First Class Mail (3-7 days)
Ship Date: April 13, 2016
Tracking #'(s): No tracking info
Product Description Qty Price Status
Intel
Arduino 101 - Development Board - Helps users learn the basics of programming ? Single Motherboard/CPU Combo
1 $28.99 SHIPPED

After 7 days, no Arduino... did it ship OnTrac or USPS? int web site isn't clear (it shows both). Otherwise my experience with MacMall is great.

2016-04-20

Too complex

"Three day's shipping took 14 days. Four phone calls to get all the information and the equipment."

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.