Stores > MacMall

Customer service: Rating 3.79/10 3.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

What is this?

2016-02-03

"Great experience ordering, quick."

Awaiting BO!

"Crossing my fingers that it will, indeed, be shipped -- expedited -- by 2/5!"

2016-02-03

Prices were great! Shipping was average.

"I purchased a Brother P-Touch label printer that was as much as $100 less than some of the normal companies I purchase from. It arrived in perfect condition. The only negative that I experienced was that I requested it be shipped USPS, due to the expected delivery in two days. The product shipped the next day, but the tracking number indicated that it was shipped UPS Red Overnight, however it showed that it was actually being delivered UPS ground and would take nearly a week to get it to me. Communication about the change would have been greatly appreciated, but no explanation was ever offered.

I would absolutely order from MacMall again, but with the understanding that stated delivery times and methods may not be accurate.

2016-02-03

Great price and fast free shipping

"Couldn't believe the price I paid vs. what Amazon was selling. Thank you!"

Repeat Customer

"This is my second MacBook purchase from MacMall. The selection and prices are in line with Apple. Shipping is fast. I'm very happy."

Way to Go!

"My order arrived the next day! Thank you!"

Bait and switch

"Promised 3 to 4 day delivery. Emailed after order was placed to let me know it would be 2 weeks before delivery! I might have gone with another apple supplier if I had known ahead of time. "

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2016

Van_Blanca, MacMall rep has responded

“Hi fourchimneys,

We apologize for the delay. We only had limited stocks of pre-configured iMac and ran out of stock. We were able to ship the item on 2/4/16. If you need further assistance please contact us at 1.800.622.6255 (option 5) we would like to help.

MacMall Customer Care”

Excellent and on time

"Excellent service and on time delivery."

Order

"Good product, very fast delivery"

Awesome transaction

"I Order the iRain for my iMac 27 and couldn't be any happier with the item and with Mac Mall for their quick shipping and the outstanding package "

This review was modified by Roman726 on February 01 2016 03:52:38 PM

Perfecto!

"Delivered very quickly and scanner was just as promised...a quality product.

Great Service

"I'm very pleased with the products and the service from MacMall. I usually place orders on behalf of my Mac User's Group, so it's important that we find useful items at a good price. Thanks for the prompt service."

Very Good Experience

"Price was Great and Item Arrived Quickly "

Sooooo Happy!

"I received my Shatter Proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector very fast and am so happy my iPhone 6 Plus is protected now :)"

Amazing Seller

"Great shopping experience with Macmall. Great prices and fast shipping. I highly recommend MacMAll"

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.