Stores > MacMall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2016-12-07

I hope the computer is as fast as the delivery. Lightning fast.

"Very pleased with the computer. Looks better than pictures. Great price."

Wasn't a Back-Order when ordered

"Ordered a Mid-2015 Macbook Pro 15.4

Information came to me via email that it was back-ordered. And shipping would be delayed for several weeks.

Had to cancel the order.

2016-12-07

I bought, it came, it works great.

"Very happy with the service and of course, Apple. Shipping took 7 days, but that's not MacMall's fault."

SUPER!

"Fast delivery. Product was exactly what I expected. Great!"

Great service

"Fast and easy. Very good. "

First time customer

"I found them through ebates while shopping cyber Monday. I will be a return customer. "

This review was modified by vmoore564 on December 06 2016 08:04:15 PM

wow that was fast!

"fast shipping and exactly as ordered."

2016-12-06

"Customer Support" does not support any, system doesn't work correctly...

"Black Friday sale! I tried to order 9.7-inch iPad Pro 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular Space Gray with $60 instant discount. Upon order, I found "Apple TV (3rd generation) - xxGB [Add $0.00]" at "Configure" page. This is "silent" good deal, okay if older generation, I thought. But it doesn't reflect to my order finally. I've got very lost feeling.
After that, I called to Customer Support for explanation but just said "No other claim (than me)" and "We don't offer the promotion" then hung up unilaterally. Very disappointed.
In addition, iPad has not delivered due to back order (no problem), but "Truck Order" page shows "Your estimated delivery date is from November 10, 2016 to November 17, 2016", more than 2 weeks before from my order date. Need system improvement or inform separately when will be delivered.
From above, rated one star.

2016-12-06

Takes order for iPad pro than puts order under back ordered without exact dates of shipping

"I placed an order for iPad pro. When I placed order it said it is in stock and will be delivered in 3 - 7 days by UPS. By the end of the day I was waiting for my tracker number. But I get a notice its back ordered. Also they never showed when it will be delivered when in stock again. Be careful when you buy from here since they are false advertising as In Stock a lot of items, which may turn out to be Back Ordered after placing the order and putting a hold on your money for several days. I wasted almost a week before I can order it from Apple directly. "

2016-12-06

Incredibly fast shipping, wide selection

"As always, MacMall's shipping and handling baffles me. I placed an order Monday at noon, and my wife let me know Tuesday morning that my package had arrived. I've had great experiences with their fast shipping - and this was the standard shipping, no upgrade.

Their selection and prices are outstanding, but their site could be improved. If you know exactly what you're looking for, you can easily find it through the search function and they always have a lot of specifications and photos available for their items. Browsing is another story. It is confusing and a little frustrating at times to simply browse the site. The check-out process could use some polishing, too.

Overall, my experience with MacMall was (as always) satisfying and I will be glad to do business with them again.

IPad Air2 with no issues

"Purchased an IPad Air2 from MacMall and everything went very smooth with a delivery in only two days! Very impressive, especially with free shipping. I couldn't have had a better experience, unless a company rep actually brought it to my front door the same day, haha!
I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. I'm happy to be adding to high ratings for MacMall. Their customer service was very helpful also.

WOW - Super Easy

"Super easy and got my new iPad really fast. Totaly awesome experience!"

Sales tax@

"After I agreed to the charges of $2,009.00
I then get a receipt two days later with a charge of 123.oops +/- for sales tax. I called and spoke to McCall about this being illegal to change or add to a charge after being agreed to. I do not disagree about the sales tax but that they did not have it on the original charge I agreed too. I have received the product ordered since my call to McMall.

2016-12-06

So far, no action has been taken by MacMall

"Placed order one week ago but my order status is the same as the day I placed my orders on Nov. 28, 2016.
Makes me wonder MacMall is really processing my orders.
One items is supposed to be delivered between Nov. 10th to 17th. 2016 and other item is scheduled between Dec. 3rd to 20th according to the current Order Status at MacMall under Order Number: I7552864. I really don't understand this company.
Give me some kind of updates on my order please!!!!!

2016-12-05

"........................

Share MacMall's store rating

MacMall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

MacMall is a merchant member
MacMall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.