• Rating 4.33/10 65 reviews

Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises is not a merchant member
    Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I received my order in two weeks, but was concerned when I saw it was shipped from Singapore. I just assumed this was a US site. Since the order was for Heartgard, I just hope and pray it is the real stuff! I wish they would have made it more apparent that they would be shipping from overseas."

modified review This review was modified by MaggieMayMc on April 22 2014 06:55:58 AM

"Watch Out!!! Typical bait and switch. Ordered a product and received something different. Could not get through using the 866 number after trying at least a dozen times over several days.
So I tried emailing.The only positive was they actually answer their emails. But the response was "We ship directly from the manufacturers and since they ship all over the world we cannot control what they send."....REALLY!!!! I was told I could send it back and get a refund. After that response I highly doubt I would get any money back.
I saw a review where someone said that there will always be people who will whine. Keep ordering then, I am sure it will happen to you, and you can join us whiners. There are too many bad reviews for there not be a problem with this place. I made the mistake like most by not researching before ordering. I'm only writing this review to save people the headache I went through.If anyone is still on the fence, just try calling them
888-945-5345. When a warm body never answers, imagine if you had problem with your order.

modified review This review was modified by RustySLAter on November 09 2013 05:06:56 AM

"I was a bit nervous after reading a number of the reviews on here but I experienced a PERFECT TRANSACTION, ordered, received order confirmation right away and then message telling me the order was shipped and then the product arrived in reasonable time considering it was shipped from Europe. And the savings were substantial. I had to order their membership which is good for a year, which I got at a deep discount before I could order the product at maximum savings, but even with the membership cost I saved over $30 on 12 doses of frontline. I am absolutely satisfied and will recommend the company to my customers (I have a grooming business). "

modified review This review was modified by Snowysdad on August 02 2013 02:07:11 PM

"Just ordered for second time. Took 19 days to receive Frontline Plus here in northeastern US.

I guess there are always a few orders lost in the mail which accounts for the complaints here. And - some people are just born to whine.

My only criticism of MAAK is that they should offer an airmail option - would be fine if they even charged for it. If you are in a hurry, use a different company. If you cannot deal with buying a product which has metric measurements and is packaged for sale in a different country, then buy from someone else.

If you are not in a hurry, you like cheap prices and you can convert from metric to US measurements, then buy from MAAK.

I am subtracting a star only because they do not offer alternate shipping options and their website looks like it was created by a stoned teenager.

"I ordered from Maak4Pets 10/11/12 Frontline Plus for my 3 dogs. It came in kg. not lb. no big deal. Plus I ordered Heartguard for my 3 dogs also. I called the order in Oct. 11 and received the order 10/22/2012. I don't know why people are giving them bad feedback because this is the 2nd yr. that I ordered from them and am very pleased with everything. You can't beat their prices.. I just love them."

modified review This review was modified by suebearheidi on October 22 2012 01:07:02 PM

"I placed an order for Frontline Plus on 8/22/12 and recieved it on 9/6/12. It was exactly the same package except the weight is in "kg" rather than "lb". This is not a problem. The price was $60 vs $120 I have paying the vet. I will be buying from MAAK in the future and will not hesitate to reccomend them to others.
Clint Moore

"Maak Frontline Plus is manufactured in Australia and routed through a distributor in Scotland. Merial representatives stated that this version is sold illegally in the US through outfits such as Maak. Is the product legitimate? Apparently so, but the reasons for the illegality have much to do with, for example, drugs people buy from Canada to save money, and this is the hook Maak uses with us."

"reseller??? I paid a membership fee to get an item on sale and free shipping from a reseller!. this is misleading to the consumer and I too can not get a hold a person to speak with. they did send an email that my item was shipped in the 7/9/12. and that it was shipped first class mail. from where? Overseas? i want to cancel membership and full refund"

"So, July 4, ordered some FrontLine TopSpot Plus for my dogs. July 6, $50 removed from my checking account. July 16, still have not received product. Tried contacting online chat 4 times which didn't work properly. Tried calling the 888-9450-5345, but as you can see, the number has a type-o and won't work by touching, so manually dialed 888-945-5345. Finally got an instant reply from support@maakenterprises.com that they will respond to my email within 48 hours, and do not reply to this email! I am suspecting scamming now. Too much waiting. "

"Don't trust this place. After my order, I received an email that my order was delivered the day after, but it took about a month for my order to come. It arrived from England! The address on the package was Suite 13, Mitchell House; 5 Mitchell Street Edinburgh EH6 7BD UK. Very sketchy!"

"I ordered Frontline for my dogs from here. I waited over two weeks for the product and when I got it, it was not Frontline. Everything about the product was different, from the ingredients, the directions for use and the picture of the dog on the box. I called them immediately with no response. I emailed them with no response. Finally I disputed the charge. Two weeks later the dispute was reversed, I was told by my credit card company that it was a valid purchase and they had a 30 day return policy per the website. I advised them that I received my package and there was no return address, just my address and that I called numerous times, left messages, and never heard back from anyone. I really tried to resolve the matter, but I refused to use a product that was not what I ordered to begin with. The bank opened another dispute on my behalf. Today I had a negative balance in my account, so I called the bank again. I was told it was a valid charge, then got in touch with customer service at Maak. I explained that I have tried numerous times to get someone on the phone or email. I was told to send them an email and they would send me the address for return, but it was past the 30 days so I would only get a credit to use through them. I said no I want my money back, I did my part and they failed to contact me. The rude man went on to say, well after you tried to rip us off...I seen red. I told him that he was trying to kill my dog with his fake medication. He continued to tell me that was an issue between me and the manufacture. Then he hung up on me. I called back my bank and got a supervisor, explained everything again. She was able to find a reason to issue me a permanent credit and Maak can't get it reversed. It had something to do with the shipping, because they didn't state what was shipped which validated my claim that they sent me fake stuff. I will never use these people again and I hope they go out of business."

"What a nightmare do not waste your time or money with this company i have been waiting for over a month for my products, they had no problem taking the money on my credit card the same day ordering but it's been over 31 days. i have contacted these people over and over,and who sends products 1 class mail instead of having a tracking number i have been in business for over 26 years and never gone thru this BEWARE don't waste your time or money."

"July 2011 Ordered a year (12MO) supply for 6 dogs (4 large and 2 med) and 6 mo for cat. All received within 2 wks. Exp. date was well in 2013. Very Pleased. Will order again. The neg. really had me a little scared."

"I wish I would of found this website BEFORE I placed my order. I've VERY frustrated and disappointed with this company. The only way to get "customer support" is through email. I've been going back and forth for weeks with still no resolve. I ordered 4 packages of frontline plus (3 for dogs and 1 for cat) and the product is not working. I ended up having to take a dog to a vet b/c she was having a reaction to the "happy fleas" all over her 2 weeks after treatment. Please do not purchase from this company!!! It took over 3 weeks to receive this product (I did not realize it was coming from the UK)."

"I have been using Maak 4 Pets products for almost 2 years. I have had only one issue with the products I have ordered not arriving in a timely manner. My biggest concern if the products I order are genuine. I know the Frontline Plus works. None of my pets(3) have shown any signs of fleas or ticks. I am a little concerned about the product shipping from a foreign country. Regulations are not always up to par with the USA. Does anyone know a way to assure the product is genuine?"