Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"I was a little skeptical of Maak but they came through. I didn't realize it would take 17 days from the time it shipped to get to my door. For some reason I thought it was coming from CA not the UK. Really my only complaint is their telephone service. If they are never going to return a call then don't make your phone number available. The emails are very prompt and I appreciated that. Yes I will gladly order from them again and no the company did not ask me to write this review. Believe me, if the order had never arrived my review would have been different."

modified review This review was modified by tsli76 on October 19 2014 10:26:44 AM

"They never sent my order. My email and phone messages went answered. They NEVER pick up a phone. Do not trust this company!"

modified review This review was modified by milenatrust on July 01 2014 05:53:38 PM

"Avoid Avoid Avoid.

they charged my card. Never delivered, never answered the phone. I did get email replies.

They said my items were shipped via 1st class mail with no tracking from overseas (e.g. bootleg or grey-market) on March 27 2014.

When I complained to my CC company they contested and sent in a USPS tracking to prove it was shipped on May 6th, no march 27. But their tracking had another persons name and the delivery address was cropped out. My bank did nott buy that story but it was a hassle of paperwork

If you love you pet buy from a reputable vendor. do not risk bootleg or grey-market.... that is if you even get delivery

modified review This review was modified by RonF1 on June 16 2014 11:46:11 PM

"DON'T ORDER FOR THEM!!!
BAIT AND SWITCH WITH NO SUPPORT...

modified review This review was modified by FRZPLZ on June 17 2014 12:30:33 PM

"I placed my order April 26th and received it May 5th. It was exactly what I ordered. I would definitely order again. Also the prices were so affordable. Thank you!"

"I received my order in two weeks, but was concerned when I saw it was shipped from Singapore. I just assumed this was a US site. Since the order was for Heartgard, I just hope and pray it is the real stuff! I wish they would have made it more apparent that they would be shipping from overseas."

modified review This review was modified by MaggieMayMc on April 22 2014 06:55:58 AM

"Watch Out!!! Typical bait and switch. Ordered a product and received something different. Could not get through using the 866 number after trying at least a dozen times over several days.
So I tried emailing.The only positive was they actually answer their emails. But the response was "We ship directly from the manufacturers and since they ship all over the world we cannot control what they send."....REALLY!!!! I was told I could send it back and get a refund. After that response I highly doubt I would get any money back.
I saw a review where someone said that there will always be people who will whine. Keep ordering then, I am sure it will happen to you, and you can join us whiners. There are too many bad reviews for there not be a problem with this place. I made the mistake like most by not researching before ordering. I'm only writing this review to save people the headache I went through.If anyone is still on the fence, just try calling them
888-945-5345. When a warm body never answers, imagine if you had problem with your order.

modified review This review was modified by RustySLAter on November 09 2013 05:06:56 AM

"I was a bit nervous after reading a number of the reviews on here but I experienced a PERFECT TRANSACTION, ordered, received order confirmation right away and then message telling me the order was shipped and then the product arrived in reasonable time considering it was shipped from Europe. And the savings were substantial. I had to order their membership which is good for a year, which I got at a deep discount before I could order the product at maximum savings, but even with the membership cost I saved over $30 on 12 doses of frontline. I am absolutely satisfied and will recommend the company to my customers (I have a grooming business). "

modified review This review was modified by Snowysdad on August 02 2013 02:07:11 PM

"Just ordered for second time. Took 19 days to receive Frontline Plus here in northeastern US.

I guess there are always a few orders lost in the mail which accounts for the complaints here. And - some people are just born to whine.

My only criticism of MAAK is that they should offer an airmail option - would be fine if they even charged for it. If you are in a hurry, use a different company. If you cannot deal with buying a product which has metric measurements and is packaged for sale in a different country, then buy from someone else.

If you are not in a hurry, you like cheap prices and you can convert from metric to US measurements, then buy from MAAK.

I am subtracting a star only because they do not offer alternate shipping options and their website looks like it was created by a stoned teenager.

"I am very glad I found this site. I run a rescue and am moving to a high tick/flea area so was very interested in MAAK because of their prices. But I was also very suspicious when their membership dues were asked for in advance. I called to clarify but never got a call back. very happy I didn't just order altho there was never an order page just one asking for membership dues with a code to get a free membership. Again glad i found this site."

"I ordered from Maak4Pets 10/11/12 Frontline Plus for my 3 dogs. It came in kg. not lb. no big deal. Plus I ordered Heartguard for my 3 dogs also. I called the order in Oct. 11 and received the order 10/22/2012. I don't know why people are giving them bad feedback because this is the 2nd yr. that I ordered from them and am very pleased with everything. You can't beat their prices.. I just love them."

modified review This review was modified by suebearheidi on October 22 2012 01:07:02 PM

"I placed an order for Frontline Plus on 8/22/12 and recieved it on 9/6/12. It was exactly the same package except the weight is in "kg" rather than "lb". This is not a problem. The price was $60 vs $120 I have paying the vet. I will be buying from MAAK in the future and will not hesitate to reccomend them to others.
Clint Moore

"Maak Frontline Plus is manufactured in Australia and routed through a distributor in Scotland. Merial representatives stated that this version is sold illegally in the US through outfits such as Maak. Is the product legitimate? Apparently so, but the reasons for the illegality have much to do with, for example, drugs people buy from Canada to save money, and this is the hook Maak uses with us."

"reseller??? I paid a membership fee to get an item on sale and free shipping from a reseller!. this is misleading to the consumer and I too can not get a hold a person to speak with. they did send an email that my item was shipped in the 7/9/12. and that it was shipped first class mail. from where? Overseas? i want to cancel membership and full refund"

"So, July 4, ordered some FrontLine TopSpot Plus for my dogs. July 6, $50 removed from my checking account. July 16, still have not received product. Tried contacting online chat 4 times which didn't work properly. Tried calling the 888-9450-5345, but as you can see, the number has a type-o and won't work by touching, so manually dialed 888-945-5345. Finally got an instant reply from support@maakenterprises.com that they will respond to my email within 48 hours, and do not reply to this email! I am suspecting scamming now. Too much waiting. "

Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises is not a merchant member
Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!