• Maak 4 Pets / M

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"It seems as though the majority of people ordering through Maak and having such terrible experiences are slightly illiterate or just choose not to read the fine print before ordering:/ I am a customer that actually did read the fine print and I could not be happier with the service I've received throughout the years from them, to be honest I've gotten every family member with a pet ordering through Maak as well:) All of our pets are happy healthy and extremely well fed and all of our wallets definitely have no complaints either, LOL! "

This review was modified by MamaFurrball on July 01 2015 09:59:23 PM

"Please beware of this company. They will scam you if given the chance. I ordered trifexis, entered my debit card information, received confirmation, and wondered why they did not request the veterinarians prescription. ?? So I waited awhile, never received the request for pres., and never received the product. Calling does not do any good, they never answer. Emailing I finally received a response, saying they had shipped out the merchandise, but would send out the merchandise again. Would I please send back the first order, letting them know when received, they would send me a shipping label. I never received any merchandise. Had to cancel my debit card which is what my band advised. The bank got my refund back, received my new debit card. Then, a couple weeks later received a brown envelope from them, had to sign for receipt, and inside was the original paper order of original order. Thought this was quite strange..... Then today, my bank called saying the company is stating that I received and signed for the merchandise, and was trying to debit my account. Major scammers!!! I am so disappointed that they would go to all this trouble to scam people!! Crazy!! BEWARE!!!!"

"I am disappointed with the order because it is not what I have ordered. I tried to call and I was asked to leave a message and then It told me their message box is full; the line went dead.I like to speak with someone to correct my order, if not I am going to retract my payment."

This review was modified by adastrasser on May 01 2015 07:01:33 PM

"My first order went ok. The second I never got it and they kept saying we had the wrong address. After 3 attempts to get it, told them to just cancel and give me my money back and they did. Decide not to deal with this company. Today , after year later they tried to take my credit card number and apply it towards something. I will not open the email due to haven't had any dealings for over a year, with them. My card had just been change to a new number and that kept me from dealing with them It can be a real pain and time wasted on the type of service. The renewal should and have not been in effect for over 1 year. They promise me free items for their mistakes and never saw them either."

This review was modified by mccabe_rosemary on January 24 2015 01:48:05 PM

"Ordered Trifexus for my dog. Item never delivered. Contacted the company who stated they would reship the item. Never received. I contacted the credit card company and disputed the charge. Maak then shipped me an empty envelope, return receipt requested that weighed 1 ounce and used that signed slip stating it was received. When I contacted Maak again, they stated the credit was issued and they were charged $35 dollars chargeback. Credit card company states Maak and they have declined the request for credit. Biggest rip off. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!!! I will be filing a small claims in court "

This review was modified by rklrkl on January 24 2015 06:49:10 AM

"I was a little skeptical of Maak but they came through. I didn't realize it would take 17 days from the time it shipped to get to my door. For some reason I thought it was coming from CA not the UK. Really my only complaint is their telephone service. If they are never going to return a call then don't make your phone number available. The emails are very prompt and I appreciated that. Yes I will gladly order from them again and no the company did not ask me to write this review. Believe me, if the order had never arrived my review would have been different."

This review was modified by tsli76 on October 19 2014 10:26:44 AM

"They never sent my order. My email and phone messages went answered. They NEVER pick up a phone. Do not trust this company!"

This review was modified by milenatrust on July 01 2014 05:53:38 PM

"Avoid Avoid Avoid.

they charged my card. Never delivered, never answered the phone. I did get email replies.

They said my items were shipped via 1st class mail with no tracking from overseas (e.g. bootleg or grey-market) on March 27 2014.

When I complained to my CC company they contested and sent in a USPS tracking to prove it was shipped on May 6th, no march 27. But their tracking had another persons name and the delivery address was cropped out. My bank did nott buy that story but it was a hassle of paperwork

If you love you pet buy from a reputable vendor. do not risk bootleg or grey-market.... that is if you even get delivery

This review was modified by RonF1 on June 16 2014 11:46:11 PM

"DON'T ORDER FOR THEM!!!
BAIT AND SWITCH WITH NO SUPPORT...

This review was modified by FRZPLZ on June 17 2014 12:30:33 PM

"I placed my order April 26th and received it May 5th. It was exactly what I ordered. I would definitely order again. Also the prices were so affordable. Thank you!"

"I received my order in two weeks, but was concerned when I saw it was shipped from Singapore. I just assumed this was a US site. Since the order was for Heartgard, I just hope and pray it is the real stuff! I wish they would have made it more apparent that they would be shipping from overseas."

This review was modified by MaggieMayMc on April 22 2014 06:55:58 AM

"Watch Out!!! Typical bait and switch. Ordered a product and received something different. Could not get through using the 866 number after trying at least a dozen times over several days.
So I tried emailing.The only positive was they actually answer their emails. But the response was "We ship directly from the manufacturers and since they ship all over the world we cannot control what they send."....REALLY!!!! I was told I could send it back and get a refund. After that response I highly doubt I would get any money back.
I saw a review where someone said that there will always be people who will whine. Keep ordering then, I am sure it will happen to you, and you can join us whiners. There are too many bad reviews for there not be a problem with this place. I made the mistake like most by not researching before ordering. I'm only writing this review to save people the headache I went through.If anyone is still on the fence, just try calling them
888-945-5345. When a warm body never answers, imagine if you had problem with your order.

This review was modified by RustySLAter on November 09 2013 05:06:56 AM

"I was a bit nervous after reading a number of the reviews on here but I experienced a PERFECT TRANSACTION, ordered, received order confirmation right away and then message telling me the order was shipped and then the product arrived in reasonable time considering it was shipped from Europe. And the savings were substantial. I had to order their membership which is good for a year, which I got at a deep discount before I could order the product at maximum savings, but even with the membership cost I saved over $30 on 12 doses of frontline. I am absolutely satisfied and will recommend the company to my customers (I have a grooming business). "

This review was modified by Snowysdad on August 02 2013 02:07:11 PM

"Just ordered for second time. Took 19 days to receive Frontline Plus here in northeastern US.

I guess there are always a few orders lost in the mail which accounts for the complaints here. And - some people are just born to whine.

My only criticism of MAAK is that they should offer an airmail option - would be fine if they even charged for it. If you are in a hurry, use a different company. If you cannot deal with buying a product which has metric measurements and is packaged for sale in a different country, then buy from someone else.

If you are not in a hurry, you like cheap prices and you can convert from metric to US measurements, then buy from MAAK.

I am subtracting a star only because they do not offer alternate shipping options and their website looks like it was created by a stoned teenager.

"I am very glad I found this site. I run a rescue and am moving to a high tick/flea area so was very interested in MAAK because of their prices. But I was also very suspicious when their membership dues were asked for in advance. I called to clarify but never got a call back. very happy I didn't just order altho there was never an order page just one asking for membership dues with a code to get a free membership. Again glad i found this site."

Share Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises's store rating

Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises is not a merchant member
Maak 4 Pets / Maak Enterprises does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!