Stores > mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"Long time ago, when I was a kid, I was cockered and didn't want to study at all (I just wanted to play different video games). But one day my parents installed the parental control program. They set the working time for PC to one hour and could see what I was doing at the computer. Now I also have children and I also limit them (as my parents did) in the actions that interrupt them from studying, and to tell specifically - from cell phones. With the help of the great program called MSPy I can control their actions in cells, or at the computer. I liked this appliance very much and now it is one of the best apps in my list

"Thanks to MSPy I was able to avoid serious troubles by losing my corporate phone! Without describing much details, just wanted to tell that GPS tracking of this app works perfectly even in the cheapest business package. I was completely pissed when my employer installed tracking app on our work phones, but in the end, thanks to it, we were able to recover it - and I saved myself from salary cut.

This review was modified by ms.hyde on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I've tried a couple of other tracking apps, but neither of them worked well on my phone. Fortunately for me, MSpy worked just like it should - and I don't have any serious issues so far. Although their prices aren't so friendly (that's why 4 stars from 5), I would recommend it."

"It's just unique on the market. This application is very suitable for parents who want to monitor their children. And just for the sake of their own safety. To track Internet activity today, the need for prevention and prevention of problems. This app is able to do it. With it you can monitor the phone and computer. And it is not expensive. Only 29$. Just a unique and useful app."

"I have the problem child, and this application - just what I need! He is inconversable and we do not always know where he was and what was happening to him. MSpy solves this problem, so that we know exactly where our son, etc. The application can run completely invisibly on his phone. When the application is installed you get access to the Call history, complete list of contacts, all moving on the map. We can read all the texts, emails and even Whatsapp/Viber chats.
Monitoring his behavior online simplifies our lives and reduces the degree of concern, because we always know where he is, and what he's going to do in the nearest future.
MSpy is a perfect application for parents who want to have peace of mind for their children.It really works so you can know almost everything about your child.

"Actually, this was the best phone tracking app that actually worked. I've tried several of them, and none seemed to work properly - except for MSpy. Thanks for perfect service - I received exactly what I wanted. Would recommend."

"A very long time my wife thought we had better care about the safety of his son to be aware of its problems, lessons, needs, Hobbies, and to leave it at that... the Decision was prompted by colleagues. The app mSpy, which has long and successfully used by parents around the world. We, without hesitation, purchased this app for only 29 dollars, and now completely calm for my son! At any time we aware of all his Affairs and problems! The app is convenient and simple in operation, so we recommend it to everyone who cares about their children!"

"All of us are parents or will be them. And safety of the child sooner or later becomes the main thing for us! What can help? My wife and I found the solution! Great and useful app mSpy is specially designed to calm parents! This small program allows to constantly keep abreast of your child's life, without violating his personal space! The control is simple and straightforward, and only costs some $ 29, and how much benefit! Now we are completely relaxed for our baby and recommend the app for all caring parents!"

"Do Not Buy this app. They just steal your money. I bought this App as it is suppose to work without rooting the targeted devise but I found after I bought its need rooting to monitor whatsapp. They stated clearly on their website that Mspay work without rooting and 100
% satisfaction guaranteed or you will be get refunded for the full amount you paid.
When I complain about the app and asked for refund they told me that in the term and condition I signed it is mentioned that rooting required. In Short they are a theft. they will steal your money. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE. there are many free software give that same information that given by this Mspy app. DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.

This review was modified by MahmoodAhmed on October 01 2015 01:33:07 AM

"I know they advertise to be a parental control, but it hardly works as one. what PC doesn't have a block and censor system? "

"Too slow and the phone gets stuck quite a few times since I installed mspy in it. I read a few reviews of theirs on some website and thought of trying it out but it surely is a disappointment. "

"Thank You very much for the unique find! I was looking for a similar program and finally I found what I need, mSpy! My husband, how careful parents should be aware of what interests our child. Now we are puzzled to conjecture what Internet resources visit our son. We all know about the pros and cons of the Internet. Now the life of our child safe and under control thanks to this wonderful software mSpy. Inexpensive, easy installation, and the benefits are priceless! This program is also useful to my husband. Now all his subordinates not going to waste time on games and social networks)))I strongly recommend mSpy! Such You will not find!"

"Most recently, I had to use the program for tracking Internet activity my child. Tried a lot of different applications, but none decided my question. Then my friend recommended program mSpy - and I was very impressed positively! The application works very well, monitors any activity on the Internet. This app helped me a lot.
And most importantly the price is not high compared to other similar applications. There is also a clock technical support to help resolve any settings in the program!
I recommend to use this plugin! This is the best program in this direction!

" it locate the mobile phone. track it. read SMS; view contact list. call details. Block phone by time, as well as separate applications and web URLs. spy on web history. through this activity you are able to any activities on your children."

"Who want Hassle free monitoring for mob or pc this is best for him.All in one features like Key-logger protection,Screenshots of various activities,internet use,application use any more.
Best part is need not to to much tech-savvy for accessing this application .Support is also very active.

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!