• mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.97/10 2.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.61/10 1.61/10

"such a shame that i opted for mspy. my sister even suggested me to go for xnspy but i didnt listen. well thankfully i use xnspy now. its going great so far."

"i though my parental worries were gonna fade away with teensafe app but i am always busy modifying the settings or troubleshooting. the features are also limitied. my friend uses xnspy and he is in heavens for sure, well i will be trying xnspy soon. "

"I thought I was dealing with a serious and responsible company!!! I was completing a renewal 12 mo. subscription for one of my Computers and completed an order for 53.99 as seen in my computer screen. Never in my computer screen I saw or it was reflected that I was completing an order for smartphones (12 months Premium Subscription at $169.99); it was when I verified my credit card account that I found the 169.99 charge and then I asked for a cancellation and a refund.

This is an outrage and an abuse!!! They refuse to refund my money claiming this was a mistake from my part or that I change my mind!! I cannot believe I have been their customer for a year now with three and two computers subscriptions!! Here is their response to my claim:

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

We have examined your case and according to our Refund Policy your request cannot be approved. Kindly check our policy once again here:

Please be advised that if any personal issues like "I've changed my mind", "I've made a purchase by mistake", etc. occur, no refund can be applied.

At the same time, we are sorry for the inconveniences that you might have faced and we would like to offer you one of the following alternative solutions:

1. We may merge your orders, so in total you will receive 2 subscriptions for 2 years each.

2. We may freeze your subscription until you can use it. In this case it will be put on hold and you will be able to reactivate it anytime when you are ready to start using mSpy without losing your subscription days.

Please let us know if any of these options is suitable for you and we will assist you promptly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

I cannot recommend a Company that is abusive and that does not care for their good customers! Renewing their services can led you to this type of "very convenient" situation for them!! What a scam!

"WE ARE A CYBER SECURITY FIRM TAKE THIS REVIEW SERIOUSLY! We wanted to use this product and evaluate its performance. We therefore decided to purchase a desktop and mobile license. We performed a full test to see if any of the functionality would work. Guess what, none of it did! The desktop did not work on Windows 8 or 7! The mobile barely worked at all. An example in order for you to capture keypad data on the mobile device the user must enter each letter one at a time. That means no swype and no word predict. Also to capture pin codes etc the mobile phone must have settings changed that are detectable. Example: I use my phone every day and I input data using the swype system, if I pickup my phone one day and it is changed to another method I would wonder what happened and change it back.

Within 2 days of buying this product we brought it to MSpy attention. they told us that we would need to perform tech support. We did, we then asked for a refund. They told us no. Therefore we filled a claim with paypal thinking that would help get our money back. We also asked MSpy to allow paypal to give our money back since we were within the 10 days money back guarantee policy. They refused. We actually received this email from the support team.

As we have already mentioned, the only way for you to be refunded is to wait for PayPal resolution and if it is closed in your favor, you will receive your money back.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if any further questions arise.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

A company that does not even adhere to their own refund policy and when given an opportunity to provide customer support they tell you to go pound sand.

In our opinion we would highly recommend you looking elsewhere for your spy software needs.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Dear Herr Davis,
Thank you for contacting us again. We have been in contact with you before and thought that the issue was resolved.
Mr. Davis, we appreciate your choice and thank you for an attempt to evaluate our product. We have been in this business for 5 years now and have over 1 000 000 clients all over the globe to prove that mSpy is holds its position as the most popular monitoring and safety application.

By going back to the nature of your complaint - we would like to highlight that it erased right after the purchase. You have contacted me directly and asked for a refund. Without giving our Billing department a chance to check your account properly, you have opened a dispute. Being our customer and placing the order online you have automatically agreed with our Refund Policy, where it is clearly stated that we do guarantee that our product works well on all of the compatible devices. Yet, in case of any problem, or, technical issue that cannot be fixed by our tech support - you're eligible for a full refund. It is also stated in our Refund Policy that any violation of it from a customer's side will lead to the account's suspension until investigated.
Mr. Davis, we are always happy to assist our customers with the most demanding requests and are constantly working on our product improvements. I'd be also pleased to find a proper compromise to this matter because customer satisfaction is the highest priority to us.
Margaret Lewis
CC Head
margaret@mspy.com”

"Got the nonjailbroken version for my daughter iPhone; it just doesn't work because she erases the messages right away - before it connects to the iCloud. I try to get a refund but they make next to impossible to get your money back; Be ready to dispute charges with your bank instead.

This is the email I received from the billing department:

I do not recommend even if other versions might work; You will never get your money back;
False advertising

Alice Wilson (mtechn)
Apr 8, 10:12

Dear S,

Kindly be advised that mSpy billing department communicates with all the customers via email only.

At this point we would like to offer you delete the review from your side and we will issue full refund. We consider this to be fair offer.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards,
Alice Wilson
Billing Manager"

I think this email is enough to understand who we are dealing with.
I decided to keep the review so will have less people scammed and blackmailed by this company.

"This shit takes forever to update information ! It takes at least 3-4 hours to update call & text logs , I can't look at the phone holders web history at all & I had access to the device and checked everything myself the phone is fine , its not on private browsing mode or anything when the owner uses it & know for a fact , I just accused my boyfriend of cheating because this shitty site gave mean address ( it said thats where's phone was)& his phone was indeed with him ,at work , i called up there they confirmed now i look like a jackass"

"I want to get a refund but can't seem to find anything on their website telling me how to actually start the refund process. Starting to look like a pretty shady company to me, and I'm getting screwed on over $100. Not happy!"

"Guys, you are awesome!
First I purchased the Basic subscription with mSpy. Installed the app with no complications (all the instructions were given on my control panel).
Though I realized that my kid uses Whatsapp more than texting, so I decided to upgrade to Premium. Rooting went smoothly having an operator on the phone. His name was Dusting, he was very friendly and helpful.
So far I love the product and the service.

"I'm still trying to get my refund they keep holding me off... Every time I call they say it takes 24hr for billing to get back with you its been more than 4 days"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

“Dear Akram,

Our Billing department does not work 24/7 unfortunately therefore the reply from them should be expected within 24-48 hours. As far as we can see you submitted a few tickets and updated them before we could have checked your post. This way the last update time was changed and our reply to your post was postponed. Please don't update tickets in order to receive a reply at the earliest as tickets are processed in queue.

Kindly check your recent emails now with the response from our Billing department.

Margaret”

"I am not that tech savvy that is the reason why i ordered an extra service that included technical assistance and installation over the phone. Their CS is really professional and i would love to recommend it to the rest of the parents that i know. Thank you mSpy for keeping my conscience patient and kids safe! "

"It works well for 1 or 2 weeks than you need to reinstall each time , the assistance don't give any support. Better if u throw your money from the windows."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear Luca Guarnieri,
We'd like to thank you for choosing mSpy and apologize for any possible inconveniences caused by our side.

Our application performs well and its performance is fully dependent on Internet.

We kindly ask you to provide us with your Customer ID so that we can check your account.
Our technical support is available 24/7 for your convenience and is fully equipped to solve any kind of technical issue.

I'm looking forward to hearing from so that we check your account and eliminate any possible problem.
margaret@mspy.com”

"Worst customer service and refuse to process refunds! Don't purchase from them their product doesn't work as stated and they refuse to uphold their refund policy! Worst company I have ever dealt with. Called customer service and every time I asked to speak with a manager they hang up. 5 minutes after posting this review Scarlet Norton, Billing Quality Manager, mSpy Billing Team emailed to state they would give a FULL refund after I removed my reviews from this site along with another one. What kind of company is this? It reminds me of the TV Show "American Greed"! Anything not to give customers back their money. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

“Dear Chris Goetz,

We have been awaiting for your response to our last emails, to no avail though.

Your case has been thoroughly investigated and i would like to once again apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.

At the same time, your feedback regarding the service received does not correspond to what has been actually happening. We do admit that at some point App activity feature did not perform well and there were issues with the screenshots. Based on this, we have fully refunded your account to avoid any further frustration. We have also provided you with an extension of your subscription so that you can still benefit from using our application.

I do understand your concerns and we’ll do our best to avoid any related glitches taking place in future. At the same time, your actions towards our company’s reputation do not in any case relate to the field of complaint because we have fully refunded your payment offering a tangible compensation.
To say more, our Customer Support is available 24/7 for your convenience by email, chat and over the phone* leaving no requests being unanswered.

Chris, we have been in this business for more than 4 years now and left millions of customers satisfied. We have also helped thousands of families to monitor the activities of their underage kids and offered businesses a wonderful solution to protect company’s valuable information. As a result, we became a number one monitoring solution on the market and remain so till this very day.

I kindly ask you to stop sending your negative feedbacks about our company. We are open to discuss anything that still bothers you. Yet, we request you to not mislead other people by posting things that are no longer related to your experience with us.

We do still hope to hear from you in our email correspondence, or, by phone.

margaret@mspy.com

* with premium support service”

"I was not entirely satisfied with mSpy, but after a few days and few e-mails I have received a FULL refund. So, according to my experience, their refund policy is indeed solid."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing mSpy and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused by our side.

We always work to make our products and services better and we hope that this incident won't prevent you from using mSpy in future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance every time it is needed.
margaret@mspy.com”

"BUYER BEWARE!! No refund spin. I purchased Mspy with high hopes and what a total let down. Installed software and was waiting to connect and eventually contacted customer support. they advised me i would have to jailbreak the phone. After reading about jailbreak would void the warranty on the cell as well as cause potential problems it was not a good idea. So they advised me that i would have to long into the target phones iCloud account and i followed their directions and was still unable to connect. Contacted refund department and they told me they were not able to give me a refund. Now how can you sell a product and not stand behind it but even more than that are more than willing to screw people over. WORST COMPANY I EVER PURCHASED PRODUCT FROM!! BUYER BEWARE"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

“Dear Robert Wargo,

We have recently received your review stating that you were not satisfied with the service.
I would like to thank you for choosing mSpy and would also like to apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.
By checking your account i can see that it is marked as refunded with a chargeback status on it.

Robert, I do understand all of your concerns and would once again express my apologies for the situation occurred. From my side, i would like to offer a personal assistance on all levels including 1 month subscription extension for free so that you can try mSpy again. We're constantly working on our products and services improvement and sometimes it takes more time to be accomplished. Yet, it is our main priority to produce everything on the highest level and our technical support is available 24/7 for our customers to stay in touch in case any issues occur.

I'd like to hear from you and looking forward to receiving a positive feedback.

Sincerely,
Margaret”

"CUSTOMER BEWARE!! Do not buy this product! Do your homework (which I wished I had done before purchasing) because the countless negative reviews are so true. One review from another site states they have a F rating with BBB, which would not surprise me. Purchased the software in November and could not log in for weeks, and when I could it did not perform properly. Contacted them in December and was informed that I had to re register and reload the software. They had disabled the product due to "internal problems". Then found out the new software did not work either as they had disabled/suspended several of the services that I had originallypurchased. It should be noted they NEVER informed me of the changes or that they had disabled services that I originally purchased. I asked for a refund and they are not cooperating! I have turned the matter over to my credit card company and the charge is in dispute. This company needs to get a grip on customer's rights regarding the suspension of the product's major services and not informing their customer base (not to mention that the product never worked properly for me in the first place)."

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,837 merchant members.