• Address: 800 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"Being a father to 4 kids, I have to work miles away from my family to support their needs but I also want to keep track with my family’s safety and activities. My wife and I have an access to my 2 teenagers’ smartphone activities and have them installed the mSpy software to their phones so we can get a quick overview of their hangouts and tweets for their safety. We got the premium to install the software to more devices in our house. I can now feel at ease even I’m far away from home."

modified review This review was modified by jovy.cortez11 on October 11 2014 02:01:30 PM

"The app didn't work properly on an iPhone. Didn't monitor whatsapp( as promised on their website) and did a terrible job with facebook chat). I tried to talk to their support but got only scripted excuses. Asked for a refund (they promise a 10 day refund), but they ignored the request completely.

Get anything other than mspy.

"Even when I am away, I can keep track of what my kids are doing at home. I can monitor their internet usage and keep them safe even when I am at work, which is so important now that they are starting to use the computer more often. "

"As a business owner, some of my employees were not keeping up with their database entries on our CRM system. One of my board members recommended trying mspy.com for our business. While it took us a few days to figure it out, I could not be happier with the results. We have been able to record calls for our salespeople, who are able to enter the call information into our CRM database. We are also able to use the information from the calls to identify other opportunities we were missing out on, and we now review several calls a month as a sales team. We are so excited to make the best use of our employees' time with this wonderful program."

"One of the things I was worried about when I was buying a phone for my daughter was what she would use the phone for. The mSpy app has allowed me comfort in knowing that should she use her phone for something I wouldn’t approve of, I would be the first to know. Although I did have questions when first figuring out how to use the app, the customer service was excellent- helpful and clear and open to suggestions that I had for the service. I can remotely check text messages, emails, phone calls- you name it and I can check it. Thankfully, she has been responsible with it, but it is nice to know that fact rather than worry about it every time she uses her phone when I am not around."

"After finally deciding to get my teen a phone for his birthday, I also wanted something to monitor his usage. mSpy lets me do just that! I can see what sites he went to, pictures he’s looked at, even where he is! This is a great app for any parent today! "

"I recently purchased the mSpy Family and I couldn’t be happier! The mSpy Family is much better than other services I’ve used and it’s very simple to operate. Easy installation, works great, and gives me peace of mind."

I am so glad I found this app—it helped me find out which of my employees were sneaking out of the office during work hours and wasting time chatting with their friends online. I even found out that one of my employees was visiting dating sites while on the clock! I’m saving a lot of money now.

"One of the best monitoring softwares out there. Easy to access, easy to install. Compatible with android as well as iPhone, I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks. Totally worth it."

"Bought this today to see what my husband has been up to. So far I don't like that you have to change keyboard input to use keylogger. They don't tell you this anywhere on the website. You have to use their keyboard and it's so obvious something isn't right with your settings. The recording feature hasn't recorded anything even if you put it in command. Sooo gay! I just wanted to try this out on my phone first to see if it:s undetectable and so far it is. Easy to install and all the other features work as well."

"Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to follow. I am not a tech savvy person but this software is very user friendly and very useful to keep my kids and family secure."

"I cannot believe how much mSpy has reduced my stress levels. No more sleepless nights! It’s affordable and extremely simple to install with an an easy to use Control Panel, which was a huge deal for me since technology is not my strong suite. I have already been recommending mSpy to all of my friends with kids. It is worth every penny!"

"“As a small business owner, it can be hard to monitor the productivity of my employees. This app has helped me keep separate the hardworking and the slackers. Simple, easy and efficient.”"

"Couldn’t be happier! Way better then the last spy app I tried. You do need a rooted phone if you’re using an android OS, but that’s a minor inconvenience for major gains. There’s a reason this app has made #1 on the list for its category. They’ll never even know it’s running, and you’ll be in the know 24/7.

"I am pleased with mSpy and I have no complaints about it. This is mainly because mSpy does what the advertisements say it will do. Besides, the customer service is of the highest quality. I use mSpy to monitor my employees, my children and my other loved ones for their good and mine. mSpy allows me to monitor their online and telephone activities discreetly and remotely, so we have no conflicts about my monitoring or my occasional interventions. “All’s well that ends well.”"

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!