Stores > mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review mSpy by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

Didn't work, poor support.

"Purchased this app, but was smart enough to only buy one month instead of discount multi-month. It took well over a month of working with tech support, who kept telling me to wait 12 hours for the error to resolve. So far, the app is still not installed, the English communication of tech support has been poor in several cases, and I will not be buying additional months. "

2017-09-03

Highly useful

"Absolutely useful in everyday life. Powerful tool to ensure kid’s safety. Would recommend for sure.

2017-09-03

Absolutely Satisfied

"It works the way they promises at the purchase, had no problems with installation and start. Nice team. Get 5 from me.

2017-08-19

Fantastic App..

"I’m pessimistic about all those apps. I thought it’s money draining. To my big surprise, I was wrong with this app. It works well for our family. I think my kid’s safety is much more than $14.

2017-07-24

Nice!

For my family, Facebook messenger was a flop cause my daughter is learning Arabic and suddenly those people started writing her crazy things and sending awful pics (body parts, etc.) So I had to stop it by blocking it with mSpy app

2017-07-24

Fantastic!

"I wish you all guys to hit Jessica from their support. The girl seems really to know her job. See I lost my phone and had to install the app on a new one. Then it happened not to work with my kid’s one. Thanx God, we sorted things out."

2017-07-21

Run!! Shady business

"What a joke! Spent over $100 for an app I couldn't and didn't use. THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS! it is buried in fine print!!! Customer service is a joke! Run!!!!"

2017-07-09

Awesome App!

"For the fact that I can use it everywhere in the world is great. Because I travel a lot and can monitor my kids anywhere I am.

2017-07-05

Terrible Customer Service

"I returned the product within the first 10 days as required but experienced delays and hassle and had my return refused (really!). The produce does not work for me and the features I needed most require jailbreaking the phone which is not possible in my circumstance. The remaining features available without jailbreaking are not what I need.
Don't get suckered in by the 10 day refund policy. It seems they have created countless loopholes to sending refunds.

2017-06-29

Great!

"I watched mSpy’s ‘your kids are never alone’ on YouTube, and that prompted me to buy it for my daughter. I am amazed at how this app works. I recommend all parents should at least watch that video and read about the cyber dangers, guys if you in your 40s as i am, I am telling you , we know nothing.

2017-06-27

Work perfectly beyond expectations

"This geofencing thing is amazing. We’re from a huge city and my kid’s school is quite far from home. So I always get notifications if he’s out of the safe zones."

2017-06-15

Excellent App

"I am not a technical savvy woman but the way these guys took their time and assisted me to install mspy on my granddaughter's device was impressive. I had been using mspy for a year now and have not regretted it a bit.Thanks!

2017-06-15

Satisfactory Experience

"I no longer worry about which website my son visit on his smartphone.mspy sends me the report on all website he visits,with timestamps even.I can recommend the apps to others.

2017-05-25

This is bull ****

"You people never get back to me wtf, I need to know how to get into my account please for Gods sakes send me a link "

2017-03-20

Mspy Telefon Takip Programı

"mspy hakkında birçok şeyi http://telefontakipprogrami.net/mspy-yorumu/ da okuduktan sonra mspy'ı denemeye karar verdim. Şu ana kadar ödediğim paraya göre memnunum diyebilirim."

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!