Stores > mSpy

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

Concerned mother

"a bit expensive but still this app is a pretty helpful app for moms like me.One thing i'd say is get the premium package. It really is a way better experience than the basic one. In general I am very satisfied with this app"

This review was modified by Vida32 on April 27 2016 02:16:00 AM

2016-04-19

Poor Refund Policy

"It is not clear on the website that the only way to view Snapchat and other apps is to have a jailbroken phone. This is not something I was familiar with. Once I contacted them less than 24 hours later I as informed they will not refund my $211 purchase, because the reason was "personal." I do not believe their site is clear on the fact the phone has to be jailbroken.

I would be cautious about giving them money unless you are sure you want the service.

This review was modified by bobspory on April 19 2016 01:31:08 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Dear Bob,

Please accept our apologies regarding your recent experience with mSpy. Be kindly informed that your case was reviewed by our higher authorities and we did our best to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Please check your email to get the latest update regarding your case.

If you still have questions do not hesitate to contact us back and we would be glad to assist you!”

2016-04-19

Do Not Purchase!

"I purchased this product on April 17, 2016 and noticed on April 18, 2016 the software was not reporting the iphone's activity back to the dashboard located in the software. I contacted customer support and requested a refund due to the lack of or large lag time between reports.

On April 19, 2016, I received the following response from their customer service department:

mSpy Billing Department (mSpy ticket system)
Apr 19, 12:15

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Due to recent security improvements made by Apple company the iCloud user receives acknowledge email that "Apple ID was used to sign in to iCloud" whenever you get updates using iCloud credentials. For this reason we have disabled automatic synchronization with iCloud accounts for our customers.
That is why in order to receive updates now, you need to enable synchronization manually by clicking "Update Now" button on the top of the page in your mSpy account. This will force the last backup to be sent to you.
Please let us know the result.

Kind Regards,
Anna Richards
Billing Department

As of right now mSpy's website advertises the following:

MSPY WITHOUT JAILBREAK

Compatible with all iOS versions.

The device must be internet-enabled.

You do not need physical access to the device if you already have its iCloud credentials.

Still, the access may become necessary if iCloud backup isn’t activated on the device.

Now iCloud backup is activated on the iPhone I purchased the mSpy software for. So you can see that their own customer service is admitting a problem with the software that is not advertised,

mSpy advertises that they have a full refund policy if requested within 10 days of purchase and it doesn't violate a long list of conditions (Buyer Beware). As you can see, my problem does not violate their Refund Policy. However, they are still refusing to grant me a refund.

Before you purchase this product and make the same mistake that I did, I sugeest you research other products on the market and stay clear of this company unless you just like throwing your money away.

This review was modified by Sharkey1234 on April 19 2016 08:01:09 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Dear Client,

We apologize for all inconveniences you have experienced. Be kindly informed that your case was reviewed and investigated by our development and billing team. Please check your email to get the latest update regarding your case.

We do our best to satisfy our customer's needs and we will be glad to hear back from you if you still have any questions.”

2016-04-12

mspy rocks!

"Another satisfied mother. Mspy is actually great. the customer support guys are very helpful and precise and the best part is their online dashboard. The data displays as if im looking at the actual sons phone! I had some issues adding keyword alerts but the support rep. Sam helped me. He was very confident and professional. That took a while and then everything fit into place."

This review was modified by gilupi on April 12 2016 02:20:35 AM

2016-03-23

Good app if you have a teenager

"I - as a mother - am very satisfied with mSpy because it lets me check my daughter’s photos. I had an inkling she was taking inappropriate selfies and mSpy confirmed my fears. I couldn’t have stopped her if I hadn’t used a parental app on her!"

This review was modified by Dojuzexe on March 23 2016 09:49:51 AM

2016-03-23

Nice

"its a cool app to monitor kids. esp. if they are extremely annoying like mine and talking to them is like talking to walls. i lock their iphones and ipads at night with a remote lock device feature in my account. this app is great for me."

This review was modified by Greg5858 on March 23 2016 02:45:45 AM

2016-03-15

The app is pretty good

"i like the mspy app. maybe there are too many haters around who don't want monitoring to be a part of their lives. But mspy is great for me and my kids. They feel safe and I can always check online where they are."

This review was modified by BobFischer on March 15 2016 09:00:51 AM

2016-03-12

Good parenting app!

"Honestly I am quite surprised about the my Spy monitoring app. its fast, effective and offers a lot of features. it really helps parent your kids properly in this not always safe digital world."

This review was modified by Tom8787 on March 12 2016 07:03:04 AM

2016-02-16

Snapchat app monitoring

"thank you so much guys for your brilliant app! it is amazing! It tracks the Snapchat app which was very important to me since I wanted to track my daughters online activities and no other spy app except myspy was able to do that. keep it up guys!
Claudia F.

This review was modified by Claudia.F. on February 16 2016 01:24:59 AM

2016-02-01

Fine

"I like this application. Its help control my children: my daughter and my son. Because they surf all day and I worry about them, but I sure now, that my children are safe. I look with whom they communicate and who write them. I installed this app because I can't watch them always, but when I got mSpy I can do it now. This app has helped me to know what my children are doing. If you care what your children install mSpy."

2016-02-01

Good one

"For parents who truly are concerned for their children this product is simply irreplaceable. The app is easy to track online activity on both mobile phones and desktop computers. In addition, the application allows you to monitor the activity of Your subordinates during the working day. Personally, I really like it very much."

2016-01-22

Good one

"i've got really excited about this app. my spy helped me track my son when he went abroad. this app is a must-have one, since it works worldwide!"

2016-01-18

Satisfied!

"Before MSpy I believed that all phone tracking apps are pretty shady; Fortunately, MSpy phone app work as it should, it has all the features I needed (even more). Even trial version works great! Most valuable, they have German customer support. Would recommend!

2016-01-01

"I purchased this as I thought my son was being groomed from people overseas and it worked recording phone activity on first day then stopped working. I could see he got Skype messages but the mspy log showed no messages, text, Skype or otherwise. It didn't even track browser history. But the biggest disappointment was customer service not refunding the money, even aa apportionment of the sum paid. I got more info from my mobile phone contract bill! Seems it worked for others but certainly not me and the company did not seem to care to assist. "

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

“Dear Terri,

As I can see from my side you are using our mSpy without jailbreak solution, which totally depends on the Back up of iCloud on the phone itself. We kindly recommend you to check if the Back Up is being made on the phone directly. Just to let you know, all the refunds are granted according to our Refund policy you can check here - http://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html

In case you need my personal attention to your case, please contact me directly at veronica.jones@mspy.com

Best Regards,
CC Head
Veronica Jones”

2015-12-29

"I used MSpy as a parental control software, in its desktop version. To say frankly, there are plenty of desktop monitoring apps, but I decided to give it a try for some reason. I have nothing bad to say about it - it recorded all the activity of my son, and with its help I was able to restrict him from visiting several dubious sites. Probably you can find something cheaper, but on the current point I don't want to trade proven quality for something new and cheap."

This review was modified by mnrandy on December 29 2015 08:21:25 AM

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.