• Address: 800 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"As a parent of a 12 years old, I was concerned that my son could use his new laptop in his own room, without any kind of control.
Then, a friend told me about MSpy. It is easy to install and very manageable and it works perfectly!
I was even able to identify bullying against my son’s profile in a well-know social network and could act before it was too late. I am glad I made that choice!

"I am a very protective mom of a 13 year old daughter. When I noticed her extroverted, bubbly, and friendly demeanor changed into quiet and withdrawn, I knew something was wrong. Being that a teenager does not tell a parent anything these days, I decided to get mSpy for her computer. What I found out was terrifying. My baby was being a victim of cyber-bullying. I thank God for the day I made the decision to get this software. Due to mSpy, I was able to put a stop to the situation and save my baby from God forbid a suicide or other harmful act due to bullying. I definitely recommend this to all parents."

modified review This review was modified by Moviestar85 on August 28 2014 12:47:25 AM

"Even when I am away, I can keep track of what my kids are doing at home. I can monitor their internet usage and keep them safe even when I am at work, which is so important now that they are starting to use the computer more often. "

"As a business owner, some of my employees were not keeping up with their database entries on our CRM system. One of my board members recommended trying mspy.com for our business. While it took us a few days to figure it out, I could not be happier with the results. We have been able to record calls for our salespeople, who are able to enter the call information into our CRM database. We are also able to use the information from the calls to identify other opportunities we were missing out on, and we now review several calls a month as a sales team. We are so excited to make the best use of our employees' time with this wonderful program."

"One of the things I was worried about when I was buying a phone for my daughter was what she would use the phone for. The mSpy app has allowed me comfort in knowing that should she use her phone for something I wouldn’t approve of, I would be the first to know. Although I did have questions when first figuring out how to use the app, the customer service was excellent- helpful and clear and open to suggestions that I had for the service. I can remotely check text messages, emails, phone calls- you name it and I can check it. Thankfully, she has been responsible with it, but it is nice to know that fact rather than worry about it every time she uses her phone when I am not around."

"After finally deciding to get my teen a phone for his birthday, I also wanted something to monitor his usage. mSpy lets me do just that! I can see what sites he went to, pictures he’s looked at, even where he is! This is a great app for any parent today! "

"I recently purchased the mSpy Family and I couldn’t be happier! The mSpy Family is much better than other services I’ve used and it’s very simple to operate. Easy installation, works great, and gives me peace of mind."

"When I bought mSpy, I had this question in my mind "how well mSpy is hidden?". I was bothered because nowadays children are very nosy and it is a bit worrying that they might spot the app that easy. To my surprise! Until now they haven't noticed it. Great job for a mom like me. Thanks to mSpy! :D"

I am so glad I found this app—it helped me find out which of my employees were sneaking out of the office during work hours and wasting time chatting with their friends online. I even found out that one of my employees was visiting dating sites while on the clock! I’m saving a lot of money now.

"One of the best monitoring softwares out there. Easy to access, easy to install. Compatible with android as well as iPhone, I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks. Totally worth it."

"Bought this today to see what my husband has been up to. So far I don't like that you have to change keyboard input to use keylogger. They don't tell you this anywhere on the website. You have to use their keyboard and it's so obvious something isn't right with your settings. The recording feature hasn't recorded anything even if you put it in command. Sooo gay! I just wanted to try this out on my phone first to see if it:s undetectable and so far it is. Easy to install and all the other features work as well."

"Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to follow. I am not a tech savvy person but this software is very user friendly and very useful to keep my kids and family secure."

"I cannot believe how much mSpy has reduced my stress levels. No more sleepless nights! It’s affordable and extremely simple to install with an an easy to use Control Panel, which was a huge deal for me since technology is not my strong suite. I have already been recommending mSpy to all of my friends with kids. It is worth every penny!"

"“As a small business owner, it can be hard to monitor the productivity of my employees. This app has helped me keep separate the hardworking and the slackers. Simple, easy and efficient.”"

"Couldn’t be happier! Way better then the last spy app I tried. You do need a rooted phone if you’re using an android OS, but that’s a minor inconvenience for major gains. There’s a reason this app has made #1 on the list for its category. They’ll never even know it’s running, and you’ll be in the know 24/7.

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!