• Address: 800 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10

What is this?

"I was not entirely satisfied with mSpy, but after a few days and few e-mails I have received a FULL refund. So, according to my experience, their refund policy is indeed solid."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing mSpy and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused by our side.

We always work to make our products and services better and we hope that this incident won't prevent you from using mSpy in future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance every time it is needed.
CC Supervisor
margaret@mspy.com”

"BUYER BEWARE!! No refund spin. I purchased Mspy with high hopes and what a total let down. Installed software and was waiting to connect and eventually contacted customer support. they advised me i would have to jailbreak the phone. After reading about jailbreak would void the warranty on the cell as well as cause potential problems it was not a good idea. So they advised me that i would have to long into the target phones iCloud account and i followed their directions and was still unable to connect. Contacted refund department and they told me they were not able to give me a refund. Now how can you sell a product and not stand behind it but even more than that are more than willing to screw people over. WORST COMPANY I EVER PURCHASED PRODUCT FROM!! BUYER BEWARE"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

“Dear Robert Wargo,

We have recently received your review stating that you were not satisfied with the service.
I would like to thank you for choosing mSpy and would also like to apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.
By checking your account i can see that it is marked as refunded with a chargeback status on it.

Robert, I do understand all of your concerns and would once again express my apologies for the situation occurred. From my side, i would like to offer a personal assistance on all levels including 1 month subscription extension for free so that you can try mSpy again. We're constantly working on our products and services improvement and sometimes it takes more time to be accomplished. Yet, it is our main priority to produce everything on the highest level and our technical support is available 24/7 for our customers to stay in touch in case any issues occur.

I'd like to hear from you and looking forward to receiving a positive feedback.

Margaret”

"CUSTOMER BEWARE!! Do not buy this product! Do your homework (which I wished I had done before purchasing) because the countless negative reviews are so true. One review from another site states they have a F rating with BBB, which would not surprise me. Purchased the software in November and could not log in for weeks, and when I could it did not perform properly. Contacted them in December and was informed that I had to re register and reload the software. They had disabled the product due to "internal problems". Then found out the new software did not work either as they had disabled/suspended several of the services that I had originallypurchased. It should be noted they NEVER informed me of the changes or that they had disabled services that I originally purchased. I asked for a refund and they are not cooperating! I have turned the matter over to my credit card company and the charge is in dispute. This company needs to get a grip on customer's rights regarding the suspension of the product's major services and not informing their customer base (not to mention that the product never worked properly for me in the first place)."

"I purchased the mspy app for my daughter's phone, however was never able to get the app to open. I contacted them several times & even their own people could not assist. I have written their Refund Department & they refuse to give me a refund even though the app is unusable. Instead they said they would give me 2 additional months. I paid $199- for this app. mSpy won't give me a refund & their response is to give me 2 more months for an app that won't even open up. I need help! This company is ripping me off!!!"

modified review This review was modified by DLG1265 on January 06 2015 08:52:30 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

“Dear Client,
Thank you for your review.

We are terribly sorry for any inconveniences caused from our side.

Please provide us with your Customer ID so that i can check the status of your order, or, contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com for further correspondence.

CC Supervisor”

"Cool idea! Great for worried parents or wives! Good price too."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

“Dear Customer,

We have received your review and would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.

Our main goal is to make all mSpy products and services correspond to the highest standards only.

At the same time, if any act of displeasure takes place- it is our main priority to escalate it and make the customer finally stay happy with the product. Our Refund Policy speaks of the same as well.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to provide us with your Customer ID so that the matter could be investigated further.
We'll carefully check the details of your order and provide you with a quick and efficient response.

If you feel uncomfortable in sharing this information in public, please contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com

CC Supervisor”

"Do not purchase!!!! They are a scam!!! They don't honor their refund policy. "

modified review This review was modified by onlythebest679 on November 25 2014 07:49:12 PM

"I recently purchased mspy to try it out and see if this would work for me and my family. The refund policy states that if you're not happy with the application with in 10 days you may be eligible for a refund. So I thought what do I have to lose. I went with the premium version and tried it for 4 days. The location detection is way off and doesn't work accurately. Also if you delete a text message right away it does not pick it up. It doesn't pick up anything that has been deleted. The Facebook activity only shows chats and doesn't show everything. It is not accurate and I am not satisfied with it. After finding this out I attempted to get a refund and mspy refuses to give a full refund. I had only used it for 4 days and found it to be a worthless application. They said they will only refund 40% because I have used the application for awhile...4 days is a while? Don't waste your time or money!! "

modified review This review was modified by Truth628 on November 07 2014 12:25:55 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

“Dear Customer,
We'd like to thank you for choosing mSpy as well as apologize for any inconveniences that this might have caused you.

Hereby i would like to explain you how the software performs in terms of your recent response.

Kindly be informed that mSpy Location tracking depends on following determination methods:
1) CellID
2) GPS
3) Wi-Fi networks with fixed address
In case the GPS or CellID signal was too weak or there was no signal at all, the location will be fetched with low accuracy. It means that there is nothing we can do in order to improve the Location determination since everything relies on the signal accuracy.

For your information, mSpy application is able to fetch deleted messages only in case it stays on the target phone for at least 1-2 minutes. The application scans the target device every minute and fetches all updates, in case any log is deleted before scanning takes place, mSpy will not be able upload following log to your Control Panel.
By this time with mSpy application you are able only to receive logs from Facebook Messenger in case your target device is an iPhone / iPad or rooted Android. Currently there is no feature of fetching all Facebook activities from the target account.

Dear Customer, i kindly ask you to contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com providing your Customer ID so that i can take a look at your account and offer the the best possible solution.

CC Supervisor”

"Was an mSpy customer for over a year & was generally pleased with the service. Experienced a few glitches here & there, but nothing is perfect, right? Well, 2 days ago I logged into my account only to find the "Call Recordings" tab gone...along with ALL the recordings for the past 14 months! There was NO NOTIFICATION by mSpy regarding terminating this service...so, there was no way to access the hundreds of recording files & download them prior to them discontinuing this aspect of their service! ABSOLUTELY INSANE that a company with an overall exemplary reputation would choose NOT to inform customers of such a monumental change in service nor give any time for customers to download critical files!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by wtex on October 22 2014 11:22:36 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“Dear Customer,
We do understand your concerns and we’re terribly sorry for any inconveniences caused by our side.

These features are device-dependable and in many cases, its performance is out of our control.

As our main goal is to provide our highly-esteemed clients with best quality product, we need to make sure that everything we produce and support corresponds the highest standards.

At the same time, our product offers a large variety of other useful features to satisfy the most demanding needs.

We always work to make our products better and sometimes it means adding new features and adjusting existing ones. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I would be happy to extend your subscription by several months for free.

Would you be so kind to contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com providing your Customer ID?

CC Supervisor”

"Being a father to 4 kids, I have to work miles away from my family to support their needs but I also want to keep track with my family’s safety and activities. My wife and I have an access to my 2 teenagers’ smartphone activities and have them installed the mSpy software to their phones so we can get a quick overview of their hangouts and tweets for their safety. We got the premium to install the software to more devices in our house. I can now feel at ease even I’m far away from home."

modified review This review was modified by jovy.cortez11 on October 11 2014 02:01:30 PM

"The app didn't work properly on an iPhone. Didn't monitor whatsapp( as promised on their website) and did a terrible job with facebook chat). I tried to talk to their support but got only scripted excuses. Asked for a refund (they promise a 10 day refund), but they ignored the request completely.

Get anything other than mspy.

"Even when I am away, I can keep track of what my kids are doing at home. I can monitor their internet usage and keep them safe even when I am at work, which is so important now that they are starting to use the computer more often. "

"As a business owner, some of my employees were not keeping up with their database entries on our CRM system. One of my board members recommended trying mspy.com for our business. While it took us a few days to figure it out, I could not be happier with the results. We have been able to record calls for our salespeople, who are able to enter the call information into our CRM database. We are also able to use the information from the calls to identify other opportunities we were missing out on, and we now review several calls a month as a sales team. We are so excited to make the best use of our employees' time with this wonderful program."

"One of the things I was worried about when I was buying a phone for my daughter was what she would use the phone for. The mSpy app has allowed me comfort in knowing that should she use her phone for something I wouldn’t approve of, I would be the first to know. Although I did have questions when first figuring out how to use the app, the customer service was excellent- helpful and clear and open to suggestions that I had for the service. I can remotely check text messages, emails, phone calls- you name it and I can check it. Thankfully, she has been responsible with it, but it is nice to know that fact rather than worry about it every time she uses her phone when I am not around."

"After finally deciding to get my teen a phone for his birthday, I also wanted something to monitor his usage. mSpy lets me do just that! I can see what sites he went to, pictures he’s looked at, even where he is! This is a great app for any parent today! "

"I recently purchased the mSpy Family and I couldn’t be happier! The mSpy Family is much better than other services I’ve used and it’s very simple to operate. Easy installation, works great, and gives me peace of mind."

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.