• mSpy

Customer service: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

What is this?

"Guys, you are awesome!
First I purchased the Basic subscription with mSpy. Installed the app with no complications (all the instructions were given on my control panel).
Though I realized that my kid uses Whatsapp more than texting, so I decided to upgrade to Premium. Rooting went smoothly having an operator on the phone. His name was Dusting, he was very friendly and helpful.
So far I love the product and the service.

"I've got the service that i was looking for. But what i would like to emphasize is the level of customer service. It really deserves 5 stars and to be known as top-notch. A few installations issues that i wanted to sort out were solved via email and the support guys provided all instructions i required. Yes. I had to pay for phone support. But i tried to root my device on my own using the instructions i got and i managed to do so :) mspy has already been recommended to my best friends. Guys, you rock! "

"this was in use for keeping an eye on my son whatsapp and snapchat history. it worked just fine till my boy deleted it from the phone, i need to perform re-installation now, that's a pity, but they provide good instructions and support is fine.

the main minus is a need in re-install

"I'm still trying to get my refund they keep holding me off... Every time I call they say it takes 24hr for billing to get back with you its been more than 4 days"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

“Dear Akram,

Our Billing department does not work 24/7 unfortunately therefore the reply from them should be expected within 24-48 hours. As far as we can see you submitted a few tickets and updated them before we could have checked your post. This way the last update time was changed and our reply to your post was postponed. Please don't update tickets in order to receive a reply at the earliest as tickets are processed in queue.

Kindly check your recent emails now with the response from our Billing department.

Margaret”

"I am not that tech savvy that is the reason why i ordered an extra service that included technical assistance and installation over the phone. Their CS is really professional and i would love to recommend it to the rest of the parents that i know. Thank you mSpy for keeping my conscience patient and kids safe! "

"It works well for 1 or 2 weeks than you need to reinstall each time , the assistance don't give any support. Better if u throw your money from the windows."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear Luca Guarnieri,
We'd like to thank you for choosing mSpy and apologize for any possible inconveniences caused by our side.

Our application performs well and its performance is fully dependent on Internet.

We kindly ask you to provide us with your Customer ID so that we can check your account.
Our technical support is available 24/7 for your convenience and is fully equipped to solve any kind of technical issue.

I'm looking forward to hearing from so that we check your account and eliminate any possible problem.
margaret@mspy.com”

"Quite nice app! I've had some troubles in installation first but then their support helped me with instructions in chat. It's nice that you can reach it over the phone as well.

Not disappointed at all in spent money. Despite of having some bugs, in the end I get required data from the phone. I'd definitely recommend it for parents.

"Worst customer service and refuse to process refunds! Don't purchase from them their product doesn't work as stated and they refuse to uphold their refund policy! Worst company I have ever dealt with. Called customer service and every time I asked to speak with a manager they hang up. 5 minutes after posting this review Scarlet Norton, Billing Quality Manager, mSpy Billing Team emailed to state they would give a FULL refund after I removed my reviews from this site along with another one. What kind of company is this? It reminds me of the TV Show "American Greed"! Anything not to give customers back their money. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-04-2015

“Dear Chris Goetz,

We have been awaiting for your response to our last emails, to no avail though.

Your case has been thoroughly investigated and i would like to once again apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.

At the same time, your feedback regarding the service received does not correspond to what has been actually happening. We do admit that at some point App activity feature did not perform well and there were issues with the screenshots. Based on this, we have fully refunded your account to avoid any further frustration. We have also provided you with an extension of your subscription so that you can still benefit from using our application.

I do understand your concerns and we’ll do our best to avoid any related glitches taking place in future. At the same time, your actions towards our company’s reputation do not in any case relate to the field of complaint because we have fully refunded your payment offering a tangible compensation.
To say more, our Customer Support is available 24/7 for your convenience by email, chat and over the phone* leaving no requests being unanswered.

Chris, we have been in this business for more than 4 years now and left millions of customers satisfied. We have also helped thousands of families to monitor the activities of their underage kids and offered businesses a wonderful solution to protect company’s valuable information. As a result, we became a number one monitoring solution on the market and remain so till this very day.

I kindly ask you to stop sending your negative feedbacks about our company. We are open to discuss anything that still bothers you. Yet, we request you to not mislead other people by posting things that are no longer related to your experience with us.

We do still hope to hear from you in our email correspondence, or, by phone.

margaret@mspy.com

* with premium support service”

"I was not entirely satisfied with mSpy, but after a few days and few e-mails I have received a FULL refund. So, according to my experience, their refund policy is indeed solid."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-21-2015

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing mSpy and please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused by our side.

We always work to make our products and services better and we hope that this incident won't prevent you from using mSpy in future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance every time it is needed.
margaret@mspy.com”

"BUYER BEWARE!! No refund spin. I purchased Mspy with high hopes and what a total let down. Installed software and was waiting to connect and eventually contacted customer support. they advised me i would have to jailbreak the phone. After reading about jailbreak would void the warranty on the cell as well as cause potential problems it was not a good idea. So they advised me that i would have to long into the target phones iCloud account and i followed their directions and was still unable to connect. Contacted refund department and they told me they were not able to give me a refund. Now how can you sell a product and not stand behind it but even more than that are more than willing to screw people over. WORST COMPANY I EVER PURCHASED PRODUCT FROM!! BUYER BEWARE"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-26-2015

“Dear Robert Wargo,

We have recently received your review stating that you were not satisfied with the service.
I would like to thank you for choosing mSpy and would also like to apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.
By checking your account i can see that it is marked as refunded with a chargeback status on it.

Robert, I do understand all of your concerns and would once again express my apologies for the situation occurred. From my side, i would like to offer a personal assistance on all levels including 1 month subscription extension for free so that you can try mSpy again. We're constantly working on our products and services improvement and sometimes it takes more time to be accomplished. Yet, it is our main priority to produce everything on the highest level and our technical support is available 24/7 for our customers to stay in touch in case any issues occur.

I'd like to hear from you and looking forward to receiving a positive feedback.

Sincerely,
Margaret”

"CUSTOMER BEWARE!! Do not buy this product! Do your homework (which I wished I had done before purchasing) because the countless negative reviews are so true. One review from another site states they have a F rating with BBB, which would not surprise me. Purchased the software in November and could not log in for weeks, and when I could it did not perform properly. Contacted them in December and was informed that I had to re register and reload the software. They had disabled the product due to "internal problems". Then found out the new software did not work either as they had disabled/suspended several of the services that I had originallypurchased. It should be noted they NEVER informed me of the changes or that they had disabled services that I originally purchased. I asked for a refund and they are not cooperating! I have turned the matter over to my credit card company and the charge is in dispute. This company needs to get a grip on customer's rights regarding the suspension of the product's major services and not informing their customer base (not to mention that the product never worked properly for me in the first place)."

"Cool idea! Great for worried parents or wives! Good price too."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-14-2015

“Dear Customer,

We have received your review and would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused from our side.

Our main goal is to make all mSpy products and services correspond to the highest standards only.

At the same time, if any act of displeasure takes place- it is our main priority to escalate it and make the customer finally stay happy with the product. Our Refund Policy speaks of the same as well.

Therefore, we kindly ask you to provide us with your Customer ID so that the matter could be investigated further.
We'll carefully check the details of your order and provide you with a quick and efficient response.

If you feel uncomfortable in sharing this information in public, please contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com

CC Supervisor”

"Do not purchase!!!! They are a scam!!! They don't honor their refund policy. "

modified review This review was modified by onlythebest679 on November 25 2014 07:49:12 PM

"I recently purchased mspy to try it out and see if this would work for me and my family. The refund policy states that if you're not happy with the application with in 10 days you may be eligible for a refund. So I thought what do I have to lose. I went with the premium version and tried it for 4 days. The location detection is way off and doesn't work accurately. Also if you delete a text message right away it does not pick it up. It doesn't pick up anything that has been deleted. The Facebook activity only shows chats and doesn't show everything. It is not accurate and I am not satisfied with it. After finding this out I attempted to get a refund and mspy refuses to give a full refund. I had only used it for 4 days and found it to be a worthless application. They said they will only refund 40% because I have used the application for awhile...4 days is a while? Don't waste your time or money!! "

modified review This review was modified by Truth628 on November 07 2014 12:25:55 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

“Dear Customer,
We'd like to thank you for choosing mSpy as well as apologize for any inconveniences that this might have caused you.

Hereby i would like to explain you how the software performs in terms of your recent response.

Kindly be informed that mSpy Location tracking depends on following determination methods:
1) CellID
2) GPS
3) Wi-Fi networks with fixed address
In case the GPS or CellID signal was too weak or there was no signal at all, the location will be fetched with low accuracy. It means that there is nothing we can do in order to improve the Location determination since everything relies on the signal accuracy.

For your information, mSpy application is able to fetch deleted messages only in case it stays on the target phone for at least 1-2 minutes. The application scans the target device every minute and fetches all updates, in case any log is deleted before scanning takes place, mSpy will not be able upload following log to your Control Panel.
By this time with mSpy application you are able only to receive logs from Facebook Messenger in case your target device is an iPhone / iPad or rooted Android. Currently there is no feature of fetching all Facebook activities from the target account.

Dear Customer, i kindly ask you to contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com providing your Customer ID so that i can take a look at your account and offer the the best possible solution.

CC Supervisor”

"Was an mSpy customer for over a year & was generally pleased with the service. Experienced a few glitches here & there, but nothing is perfect, right? Well, 2 days ago I logged into my account only to find the "Call Recordings" tab gone...along with ALL the recordings for the past 14 months! There was NO NOTIFICATION by mSpy regarding terminating this service...so, there was no way to access the hundreds of recording files & download them prior to them discontinuing this aspect of their service! ABSOLUTELY INSANE that a company with an overall exemplary reputation would choose NOT to inform customers of such a monumental change in service nor give any time for customers to download critical files!!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by wtex on October 22 2014 11:22:36 PM
modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“Dear Customer,
We do understand your concerns and we’re terribly sorry for any inconveniences caused by our side.

These features are device-dependable and in many cases, its performance is out of our control.

As our main goal is to provide our highly-esteemed clients with best quality product, we need to make sure that everything we produce and support corresponds the highest standards.

At the same time, our product offers a large variety of other useful features to satisfy the most demanding needs.

We always work to make our products better and sometimes it means adding new features and adjusting existing ones. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I would be happy to extend your subscription by several months for free.

Would you be so kind to contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com providing your Customer ID?

Sincerely,

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.