• mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.21/10 4.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"I purchased mspy to keep an eye on my daughter. She is one of those teens who likes to hang around with her friends all the time. I'm always nervous about her not coming home in time so this thing helps me a lot to see where she is and what plans she really has by watching her phone activity. I'm really satisfied with the app and always glad when they add another interesting feature "

"I had to be aware of what my teenage son is doing after school, so I decided to get mSpy. The installation was really easy ( considering that I'm a not tech savy ). Right after installation I got all his texts, I checked where he was spending time and with whom. I have got more than enough info which showed that I need to take actions on his behavior right now!
Now I can tell you for sure, mSpy is number one in monitoring. I was able to protect my kid from huge troubles.
It's too bad I haven't learned about this very app earlier.

"Hi, I purchased mSpy back in May , I was quite skeptical about it in the begging but it was the only way out to keep my teenage daughter safe .So I went ahead and got it on her phone .I am far from being tech.savvy person so I called their customer care just to make sure I do everything right .They have a professional and patient staff there I would say .The program exceeded my expectations and it was a real finder for me and my peace of mind .It did not work good several times but customer care team managed to get it back to work , May be I got lucky "

usa

"This app really delivers. I was hesitant purchasing it at first because it is cheaper than the other spy apps. However, I was amazed by the results. I borrowed my boyfriend’s phone for 3 minutes (that’s all I need) to install the software. Once it was installed, I can track him wherever he may be through Auto Forward’s GPS feature. I have never had any problems with any bugs. Just make sure that the target phone is jailbroken though. People usually miss this requirement. Five stars and big thumbs up!"

"I was worried that I wouldn't get how to install this app, but surprisingly, it installed into my daughter's iPhone in about 3 minutes! You can't call me a computer pro but even for me the online Control Panel of mSpy is easy to use."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

“Dear Audrey,

Thank you for your feedback!

Sincerely your's,
mSpy team”

"This program is detectable by Android. A message pops up saying that "update services"(Mspy) is harmful to the phone, uninstall? click okay or cancel. Needless to say my son clicks okay, just like I would if I seen that message. I can still see text messages hours later. Location services has not worked since I got this program. It worked for an hour once! Now my son has been missing for 2 days. I purchased this program in case something like this happened and it has completely failed me. I had this program before and it worked fine but since Androids and Mspys update, It has been nothing but a headache. I uninstalled and reinstalled this program a couple times was told to delete logs to help with the slow updates, I updated the program everything they told me to do by e-mail. Restarted the phone double checked all the proper boxes were clicked and so on. Seems I am doing more attempts at fixing this program then actually using it"

“?Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing any difficulties with mSpy.

As I see from my side the version of mSpy that you currently have is not the latest one and I assume you might have used older installation package when you re-installed mSpy the last time. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and most probably your issue is connected with the latest Android version update that improved security system in general.

In order to avoid such kind of issues in future I would recommend you to do the following:

1) Get the phone and clear download list/downloads folder (to avoid installation of the older version)
2) Open your account and go to Device Management section > hit Unlink Current Device > Ok.
3) Get rid of the older version of mSpy installed on the device using this simple guide: https://help.mspyonline.com/android-cat/android-essentials/
4) Install mSpy again following installation Wizard in your account.
5) Right after installation open Goolge Settings on the phone > go to Security > find 'Verify Apps' and disable all options under it.
Once you finish this procedure the problem with locations and pop up notifications will be fixed.

You can always contact our 24/7 live support regarding any issues that may arise.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
CC Head”

"I want to share my own experience. I decided to purchase mSpy seven months ago, when I thought I had troubles in my personal life. When I got my password and logged in, I didn't really know what to do, so I called the number on their website and asked for help. They explained how the service works and that I was supposed to install it directly on the phone I wanted to spy on. This was not what I thought it would be! These guys told me I also had to purchase the phone support service, if I'm not a tech-savvy person, who wants to get techie assistance on the phone any time.
I paid an additional fee and called the new number I received. Now imagine that they rejected to help because I was whispering next to my husband's bedroom! It turned out they got legal policies to insure that mSpy is used for kids only... I was so extremely disappointed and asked for a refund... but mother always told me to never give anything up, so when they contacted me back, I said I want to keep my subscription no matter what. I called a week later with his phone in my hands to tell them I want mspy installed now. I was calling from a different number, gladly they didn't recognize me (I also explained it was for my son), and finally we got this thing right. I'm happy now.
Having the tech support phone number, I kept calling them till I got everything setup 100% properly. The hardest part for me was to root the phone (it is necessary for some of the features they offer), but these guys literally moved my finger on the screen, while I had no clue about what I was doing. I know how hard that must be for them to pick a call and reveal this is Luciana again. But that's just me, an old Christian woman, desperately trying her best to make everything be all right.
God bless you.

Luciana Palomo

“Dear Client,

We would like to thank you for such a wonderful feedback!

Please do not hesitate to contact us every time it is needed for any assistance. We are here to help you!

mSpy Team”

"The app worked for me, also for my brother's family. We appreciate the services we have received, ale we were treated excellent by the support department. The app, as any soft, may malfunction from time to time, though issues are getting fixed in real time.

“Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We will keep on working to help people and deliver hight quality product.

mSpy Team”

"I thought I was dealing with a serious and responsible company!!! I was completing a renewal 12 mo. subscription for one of my Computers and completed an order for 53.99 as seen in my computer screen. Never in my computer screen I saw or it was reflected that I was completing an order for smartphones (12 months Premium Subscription at $169.99); it was when I verified my credit card account that I found the 169.99 charge and then I asked for a cancellation and a refund.

This is an outrage and an abuse!!! They refuse to refund my money claiming this was a mistake from my part or that I change my mind!! I cannot believe I have been their customer for a year now with three and two computers subscriptions!! Here is their response to my claim:

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

We have examined your case and according to our Refund Policy your request cannot be approved. Kindly check our policy once again here:

Please be advised that if any personal issues like "I've changed my mind", "I've made a purchase by mistake", etc. occur, no refund can be applied.

At the same time, we are sorry for the inconveniences that you might have faced and we would like to offer you one of the following alternative solutions:

1. We may merge your orders, so in total you will receive 2 subscriptions for 2 years each.

2. We may freeze your subscription until you can use it. In this case it will be put on hold and you will be able to reactivate it anytime when you are ready to start using mSpy without losing your subscription days.

Please let us know if any of these options is suitable for you and we will assist you promptly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

I cannot recommend a Company that is abusive and that does not care for their good customers! Renewing their services can led you to this type of "very convenient" situation for them!! What a scam!

“Dear Customer,

We do thank you for sharing your feedback. And we are sorry to hear that after being our loyal customer for over a year you are now facing difficulties.

Kindly be advised that we never add any additional products to the shopping card unless the customer chooses them on their own. I do understand your concerns but i am sure that this was a kind of misunderstanding. This could have been easily settled with our professional customer support that works 24/7 for your convenience.

As for now, once the payment has already been refunded and our software meets all of your expectations i would like to keep an eye to your account to ensure your content in future.

Please contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com for any further communication.

CC Head”

"WE ARE A CYBER SECURITY FIRM TAKE THIS REVIEW SERIOUSLY! We wanted to use this product and evaluate its performance. We therefore decided to purchase a desktop and mobile license. We performed a full test to see if any of the functionality would work. Guess what, none of it did! The desktop did not work on Windows 8 or 7! The mobile barely worked at all. An example in order for you to capture keypad data on the mobile device the user must enter each letter one at a time. That means no swype and no word predict. Also to capture pin codes etc the mobile phone must have settings changed that are detectable. Example: I use my phone every day and I input data using the swype system, if I pickup my phone one day and it is changed to another method I would wonder what happened and change it back.

Within 2 days of buying this product we brought it to MSpy attention. they told us that we would need to perform tech support. We did, we then asked for a refund. They told us no. Therefore we filled a claim with paypal thinking that would help get our money back. We also asked MSpy to allow paypal to give our money back since we were within the 10 days money back guarantee policy. They refused. We actually received this email from the support team.

As we have already mentioned, the only way for you to be refunded is to wait for PayPal resolution and if it is closed in your favor, you will receive your money back.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if any further questions arise.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

A company that does not even adhere to their own refund policy and when given an opportunity to provide customer support they tell you to go pound sand.

In our opinion we would highly recommend you looking elsewhere for your spy software needs.

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

“Dear Herr Davis,
Thank you for contacting us again. We have been in contact with you before and thought that the issue was resolved.
Mr. Davis, we appreciate your choice and thank you for an attempt to evaluate our product. We have been in this business for 5 years now and have over 1 000 000 clients all over the globe to prove that mSpy is holds its position as the most popular monitoring and safety application.

By going back to the nature of your complaint - we would like to highlight that it erased right after the purchase. You have contacted me directly and asked for a refund. Without giving our Billing department a chance to check your account properly, you have opened a dispute. Being our customer and placing the order online you have automatically agreed with our Refund Policy, where it is clearly stated that we do guarantee that our product works well on all of the compatible devices. Yet, in case of any problem, or, technical issue that cannot be fixed by our tech support - you're eligible for a full refund. It is also stated in our Refund Policy that any violation of it from a customer's side will lead to the account's suspension until investigated.
Mr. Davis, we are always happy to assist our customers with the most demanding requests and are constantly working on our product improvements. I'd be also pleased to find a proper compromise to this matter because customer satisfaction is the highest priority to us.
CC Head
margaret@mspy.com”

"Got the nonjailbroken version for my daughter iPhone; it just doesn't work because she erases the messages right away - before it connects to the iCloud. I try to get a refund but they make next to impossible to get your money back; Be ready to dispute charges with your bank instead.

This is the email I received from the billing department:

I do not recommend even if other versions might work; You will never get your money back;
False advertising

Alice Wilson (mtechn)
Apr 8, 10:12

Dear S,

Kindly be advised that mSpy billing department communicates with all the customers via email only.

At this point we would like to offer you delete the review from your side and we will issue full refund. We consider this to be fair offer.

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards,
Alice Wilson
Billing Manager"

I think this email is enough to understand who we are dealing with.
I decided to keep the review so will have less people scammed and blackmailed by this company.

"This shit takes forever to update information ! It takes at least 3-4 hours to update call & text logs , I can't look at the phone holders web history at all & I had access to the device and checked everything myself the phone is fine , its not on private browsing mode or anything when the owner uses it & know for a fact , I just accused my boyfriend of cheating because this shitty site gave mean address ( it said thats where's phone was)& his phone was indeed with him ,at work , i called up there they confirmed now i look like a jackass"

“Dear Client,

Our billing department has already contacted you confirming that your order has been refunded fully.
We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing any difficulties while using mSpy.

From our side we delivered the software in a timely manner and were ready to assist you with any issues. However as you denied our assistance, we issued a full refund for you.
We really hope that this experience will not prevent you from using our products and services in future.

mSpy Team”

"I want to get a refund but can't seem to find anything on their website telling me how to actually start the refund process. Starting to look like a pretty shady company to me, and I'm getting screwed on over $100. Not happy!"

“Dear Client,
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused from our side.
We have been trying to reach you several times now, to no avail though.

By placing your order with mSpy you have accepted our Refund Policy: http://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html
At the same time, we would still like to discuss the situation again to prevent any misunderstanding and annoyance.

"Guys, you are awesome!
First I purchased the Basic subscription with mSpy. Installed the app with no complications (all the instructions were given on my control panel).
Though I realized that my kid uses Whatsapp more than texting, so I decided to upgrade to Premium. Rooting went smoothly having an operator on the phone. His name was Dusting, he was very friendly and helpful.
So far I love the product and the service.

“Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We are here to serve you more ;)

mSpy Team”

"I'm still trying to get my refund they keep holding me off... Every time I call they say it takes 24hr for billing to get back with you its been more than 4 days"

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

“Dear Akram,

Our Billing department does not work 24/7 unfortunately therefore the reply from them should be expected within 24-48 hours. As far as we can see you submitted a few tickets and updated them before we could have checked your post. This way the last update time was changed and our reply to your post was postponed. Please don't update tickets in order to receive a reply at the earliest as tickets are processed in queue.

Kindly check your recent emails now with the response from our Billing department.

Margaret”

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.