Stores > mSpy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

great support!!!!!

"for me it is crucial to know how it is going when my kid's out somewhere. i have installed this app to his phone, and now i can see where he goes all the day. however, some day i checked and found logs don't go. i called tech support and rep has shown me how to set it up to high accuracy or so. besides we enabled keylogging, now i'm able to see what he types. and this is great. very nice app and very helpful support!!!! thanks!!"

Worth the money

"I have purchased the application to monitor my child's activities. My primary goal was to monitor incoming and outgoing calls, text messages and whereabouts of my offspring, so I decided to go with basic package that they offer.
So far I'm satisfied with what I got for 23 quid.

In conclusion, these guys have wicked support team, fast as lightning :)

Beware before you pay

"So this company has a very negative policy for consumers. Their refund policy says you have ten days. However after paying I had the support team help me with set up. After walking me through jailbreak and my child's phone specs we discovered that they do not have a version that will work for me to monitor snapchat and Instagram. Now they are refusing to give me my money back because I - the consumer- was supposed to know before I paid that it wouldn't work. Are you serious?! I'm going to Anerican express. That is just plain deceptive. "

This review was modified by Kdenny111 on August 25 2016 07:54:52 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

A rep from mSpy, mtechrev, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced! Be kindly informed that all refund decisions are made by our Billing Department in accordance with our official refund policy available here: https://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html All descriptions regarding mSpy installation and performance can be found on our official web page mspy.com where we also have 24/7 online chat to answer all your questions regarding mSpy. I regret that you experienced a problem and will be very glad to help you with a better solution, please contact me back to management@mspy.com

Best Regards,
mSpy Team”

Comment on the HOT LINE

"Just some words to say that I'm very satisfy on the live chat. People was always professional and answer very quickly.
Many thanks

Just something on the installation, I know that is very difficult to follow all the evolution of the mobile phone, sometimes is very difficult to find in the menu of the mobile phone the security parameters according to your process. AS they are many version and type of mobile phone I know it could be difficult to describe all features. Perhaps it's something to analyze from your side

This review was modified by MODOCK on August 18 2016 03:36:07 AM

awesome software

"Really awesome software you should think add 1 day charge aome people like me just need it for 1 or 2 days i think a rate of 18 or 22 $ would be fare"

a great app

"I am a single mother, working all the time and have a teenage daughter. It is so hard to keep track of her, especially with all these apps and strangers lurking in social media. I got this app, but it was hard to understand first, I got an assistance and it was like magic. Now I always know where my daughter is and who she is talking to. So I don't have to worry . Thanks mSpy!"

Great customer service! easy to use

"I needed help in the middle of the night and while i was trouble shooting something a customer service text chat box opened up. This person was well educated about my problem and knew how to fix it right away. In moments I had everything up and running! No hassel, fast and friendly service. I recommend this company to anyone, even the least tech savy. They will make this easy for you"

This review was modified by lilyalien233 on July 14 2016 06:52:56 AM

I am just a mom using mspy

"and i am so glad i can use it to know whats going on with my boys
moms here even if they do not know it

mSpy software - Stick with it- You won't be disappointed

"OK, I will admit I was initially very frustrated with getting this service started and even submitted a cancellation request only to get more frustrated with difficulty of the cancellation process. But I'm glad I did not cancel...read on! After receiving my cancellation request, the Billing Department worked hard to ensure my satisfaction and offered me a free $44 offer for their technical assistance called mAssistance. You need to know that according to their Refund Policy a refund cannot be approved in case the customer doesn’t accept technical assistance. So I scheduled an appointment for the technical assistance and after a little confusion over the correct time in my time zone I found myself online with a real technical pro. After downloading a client application on both the target phone and laptop (that allowed this guy to take control of both devices), I watched in amazement as this guy took control of both devices and did his magic. It took almost a full hour and trust me, rooting a phone is not trivial by any means! Now I am an Electrical/Computer Engineer and know a few things about computers and programming and used this opportunity to practice rooting the target phone myself and thought I had done this correctly but turns out, I did not (after I had rooted the phone it was unstable and though Kingroot said the phone was rooted, the mSpy website was not recognizing it as being rooted). Rooting a smart phone (which is actually a small super computer) is complex and there is a reason for the technical assistance (mAssistance) and I should have signed up for it right away as it would have saved me a good deal of headache and lots of time. I now have a stable phone and have great piece of mind and a phone that I can monitor. By the way, I volunteered to leave this feedback"

This review was modified by gsaelpaso on June 27 2016 09:04:11 AM

Good Job

"I ordered the product for a month and It did it everything I needed .I did have some issues several times ,called support and they fixed it for me .They helped me to log in for the first time and help me to install it .And helped me to erase it when my subscription was over .So I liked it and keep up the good job!"

I like it!

"Hi there. Just wanted to share with my happiness. Was tracking my 9 years old daughter. Recently she was coming home sad and didn't want to frustrate me. After that I decided to try mspy app. And now I know the reason of such behavior. Seniors were mocking on her and calling her padded. But thanks to mspy now I know how to help my precious child!!! "

Valuable product for those who care...

"What do you know about bullying? Do you think that you child is not in danger?
I thought that my son will never be abused in the private and expensive school, that I should give him more freedom in any situation.
However, when your child returns late from school, upset and depressed you re-evaluate a lot of things in this life.

I had used mSpy to understand what is going on, and very soon I found out who was harassing my kid.

If you care about your family and your children - mSpy is the best solution.

perfect for my needs

"I am too old for those techy things, but these guys helped me to set up monitoring for my older son. Now I can check all his activity and be sure that he does not deal with bad people.
I got their premium package. A bit expensive for me though, but it really worth it

awesome features

This review was modified by jake_hammond on May 28 2016 08:50:00 PM

Not worked for me but refunded

"I couldn't use that app cuz I didn't have device or password/id to connect my target phone so I applied for a refund. there were some offers from their billing dep but I refused all of them. finally I got a refund so I'll come back to mSpy once I have all required stuff to be able to use it as they keep their promises"

This review was modified by Johnlo12 on May 26 2016 04:07:38 AM

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.