• mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Thank You very much for the unique find! I was looking for a similar program and finally I found what I need, mSpy! My husband, how careful parents should be aware of what interests our child. Now we are puzzled to conjecture what Internet resources visit our son. We all know about the pros and cons of the Internet. Now the life of our child safe and under control thanks to this wonderful software mSpy. Inexpensive, easy installation, and the benefits are priceless! This program is also useful to my husband. Now all his subordinates not going to waste time on games and social networks)))I strongly recommend mSpy! Such You will not find!"

"Most recently, I had to use the program for tracking Internet activity my child. Tried a lot of different applications, but none decided my question. Then my friend recommended program mSpy - and I was very impressed positively! The application works very well, monitors any activity on the Internet. This app helped me a lot.
And most importantly the price is not high compared to other similar applications. There is also a clock technical support to help resolve any settings in the program!
I recommend to use this plugin! This is the best program in this direction!

" it locate the mobile phone. track it. read SMS; view contact list. call details. Block phone by time, as well as separate applications and web URLs. spy on web history. through this activity you are able to any activities on your children."

"Who want Hassle free monitoring for mob or pc this is best for him.All in one features like Key-logger protection,Screenshots of various activities,internet use,application use any more.
Best part is need not to to much tech-savvy for accessing this application .Support is also very active.

"i brought child lock software . i am pretty satisfied by performance of the product as well as approach of the. Problems are addressed through mail which makes life easier . i was little hesitant in buying product but experience has been satisfactory. which makes me recommend the product to other customers"

"mSpy is an excellent piece of software. Being able to track my childrens' activity has been so helpful, because it's more and more difficult to know what children are getting up to these days, and I feel much safer with this software. Their customer service is also fantastic, I had some difficulty with the software at first, but their customer service was very helpful when I called them. Thank you mSpy. :)"

"This is an amazing tool to have if you have teenagers. For quite some time I suspected my teenage son was up to something but couldn't quite connect the dots to figure out what he was up to. With this application, I was instantly onto him and what he was up to. It's quick to set up and really simple to use. Your teens won't be happy with you it will give you as parents peace of mind. I highly recommend."

"Hi, The great store in such circumstances. This is the only site which I want to purchase things in the future and recommend to all to give it a try. Hope, you wouldn't be disappointed."

"Very good app for parents , check for yourself . Before ever experienced where the child is , what he does and not what happened to him . And recently, the wife found the net for information about the product mSpy, we immediately became interested and without hesitation decided to purchase such a program. Now for the child , we almost do not worry, because it is constantly under our supervision . Purchase were very pleased and even recommended mSpy their friends who have kids . The only difficulty was that earlier with the novelty never experienced , so at first it was a bit difficult to understand."

"When the safety of your children is in the first place, you begin to think about how to ensure the safety of mobile phone of their child. Here I received a application mspy. It's just a unique offer on the market that is able to monitor Internet activity (including popular instant messengers) children's/teenage mobile phones and computers (ios, android, mac os x, windows. This simply does not exist in any developer. It helps to ensure the safety of my child in any point of the globe. I just can't imagine life without this app."

"Be careful before you commit to the mspy program. Make sure you can jailbreak your phone even before purchasing the program. I was told from an mspy rep, over the phone, that the jailbreak program would be fine on my iPhone 5 running 8.4. It's not true! We tried several ways to run the program and none worked.

I asked for a refund and they said NO. Here the email from mspy below....

Monica Gar
Monica Garrison (mtechn)
Jul 29, 13:43

Dear Patrick,

We have examined your case and unfortunately we are not able to proceed with your refund request since it contradicts our Refund Policy: http://www.mspy.com/refund_policy.html: In case the customer does not want to jailbreak an iPhone or cannot do that due to some personal or technical reasons, no refund can be granted.

Secondly information regarding necessity to jailbreak the phone is mentioned on the 'Buy now' page http://www.mspy.com/buynow.html - '3 Things You Should Know Before Buying mSpy'.

Moreover there is a Compatibility section on the site http://www.mspy.com/compatibility.html where we provided all information our client should be aware before placing an order.

Additionally at the stage of completing the order you agreed to the Device Requirements: https://www.mspy.com/avangate-requirement-specification.html leaving a checkmark along with the agreement to the Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy where it's stated that 'The target device must be jailbroken'.

Summing-up all mentioned above there isn't any hidden information about requirements to the devices and necessity to have a jailbroken device. That is the reason why no refund can be granted.

At the same time, we are sorry that the service cannot be used by you the way you wish it to be used and we are ready to make an exception and suggest one of the following alternative solutions:

1. If you have faced any technical problems trying to jailbreak an iOS device, you are welcome to provide us with your contact phone number and specify when it is convenient for you to receive our call, so our technical representative will get in touch with you for further assistance. We assure you that jailbreaking is an absolutely safe procedure that does not affect the device performance at all and you will be able to remove jailbreak by upgrading an iPhone to the latest iOS version.

2. We will gladly extend your subscription for 2 months for free in case it is possible for you to replace the target device now.

3. We would like to let you know that a new service for monitoring computers has recently been released. If you are interested in trying it, we will create a new 24 month computer subscription instead of the one you have now in your account, so you will be able to monitor a PC or a MAC of the target person. Here is the detailed description for you about our new product for computers: http://www.mspy.com/feature-desktop.html

Please let us know if any of these options is suitable for you and we will assist you promptly.Looking forward to your reply.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

08/03/15 UPDATE TO REVIEW: After a couple days of research and persistence with Mspy and my own research the Jailbreak issue is now resolved and the Mspy program is running very well on the iPhone 5.

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2015

mtechrev, mSpy rep has responded

“Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting us.

By checking your account i can see that you have not responded to our last emails where we have provided you with all the related information regarding your account.
On the 17th of July you have informed us that you wish to get a refund without considering any alternative options. By following our Policy (http://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html) a refund has been approved by the billing department and issued accordingly. At the same time, we have informed you about 9% fee charged by banks and payment processing companies. However, you have ignored our last message.

We do sincerely appreciate you choosing mSpy and are always willing to assist our clients on all levels with the most demanding needs. When you expect a satisfactory outcome from our side we do at least hope to hear back from you.
You have tried the product and we did our best to make your stay with us worth spending money on. We would be more than happy to discuss it further with you if you get back to our emails.

Sincerely,
Margaret Lewis
CC Head”

Boston, United States

"I am a mother of many children, I have three children, and for all and will not follow, here to help me, it is a remarkable application ! This is a godsend for any parent who does not care what happens to his child and what he was doing on the Internet. mSpy - is the best application in the world for the control of the Internet - the activity of your children through mobile phones, including all popular instant messengers. mSpy - running in the background controlled phone, and I know just what's going on with my children. The app costs 29 USD, this is quite a bit for such a program. Very easy to use, although I far from modern technology, she figured out. If you suddenly have questions, you can contact customer support around the clock. I am glad that he learned about mSpy and start to use it. The perfect solution for such mothers like me! Now I know that my children are safe. Thanks to the developers for this wonderful app!"

"I have a firm belief that books are much more consequent in education process than electronic gadgets. Moreover, there are a lot of harmless information in the Internet. So I am trying to reduce this impact on my daughter. With new application mSpy it gets much more simple! Think, it's the best app for parents to watch for their children's Internet activity. Now I can follow her messages in WhatsApp and Viber. The price is great - starts from 29USD!"

I recommend to use this plugin!

"All we ever become parents, and we are faced with the problem of controlling the child for his safety. One of the most effective solutions to this issue my wife and I found this app. Very convenient and extremely easy to use, and we are always in the know of our baby. Thus, the cost of this app is quite inexpensive...and its obvious advantages! Your child is under the parental control of the clock and that he would not do... We are very satisfied and recommend this present and future parents!"

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.