mSpy Reviews - mspy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.48/10 71 reviews

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

What is this?

"I hire many drivers for my delivery company, and unfortunately from time to time, some of them can be a little slack. I decided to install mSpy on their mobile devices. I was able to find who was sticking to their routes and who wasn't by using the GPS location feature. Not only could I use it to find their current whereabouts, I could also use it to view their travel history. I’m not the best when it comes to technology, but this application was really simple to use. It has also saved me time and money in my business."

Rating 8/104/5

"Couldn’t be happier! Way better then the last spy app I tried. You do need a rooted phone if you’re using an android OS, but that’s a minor inconvenience for major gains. There’s a reason this app has made #1 on the list for its category. They’ll never even know it’s running, and you’ll be in the know 24/7.

"As a concerned parent I wanted something that would allow me to keep tabs on my kids without any messing about. Not being a very tech savvy person, I was worried a spy app would be very technical and hard to use, but was surprised to find mSpy was very simple, easy and quick to set up on both the devices I was monitoring and user friendly on my own laptop. It allows me complete piece of mind when it comes to my children. I now know exactly where they are, monitor their call logs, messaging and their photos and videos. It’s an excellent invention that any concerned parent needs."

"I am pleased with mSpy and I have no complaints about it. This is mainly because mSpy does what the advertisements say it will do. Besides, the customer service is of the highest quality. I use mSpy to monitor my employees, my children and my other loved ones for their good and mine. mSpy allows me to monitor their online and telephone activities discreetly and remotely, so we have no conflicts about my monitoring or my occasional interventions. “All’s well that ends well.”"

"I manage a team of sales reps. mSpy allows me to record all their calls, emails, and texts for quality assurance purposes. Moreover, the Record Surroundings feature allows me to record my representative's interaction with customers in person. This software allows full accountability and documentation."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was just actually surfing in the net when I came across to this product. I have read the different features it can do and it sounds exciting, so I said “I SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY!”. Then, it’s just like an answered prayer and here I am still using it in variant ways!"

"It never worked for me and they refuse a refund."

modified review reply posted Mar-05-2014
mtechrev's Avatar
mtechrev, mSpy rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

We would like to draw your attention to the refund procedure.
Please be advised that if the Customer wants to receive a refund, they should contact Billing department and provide them with clarifying reason for that. And surely, Customer should read our Refund policy first. That is a standard procedure. Unfortunately, you did not mention the details in your post. Therefore, we kindly ask you to get back to us at support@mspy.com and we will provide you with the necessary assistance. If any technical issues occur on our side, you will be refunded.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time if any further questions arise.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department”

"mSpy For Employees
When you are looking for a phone tracking software for your employees, then mSpy is the right application for you. This software allows monitoring the calls, movement and internet usage of the employees, in both large and small institutions to track whom they call or what websites browse. My small company gained a lot through the usage of mSpy.

"I am so impressed by mSpy and their customer support, at first I had some questions and issues but they helped me a lot. Anyone would love to keep a track of things and with mSpy it is possible. I have bought this product to check if my kids are safe and well cared in school."

"I never thought I will use the same application to keep an eye on both my kids and my employees. A great method for getting rid of all those doubts and uncertainty if you live a busy life. I can’t keep an eye of both of them so mSpy does it for me – useful and cheap. Thank you, guys."

"Why I bought mSpy.

I bought mSpy for the purpose of recording phone conversations, and so far so good I have recordings of every call made through my phone. I also benefited from the GPS and the phone surrounding recording capability of mSpy. The best part security feature that had my attention is the parental lock and the remote lock features present in mSpy. I seek clarity whenever I want and I am satisfied with the satisfactory customer support. Most of my credit goes to the instant notification theme of mSpy which is untraceable, unlike SMS service.

"My name is Samantha, and I’m a single mother. My elder son is 15 years old and it is hard now to keep a check over his activities. Being a mother, I’m quite worried about him so I was just browsing around to find something by which I can keep a check over his daily activities. I just came across mSpy and this is the best product I’ve ever found. It really makes my life so easier."

"Mspy is a wonderful application. I was so worried for my younger brother’s whereabouts as he recently bought a bike for himself, but the GPS locator facility in this system is so useful that I can always keep a track on him whenever he is out for driving. This app makes me feel that i am always there for him if he is ever in trouble.
A very useful app for everyone and highly recommended.

"Using mSpy has made my life far better. We used to worry about what our kids were up to and with the world as it is you just don't want to imagine. Now we have pure peace of mind as we know where our kids are, who they're with and what they're up to. MSpy makes monitoring our childrens safety all much simpler and without any histrionics too."

"I started using mySpy to keep tabs on my kids. They had recently gotten a tablet for their own use and I wanted to make sure they were not getting into things that they should not be even if by accident. I also did not want to be obvious about it but still wanted to know. MySpy made it simple and convenient for me and my spouse to keep tabs on what they were looking at. Thankfully so far they have been good but you never know especially as they are getting older."