• mSpy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10

2015-07-29

"Be careful before you commit to the mspy program. Make sure you can jailbreak your phone even before purchasing the program. I was told from an mspy rep, over the phone, that the jailbreak program would be fine on my iPhone 5 running 8.4. It's not true! We tried several ways to run the program and none worked.

I asked for a refund and they said NO. Here the email from mspy below....

Monica Gar
Monica Garrison (mtechn)
Jul 29, 13:43

Dear Patrick,

We have examined your case and unfortunately we are not able to proceed with your refund request since it contradicts our Refund Policy: http://www.mspy.com/refund_policy.html: In case the customer does not want to jailbreak an iPhone or cannot do that due to some personal or technical reasons, no refund can be granted.

Secondly information regarding necessity to jailbreak the phone is mentioned on the 'Buy now' page http://www.mspy.com/buynow.html - '3 Things You Should Know Before Buying mSpy'.

Moreover there is a Compatibility section on the site http://www.mspy.com/compatibility.html where we provided all information our client should be aware before placing an order.

Additionally at the stage of completing the order you agreed to the Device Requirements: https://www.mspy.com/avangate-requirement-specification.html leaving a checkmark along with the agreement to the Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy where it's stated that 'The target device must be jailbroken'.

Summing-up all mentioned above there isn't any hidden information about requirements to the devices and necessity to have a jailbroken device. That is the reason why no refund can be granted.

At the same time, we are sorry that the service cannot be used by you the way you wish it to be used and we are ready to make an exception and suggest one of the following alternative solutions:

1. If you have faced any technical problems trying to jailbreak an iOS device, you are welcome to provide us with your contact phone number and specify when it is convenient for you to receive our call, so our technical representative will get in touch with you for further assistance. We assure you that jailbreaking is an absolutely safe procedure that does not affect the device performance at all and you will be able to remove jailbreak by upgrading an iPhone to the latest iOS version.

2. We will gladly extend your subscription for 2 months for free in case it is possible for you to replace the target device now.

3. We would like to let you know that a new service for monitoring computers has recently been released. If you are interested in trying it, we will create a new 24 month computer subscription instead of the one you have now in your account, so you will be able to monitor a PC or a MAC of the target person. Here is the detailed description for you about our new product for computers: http://www.mspy.com/feature-desktop.html

Please let us know if any of these options is suitable for you and we will assist you promptly.Looking forward to your reply.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department"

Boston, United States
2015-07-21

"I am a mother of many children, I have three children, and for all and will not follow, here to help me, it is a remarkable application ! This is a godsend for any parent who does not care what happens to his child and what he was doing on the Internet. mSpy - is the best application in the world for the control of the Internet - the activity of your children through mobile phones, including all popular instant messengers. mSpy - running in the background controlled phone, and I know just what's going on with my children. The app costs 29 USD, this is quite a bit for such a program. Very easy to use, although I far from modern technology, she figured out. If you suddenly have questions, you can contact customer support around the clock. I am glad that he learned about mSpy and start to use it. The perfect solution for such mothers like me! Now I know that my children are safe. Thanks to the developers for this wonderful app!"

2015-07-20

"I have a firm belief that books are much more consequent in education process than electronic gadgets. Moreover, there are a lot of harmless information in the Internet. So I am trying to reduce this impact on my daughter. With new application mSpy it gets much more simple! Think, it's the best app for parents to watch for their children's Internet activity. Now I can follow her messages in WhatsApp and Viber. The price is great - starts from 29USD!"

2015-07-20

"Most recently, I had to use the program for tracking Internet activity my child. Tried a lot of different applications, but none decided my question. Then my friend recommended program mSpy - and I was very impressed positively! The application works very well, monitors any activity on the Internet. This app helped me a lot.
And most importantly the price is not high compared to other similar applications. There is also a clock technical support to help resolve any settings in the program!
I recommend to use this plugin!"

2015-07-16

"We are the right parents! Our boy is almost 6 years old. Child safety - the main thing in our family! That is why we got this app. Now every second we know how busy our baby and that he is interested in. For such an inexpensive price is a great option to keep their children under invisible control. We recommend this simple application is all caring parents!"

2015-07-11

"I got interested in such kind of software not long ago, since I decided to keep an eye on what my daughters text in Whatsapp, Viber and all those popular messaging services just to make sure that they are doing good. I tried some free applications first and they didn't work. Then I decided to use a paid service, but after making some researches I realized that there are too many competitors on the market. I purchased subscriptions from two different companies, which were the market leaders and installed on both Android devices. mSpy was definitely the best. There was a user friendly installation tutorial, I set it up within the shortest period of time, and 24/7 live chat technical support helped me a lot. The software worked as it was advertised. So I decided to purchase a second subscription from these guys. I called the number provided on the main website and a sales manager gave me a good discount for the second purchase. By the way their phone line available any time is the main advantage comparing to other similar services."

2015-06-25

"I purchased mspy to keep an eye on my daughter. She is one of those teens who likes to hang around with her friends all the time. I'm always nervous about her not coming home in time so this thing helps me a lot to see where she is and what plans she really has by watching her phone activity. I'm really satisfied with the app and always glad when they add another interesting feature "

2015-06-24

"I had to be aware of what my teenage son is doing after school, so I decided to get mSpy. The installation was really easy ( considering that I'm a not tech savy ). Right after installation I got all his texts, I checked where he was spending time and with whom. I have got more than enough info which showed that I need to take actions on his behavior right now!
Now I can tell you for sure, mSpy is number one in monitoring. I was able to protect my kid from huge troubles.
It's too bad I haven't learned about this very app earlier."

2015-06-21

"Hi, I purchased mSpy back in May , I was quite skeptical about it in the begging but it was the only way out to keep my teenage daughter safe .So I went ahead and got it on her phone .I am far from being tech.savvy person so I called their customer care just to make sure I do everything right .They have a professional and patient staff there I would say .The program exceeded my expectations and it was a real finder for me and my peace of mind .It did not work good several times but customer care team managed to get it back to work , May be I got lucky "

usa
2015-06-15

"This app really delivers. I was hesitant purchasing it at first because it is cheaper than the other spy apps. However, I was amazed by the results. I borrowed my boyfriend’s phone for 3 minutes (that’s all I need) to install the software. Once it was installed, I can track him wherever he may be through Auto Forward’s GPS feature. I have never had any problems with any bugs. Just make sure that the target phone is jailbroken though. People usually miss this requirement. Five stars and big thumbs up!"

2015-06-14

"I was worried that I wouldn't get how to install this app, but surprisingly, it installed into my daughter's iPhone in about 3 minutes! You can't call me a computer pro but even for me the online Control Panel of mSpy is easy to use."

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

“Dear Audrey,

Thank you for your feedback!

Sincerely your's,
mSpy team”

2015-06-08

"This program is detectable by Android. A message pops up saying that "update services"(Mspy) is harmful to the phone, uninstall? click okay or cancel. Needless to say my son clicks okay, just like I would if I seen that message. I can still see text messages hours later. Location services has not worked since I got this program. It worked for an hour once! Now my son has been missing for 2 days. I purchased this program in case something like this happened and it has completely failed me. I had this program before and it worked fine but since Androids and Mspys update, It has been nothing but a headache. I uninstalled and reinstalled this program a couple times was told to delete logs to help with the slow updates, I updated the program everything they told me to do by e-mail. Restarted the phone double checked all the proper boxes were clicked and so on. Seems I am doing more attempts at fixing this program then actually using it"

“?Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing any difficulties with mSpy.

As I see from my side the version of mSpy that you currently have is not the latest one and I assume you might have used older installation package when you re-installed mSpy the last time. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and most probably your issue is connected with the latest Android version update that improved security system in general.

In order to avoid such kind of issues in future I would recommend you to do the following:

1) Get the phone and clear download list/downloads folder (to avoid installation of the older version)
2) Open your account and go to Device Management section > hit Unlink Current Device > Ok.
3) Get rid of the older version of mSpy installed on the device using this simple guide: https://help.mspyonline.com/android-cat/android-essentials/
4) Install mSpy again following installation Wizard in your account.
5) Right after installation open Goolge Settings on the phone > go to Security > find 'Verify Apps' and disable all options under it.
Once you finish this procedure the problem with locations and pop up notifications will be fixed.

You can always contact our 24/7 live support regarding any issues that may arise.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Margaret Lewis
CC Head”

2015-06-04

"I want to share my own experience. I decided to purchase mSpy seven months ago, when I thought I had troubles in my personal life. When I got my password and logged in, I didn't really know what to do, so I called the number on their website and asked for help. They explained how the service works and that I was supposed to install it directly on the phone I wanted to spy on. This was not what I thought it would be! These guys told me I also had to purchase the phone support service, if I'm not a tech-savvy person, who wants to get techie assistance on the phone any time.
I paid an additional fee and called the new number I received. Now imagine that they rejected to help because I was whispering next to my husband's bedroom! It turned out they got legal policies to insure that mSpy is used for kids only... I was so extremely disappointed and asked for a refund... but mother always told me to never give anything up, so when they contacted me back, I said I want to keep my subscription no matter what. I called a week later with his phone in my hands to tell them I want mspy installed now. I was calling from a different number, gladly they didn't recognize me (I also explained it was for my son), and finally we got this thing right. I'm happy now.
Having the tech support phone number, I kept calling them till I got everything setup 100% properly. The hardest part for me was to root the phone (it is necessary for some of the features they offer), but these guys literally moved my finger on the screen, while I had no clue about what I was doing. I know how hard that must be for them to pick a call and reveal this is Luciana again. But that's just me, an old Christian woman, desperately trying her best to make everything be all right.
God bless you.

Luciana Palomo"

“Dear Client,

We would like to thank you for such a wonderful feedback!

Please do not hesitate to contact us every time it is needed for any assistance. We are here to help you!

mSpy Team”

2015-06-04

"The app worked for me, also for my brother's family. We appreciate the services we have received, ale we were treated excellent by the support department. The app, as any soft, may malfunction from time to time, though issues are getting fixed in real time.

“Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We will keep on working to help people and deliver hight quality product.

mSpy Team”

2015-04-27

"I thought I was dealing with a serious and responsible company!!! I was completing a renewal 12 mo. subscription for one of my Computers and completed an order for 53.99 as seen in my computer screen. Never in my computer screen I saw or it was reflected that I was completing an order for smartphones (12 months Premium Subscription at $169.99); it was when I verified my credit card account that I found the 169.99 charge and then I asked for a cancellation and a refund.

This is an outrage and an abuse!!! They refuse to refund my money claiming this was a mistake from my part or that I change my mind!! I cannot believe I have been their customer for a year now with three and two computers subscriptions!! Here is their response to my claim:

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

We have examined your case and according to our Refund Policy your request cannot be approved. Kindly check our policy once again here:

Please be advised that if any personal issues like "I've changed my mind", "I've made a purchase by mistake", etc. occur, no refund can be applied.

At the same time, we are sorry for the inconveniences that you might have faced and we would like to offer you one of the following alternative solutions:

1. We may merge your orders, so in total you will receive 2 subscriptions for 2 years each.

2. We may freeze your subscription until you can use it. In this case it will be put on hold and you will be able to reactivate it anytime when you are ready to start using mSpy without losing your subscription days.

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards
Monica Garrison
Billing Department

I cannot recommend a Company that is abusive and that does not care for their good customers! Renewing their services can led you to this type of "very convenient" situation for them!! What a scam!"

“Dear Customer,

We do thank you for sharing your feedback. And we are sorry to hear that after being our loyal customer for over a year you are now facing difficulties.

Kindly be advised that we never add any additional products to the shopping card unless the customer chooses them on their own. I do understand your concerns but i am sure that this was a kind of misunderstanding. This could have been easily settled with our professional customer support that works 24/7 for your convenience.

As for now, once the payment has already been refunded and our software meets all of your expectations i would like to keep an eye to your account to ensure your content in future.

Please contact me directly at margaret@mspy.com for any further communication.

Margaret Lewis
CC Head”

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.