Stores > mSpy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

2016-07-14

Great customer service! easy to use

"I needed help in the middle of the night and while i was trouble shooting something a customer service text chat box opened up. This person was well educated about my problem and knew how to fix it right away. In moments I had everything up and running! No hassel, fast and friendly service. I recommend this company to anyone, even the least tech savy. They will make this easy for you"

This review was modified by lilyalien233 on July 14 2016 06:52:56 AM

2016-07-04

I am just a mom using mspy

"and i am so glad i can use it to know whats going on with my boys
moms here even if they do not know it

2016-06-27

mSpy software - Stick with it- You won't be disappointed

"OK, I will admit I was initially very frustrated with getting this service started and even submitted a cancellation request only to get more frustrated with difficulty of the cancellation process. But I'm glad I did not cancel...read on! After receiving my cancellation request, the Billing Department worked hard to ensure my satisfaction and offered me a free $44 offer for their technical assistance called mAssistance. You need to know that according to their Refund Policy a refund cannot be approved in case the customer doesn’t accept technical assistance. So I scheduled an appointment for the technical assistance and after a little confusion over the correct time in my time zone I found myself online with a real technical pro. After downloading a client application on both the target phone and laptop (that allowed this guy to take control of both devices), I watched in amazement as this guy took control of both devices and did his magic. It took almost a full hour and trust me, rooting a phone is not trivial by any means! Now I am an Electrical/Computer Engineer and know a few things about computers and programming and used this opportunity to practice rooting the target phone myself and thought I had done this correctly but turns out, I did not (after I had rooted the phone it was unstable and though Kingroot said the phone was rooted, the mSpy website was not recognizing it as being rooted). Rooting a smart phone (which is actually a small super computer) is complex and there is a reason for the technical assistance (mAssistance) and I should have signed up for it right away as it would have saved me a good deal of headache and lots of time. I now have a stable phone and have great piece of mind and a phone that I can monitor. By the way, I volunteered to leave this feedback"

This review was modified by gsaelpaso on June 27 2016 09:04:11 AM

2016-06-15

Good Job

"I ordered the product for a month and It did it everything I needed .I did have some issues several times ,called support and they fixed it for me .They helped me to log in for the first time and help me to install it .And helped me to erase it when my subscription was over .So I liked it and keep up the good job!"

2016-06-05

I like it!

"Hi there. Just wanted to share with my happiness. Was tracking my 9 years old daughter. Recently she was coming home sad and didn't want to frustrate me. After that I decided to try mspy app. And now I know the reason of such behavior. Seniors were mocking on her and calling her padded. But thanks to mspy now I know how to help my precious child!!! "

2016-06-04

Valuable product for those who care...

"What do you know about bullying? Do you think that you child is not in danger?
I thought that my son will never be abused in the private and expensive school, that I should give him more freedom in any situation.
However, when your child returns late from school, upset and depressed you re-evaluate a lot of things in this life.

I had used mSpy to understand what is going on, and very soon I found out who was harassing my kid.

If you care about your family and your children - mSpy is the best solution.

2016-05-30

perfect for my needs

"I am too old for those techy things, but these guys helped me to set up monitoring for my older son. Now I can check all his activity and be sure that he does not deal with bad people.
I got their premium package. A bit expensive for me though, but it really worth it

2016-05-28

awesome features

"for me it is crucial to know how it is going when my kid's out somewhere. i have installed this app to his phone, and now i can see where he goes all the day. however, some day i checked and found logs don't go. i called tech support and rep has shown me how to set it up to high accuracy or so. besides we enabled keylogging, now i'm able to see what he types. and this is great. very nice app and very helpful support!!!! thanks!!"

This review was modified by jake_hammond on May 28 2016 08:50:00 PM

2016-05-26

Not worked for me but refunded

"I couldn't use that app cuz I didn't have device or password/id to connect my target phone so I applied for a refund. there were some offers from their billing dep but I refused all of them. finally I got a refund so I'll come back to mSpy once I have all required stuff to be able to use it as they keep their promises"

This review was modified by Johnlo12 on May 26 2016 04:07:38 AM

2016-05-21

Nice app

"Very useful application. I was so worried when my 10 year-son was surfing through the internet due to amount of violence, **** and other information which can affect his consciousness. With mSpy I can block these websites on his computer and phone and sleep calmly. Moreover I am not advanced computer user and tech team helped me to set up everything on his phone/computer. Just love it!"

This review was modified by SarahMcGregor on May 21 2016 12:38:08 AM

2016-05-19

Great compatibility

"Using it on a jailbroken device with iOS 9.1. Even when other similar programs were not compatible with iOS 9.1 mSpy Team was the first to make it compatible! Though it's a bit pricy they have 24/7 live support who can always answer your questions making my investment quite reasonable."

This review was modified by Stanley13 on May 19 2016 08:39:48 AM

2016-05-12

Good experience with stable functionality.

"There was a story when I was charged twice by mistake and the second charge was refunded with no troubles. I am monitoring whatsapp on a new Android phone. And so far I am good with it."

This review was modified by CorbyDallas on May 12 2016 08:57:25 AM

2016-05-10

Do not purchase for non-jailbroken Iphone

"Unless your iphone is jail-broken, this service is useless and they refuse to issue a refund. Even though, they were more than happy to cancel my service when I asked, they still did not issue a refund. Now I am out $170 and nothing to show for it."

This review was modified by eknelson2 on May 10 2016 11:56:08 AM
Rep reply posted May-11-2016

A rep from mSpy, mtechrev, has responded

“Dear Customer,

We are sad to hear that you had such a bad experience with our service. At the moment without jailbreak you can monitor the following information:
Contacts
Call logs
Text messages ( including iMessages )
Browser history
Events
Notes
Wi-Fi Networks
Whatsapp
Installed applications

All refund are managed by our Billing Department and issued in accordance with our refund policy: https://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html

We would be glad to check your issue once again find the best solution for you. Please send an email to veronica.jones@mspy.com to share your experience.

Best Regards,
mSpy Team”

2016-04-27

Concerned mother

"a bit expensive but still this app is a pretty helpful app for moms like me.One thing i'd say is get the premium package. It really is a way better experience than the basic one. In general I am very satisfied with this app"

This review was modified by Vida32 on April 27 2016 02:16:00 AM

2016-04-19

Poor Refund Policy

"It is not clear on the website that the only way to view Snapchat and other apps is to have a jailbroken phone. This is not something I was familiar with. Once I contacted them less than 24 hours later I as informed they will not refund my $211 purchase, because the reason was "personal." I do not believe their site is clear on the fact the phone has to be jailbroken.

I would be cautious about giving them money unless you are sure you want the service.

This review was modified by bobspory on April 19 2016 01:31:08 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

A rep from mSpy, mtechrev, has responded

“Dear Bob,

Please accept our apologies regarding your recent experience with mSpy. Be kindly informed that your case was reviewed by our higher authorities and we did our best to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Please check your email to get the latest update regarding your case.

If you still have questions do not hesitate to contact us back and we would be glad to assist you!”

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.