Stores > mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review mSpy by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Nice!

For my family, Facebook messenger was a flop cause my daughter is learning Arabic and suddenly those people started writing her crazy things and sending awful pics (body parts, etc.) So I had to stop it by blocking it with mSpy app

2017-07-24

Fantastic!

"I wish you all guys to hit Jessica from their support. The girl seems really to know her job. See I lost my phone and had to install the app on a new one. Then it happened not to work with my kid’s one. Thanx God, we sorted things out."

2017-07-21

Run!! Shady business

"What a joke! Spent over $100 for an app I couldn't and didn't use. THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS! it is buried in fine print!!! Customer service is a joke! Run!!!!"

2017-07-09

Awesome App!

"For the fact that I can use it everywhere in the world is great. Because I travel a lot and can monitor my kids anywhere I am.

2017-07-05

Terrible Customer Service

"I returned the product within the first 10 days as required but experienced delays and hassle and had my return refused (really!). The produce does not work for me and the features I needed most require jailbreaking the phone which is not possible in my circumstance. The remaining features available without jailbreaking are not what I need.
Don't get suckered in by the 10 day refund policy. It seems they have created countless loopholes to sending refunds.

2017-06-29

Great!

"I watched mSpy’s ‘your kids are never alone’ on YouTube, and that prompted me to buy it for my daughter. I am amazed at how this app works. I recommend all parents should at least watch that video and read about the cyber dangers, guys if you in your 40s as i am, I am telling you , we know nothing.

2017-06-27

Work perfectly beyond expectations

"This geofencing thing is amazing. We’re from a huge city and my kid’s school is quite far from home. So I always get notifications if he’s out of the safe zones."

2017-06-15

Excellent App

"I am not a technical savvy woman but the way these guys took their time and assisted me to install mspy on my granddaughter's device was impressive. I had been using mspy for a year now and have not regretted it a bit.Thanks!

2017-06-15

Satisfactory Experience

"I no longer worry about which website my son visit on his smartphone.mspy sends me the report on all website he visits,with timestamps even.I can recommend the apps to others.

2017-05-25

This is bull ****

"You people never get back to me wtf, I need to know how to get into my account please for Gods sakes send me a link "

2017-03-20

Mspy Telefon Takip Programı

"mspy hakkında birçok şeyi http://telefontakipprogrami.net/mspy-yorumu/ da okuduktan sonra mspy'ı denemeye karar verdim. Şu ana kadar ödediğim paraya göre memnunum diyebilirim."

2017-02-03

Amazing!

"What can I say.. Just took a chance to try mspy to know where my kid is....and it works! This app is highly recommended! "

2017-01-30

product could work well in other situations

"- Customer service on chat is very responsive, though emails take a few days.
- Customer service did eventually attempt to make things right with my purchase and attempted to resolve issues.
- Be sure you read everything carefully before purchasing due to strict refund policy
- Be sure to review what the non-jailbreak features are if you are NOT going to jailbreak a phone. The non-jailbroken phone features are VERY limited.
- With a true jailbreak, or minimal monitoring, this software is probably very good!

2016-11-03

don't waste your money

"I would not recommend this app to anyone! It is very complicated to install and use. It is grossly overpriced. Customer Service representatives do not speak English very well. The entire company is a fraud. They will charge your credit card and provide you no means to cancel your account. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid getting any further charges from this company. "

2016-10-19

great support!!!!!

"for me it is crucial to know how it is going when my kid's out somewhere. i have installed this app to his phone, and now i can see where he goes all the day. however, some day i checked and found logs don't go. i called tech support and rep has shown me how to set it up to high accuracy or so. besides we enabled keylogging, now i'm able to see what he types. and this is great. very nice app and very helpful support!!!! thanks!!"

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!