Stores > mSpy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review mSpy by clicking a star below.
2017-06-15

Excellent App

"I am not a technical savvy woman but the way these guys took their time and assisted me to install mspy on my granddaughter's device was impressive. I had been using mspy for a year now and have not regretted it a bit.Thanks!

2017-06-15

Satisfactory Experience

"I no longer worry about which website my son visit on his smartphone.mspy sends me the report on all website he visits,with timestamps even.I can recommend the apps to others.

2017-05-25

This is bull ****

"You people never get back to me wtf, I need to know how to get into my account please for Gods sakes send me a link "

2017-03-20

Mspy Telefon Takip Programı

"mspy hakkında birçok şeyi http://telefontakipprogrami.net/mspy-yorumu/ da okuduktan sonra mspy'ı denemeye karar verdim. Şu ana kadar ödediğim paraya göre memnunum diyebilirim."

2017-02-03

Amazing!

"What can I say.. Just took a chance to try mspy to know where my kid is....and it works! This app is highly recommended! "

2017-01-30

product could work well in other situations

"- Customer service on chat is very responsive, though emails take a few days.
- Customer service did eventually attempt to make things right with my purchase and attempted to resolve issues.
- Be sure you read everything carefully before purchasing due to strict refund policy
- Be sure to review what the non-jailbreak features are if you are NOT going to jailbreak a phone. The non-jailbroken phone features are VERY limited.
- With a true jailbreak, or minimal monitoring, this software is probably very good!

2016-11-03

don't waste your money

"I would not recommend this app to anyone! It is very complicated to install and use. It is grossly overpriced. Customer Service representatives do not speak English very well. The entire company is a fraud. They will charge your credit card and provide you no means to cancel your account. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid getting any further charges from this company. "

2016-10-19

great support!!!!!

"for me it is crucial to know how it is going when my kid's out somewhere. i have installed this app to his phone, and now i can see where he goes all the day. however, some day i checked and found logs don't go. i called tech support and rep has shown me how to set it up to high accuracy or so. besides we enabled keylogging, now i'm able to see what he types. and this is great. very nice app and very helpful support!!!! thanks!!"

2016-09-22

Worth the money

"I have purchased the application to monitor my child's activities. My primary goal was to monitor incoming and outgoing calls, text messages and whereabouts of my offspring, so I decided to go with basic package that they offer.
So far I'm satisfied with what I got for 23 quid.

In conclusion, these guys have wicked support team, fast as lightning :)

2016-08-18

Beware before you pay - I"M STILL FIGHTING FOR MY MONEY BACK

"Despite the sweet response they posted here, I still have not received a refund from this company despite an email I have saying they will do so. That was from SEPTEMBER. Before you buy, connect with me and I'll fill you in. I wish someone had alerted me.
So this company has a very negative policy for consumers. Their refund policy says you have ten days. However after paying I had the support team help me with set up. After walking me through jailbreak and my child's phone specs we discovered that they do not have a version that will work for me to monitor snapchat and Instagram. Now they are refusing to give me my money back because I - the consumer- was supposed to know before I paid that it wouldn't work. Are you serious?! I'm going to Anerican express. That is just plain deceptive.

2016-08-18

Comment on the HOT LINE

"Just some words to say that I'm very satisfy on the live chat. People was always professional and answer very quickly.
Many thanks

Just something on the installation, I know that is very difficult to follow all the evolution of the mobile phone, sometimes is very difficult to find in the menu of the mobile phone the security parameters according to your process. AS they are many version and type of mobile phone I know it could be difficult to describe all features. Perhaps it's something to analyze from your side

BR
Patrick

2016-08-07

awesome software

"Really awesome software you should think add 1 day charge aome people like me just need it for 1 or 2 days i think a rate of 18 or 22 $ would be fare"

2016-07-26

a great app

"I am a single mother, working all the time and have a teenage daughter. It is so hard to keep track of her, especially with all these apps and strangers lurking in social media. I got this app, but it was hard to understand first, I got an assistance and it was like magic. Now I always know where my daughter is and who she is talking to. So I don't have to worry . Thanks mSpy!"

2016-07-14

Great customer service! easy to use

"I needed help in the middle of the night and while i was trouble shooting something a customer service text chat box opened up. This person was well educated about my problem and knew how to fix it right away. In moments I had everything up and running! No hassel, fast and friendly service. I recommend this company to anyone, even the least tech savy. They will make this easy for you"

2016-07-04

I am just a mom using mspy

"and i am so glad i can use it to know whats going on with my boys
moms here even if they do not know it

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

mSpy is not a merchant member
mSpy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!