Stores > mSpy

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

2016-02-01

Fine

"I like this application. Its help control my children: my daughter and my son. Because they surf all day and I worry about them, but I sure now, that my children are safe. I look with whom they communicate and who write them. I installed this app because I can't watch them always, but when I got mSpy I can do it now. This app has helped me to know what my children are doing. If you care what your children install mSpy."

2016-02-01

Good one

"For parents who truly are concerned for their children this product is simply irreplaceable. The app is easy to track online activity on both mobile phones and desktop computers. In addition, the application allows you to monitor the activity of Your subordinates during the working day. Personally, I really like it very much."

2016-01-22

Good one

"i've got really excited about this app. my spy helped me track my son when he went abroad. this app is a must-have one, since it works worldwide!"

2016-01-18

Satisfied!

"Before MSpy I believed that all phone tracking apps are pretty shady; Fortunately, MSpy phone app work as it should, it has all the features I needed (even more). Even trial version works great! Most valuable, they have German customer support. Would recommend!

2016-01-01

"I purchased this as I thought my son was being groomed from people overseas and it worked recording phone activity on first day then stopped working. I could see he got Skype messages but the mspy log showed no messages, text, Skype or otherwise. It didn't even track browser history. But the biggest disappointment was customer service not refunding the money, even aa apportionment of the sum paid. I got more info from my mobile phone contract bill! Seems it worked for others but certainly not me and the company did not seem to care to assist. "

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2016

mtechrev, mSpy rep has responded

“Dear Terri,

As I can see from my side you are using our mSpy without jailbreak solution, which totally depends on the Back up of iCloud on the phone itself. We kindly recommend you to check if the Back Up is being made on the phone directly. Just to let you know, all the refunds are granted according to our Refund policy you can check here - http://www.mspy.com/refund-policy.html

In case you need my personal attention to your case, please contact me directly at veronica.jones@mspy.com

Best Regards,
CC Head
Veronica Jones”

2015-12-29

"I used MSpy as a parental control software, in its desktop version. To say frankly, there are plenty of desktop monitoring apps, but I decided to give it a try for some reason. I have nothing bad to say about it - it recorded all the activity of my son, and with its help I was able to restrict him from visiting several dubious sites. Probably you can find something cheaper, but on the current point I don't want to trade proven quality for something new and cheap."

This review was modified by mnrandy on December 29 2015 08:21:25 AM

2015-12-12

"I'm glad that I came by MSpy while looking for parental control app - it works discreetely on my daughters Android, it can't be removed easily as some other apps do, and has exactly those features I need in the Basic package. Would definitely recommend"

2015-12-08

"MSpy did a great job for me, just like advertised - I was able to put some Internet browsing rules for my kid, and location tracking also works well. Everything without jailbreaking the device. Thanks MSpy!"

2015-11-17

"Long time ago, when I was a kid, I was cockered and didn't want to study at all (I just wanted to play different video games). But one day my parents installed the parental control program. They set the working time for PC to one hour and could see what I was doing at the computer. Now I also have children and I also limit them (as my parents did) in the actions that interrupt them from studying, and to tell specifically - from cell phones. With the help of the great program called MSPy I can control their actions in cells, or at the computer. I liked this appliance very much and now it is one of the best apps in my list

2015-11-12

"Thanks to MSPy I was able to avoid serious troubles by losing my corporate phone! Without describing much details, just wanted to tell that GPS tracking of this app works perfectly even in the cheapest business package. I was completely pissed when my employer installed tracking app on our work phones, but in the end, thanks to it, we were able to recover it - and I saved myself from salary cut.
Phew!

This review was modified by ms.hyde on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-05

"I've tried a couple of other tracking apps, but neither of them worked well on my phone. Fortunately for me, MSpy worked just like it should - and I don't have any serious issues so far. Although their prices aren't so friendly (that's why 4 stars from 5), I would recommend it."

2015-11-05

"It's just unique on the market. This application is very suitable for parents who want to monitor their children. And just for the sake of their own safety. To track Internet activity today, the need for prevention and prevention of problems. This app is able to do it. With it you can monitor the phone and computer. And it is not expensive. Only 29$. Just a unique and useful app."

2015-10-21

"I have the problem child, and this application - just what I need! He is inconversable and we do not always know where he was and what was happening to him. MSpy solves this problem, so that we know exactly where our son, etc. The application can run completely invisibly on his phone. When the application is installed you get access to the Call history, complete list of contacts, all moving on the map. We can read all the texts, emails and even Whatsapp/Viber chats.
Monitoring his behavior online simplifies our lives and reduces the degree of concern, because we always know where he is, and what he's going to do in the nearest future.
MSpy is a perfect application for parents who want to have peace of mind for their children.It really works so you can know almost everything about your child.

2015-10-19

"Actually, this was the best phone tracking app that actually worked. I've tried several of them, and none seemed to work properly - except for MSpy. Thanks for perfect service - I received exactly what I wanted. Would recommend."

2015-10-19

"A very long time my wife thought we had better care about the safety of his son to be aware of its problems, lessons, needs, Hobbies, and to leave it at that... the Decision was prompted by colleagues. The app mSpy, which has long and successfully used by parents around the world. We, without hesitation, purchased this app for only 29 dollars, and now completely calm for my son! At any time we aware of all his Affairs and problems! The app is convenient and simple in operation, so we recommend it to everyone who cares about their children!"

Share mSpy's store rating

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.