• Address: 800 West El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

What is this?

"One of the things I was worried about when I was buying a phone for my daughter was what she would use the phone for. The mSpy app has allowed me comfort in knowing that should she use her phone for something I wouldn’t approve of, I would be the first to know. Although I did have questions when first figuring out how to use the app, the customer service was excellent- helpful and clear and open to suggestions that I had for the service. I can remotely check text messages, emails, phone calls- you name it and I can check it. Thankfully, she has been responsible with it, but it is nice to know that fact rather than worry about it every time she uses her phone when I am not around."

"Way back, I heard many rumors about my partner seeing another girl. I confronted him but all I heard was denials and lies. I was forced to find an evidence, gladly I came across with mSpy and Oh, yes! Through monitoring his whereabouts, I caught him in the act. I just deserve to know the truth"

"After finally deciding to get my teen a phone for his birthday, I also wanted something to monitor his usage. mSpy lets me do just that! I can see what sites he went to, pictures he’s looked at, even where he is! This is a great app for any parent today! "

"When I started using this software I thought it was a waste of time, but was surprised with its remarkable features after it helped me get my dream job. I highly recommend it to anyone. Two thumbs and five star!"

"I recently purchased the mSpy Family and I couldn’t be happier! The mSpy Family is much better than other services I’ve used and it’s very simple to operate. Easy installation, works great, and gives me peace of mind."

"When I bought mSpy, I had this question in my mind "how well mSpy is hidden?". I was bothered because nowadays children are very nosy and it is a bit worrying that they might spot the app that easy. To my surprise! Until now they haven't noticed it. Great job for a mom like me. Thanks to mSpy! :D"

I am so glad I found this app—it helped me find out which of my employees were sneaking out of the office during work hours and wasting time chatting with their friends online. I even found out that one of my employees was visiting dating sites while on the clock! I’m saving a lot of money now.

"One of the best monitoring softwares out there. Easy to access, easy to install. Compatible with android as well as iPhone, I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks. Totally worth it."

"Bought this today to see what my husband has been up to. So far I don't like that you have to change keyboard input to use keylogger. They don't tell you this anywhere on the website. You have to use their keyboard and it's so obvious something isn't right with your settings. The recording feature hasn't recorded anything even if you put it in command. Sooo gay! I just wanted to try this out on my phone first to see if it:s undetectable and so far it is. Easy to install and all the other features work as well."

"Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to follow. I am not a tech savvy person but this software is very user friendly and very useful to keep my kids and family secure."

"I cannot believe how much mSpy has reduced my stress levels. No more sleepless nights! It’s affordable and extremely simple to install with an an easy to use Control Panel, which was a huge deal for me since technology is not my strong suite. I have already been recommending mSpy to all of my friends with kids. It is worth every penny!"

"“As a small business owner, it can be hard to monitor the productivity of my employees. This app has helped me keep separate the hardworking and the slackers. Simple, easy and efficient.”"

"I actually never had a plan on putting a review about Mspy but I have read different stories saying that the software was like this and like that. I think it's better to say hello on their customer representative before saying Mspy is no good. Assistance is something we might need. Believe me, I personally experienced. :)"

"Keeping an eye on any kind of activity of anyone is difficult but not impossible anymore. And its due to none other than the software mSpy . Calls, text messages, emails, call records are things a person always wanted to keep a track off. mSpy has enabled us to do any of these without any default . My friend recommended this to me and it worked perfectly fine for me. Anyone who wants to live their life like a king wanting to know everything must download it. Keep it Up mSpy !!"

"I hire many drivers for my delivery company, and unfortunately from time to time, some of them can be a little slack. I decided to install mSpy on their mobile devices. I was able to find who was sticking to their routes and who wasn't by using the GPS location feature. Not only could I use it to find their current whereabouts, I could also use it to view their travel history. I’m not the best when it comes to technology, but this application was really simple to use. It has also saved me time and money in my business."

mSpy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

mSpy is a merchant member
mSpy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.