Stores > lightake

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review lightake by clicking a star below.
2017-08-31

Improving

"There are really bad reviews on this company though it seems to be hurrily improving.
Asked for 8 cubes, good quality, wonderful price and no problem with shipping as they achieved the time set.
Customer service nice and fast.

2017-08-17

Lightake is the best online shop!

"The shipping is fast, the buyable items are good, I always buy cubes on it. The customer service is very, very good. The straffs are kind. I really recommend to purchase on it. When I buyed my first item on it, I received it in thirteen days. The percents are pretty cheap. Really, all percents are good. Currently I'm waiting for my items. I think they are going to be awesome! There are many percents. I only can say I like Lightake. It is so good. I can only praise it. Excellent!"

2017-07-18

buyer beware

"BUYER BEWARE !!!DON’T LET YOUR MONEY FALL INTO NEVERLAND !!!LIGHTAKE.COM MIGHT BE FRADULENT AND SCAM. ORDER #:Q1704220300018Order date: April 27, 2017Never received or shipped!Promised to resend on June 14, 2017.Never resented!Promised to refund within 3-4 business days on July 5, 2017.Never received refund!Now I just noticed that they deleted my online account without notice. July 18,2017.Fradulent business practice!I WANT MY REFUND NOW !!!"

2017-03-25

LighTake is the most irresponsible company with which I have ever done business!

"I ordered a Karambit from LighTake after reading a glowing review in an outdoor life magazine. My order was placed on Jan 16, 2017, with an advertised arrival time of 4-6 weeks. It did not arrive within that time frame, so I sent them an email. I did get a reply with the 'canned':
"hi friend,
thx for your inquiry
we checked your parcel already shipped by airmail without tracking info, the normally it takes 3-6 weeks pls don't worry and kindly waiting a few days more ,thanks
Regards"
Three more inquiries - each about a week apart - were met with essentially the same response. After 8 weeks of waiting, I let them know that I was going to burn them on Facebook. To which I received this reply:
'since your address is correct
could you please go to your local post office to inquiry if your package is there or not?'
More time wasted. The main function of their business seems to be jerking their customers around for extended periods of time. I am now in my 11th week of waiting, and about 5 days ago I got this reply after another inquiry:
'hi friend
sorry for delay your time
still not get it ?could you mind waiting a week more ?maybe you can receive soon . if still not arrive, we'll resend for you , hope you can understand .thanks
Regards'
This was not a major investment, so it's more the business principle than the money. I have serious doubts that I will ever receive my merchandise, and I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LIGHTAKE AGAIN! Avoid this company at all costs!

2017-02-09

Slowest shipping ever

"I do a lot of online shopping with sellers such as Amazon, ebay, Gearbest, Banggood etc and have had pretty good service so I decided to give Lighttake a shot. I placed my order on Jan. 27 and expected to receive notification of shipment in a day or two. Not so. A week later I contacted their customer servive and was told that the order was shipped on Feb. 3rd. 7 days to get a package from their warehouse to the post office??????. When I got the tracking number I entered it into the mail tracking system and the information provided said the package did not arrive at the post office until Feb. 5th and was not processed through the facility until the 6th of Feb. Someone has their information confused or is not telling the truth and I think I know who. My point is, I will never place another order with this seller. If it takes these people 1 week to get a package to the post office they have some real problems and don't deserve my business."

2017-01-13

Worst experience

"The service is lousy, a shipment was missed and when I notify it, they (lightake) told me that my products would be replenished in my next purchase, but when that parcel arrived, it did not include my missing products, and now they want me to buy new things in order to include my missing products.

2017-01-13

Theft and robbery

"What disgusses me is that they are not even bothering to use smart or clever ways to take your money, no! They are doing it the brutal way; take your money immediately when you make the order, and during the next 4 months, they dont ship, they dont answer messages, they dont care at all, Imean why would they ?? they already got the money
I hope nobody else falls for them ..

2016-12-27

lightake = 0

"I haven't received my ordered item and they didn't refund me my money. Lightake is unreliable and scamming."

2016-12-20

No service at all

"I ordered 60€ of cubes on 14/december and it's still processing after a week, i've tried to contact them, but they answer me always after 2 days and say to wait some more.
I choosed express shipping (15€) because the cubes were a gift...BUT it's 20 of december and nothing was shipped.

I will not see the package before christmas, very disappointed, really bad service.

2016-08-29

Disappointment at its best

"Oh boy where do I start! Crappy website, poor service, bad shipping, lunatic prices and that's not all my friends... list goes on and on. I am truly disappointed and awfully disgusted by their company. Hope I have helped you

2016-08-24

FRAUD LIGHTAKE-After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.

"After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.
FRAUD SITE. DONT BUY ANY THING
OrderID : Q1606132300007

2016-04-08

"DM003 Quad copter does not work in headless mode and low voltage warning. I paid $6.99 shipping. I don't get points for buying the product. I cannot review the product at lightake.com website."

2016-03-11

Dont Trust Them! Dont Buy Any Thing from Them. Cheater! Unhonest!..

"After purchased 1 item on their website, I got email inform me that the item I purchased no more selling in his store. Promised return money. But then Ignore all my email.
The owner name Lightake.com is Chuan Zhan.
beware this website from China.
I reported to online fraud gov also my bank and his country too.

I REPEAT: DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LIGHTAKE.COM

2016-01-21

No trouble here..

"I ordered a few quadcopters (drones) here and got them in perfect condition.There prices are good,and we are very satisfied with there service overall.I cant say anything about other items,but for me its a great place to shop."

2016-01-19

at least cubes in Lightake I like so much

"Through so many reviews ,I see some bad reviews before ,but now I do not experience ,I used to buy from them ,all cubes ,ship fast ,and cube is good ,really good "

Share lightake's store rating

lightake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lightake is not a merchant member
lightake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!