lightakeCoupons
Write a review »

"My first order from an overseas website, but thought I would give it a go since it wasn't too much money and could pay with PayPal. I bought a THL W100 on Thursday 7 July and paid for DHL Express Post. It arrived today (Monday 15 July). So only took 2 business days to arrive! Great product, and very happy I decided to give a Chinese brand phone a try. Will definitely consider Lightake for future purchases!"

modified review This review was modified by jokarmills on July 15 2013 03:47:35 AM

"I order some speedcubes and they arrived to me in perfect condition. Lightake is the best online shop i ever seen. Shipping is good and they have a lot of things to buy. :) Sorry for bad English i am from Serbia."

modified review This review was modified by XOOX94 on July 13 2013 09:57:02 AM

"I have bought a 9 inch tablet.
The tablet works perfect, but the important thing to take attention, is that I asked for a special packaging (double box) because I live far from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and they did it!!! I will not continue receiving broken boxes or products.
Really outstanding and very important for me.

"I've bought a cube tablet from lightake. The delivery was pretty fast, about 2.5 weeks. I had to pay €21 on delivery but it isn't lightakes fault. I had a problem with charging so i asked the customer services. They helped me and now they've send me a new one. Not delivert yet, hope it wil come soon"

modified review This review was modified by Jonathankaas on July 11 2013 02:31:58 AM

"I got my cube after 42 days, but it didn't have tracking number and I was told it sometimes takes more time, but everything was fine!"

modified review This review was modified by n00balyfe on July 10 2013 07:52:51 PM

"Great Seller! I have bought more than one time, and always the package arrived with excellent items. The best of all is the Customer Service, responsable, active and quick. Very Recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by emaema on July 09 2013 06:41:29 AM

"The products arrived super fast to Spain and every product was in a very good status, no hits...

Thanks
JL

modified review This review was modified by josepepe1985 on July 08 2013 11:17:22 PM

"Great customer service, fast response to emails, Shipping takes a while, but it free so its worth the wait. Anyways great store. Thanks for everything."

modified review This review was modified by Dewrinor on July 01 2013 01:30:31 AM

"Lightake sorted out whatever issues i had with my order. it's safe to say that i will be doing business with them in the future!"

modified review This review was modified by shamirgangai on June 24 2013 10:47:31 PM

"I am from Egypt and this is the first time i make shopping from Internet my friends said to me don't but I was lucky to deal with Lightake every thing from the beginning till I received my parcel was honest and great customer service , products , prices , tracking number ,free shipping and it took only 2 weeks to arrive in my country beside one week to my city it was a great shopping experience thank you Lightake . "

modified review This review was modified by mamdoh.alalfy on June 27 2013 11:42:47 AM

"Good and honest shop. The prices are very good. You can find lower prices, but shipping is a little slow"

"They shipped the tablet i ordered on time and arrived in the Netherlands without delays and no customs.

The product is as described and even when i had a problem with the screen i thought it was scratched they helped me to resolved it (actually there was a protective film that i failed to notice :-)).

Overall i am very satisfied both with the product and the store.

modified review This review was modified by pahas on June 03 2013 01:01:05 AM

"Cheap puzzles but not cheap quolity service is good and I did get everything that I ordered"

modified review This review was modified by Elfling.1508 on May 30 2013 06:08:13 AM

"Phone arrived in good condition. Good communication after initial silence"

modified review This review was modified by EdgarH on May 03 2013 11:22:21 PM

"Good shop. I selected it because of low price and the Rubick´s Cube article, but then i saw the smartphone i wanted. The customer support was professional in my first shopping experience. All my parcels was packed carefully, so I recieved them without any damage. From China to Spain arrives in 14 days without cost. I will suggest this shop to my friends."

modified review This review was modified by Txipojo on May 02 2013 01:44:26 AM

lightake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lightake is not a merchant member
lightake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!