Stores > lightake

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-24

FRAUD LIGHTAKE-After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.

"After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.
FRAUD SITE. DONT BUY ANY THING
OrderID : Q1606132300007

2016-04-08

"DM003 Quad copter does not work in headless mode and low voltage warning. I paid $6.99 shipping. I don't get points for buying the product. I cannot review the product at lightake.com website."

2016-03-11

Dont Trust Them! Dont Buy Any Thing from Them. Cheater! Unhonest!..

"After purchased 1 item on their website, I got email inform me that the item I purchased no more selling in his store. Promised return money. But then Ignore all my email.
The owner name Lightake.com is Chuan Zhan.
beware this website from China.
I reported to online fraud gov also my bank and his country too.

I REPEAT: DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LIGHTAKE.COM

This review was modified by dean32 on March 11 2016 06:32:23 PM

2016-01-21

No trouble here..

"I ordered a few quadcopters (drones) here and got them in perfect condition.There prices are good,and we are very satisfied with there service overall.I cant say anything about other items,but for me its a great place to shop."

2016-01-19

at least cubes in Lightake I like so much

"Through so many reviews ,I see some bad reviews before ,but now I do not experience ,I used to buy from them ,all cubes ,ship fast ,and cube is good ,really good "

2015-12-12

"FRAUD! My order never arrived. They refuse to pay back my money and sent me endless e-mails without any logical explanation. Promised to re-send the order. Nothing happened after whole 70 days from my order. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!"

This review was modified by Sanja2015 on December 12 2015 06:26:08 AM

2015-12-07

"all these other reviews are wrong, i paid for 2 2x2s and a skewb and ut came in 3 days on express, i highly recommend"

2015-10-08

"Lightake are a bunch of dishonest thieves, they charge very high shipping for courier express shipping then they just send it normal slow registered airmail. I ordered 4 parcel via express all were sent via registered airmail with takes +-60days to arrive and not the shipping method I actually paid for such unethical and fraudulent behavior. They have no customer support at all and will steal your money and not help when there is a problem. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS DISHONEST COMPANY"

This review was modified by mnb9917 on October 08 2015 12:03:20 AM

2015-08-07

"Excellent shopping experience, quick shipping, my order arrived in good condition.lightake has the best offers and points plan of any online store."

This review was modified by Assassin1255 on August 07 2015 07:52:13 PM

2015-05-29

"receive my item very fast and in good condition,overall it's a nice online shopping experience!"

2015-05-28

"UNETHICAL FRAUDSTERS!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH LIGHTAKE AS THEY NEVER RESPOND TO ANY ONLINE QUERIES AND JUST IGNORE THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND UNETHICAL. I ORDERED SOME MINI LED TORCHES 3 OF THEM WERE SHIPPED TO ME BROKEN AND ALL WERE PRINTED WITH THE LIGHTAKE WEBSITE DETAILS ON. SO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE DROPSHIPING YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE THE WEBSITE ADDRESS PRINTED ALL OVER THE PRODUCTS. SO YOU PAY FOR PRODUCT ON LIGHTAKE AND THEY WILL DEFRAUD YOU AND SEND CHEAP MARKETING MERCHANDISE INSTEAD. DISGUSTING AND UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT LIGHTAKE HAVE A VERY LOW RATING OF 4/10 HERE, NOW I KNOW WHY. BE VERY CAREFUL AS THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND WILL NOT HELP AT ALL!!!

2015-03-12

"Ordered a Cager portable power bank from them. Just a clean and nice experience overall. Can recommend to all others."

2015-01-25

"I've ordered a speedcube.My order , (order date 10/14/2014) passed over 3 months, its not completed,i did no receive it..I asked my local post office,they reported that they had not,its not reached. When you complain, they just tell you to keep waiting. I'm very unsatisfied with this company and would suggest not to do any business with them "

This review was modified by ayge70 on January 25 2015 03:13:01 AM

2014-11-20

"I've ordered a speedcube with them and after three months they were still unable to deliver. After inquiry I got into a 14 mails long correspondence with their "support" person Miya, if that's her real name demanding a refund because they are unable to ensure the safety of the delivery without me paying their fake security fee apparently. I'm still waiting for my refund.

Suffice to say I'm very unsatisfied with this company and would suggest not to do any business with them because of their fraudulent nature

This review was modified by tsc0815 on November 20 2014 07:58:01 AM

2014-11-20

"I bought and item and i did no receive it, they refused to resend it, i had to open a dispute on paypal and they gave a fake tracking number (I now its fake cause it showed out for delivery in a state 15 hours away from my home)."

This review was modified by marcos987 on November 20 2014 06:40:45 AM

Share lightake's store rating

lightake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lightake is not a merchant member
lightake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!