• lightake

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Excellent shopping experience, quick shipping, my order arrived in good condition.lightake has the best offers and points plan of any online store."

This review was modified by Assassin1255 on August 07 2015 07:52:13 PM

"receive my item very fast and in good condition,overall it's a nice online shopping experience!"

"UNETHICAL FRAUDSTERS!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH LIGHTAKE AS THEY NEVER RESPOND TO ANY ONLINE QUERIES AND JUST IGNORE THEIR CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND UNETHICAL. I ORDERED SOME MINI LED TORCHES 3 OF THEM WERE SHIPPED TO ME BROKEN AND ALL WERE PRINTED WITH THE LIGHTAKE WEBSITE DETAILS ON. SO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE DROPSHIPING YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE THE WEBSITE ADDRESS PRINTED ALL OVER THE PRODUCTS. SO YOU PAY FOR PRODUCT ON LIGHTAKE AND THEY WILL DEFRAUD YOU AND SEND CHEAP MARKETING MERCHANDISE INSTEAD. DISGUSTING AND UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT LIGHTAKE HAVE A VERY LOW RATING OF 4/10 HERE, NOW I KNOW WHY. BE VERY CAREFUL AS THEY ARE UNETHICAL AND WILL NOT HELP AT ALL!!!

"Ordered a Cager portable power bank from them. Just a clean and nice experience overall. Can recommend to all others."

"I've ordered a speedcube.My order , (order date 10/14/2014) passed over 3 months, its not completed,i did no receive it..I asked my local post office,they reported that they had not,its not reached. When you complain, they just tell you to keep waiting. I'm very unsatisfied with this company and would suggest not to do any business with them "

This review was modified by ayge70 on January 25 2015 03:13:01 AM

"I've ordered a speedcube with them and after three months they were still unable to deliver. After inquiry I got into a 14 mails long correspondence with their "support" person Miya, if that's her real name demanding a refund because they are unable to ensure the safety of the delivery without me paying their fake security fee apparently. I'm still waiting for my refund.

Suffice to say I'm very unsatisfied with this company and would suggest not to do any business with them because of their fraudulent nature

This review was modified by tsc0815 on November 20 2014 07:58:01 AM

"I bought and item and i did no receive it, they refused to resend it, i had to open a dispute on paypal and they gave a fake tracking number (I now its fake cause it showed out for delivery in a state 15 hours away from my home)."

This review was modified by marcos987 on November 20 2014 06:40:45 AM

"My first order from an overseas website, but thought I would give it a go since it wasn't too much money and could pay with PayPal. I bought a THL W100 on Thursday 7 July and paid for DHL Express Post. It arrived today (Monday 15 July). So only took 2 business days to arrive! Great product, and very happy I decided to give a Chinese brand phone a try. Will definitely consider Lightake for future purchases!"

This review was modified by jokarmills on July 15 2013 03:47:35 AM

"I order some speedcubes and they arrived to me in perfect condition. Lightake is the best online shop i ever seen. Shipping is good and they have a lot of things to buy. :) Sorry for bad English i am from Serbia."

This review was modified by XOOX94 on July 13 2013 09:57:02 AM

"I have bought a 9 inch tablet.
The tablet works perfect, but the important thing to take attention, is that I asked for a special packaging (double box) because I live far from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and they did it!!! I will not continue receiving broken boxes or products.
Really outstanding and very important for me.

"I've bought a cube tablet from lightake. The delivery was pretty fast, about 2.5 weeks. I had to pay €21 on delivery but it isn't lightakes fault. I had a problem with charging so i asked the customer services. They helped me and now they've send me a new one. Not delivert yet, hope it wil come soon"

This review was modified by Jonathankaas on July 11 2013 02:31:58 AM

"I got my cube after 42 days, but it didn't have tracking number and I was told it sometimes takes more time, but everything was fine!"

This review was modified by n00balyfe on July 10 2013 07:52:51 PM

"Great Seller! I have bought more than one time, and always the package arrived with excellent items. The best of all is the Customer Service, responsable, active and quick. Very Recommended!"

This review was modified by emaema on July 09 2013 06:41:29 AM

"The products arrived super fast to Spain and every product was in a very good status, no hits...

Thanks
JL

This review was modified by josepepe1985 on July 08 2013 11:17:22 PM

"Great customer service, fast response to emails, Shipping takes a while, but it free so its worth the wait. Anyways great store. Thanks for everything."

This review was modified by Dewrinor on July 01 2013 01:30:31 AM

Share lightake's store rating

lightake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lightake is not a merchant member
lightake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!