Stores > lightake

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
2017-01-13

Worst experience

"The service is lousy, a shipment was missed and when I notify it, they (lightake) told me that my products would be replenished in my next purchase, but when that parcel arrived, it did not include my missing products, and now they want me to buy new things in order to include my missing products.

This review was modified by fery018 on January 16 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-01-13

Theft and robbery

"What disgusses me is that they are not even bothering to use smart or clever ways to take your money, no! They are doing it the brutal way; take your money immediately when you make the order, and during the next 4 months, they dont ship, they dont answer messages, they dont care at all, Imean why would they ?? they already got the money
I hope nobody else falls for them ..

This review was modified by Samiblm on January 13 2017 03:45:02 AM

2016-12-27

lightake = 0

"I haven't received my ordered item and they didn't refund me my money. Lightake is unreliable and scamming."

This review was modified by wasytsur on December 27 2016 10:13:16 AM

2016-12-20

No service at all

"I ordered 60€ of cubes on 14/december and it's still processing after a week, i've tried to contact them, but they answer me always after 2 days and say to wait some more.
I choosed express shipping (15€) because the cubes were a gift...BUT it's 20 of december and nothing was shipped.

I will not see the package before christmas, very disappointed, really bad service.

This review was modified by blagon on December 20 2016 04:32:53 AM

2016-08-29

Disappointment at its best

"Oh boy where do I start! Crappy website, poor service, bad shipping, lunatic prices and that's not all my friends... list goes on and on. I am truly disappointed and awfully disgusted by their company. Hope I have helped you

2016-08-24

FRAUD LIGHTAKE-After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.

"After 70 days also I have NOT received item or NOT any Refund.
FRAUD SITE. DONT BUY ANY THING
OrderID : Q1606132300007

2016-04-08

"DM003 Quad copter does not work in headless mode and low voltage warning. I paid $6.99 shipping. I don't get points for buying the product. I cannot review the product at lightake.com website."

2016-03-11

Dont Trust Them! Dont Buy Any Thing from Them. Cheater! Unhonest!..

"After purchased 1 item on their website, I got email inform me that the item I purchased no more selling in his store. Promised return money. But then Ignore all my email.
The owner name Lightake.com is Chuan Zhan.
beware this website from China.
I reported to online fraud gov also my bank and his country too.

I REPEAT: DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH LIGHTAKE.COM

This review was modified by dean32 on March 11 2016 06:32:23 PM

2016-01-21

No trouble here..

"I ordered a few quadcopters (drones) here and got them in perfect condition.There prices are good,and we are very satisfied with there service overall.I cant say anything about other items,but for me its a great place to shop."

2016-01-19

at least cubes in Lightake I like so much

"Through so many reviews ,I see some bad reviews before ,but now I do not experience ,I used to buy from them ,all cubes ,ship fast ,and cube is good ,really good "

2015-12-12

"FRAUD! My order never arrived. They refuse to pay back my money and sent me endless e-mails without any logical explanation. Promised to re-send the order. Nothing happened after whole 70 days from my order. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!"

This review was modified by Sanja2015 on December 12 2015 06:26:08 AM

2015-12-07

"all these other reviews are wrong, i paid for 2 2x2s and a skewb and ut came in 3 days on express, i highly recommend"

2015-10-08

"Lightake are a bunch of dishonest thieves, they charge very high shipping for courier express shipping then they just send it normal slow registered airmail. I ordered 4 parcel via express all were sent via registered airmail with takes +-60days to arrive and not the shipping method I actually paid for such unethical and fraudulent behavior. They have no customer support at all and will steal your money and not help when there is a problem. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS DISHONEST COMPANY"

This review was modified by mnb9917 on October 08 2015 12:03:20 AM

2015-08-07

"Excellent shopping experience, quick shipping, my order arrived in good condition.lightake has the best offers and points plan of any online store."

This review was modified by Assassin1255 on August 07 2015 07:52:13 PM

2015-05-29

"receive my item very fast and in good condition,overall it's a nice online shopping experience!"

Share lightake's store rating

lightake is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lightake is not a merchant member
lightake does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!