Stores > lexmod.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.60/10 3.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review lexmod.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-08

Tulip Chairs that look good!

"I've always bought high end furniture and done a lot of entertaining. However, in the last 3 years, my husband passed away and my children have moved out (thank God). I moved into a new place and decided to furnish it exactly to my liking. I've always been a fan of the Saarinen design and wanted 4 Tulip chairs to around my modern kitchen table. I looked them up on Knoll as they sell the originals and they are $1,500 each! Oh my, I just didn't want to spend that kind of money, so I started shopping around for replica's and after much research and positive customer reviews, I decided on Lexmod chairs and I couldn't be more pleased. They arrived perfectly packaged and in pristine condition. The bases look great and are pretty sturdy; the swivel mechanism is smooth. They also have guards on the bottom, so your floor will not get scratched. I will tell you that the pillows are not high end, but surprisingly, they look darn good, (I got grey). They are kind of a tweed material and I'm not sure they will wear really well, but I think they will be ok for a couple of years. I intend to make some small really flat pillows to put up against the back as accents, so your eye is not drawn to the seat pillows. I'm quite happy with my purchase and with the company. I ordered on-line and it was simple and fast and I found a coupon on-line that helped save me some money too. I would definitely recommend the company and the chairs. My kitchen table looks like I could host the cast of Star Trek and they'd be so at home!"

2017-09-07

Awesome Table

"Ships in 2 cartons & is expertly packed. Base is crated. Easy to assemble. I love this table! Lexmod is a first class company."

2017-09-06

Easy shopping online

"Shopping online was easy, although my tablehada chip on the base and recent order of chairs, the legs won't fit!!"

2017-09-05

Consistent mistakes

"Update: 15 minutes after I wrote this I went to look at the leg parts and aligned it with the chair itself to see if I can just purchase hardware at the store. And guess what? THE LEGS ARENT EVEN THE CORRECT ONES. Holy, never been so **** in my life.

Previous post:
I'll start of by saying I'm one of those people who don't ever write reviews because it's just not worth my time and I'm extremely lazy. BUT this is how unhappy I am that I looked online on how I could RATE & REVIEW this store.

I recently ordered a yellow accent chair. Which to my disappointment, was delivered to me without the legs&hardware for the chair. Fine, these things happen. I will file a claim to get the legs&hardware shipped to me.

I contact customer service and initally they tell me they'll ship the legs. Then I get a follow up email stating the legs are actually in the chair itself. I waste my time looking because there's no way it could be in there unless I tear up the chair. How thorough are these customer service representatives who are processing our orders?

I get an email apologizing that it's actually being shipped. It's a week later, I just got the legs and now there is no hardware to be found. In total I waited 2-3 weeks for a chair. Now I have to wait another week (if that) for hardware before I actually get the use this chair.

In the end, all they could do was blame it on each other. Oh the representative forgot to put in the order for hardware as well. Blah blah blah. This means nothing to me. All I know is that I waited a long time for a chair that I can't even use now until another week.

Oh, on top of that? They shipped my chair in a ripped up card board box that was taped a million times. Additionally, the product itself had little bits of dirt marks here and there on it. I overlooked it because I was able to clean it and returning is such a hassle (remember I'm lazy) but why do I have to clean a brand new item? The packaging looked horrible upon arrival. As if I bought something off of eBay. And me tell you this chair wasn't cheap. The replacement chair legs were not packaged any better. These are wooden legs that were packaged in a yellow paper envelope. Do they not care if the product gets damages in the mail before it reaches the customer? That's what my entire experience with this store felt like. THEY DONT CARE.

2 stars for the product because I liked the look of it

2 stars customer service because they actually responded in a satisfactory timeframe. 0 stars for customer representatives themselves because they were just like task monkeys. No thought was put into each claim case of properly making sure the customer was satisfied before ending the call.

100% - would not recommend you purchase here
100% - would never order another item
100% - regretted wasting my money here

Hope my review helped others avoid what I went through.

Good Experience

"Easy and good overall experience "

Really nice furniture

"Too bad some of it cam damaged. But customer service was great taking care of me quickly. "

Lippa table

"I love this table! it's very sturdy. my family and I eat on it everyday. And so easy to assemble. "

Very Cute....

"Darling Red Patio Table With Storage - Very Ingenious!"

side table

"somewhat satisfied but could have been better"

2017-09-01

Horrible Customer Service

"Ordered furniture and - upon realizing the furniture would not work - tried calling several hours later and then for two more days, with no luck. Emailed and received a response from a rep several days later who told me it was now too late to cancel the order. BUT THE ORDER DIDN'T SHIP FOR 8 MORE DAYS. Then it was delivered without signature (despite being told differently) in poor weather and left on our doorstep while we were on vacation. Same customer service and response time regarding the return. Can't speak to the quality of the furniture since the packages are unopened, but I would highly recommend using a different service."

2017-08-31

Easy, Quick, Satisfied

"I readily found exactly what i wanted. It was shipped and received quickly without hassle. Assembly was straight forward. My office chair is simply wonderful! "

2017-08-29

Poor Customer Service

"I'm greatly disappointed with the customer service I've received from this company. I ordered a bed frame from their website (it was actually out of stock when I placed the order, but there was no indication of that. I only found out when I reached out to customer service through chat about a delivery date, because there was no shipping info in my receipt). So, right from the beginning there was a lack of communication. I eventually received the order, only to discover that I was sent a Twin when I ordered a Queen. I was told to email claims about the wrong product, which I did, also attaching pictures of my receipt and the wrong items (the frame came in one box, and the legs in another). I was sent one return shipping label. Since I had two boxes, I asked for another, which they sent without question. My new frame was shipped and I received it a few days later, but without the legs. I email claims about the legs (throughout my entire communication with Jewel from claims, I never once received any sort of apology). I receive a rude and curt response that I was supposed to keep the legs from the other frame and, again, no apology. How was I supposed to know this? Jewel, who I spoke with the entire time, had ample time to communicate that I was just supposed to keep the legs that came with my first shipment. So now I am waiting for yet another delivery from this company. Nearly a month later, I'll have all the correct parts for this bed. All of this could have been avoided had my original order just been correct. The one star is for the lack of communication and very poor customer service. I can't speak for the product itself yet. "

2017-08-15

Great Customer Service!

"While the dining table I ordered ultimately didn't work out for my client I must give Lexmod 5 stars for their customer service. Always helpful and willing - clear communication too! I will be buying from them in the future and highly recommend. "

2017-08-15

Packaged well and super delivery

"I ordered two chairs. They were great quality and easy to put together. I would order again."

2017-08-14

Great orange chairs

"Easy to order, received on time."

Share lexmod.com's store rating

lexmod.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

lexmod.com is a merchant member
lexmod.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.