Stores > lexmod.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review lexmod.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-16

Outstanding Service and Quality

"We ordered a 36" Lippa tulip table with a faux marble top a few days ago. It arrived promptly, beautifully crated and is great quality. The base s heavy and powder coated, the top is also substantial and looks great. We were ait concerned of how it would be, given the price, but no worries! I will be ordering more from them soon. Highly recommend!"

2017-05-04

Fantastic chair.

"Best chair I've ever had! I am ordering another for home."

2017-04-26

None in stock with no notification on site.

"I ordered the Liptical "surfboard table". It stated that white was available on the website. After about 2 weeks we called and they told us that we would have to wait for a shipment to come inafter another 3 weeks. The item actually arrived2 weeks sooner than we were told. Yet it would have been nice if the system automatically notified us about the delay. Great customer service and the item arrived excellently packaged though."

2017-04-24

Good quality bed for the price

"Unit was easy to put together and is good quality for this price point."

2017-04-23

A happy customer.

"Great mid century design furniture at affordable prices. The shipping was fast and my order arrived in good condition. I received personalized customer service to resolve a small issue. I am pleased with my new dining room table. Thank you LexMod. I will be ordering again soon. "

2017-04-23

Good Night's Sleep

"I was a little nervous about ordering a bed online, but after months of looking I decided to go for it. I am extremely satisfied with the product, the quick delivery and the ease of assembly. But I am most satisfied with the fantastic sleep I have been having ever since."

2017-04-22

Excellent quality and price!

"I found the chairs online along with a 15% discount and free shipping...what a deal! Easy to assemble and looks amazing in our dining room!"

2017-04-22

"Great product at a great price!"

Not good

"I ordered 4 chairs, one of the orders did not come with all the screws....now I need to go out and find/buy the exact screws to finish Putting together the chair. Customer service goes straight to voicemail "

Poor customer services

"I bought 2 beds & 2 mattresses. The mattresses never came & I cancelled them. 2 days later, they showed up! I turned them away. I have yet to receive a refund 3 weeks later.

The beds I ordered never came, I called & they said that they weren't coming until 4 months later & stated "it usually says not available on the site". I looked it up & it still showed available for purchase.

I hated this experience.

Great product!

"My bed is exactly what I wanted. It is high quality, easy to assemble, and will last a long time. Shipped on time and without any problems. "

Frustrated

"I ordered 4 white dining chairs. Upon assembly, one of the chairs had 4 curvy legs instead of 2 straight and 2 curvy legs. I called to find about getting 2 straight legs and was told I needed to submit a claim online with photos. After doing so, I had not heard from the company for 2-3days (no acknowledgement or receiving a claim) so I called to find out if they had received my online claim. I was told they were looking for replacement legs in the warehouse. After exactly one week, I called again to find out what is going on and was told they never received my online claim. After an explanation from me, the customer service rep then looked harder and found my claim. She then told me they are still looking for legs. I suggested they just send me a new chair/leg set since I was tired of waiting for just legs. I was told they can not send me a full chair since they are sold out! I was told to wait longer. I will call in another 2-3 days and if I don't have any resolution I will have to file a claim with my credit card company or have Lexmod come and get these chairs that I can not use.

The chairs look very nice, there is some puckering around the studs so the quality of workmanship is not excellent, but for the price they would have been a good value...if I can just get the correct legs.

Affordable Luxury

"I had 2 of these chairs that I had purchased a few years ago from a different vendor and they cost almost twice as much!
I saw these chairs again on LexMod and wanted 2 more. So glad I found this site!! It's luxury decor at affordable prices! And great quality too!
Highly recommend!!

2017-04-21

Two week delayed shipping with no notice

"I adore my product, but my delivery dates came and went with no update. I called a few days after my chair was supppsed to have been delivered, and was told that the "warehouse was behind in shipping and that it would be shipping in a few days."

The website should the item as in stock and customer service on the phone said it was in stock. A friend ordered the same item a week after I showed her a picture of what I had ordered, and received hers within a few days.

2017-04-21

Awesome magazine holder

"The magazine rack is beautiful. Perfect size and material is just so sturdy. Very Minimalist looking, gives the space nice and airy feel. "

Share lexmod.com's store rating

lexmod.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

lexmod.com is a merchant member
lexmod.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.