Stores > lexmod.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review lexmod.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-15

Great Customer Service!

"While the dining table I ordered ultimately didn't work out for my client I must give Lexmod 5 stars for their customer service. Always helpful and willing - clear communication too! I will be buying from them in the future and highly recommend. "

2017-08-15

Packaged well and super delivery

"I ordered two chairs. They were great quality and easy to put together. I would order again."

2017-08-14

Great orange chairs

"Easy to order, received on time."

2017-08-14

Great table and excellent service, beyond the norm.

"The table itself is a great buy for the price; very, very sturdy and looks great. Take care with the top, as it does scratch fairly easily, via stoneware dishes, etc. If you treat it like hardwood in that respect, you'll have no problem.

I did have a problem with the base arriving dented on the bottom edge but LexMod bent over backwards to make it right.

2017-08-12

Very satisfied.

"Was looking for a table for my porch and this looked pretty good. I was delighted when it arrived. Much better than I hoped. Sturdy and heavy. Beautiful. "

2017-08-12

Love my new sofa and chair

"The sofa and chair arrived in perfect condition, I was very happy with the color and fabric. The cushions are stiff, but hopefully will soften up over time. This is not a sink down and snuggle kind of sofa but great for my mid-century modern look. Only problem, they are both so pretty and clean, I don't want anyone to sit on them. :O)"

Horrible communication.

"First off, let me say the website was enjoyable. The user interface was acceptable. Purchasing the product was satisfactory and smooth.

Here's the problem. They never sent any confirmation of shipment. It wasn't until a half month later I started to question what was going on and EMAILED them about the whereabouts of my shipment; to which I received a response that stated that my purchase was out of stock and I'd have to wait another 3 weeks for them to get more in and THEN send me what I had ordered along with tracking ID.
So I waited, never got the tracking ID and never got an update.
One full month later I ask them again and apparently they're sold out again?!?! And told me I would have to wait yet another month.

tldr: I wasted my time with this company and you shouldn't either.

Customer Service

"Customer service was excellent!"

Great table

"A little issue in the beginning with ordering. I was told I wouldn't be getting it until August but by surprise it arrived much sooner! Beautiful table and which I would have gotten a size larger. "

Almost 5 stars!

"Love my new daybed. Only complaint was that the canopy had two holes on the sides wear bolts were. I did receive an immediate response from the company on replacing it. In the mail though was just the two pieces that covered the bolts. Now, I have to sew on the pieces and I do not sew! Now, have to hire someone. Would be nice if they just would have sent a whole new canopy."

Very pleased

"Great experience. Shipping was quick. Table base was damaged on arrival and a replacement base was sent within a few days. The table is beautiful. Couldn't be happier."

Perfect Style

"Perfect for the style and available space in my Apt. I just wish the top were a bit more scratch-resistant."

Great chairs

"Prompt delivery, well packed. Live the chairs. "

awesome group!

"great customer service great product!!!"

2017-08-08

Customer Service ☠️

"The customer experience was by far the worst online experience ever! Buyer beware!"

Share lexmod.com's store rating

lexmod.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

lexmod.com is a merchant member
lexmod.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.