Stores > LaserPointerPro

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-23

2 months and still waiting

"Tried contacting several times to find out where my laser is and haven't heard back, not once. it has been 2 months 10 days. paid via debit and looks like the bank can't reverse charges. Never do business with company's that don't follow thru with customer inquiries. "

2016-08-10

A good laser!!

"The 5000mw blue laser is so good .Can burn the smoke,I like it."

2016-07-08

SCAM ALERT

"THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM... YOU WILL EITHER GET A LASER THAT IS WAY WAY WAY UNDER SPEC OR YOU WILL GET A EMPTY CASE LIKE MANY HAVE... RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!! "

2016-06-20

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

"This company totally misrepresents the product. The laser pointer that I purchased was supposed top product 1000mw of power. It was advertised that it would burn paper and light a match. It does not. Its power output is less than 5mw and is no more powerful that a dollar store laser pointer.
Repeated attempts to contact them went unanswered. The do not answer their phone. Email bounces with a no such address error and even the contact system on their own website goes unanswered.
The Better Business Bureau gives them an "F" rating.
They appear to be known scammers. Save your money!
I would be happy to send it back at their expense since they totally misrepresented theor products

2016-04-28

6000 laser

"I ordered my 6000 laser April 1st. I got it today the 29th. It came with a beautiful case. There were no instruction but it came in 3 pieces . I had been a little worried cause it took so long and I didn't like some of the revues. I put it together with 2 batteries and turned it on. All I can say is WOW. It was brighter than a big one I bought years ago for a lot more money. I was able to smoke leaves from several feet away. All I can is thanks to the people at laser pointer pro! ****"

This review was modified by Dickydoo on April 28 2016 11:11:32 AM

2016-03-25

No one beats LaserPointerPro in quality and price

"After reading many negative reviews and BBB reports about Laserpointerpro, I was very worried after I placed my order. My laser's arrived 15 days as advertised, and I experienced none of the problems mentioned here. Perhaps these guys got their act together. I ordered 4, blue violet 405 nm, 200 mw lasers for $20 bucks apiece. I was shocked to find out each one functions perfectly, and puts out a genuine 200 mw clean purple dot beam. Each one is twice as powerful as my 100 mw Rayfoss of the same wavelength. From my experience no one beats Laserpointerpro in price or quality.

2016-03-04

Be aware of deceptive advertising

"Purchased three lasers.
The last one arrived today. It is advertised 3000mw and is not even warm on my skin.
I assumed that is less then 400mw or even less then that.
140.00 down the drain for a underpowered laser.
I do not recommend doing business with these ppl.

This review was modified by lee2016 on March 04 2016 06:46:38 PM

2016-02-15

ripped off and lied to big time

"I ordered a 5000mW laser. I paid extra for express dhl shipping they said they shipped the item out on feb 10th and it will take 5-7 days to receive I tracked the package on feb 16th to find out the item was actually shipped on feb 15th only to be returned to them for proof of delivery? all I know is they have my $200.00 and i have nothing i have asked for a full refund but got no answer to date "

This review was modified by ROBERTM1964 on February 23 2016 11:53:58 AM

2016-02-05

JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A SCAM RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE.

1. I purchased a 250 MW laser I was sent a 5 MW laser
2. It had No battery or Charger like the picture and description said
3. IT took 3 weeks to get here
4. IT DONT F ING WORK I purchased 2 new batteries and a charger and not a flash nothing.

I go to return it, Imagine that there is no return area on the website.

I emailed them and told them that they sent me the wrong laser and it does not work. They told me that it was really a 250 MW laser and they put a 5 MW sticker on it to get past Customs. I call Bullshit. My package was not open nobody looked at the MW of the laser. Not to mention when I look on their site and find the laser that looks like mine its listed as a 5 MW 5 dollar laser.

ITS A SCAM RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by huebelhoer on February 05 2016 06:05:46 AM

2015-11-18

"I ordered a 4000mw blue laser. Have not received it yet but after reading these reviews I emailed and asked for refund and not to ship it. At this time it has not been shipped. I am not paying $150.00 for crap! I will follow up this review if I get my money back or he ships the laser anyway"

This review was modified by Doug1210 on November 18 2015 08:58:29 AM

2015-10-05

"don't touch this company with a barge pole. inferior goods falsely advertised. your goods don't come from a company in the UK they ship direct from China and takes around 3 weeks even though they state around 7 days. When you ask for a refund they do not respond. I would not even give them one star. BE WARNED."

2015-06-16

"Don't buy from laserpointerpro!!! They will rip you off!! You pay big money for a $10 laser and then comes in the mail 35 days later and it don't work!! How long can this go on!! My visa is working on closing them down!!! To many problems they say they are getting !! They even blocked me on Facebook!!! Here are some videos at maxim hd entertainment YouTube channel https://youth.be/1X5o0jcpkeI
Order No. Products Quantity Amount Status Order date
90075403 50mW Dot Pattern / Starry Pattern / Multi-Patterns Focus Green L 1 CA$46.47 Shipped 2015-04-24 17:41:24

This review was modified by Coreysappier on June 16 2015 11:01:36 PM

2015-05-16

"Do not buy anything from this website!!! I paid 50 bucks for a 200mw laser. They gave me a tracking number to track the order. Okay, cool. Go to the website to track it, uh oh.. It needs a verification number. After they ignored me for 5 emails I said screw it, ill see it when it gets here. 3 weeks went by and I finally got the laser. The package was pretty beat up but whatever. I was so excited to play with it only to find out you can barely see the dot at all, and its riddled with defects. I'm like what the hell.. This thing is supposed to be able to melt black trash bags, I cant even see the beam. I was a little skeptical about ordering from this site, and rightfully so. Worst customer service, worst products, all around worst business I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this website."

2015-05-13

"just recieved laser. came in a lunch bag. no instructions, no charger. went and spent 16.00 on charger. charged batterie and does not work. 210.00... i am a bit pissed right now. "

2015-05-06

"Bought a laser, came with no instructions, no paperwork, or anything, and needless to say IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Might as well have been an expensive tube."

This review was modified by johnnybravo7777 on May 06 2015 07:23:58 PM

Share LaserPointerPro's store rating

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member
LaserPointerPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!