"LIES LIES LIES!!!! Spent 50.00 on a so called 200 Mw laser and this laser is about the same as my 5 Mw laser. Also 200 Mw lasers and up are suppose to be able to burn and pop balloons, this laser does nothing!!"

"Because of the broken English on the otherwise nice website, I was reluctant to order from LaserPointerPro. I assumed (correctly, it turns out) that this company is located in China, not the US. But because of their reasonable prices, I went ahead and ordered.

The products arrived when expected. Of the 3 Lasers I ordered, none came with instructions of any sort. All 3 Lasers work, though each has a defect. The high-power Laser does not focus as sharply as expected. The pen Laser has a ticklish switch. And the gunsight Laser has a defective aiming mechanism, making it impossible to adjust the Laser to match where the gun is aimed. Only this last defect presents a real problem.

I have tried to contact LaserPointerPro both by telephone (you get a generic "leave a message" recording), and via e-mail. After several weeks I have received no response from either, so must conclude LaserPointerPro's customer service is Non-existent. In view of this, I feel fortunate to have received any product at all.

Since all 3 products I received have flaws, I am inclined to believe LaserPointerPro sells items that have failed their manufacturers' respective quality-control tests. In other words, they sell "Rejects" -- and offer NO support after the sale.

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member
LaserPointerPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!