Stores > LaserPointerPro

• LaserPointerPro

"I ordered a 4000mw blue laser. Have not received it yet but after reading these reviews I emailed and asked for refund and not to ship it. At this time it has not been shipped. I am not paying $150.00 for crap! I will follow up this review if I get my money back or he ships the laser anyway"

This review was modified by Doug1210 on November 18 2015 08:58:29 AM

"don't touch this company with a barge pole. inferior goods falsely advertised. your goods don't come from a company in the UK they ship direct from China and takes around 3 weeks even though they state around 7 days. When you ask for a refund they do not respond. I would not even give them one star. BE WARNED."

"Don't buy from laserpointerpro!!! They will rip you off!! You pay big money for a $10 laser and then comes in the mail 35 days later and it don't work!! How long can this go on!! My visa is working on closing them down!!! To many problems they say they are getting !! They even blocked me on Facebook!!! Here are some videos at maxim hd entertainment YouTube channel https://youth.be/1X5o0jcpkeI
Order No. Products Quantity Amount Status Order date
90075403 50mW Dot Pattern / Starry Pattern / Multi-Patterns Focus Green L 1 CA$46.47 Shipped 2015-04-24 17:41:24

This review was modified by Coreysappier on June 16 2015 11:01:36 PM

"Do not buy anything from this website!!! I paid 50 bucks for a 200mw laser. They gave me a tracking number to track the order. Okay, cool. Go to the website to track it, uh oh.. It needs a verification number. After they ignored me for 5 emails I said screw it, ill see it when it gets here. 3 weeks went by and I finally got the laser. The package was pretty beat up but whatever. I was so excited to play with it only to find out you can barely see the dot at all, and its riddled with defects. I'm like what the hell.. This thing is supposed to be able to melt black trash bags, I cant even see the beam. I was a little skeptical about ordering from this site, and rightfully so. Worst customer service, worst products, all around worst business I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this website."

"just recieved laser. came in a lunch bag. no instructions, no charger. went and spent 16.00 on charger. charged batterie and does not work. 210.00... i am a bit pissed right now. "

"Bought a laser, came with no instructions, no paperwork, or anything, and needless to say IT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. Might as well have been an expensive tube."

This review was modified by johnnybravo7777 on May 06 2015 07:23:58 PM

"The company blocks out all reviews lower than four stars. I have no clue why, they probably would be flooded if they allowed them giving them a 2 star rating."

"I ordered a laser from Laser Pointer Pro. Free shipping from China. It has been 90 days and I have not received my order. When I ask for a refund they tell me that the item was reshipped and that I should wait an additional 45 days before requesting a refund. It has been 90 days and I have not received the item that I ordered. Do not order from this business"

This review was modified by difejo on November 02 2014 08:38:16 PM

"LIES LIES LIES!!!! Spent 50.00 on a so called 200 Mw laser and this laser is about the same as my 5 Mw laser. Also 200 Mw lasers and up are suppose to be able to burn and pop balloons, this laser does nothing!!"

"Because of the broken English on the otherwise nice website, I was reluctant to order from LaserPointerPro. I assumed (correctly, it turns out) that this company is located in China, not the US. But because of their reasonable prices, I went ahead and ordered.

The products arrived when expected. Of the 3 Lasers I ordered, none came with instructions of any sort. All 3 Lasers work, though each has a defect. The high-power Laser does not focus as sharply as expected. The pen Laser has a ticklish switch. And the gunsight Laser has a defective aiming mechanism, making it impossible to adjust the Laser to match where the gun is aimed. Only this last defect presents a real problem.

I have tried to contact LaserPointerPro both by telephone (you get a generic "leave a message" recording), and via e-mail. After several weeks I have received no response from either, so must conclude LaserPointerPro's customer service is Non-existent. In view of this, I feel fortunate to have received any product at all.

Since all 3 products I received have flaws, I am inclined to believe LaserPointerPro sells items that have failed their manufacturers' respective quality-control tests. In other words, they sell "Rejects" -- and offer NO support after the sale.

Share LaserPointerPro's store rating

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member
LaserPointerPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!