LaserPointerPro Reviews - laserpointerpro.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.25/10 2 reviews

LaserPointerPro is not a merchant member
LaserPointerPro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"LIES LIES LIES!!!! Spent 50.00 on a so called 200 Mw laser and this laser is about the same as my 5 Mw laser. Also 200 Mw lasers and up are suppose to be able to burn and pop balloons, this laser does nothing!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Because of the broken English on the otherwise nice website, I was reluctant to order from LaserPointerPro. I assumed (correctly, it turns out) that this company is located in China, not the US. But because of their reasonable prices, I went ahead and ordered.

The products arrived when expected. Of the 3 Lasers I ordered, none came with instructions of any sort. All 3 Lasers work, though each has a defect. The high-power Laser does not focus as sharply as expected. The pen Laser has a ticklish switch. And the gunsight Laser has a defective aiming mechanism, making it impossible to adjust the Laser to match where the gun is aimed. Only this last defect presents a real problem.

I have tried to contact LaserPointerPro both by telephone (you get a generic "leave a message" recording), and via e-mail. After several weeks I have received no response from either, so must conclude LaserPointerPro's customer service is Non-existent. In view of this, I feel fortunate to have received any product at all.

Since all 3 products I received have flaws, I am inclined to believe LaserPointerPro sells items that have failed their manufacturers' respective quality-control tests. In other words, they sell "Rejects" -- and offer NO support after the sale.