Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2016-06-26

Great Lamps

"Very pleased how easy it was to order and received my lamps in a very few days. Lamps were the perfect size."

2016-06-26

Color Blind?

"We received the two lamps which we ordered, Style #7R152. The blue coral pattern was described as "a fresh blue". The photo also showed as a definite blue color. However the blue was really more green and doesn't go with our other furniture. We immediately returned the lamps and haven't hear a word since.

The lady with whom we spoke about returning the lamps was very nice though.

2016-06-24

High Lights

"The wall light came very well packaged and was as described online. The online site is simple to work with. It came with simple directions to install and all the hardware needed.

2016-06-24

Happy

"The lamp was delivered on time and was as advertised.
I am happy with my purchase.

quick efficient service

"great customer service and delivery time.

pleasure

"This is my third time ordering from Lamps Plus and they always deliver as promised and quality is very good. Will definitely order from them again. I have recommended them to friends"

Thanks

"Excellent response to all of my questions.Very professional.Thanks,"

2016-06-22

Not what it was cracked up to be!

"I am a purple freak and I ordered three lamps. The vibrant colors that are online are not that when receiving in person. Still waiting for the third lamp to arrive. The way they do the billing is confusing......Should have just gone to a store!"

2016-06-22

Excellent service!

"I have ordered from Lamps Plus on several occasions and have not been disappointed. Thank you for excellent service and wonderful products. "

2016-06-17

No broken glass!

"The price was very fair on the fixtures I ordered, and the best thing is they arrived in one piece - no broken glass! "

2016-06-17

Great purchase

"Item was exactly as described. I loved this lamp -- it was a good price as well. Arrived on time and in perfect condition"

2016-06-16

Great Customer Service

"I purchased a ceiling fan but when it arrived, the color of the blades didn't match the picture online. It was a small difference but enough to cause a mismatch with everything in my bedroom. Customer service helped me to design my own fan and return the original one free of charge. I have already installed the second fan and it looks great in my room. I would recommend Lamps Plus."

2016-06-16

Great Lamp shades

"The shades were delivered on time and provide more light than previous shades"

2016-06-15

"Always satisfied with the quality of lamps plus in addition to the price."

2016-06-15

Repeat customer!

"Once again, I have purchased a lovely lamp that was delivered quickly. Great selection of styles and pricing!"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.