Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2017-01-17

"Beautiful very happy with this product"

This review was modified by magg939 on January 19 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

"We are very satisfied with the chandelier. You never know when you order online, however this proved to be a very good choice! It's gorgeous!!"

This review was modified by cchammett2 on January 19 2017 06:00:02 AM

Great

"Lamps are beautiful for a better price
Recommend lamps plus

This review was modified by Drrebecca1 on January 18 2017 06:15:02 PM

So far, so good

"I have received the down rod that I ordered but the fan is on back order. According to the tracking link, it should be available in another 30 days. Unfortunately the website did not reflect the back order status."

This review was modified by Nicharsh on January 18 2017 05:15:02 PM

Fantastic.

"Love my new lamps. Just as pictured. Easy ordering, quick shipping. Highly recommend
This company.

This review was modified by edvel566 on January 18 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-01-16

I have no lamps to rate!

"The first pair of lamps I ordered arrived but were unsatisfactory! I called "Lamps Plus" talked with a very helpful employee and together we selected another pair of lamps. They placed the order for me. I paid for expedited shipping because I needed the lamps quickly. Unfortunately the helpful employee failed to notice that my billing and delivery addresses were different. The lamps arrived on time at my billing address. No one was there to accept them. When I saw the delivery error, I immediately call Lamps Plus. They are working on the problem. FedEx was supposed to collect the lamps from my door-step at my billing address, return them to Lamps Plus and presumably they will be sent to me. At this point I am still waiting word from Lamps Plus. Hence the 2 star rating. If this story ends the right way, I will rate the new lamps...."

This review was modified by craftygrannyink on January 18 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-01-15

Almost Perfect

"I received my lamp on the day I was leaving for a week-long vacation, so it took me awhile to assemble it. Assembling would have been much easier if there had been a second person around to help. The lamp looks exactly as pictured. I do like it but am a bit disappointed that the illumination isn't as strong/bright as I thought it would be. I definitely will still use it, though."

This review was modified by sukadowh on January 17 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-01-15

Perfect

"Very happy with the quality of the product. I am already planning to order again!"

This review was modified by amyloeffel on January 17 2017 04:15:04 AM

2017-01-14

Finally rid of that dark corner

"Had a dark corner in the dining room. This light is perfect. We needed a slim profile. We didn't find the spot too bright when directed at the ceiling. "

This review was modified by joyce1167 on January 17 2017 12:03:18 AM

Unbalanced

"Appreciate free shipping but 12 days is not great customer service these days irregardless of having a holiday in the mix. I ordered two of the same ceiling lamps and one had a manufacturing defect that does not allow the glass shade to sit level. I contacted LP's customer service and received friendly courteous support and a email confirmation of a replacement part. I do like the lights and aside from the bent bracket, they are of good quality."

This review was modified by Sr_darcangelo on January 17 2017 12:02:32 AM

2017-01-13

Lamps Plus gets a BIG PLUS !!!

"Item was perfect, shipping was fast and packaged very well !!! I will order from them again !!!"

This review was modified by thetruthbetold on January 17 2017 12:02:24 AM

Close but not quite

"Beautiful fixtures, I love them but they are wired at the top of fixture and I need the bottom instead. I will have to return them but I do love the fixture."

This review was modified by susiecraft on January 17 2017 12:01:44 AM

2017-01-12

Great customer service!

"I needed help with buffet lamps and an alternate shade. Representative was knowledge, patient and worked with me until she found what I wanted. Lamps are perfect! Good quality and style.

This review was modified by barbaraberger945 on January 17 2017 12:00:50 AM

2017-01-12

"Lamps Plus has always beeen a good experience. Always helpful."

This review was modified by Claudia7126 on January 17 2017 12:00:36 AM

2017-01-11

Love our new lamps!

"Thank you they are beautiful and great sale. This is our second purchase."

This review was modified by barblemme on January 13 2017 12:45:01 PM

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.