• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"I ordered the Sphere Jugs and Column Indoor-Outdoor Fountain with Light
Style # V7840 for my patio yard. It arrived in a couple days. It's beautiful. The sound of water fall is so relaxing. The lights in the 3 basins make it a show piece in the evenings. It's an art piece in the day. I love my fountain, excellent purchase for the price.
Easy to set up after reading the direction 3 or 4 times.

"When I discovered that the lamp I wanted wasn't "touch activated", a customer service representative suggested a touch and glow converter...it was the perfect solution and works perfectly. Not only does Lamps Plus have excellent products, they have excellent customer service!"

"The light came quickly and looks beautiful. "

"Arrived quickly. Just what I expected it to be!"

"I've ordered several items from Lamps Plus and I've never been disappointed. Prices are great, the quality is there, and the service is prompt and efficient. Thanks Lamps Plus!"

"Received the lamps in good condition and was happy with them. Only negative was Fed Ex which had them arriving one day and then the status changed to estimated arrival Not Available. Could not get a good answer from Fed Ex, everything completely automated. Other than than that it was a good experience with my first time buying from Lamps Plus"

"was missing the cover strip for the cord otherwise was very satisfied fast great selection good prices free shipping plan on using again and would definitely recommend it to others

"I love the lamps and light fixtures such excellent quality,shipping is quick delivery.would recommend to all friends

"My experience with purchasing products from Lamps Plus has always been great. However, at this time I have not completed constructing the love seat, (assembly required) so I don't know if I will like the product quality. Good so far! I have been a good customer for a long time. I recently purchased a Sonneman Hankercheif light fixture that I love!

"Love the side tables. They look great on either side of my bed. Price was great and quick delivery. Very happy with this purchase."

"False advertising for free return shipping. Bought $900 in lighting. Only opened 2 boxes realizing they would not work in new home. I HAD to pay return shipping $224. Never buy anything from them. Horrible customer service. "

"I saw a similar lamp in Homegoods and didn't but it. When I tried to find it. They were all gone. Not sure how I found you, but glad I did.
I found a lamp almost exactly the same.
I was do excited, so bought it.
I Love it!

"Just want I needed and I got it on time as promised. Great price and everything wokrs. Packed nicely for shipping."

"Delivery was quick, returns easy and reimbursement fast. An e-mail at every step. Great communication!!!"

"Accommodating company; orders arrived quickly, and returns graciously accepted. "

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.