Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Lamps Plus Inc. by clicking a star below.

2017-07-27

No more lamps from lamps plus!

" Packing was so dense and difficult to remove it should have given me an idea of what I would unpack. Nobody would bother to repack and send them back if disliked! Iron work was fine, shades okay but the electrical components were CHEAP! No neutral between on or off - just the two settings. Went through 4 bulbs the first 3 days. If you even lightly bumped the lamp the bulb would blow. No problems with the same bulbs in other lamps in the house. We'll be having the sockets in all three lamps replaced by our electrician. Found the same table lamps at Walmart of all places, for 1/3 the price! Ridiculous! We're now seeking a light-less ceiling fan and 3 pendant lights for our kitchen. Guess where we won't be shopping? ... very disappointed . .. in upper New York. "

2017-07-08

Buyer beware if you have a problem

"Ordered two matching ceiling fans and had them professionally installed on May 5th. The next day one stopped working. Called cust svc and they made us go through tech support who said remote and receiver were bad. Received 2nd receiver in a week, fan still did not work. Called tech support, said receiver was bad. A week later received 3rd receiver, fan still did not work. Called tech support, Juan said it was a prob in light assembly and I needed a new fan. Waited a week and nothing, called cust svc and they said they don't know of a Juan in tech support. Sent a 4th receiver saying it was installed incorrectly and the we had to use a different electrician to install and have them call tech support while installing. Spent 165.00 to have electrician verify the fan was faulty. They sent another fan, went to put it up and the down rod does not screw into motor because it is too big. It is now July 8th and have been without light for over 2 months. Don't waste your time with this company, they do not honor your business. Everything is good if you don't have a problem, but if you do.....good luck! I'm officially cutting my losses and will never buy from them again."

2017-06-25

Disappointing customer service

"I have been a loyal customer of Lamps Plus, buying all the light fixtures for newly bought home. I had to remodel the electrical wiring in the house being this is an old house which I was not expecting to take more than a couple of weeks, dealing with the city permits it took six months to complete the electrical work so I carefully kept the light fixtures unopened in their boxes untile the work was completed and I could install them. One of the fixtures which happened to be the first one I had bought, turned out to be too large in size for the bedroom, I immediately contacted Lamp Plus and explained the remodeling situation and told them I would like to REPLACE the light fixture for a smaller size of equal price, I did not request a credit. They absolutely declined to accommodate my request due to the length of time since I had bought it - at the time of this call I had just place an order fro three more light fixtures so, I made it my very last purchase ever. Thank you!"

2017-06-14

Deceptive on line description and return policy

"Purchased 2 mini pendants that i was told were in stock. Reality was that they were not in stock and took 4 weeks to receive. Opened the box and the finish was nothing like what is depicted on their site, it was a flexible cord mount vs metal tube and the shade was scratched. When i called i was told that i had to pay for the return as returns for this item are not covered free of charge. The cost to return each box is approx $20 what a rip off company. How many people are willing to pay $20 to return a $139 item"

2017-05-24

Excellent

"Lamp plus is the only place where we order our lamps from. They arrive on time and in excellent condition. We highly recommend ordering from Lamps Plus."

2017-04-11

Returns are Expensive

"Watch carefully for the Free Shipping *and Free Returns*. We just got stuck paying $50 to ship an item back that did not work out for us. Not happy at all with the shipping charge. I could drop it off at a store if was willing to drive 5 hours. Unfortunately, this experience was enough to make me order my chandelier and ceiling lights elsewhere."

2017-04-10

I am very pleased with the selection, price, and customer service.

"Great! I am very pleased with the selection, price, and customer service."

2017-04-05

Love my lamp

"The selection is incredible and I got my beautiful lamp very quickly. Many compliments on it. "

2017-04-05

Perfect!!!

"Loved the lamp and delivery was great. I just wish my order from another company was as great of an experience.

Excellent

"Excellent times two! Great photos. "

Always satisfied

"I have purchased several items from Lamps Plus over the years. Lighting fixtures arrive when expected and are securely packaged. One time a few years ago a globe arrived damaged and customer service was right on it, sending out replacements immediately.A very easy company to do business with. E.W."

2017-04-04

Delivery of the shade took about 10 days. Yes, they are on the other side of the country.

"The shade itself is delightful. Will shop with you again."

VERY SATISFIED

"Very well made and was easy to put together. Looks very real, not cheap looking. "

end tables

"great product fast delivery "

CindyAlbright's Avatar

2017-04-03

Floor lamp, lampshades, mirror.

"Great experience, quality products, packed very well, fast shipping. LOVE THEM!! Will definitely buy from them again :)"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lamps Plus Inc. is not a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!