• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"10 year old grandson wanted a lava lamp so we went for a mid-priced one. It arrived fairly promptly in perfect condition. We removed it from the shipping box, took it to Texas in checked luggage and it still withstood the trip, and works perfectly. He was thrilled! So I consider this a 5 star endorsement."

"All my orders have been filled in a timely manner and items were as described. Very pleased with Lamps Plus site."

"It took a long time to deliver this item"

"Lamp plus was on time with order. Very quick. Will always use them. "

"Lamps Plus service is great. The lamps are charming, but they have a very odd switch mechanism and one of the wall lamps is a bit off-kilter. However, I haven't seen them for sale anyplace else."

"I have shopped at Lamps Plus for years and am always satisfied with their pricing and products. They are great! Thank you for being able to shop online too."

"Fast delivery & chandelier was well packaged:) Very Satisfied! "

"Very nice piece. True color."

"It was impossible to find an oval lamp shade but Lamps Plus came through again. The shipment was prompt. The shades were packed with care. The shades have a tropical look which goes perfectly with my console table in my hallway. I love them. "

"Lamps Plus lamps are always delivered on-time and as expected, with bulbs included as well. The lamps are beautiful and good quality."

"I am waiting to get my item,
They have been excellent with updates.

"The first lamp we received was defective. I called immediately and they sent another lamp in a couple of days. We appreciated the fast response "

"Perfect lamp shades! Description was right on, fit perfect and better quality than I expected. "

"Ott Light arrived safely last Thursday. This was the correct light-bulb for the lamp. Thank you!"

"My 1st attempt to order on my iPad failed and within minutes, a company representative called and asked how she could be of assistance. My only disappointment is a 2 month delay in the arrival of my sconces."

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.