Lamps Plus Inc. Reviews - lampsplus.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 6,817 reviews

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,818)

"excellent quality of products(purchased 2 table lamps)-packed well- prompt shipping"

"Delivered in timely manner. Picture was exactly what I wanted

Rating 4/102/5

"I brought the lamps as a gift for my niece's new apartment. She really likes the lamps themselves. The shades however, are more of a beige color instead of the white that is pictured on line which is disappointing."

"I was very satisfied with the service from Lamps Plus. I ordered two new lampshades with harps. They arrived perfectly packed and without any damage. They look great on my lamps!"

"bought 2 wall lamps and love them. they were packaged well so no issues on delivery, easy to mount on walls."

"This light fixture was perfect for lighting the flag at the end of the runway!"

"Ordered two table lamps online, product was delivered shortly thereafter. Product good, transaction good. "

"Very happy with my purchase from your company. Arrived on time and was packaged correctly, no damage. Will use you site again."

"Website easy to find lamps and easy check out. Both of my orders arrived promptly, met product description and web photo. I'm very happy with both of my purchases and will shop with you again. "

"Beautiful lamps, good price, well-packaged, and quickly-shipped. I could not have asked for more than that!"

"When i ordered the lamp they sold me the bulbs to fit ha ha. They sold me bulbs way to big and improper for the lamp a lamp store that cannot fit the proper bulb never again"

"My order was filled and shipped promptly. The lamps are just as I expected."

"happy with our miliken tables and oil rubbed bronze lamps patty was very efficient and helpful to deal with product was reasonable, service and delivery was very good would do business with them again Sandy"

"Found and purchased 20 garden path lights. I wanted LED lights but had only found expensive lighting. However, lamps plus had a nice selection of LED path lights at a more affordable price. The lights are all metal and should last for a long time without bulb replacement. "

" The lamp arrived in good shape and very quickly. Easy to put the bulbs in. I'm using a lower bulb wattage than recommended because I didn't want it as bright. It looks perfect in my living room."