Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-04-30

Really nice lamp and went together beautifully

"Came quickly, assembled with no trouble and looked great. Arrived in great condition."

2016-04-29

"I couldn't be happier in dealing with Lamps Plus. The floor lamp I received was exactly as described on their web site and arrived exactly when they said it would. "

Wonderful Waterfall!

"The waterfall exceeded my expectations. It's natural-looking and sounds great. It arrived earlier than I expected and assembled very easily. "

Terrrific Lights!

"Had terrific customer service while searching for a specific "group" of lighting. Installed and extremely happy with the lights. Description and photos did it justice. K.M."

Elegant Elephants

"Purchased ivory, elephant finials for living lamps. Makes an excellent addition to my decorating theme. I am very satisfied with my purchase."

Great outdoor benches!

"We purchased two great outdoor benches for our yard. Easy assembly, solid wood, and great design. Sales price and free shipping - and quick delivery - just made everything even better. Lamps Plus is more than just great lighting. Thanks!"

This review was modified by lbrsmillar on April 29 2016 11:39:38 AM

Fast delivery!

"I haven't opened the boxes yet (we're not installing the new lights under after the painter is finished) but the delivery was very swift!! Will review the actual lamps when they're opened and installed."

Highly recommended!

"Overall it was a great experience! The lights I needed were easy to find and easy to purchase. The delivery was right on time.

I would recommend Lamps Plus Inc. to anyone.

Quality and Style at Incredible Values

"You can't go wrong. I have been ordering home lighting and furnishings from Lamps Plus now for years. I am always so pleased with their products. Never ever a problem. Style and quality at a fraction of any other retailer"

2016-04-28

"i was very happy with my new lamp. it was just what i ordered and was delivered on time and quickly. thanks for the great service."

2016-04-28

This company is now the "Light of my life"

"Great service and very responsive to a question I had. "

2016-04-28

Looking forward to our "dancing waters!"

"Although we have not assembled it as yet, we are excited about how our fountain will look
in our three-tiered garden in front of our home. The color is perfect. The fountain sections are strong and should last for years to come! With the sale price and free shipping, this is a wonderful bargain!

2016-04-27

chic design

"I enjoy their modernistic design, which lightens my rooms. The lamps look so clean and bright, and others have commented on them also. The people who assist me in the store are very courteous and .They do not push me to hurry and make a decision. The information online is very good and ordering online is very easy. Delivery is only a few days within the time specified. I would refer anyone to Lamps Plus.

2016-04-27

Shades are beautiful!

"The shades are beautiful and well-made. They were delivered when expected and were packaged well so they were protected during the delivery process. I am very pleased with the entire process."

2016-04-26

Bright spot in new room

"Quick delivery, came sooner than expected. Fairly easy to put together. Did have to call the lighting company to clarify how to pull the cord thru. This is a perfect lamp to brighten things up, and a reading light to boot! Very sturdy and handsome light, as it is on carpet."

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.