• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"It came as ordered, shipped quickly, works fine."

"Your website was clear. Once I found my ceiling fan model, your listings of the halogen bulb replacements were clear and helpful. Ordering was easy to navigate on the website and the bulbs were delivered well packaged and on time. Thank you for your service."

"Quick and easy plus a great item."

"I found your staff very helpful and replied to my e-mails very quickly - unfortunately because I live in Australia the cost of delivery etc was more than the cost of the lamp. I love the fact that your product range is so diverse - wish that more company's in Aussie were as diverse. Cheers Cath "

"I liked that the outdoor lighting was sold as a package with everything I needed. "

"Pleased with fountain; easy set up; good lighting effect; ditto sound effect; disappointed that it did not come with remote control; no on-off switch either; must be unplugged to turn it off; still waiting for Lamp Plus rep to respond to request for assistance re which remote control they would recommend for this product."

"I was very satisfied with my conversation on the phone and the overall experience. I had to cancel the order because it had to be back ordered and I needed the fans sooner than later. I would order again if need be. Thank you."

"I love the wall sconce ! After ordering online, it came in three or four days and is just what I wanted for my hallway. Very easy! Just perfect! I will definitely order again from Lamps Plus this way!"

"Easy to shop . I was nervous at the beginning because I am an old person, but after the first try every thing came easy."

"Excellent website descriptions. I found comments to be very helpful,"

"Found out that by changing lamps / shades in a room you can really change the appearance. Bought new lamps and or shades for all of the rooms/bedrooms. A couple didn't work and Lamps Plus sent postage paid return label immediately. Had to call for support which was fantastic. Person was helpful and nice. After I called the second time they remembered me and my complete order.

Very helpful. Good service, Merchandise is a very good quality.

"I ordered light fixtures and bathroom fixtures all of which arrived in a timely fashion and package securely. Phone support was very good when I needed to read turn a faucet that I didn't need.
I am happy to see that lamps plus provides many types of items other than lights because I would be happy to order from them.

"Lamps Plus had just what I was looking for and at the right price. The transaction went quick and easy and I was able to track my package day by day, it even came a day early. My waterfall came in just as beautiful as shown and we are 100% satisfied with how it looks in our home. Thank you Lamps Plus for having such an expansive inventory and such wonderful service. Mrs. Prairie"

"Lamp arrived very quickly. Packed very well. This is one of my favorite shopping sites."

"Beautiful swag lamp...just what I wanted: it matched a light already in my kitchen and it arrived very quickly! "

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.