• Lamps Plus Inc. Lamps Plus Inc. Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10

"I have ordered from Lamps Plus many times over the last several years and I have always been satisfied."

"QUICK DELIVERY, PRODUCT WAS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, GREAT SALE PRICE!"

"I received a welcome coupon after my first purchase but I could not use this coupon on my second purchase, that was a bit disappointing. The cost for the quality is great. There was a delay in shipping and I got a follow up email about this delay 2 weeks after my order. My light looks great but the shipping delay was a bit of a let down."

"good selection at competitive prices"

"Everything was wonderful except the directions. The tropical fan I bought looks great and works great. My son had a hard time with the directions and there was none for putting the fan blades together."

"The switch on my lamp cord was not properly connected to the wire. I had to fix it to make the lamp turn on properly."

"Excellent service - product was as advertisied "

"This was my first time shopping for lamps on-line and Lamps Plus, Inc. made the experience great. Selection of merchandise was fantastic. The lamps I chose were exactly what was pictured. And delivery was fast and well packed. Nothing broken or crushed. Love it. Will purchase again from this company."

"Loved the fountain and it was delivered in a timely manner. Thank you"

"Quick service, great selection!!!"

"Beautiful light, great price"

"Lamps did not look like the pictures. Quality of lamps were also very poor.
Customer service was ok.

" a pleasant experience If need arises will use their services again. "

"Very easy shopping on this website. Easy to find the product that you need. Quick delivery."

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.