• Lamps Plus Inc. Lamps Plus Inc. Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.18/10 5.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"The lamp I ordered seemed sort of chintzy and didn't satisfy my lighting needs so I had to return it. The service professional was fine but I would prefer to not to have to pay the postage on the return. If I could have had free return postage I would have given 5 stars"

"a six week delay in delivery does not deserve a rating above somewhat disssatisfied"

"Excellent! The only problem is that one bulb burned out when the switch was turned on after installation . I have tried to contact your sales consultant Romel C (#6445) about getting a replacement. Hopefully he will contact us soon. He is the person that handled our first order and was so very helpful. Another sales consultant handled the latest order, number below. Lights are beautiful and well made."

"Punctual delivery, efficient service. My only reservation: high delivery charge."

"My order arrived in a timely manor and was exactly as advertised."

"I was very satisfied with the experience. I received the lamps when they said I would, the lamps were beautiful."

"I received my beautiful chandelier and it is now installed. It took several hours to get it up and all the crystals hung, but it is just beautiful. All parts were present and the light went up rather easily! I would definitely recommend this chandelier as it is just beautiful!!"

"The price was excellent as were the quality and speed of delivery."

"Love my new shade! Thanks for the quick shipping"

"The floor lamp is beautiful. The only problem was the light shades were not packed very secure. It cracked, luckily we were able to glue it back together."

"Delivery on time and product is gorgeous"

"Took longer to arrive than I expected."

"The funny looking baulb iks not something you can buy locally and it would not even go in to the place it was supposed, a real piece of junk, Sent it back.

"Delivery was fast, efficient and by the date promised.
I requested the replacement of a small piece which was handled courteously and to our satisfaction.

"Although impressed with the quality of the product, your delivery tracking left a lot to be desired."

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.