Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2017-02-25

Good Choice!

"I ordered a hanging light for my front entry and a back patio light via the Lamps Plus website. Both items arrived in a timely manner and without damage. The website was easy to navigate and the choices were many. It made shopping easy."

This review was modified by RobertaKing on February 28 2017 12:30:16 AM

2017-02-25

i like the shade's color very much!

"i like the shade and the shape and the color very much. i don't like the fact that i received two and was billed for two because they sent two. i need to receive credit for one soon."

This review was modified by l_goulart on February 28 2017 12:30:16 AM

Top Drawer Seller!

"Every dealing with Lamps + has been positive. I have purchased MANY items for 2 separate homes, and this company has never disappointed me. Bravo!"

This review was modified by infomed2 on February 28 2017 12:15:31 AM

2017-02-24

On time and what we ordered

"Great service. Fair price and high quality"

This review was modified by RChris534 on February 28 2017 12:15:20 AM

I CAN SEE NOW

"I HAVE A PLACE WHERE I NEED MORE LIGHT AND I DIDNT WANT TO USE A FLOOR LAMP.SO I BOUGHT A HANGING LAMP THAT PLUGED IN. I LOVE IT. THANKS SO MUCH JOAN"

This review was modified by joananddanny94 on February 28 2017 12:15:18 AM

My bad...

"I love dealing with Lamps Plus however
my choice in lamp shades was not so good. The product was very well done
but looked awful on the old wall lamps.
Sending them back and will order NEW
wall lamps w/shades :)

This review was modified by pqtraveler on February 28 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-02-23

Asked if Lamps Plus "delivered." Answer: Not yet, still waiting

"Very disappointed that I must wait yet another month for the delivery of a mini-chandelier. Inventory Control or the Quality Assurance department should have been able to identify that the product was out of stock weeks ago, and should have communicated that sooner, not pull a stunt in the middle of the "confirmed delivery dates" window that the product is not available. Should also offer some even nominal compensation for this "error" but none was offered. Hmmm.... Curious. Aggravating.

But so it goes...

This review was modified by Kelsmark on February 28 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-02-23

Purchased online

"Lamp arrived quickly. Am very satisified."

This review was modified by r_doug on February 28 2017 12:00:12 AM

Quick

"Loved the Robert Louis Tiffany lamp, but it was not the right color. Website picture was lighter. It would have been nice if company paid return shipping. Makes it difficult to buy from them again."

This review was modified by dmh1155 on February 24 2017 04:45:01 PM

Great Style and Value

"Ordered two outdoor sconces for my home. They came quickly and as advertized, very happy with this purchase that will help beautify my home."

This review was modified by awalsh21 on February 24 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

Lamps plus lighting the way

"Making a mistake with my selection ( all my fault) the rep was quick to provide return info and heilp me find a better selection which I love. Lamps Plus is always my first go to place when picking out lights or just about any home decor.

This review was modified by kcave-5440 on February 24 2017 11:00:02 AM

Nice mirrors - but?

"I ordered 2 of the mirrors for both sides of our fireplace and I really like them but was disappointed that they didn't match color wise. One was more gold then the other. I wanted to send one back but thought could be difficult getting one with more gold. SO my husband bought some gold spray paint and touched up the darker one and he did a great job so now they look the same. Just beware if buying 2 - otherwise nice mirrors. Also on one the mirrors the mounting hardware was on the wrong end for hanging mirror - husband fixed that also."

This review was modified by tilclean on February 24 2017 06:45:01 AM

Lamps plus = A plus

"I had ordered two had to send one back, only had room for one .
Returning was very easy, no problems what so ever.
The quality of the lamp I kept is just beautiful, love it.

This review was modified by smalachi on February 23 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-21

Exactly what I was hoping for

"The lamp looks great in my home office. I love the contemporary look and it is a very unique feature in the room. It gives off a lot of light which I was in need of (I put four 60w bulbs in and it is a little too bright, I need to tone it down!)"

This review was modified by cmc21059 on February 23 2017 12:30:02 PM

Quick, Easy and Perfect Choice

"My experience with my online purchase of a torgere lamp at Lamp's Plus was easy, to make the right choice for my space, at the right price and delivery was amazingly quick. I am quite satisfied and would recommend Lamp's Plus to anyone."

This review was modified by spiritaslj on February 23 2017 08:15:02 AM

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.