Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-05-25

Perfect unique lamp

"I received this floor lamp and was so excited when I saw it! PERFECT!!!! Just as pictured online with the exception that it is better looking in person. Heavy base so no worry of it tipping, beautiful seeded glass and looks wonderful next to my chair. Thanks for the fast delivery and great packaging. I will use Lamps Plus again without hesitation and refer to all my friends."

2016-05-25

Lights Look Great!

"Product has great, high-quality look, as promised. The only issue was with the packaging, that was damaged upon arrival. Luckily the large hole in box didn't damage the light; but the packaging could be improved to protect the product with some packing material inside the box. Otherwise, a terrific experience with Lamps Plus."

2016-05-24

"We are fully satisfied with product and price. Lamp plus have great collection and price is very reasonable "

Excellent service

"I've ordered from Lamps Plus many times. The order is always on time and just what I expected. I love this site."

2016-05-24

"So fa it has been a very good experience. Hope that the switch they are sending does the trick. Technician was very professional and seemed knowledgeable of my situation. We love the lamp. "

Just like the picture...

"Very nice lamp that looks great installed. The little flyer showing matching lights for other locations was nice."

2016-05-23

Lots of light!

"Needed a replacement overhead kitchen light and this chandelier with its 12 bulbs works well! It's a large light that looks more expensive than it was. We had to have an electrician come hang it, but it looks great."

2016-05-23

Great Stuff

"Love our new lamp post fixture. Thank you!"

Bathroom Lighting

"The order shipped and received as was promised. "

Nice Lamp Shades

"We bought these 2 lamp shades and were delighted at the look and the quality."

2016-05-22

"Received on time and looks and works great. The only thing that suppressed me is there were no instructions included on how to hook up pump and wireing. "

Ding Dong!!

"Why cant they ring our door bell or knock? I don't know how long the delivery was on my front porch. Weve had instances of people stealing boxes left on porches. It wouldnt be so hard to do now would it?
Other than that, the delivery arrived undamaged.

This review was modified by kdfraz22 on May 21 2016 04:45:14 PM

Good light

"I have neuropathy in two fingers and the thumbs of each hand. The pull chain lamps - floor and table-have been great for me. Good prices. Good quality, quick delivery. Wonderful!!"

Quality service

"My lamps arrived and are heavy, sturdy, classy and great looking. One shade was crimped and I got a replacement quickly. Service is great. Good buying experience."

2016-05-21

Great Lamp at half the price

"Great Lamp at half the price"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.