Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-12-04

Hooray Lamps Plus

"The item was delivered when expected. The packaging was great. Contained easy to follow instructions. Works as good as expected. Also, a very nice looking lamp."

A Touch of Light

"I am returning a light that one needs to only touch to turn it on. I thought it would be a good reading light for an area without an outlet. It really is only a nightlight, an accent light. The service person said maybe I could keep it and give it as a gift, I said no, I really need something functional and would like the money back. She was very nice. I was sorry to hear that I have to pay the shipping back. I hadn't checked that out very carefully before purchasing. I think I will have to find the right lamp in person. Anyway, I thought the person was very personable and helpful. "

Not happy at all

"I bought some landscape lamps and they looked good when I saw them on there website. However when they arrived I thought I was getting metal lights for my $350.00 but when they arrived they were cheap plastic that would not work in our yard in Florida. I contacted them to return them they said I needed a number and they would send it to me with a return address slip. I was informed to take it to Fedex or UPS to return to them and they would credit my bank card, but when I took it to Fedex they weighed the lamps and said the labels they sent me had no shipping on it and it would cost $65.00 to return it. That really made me mad so I contacted them and they said they would have Fedex send my two $15.00 shipping labels to return the lamps, but that they would take the $30.00 out of my credit for the lamps. I did not see anything on my paperwork that return shipping was at my cost. I informed them that this sucks. I would not recommend this company for anything. Screwed again. "

GREAT PIANO LAMP

"VERY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND LAMP AND BULBS. GREAT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU."

2016-12-01

"I purchased four motion-activated Security Lights to illuminate the corners of my property via the Internet. The purchase was hassle-free. They arrived in a few days, were undamaged, and were easily installed by my electrician. They are performing flawlessly. No complaints thus far.

Very Satisfied Customer.

Love my lamps

"The lamps arrived timely and are beautiful."

2016-12-01

Very impressed with customer service!

"I ordered a lamp from Lamps Plus, drove an hour and a half to pick it up and the box was perfectly in tact so I decided not to open the box to view the lamp. When I got home I was so excited to hang the lamp I immediately opened the box and was so disappointed to find it was broken. I phoned the customer service line and Ruth listened to my story and said she would talk to the supervisor and get back to me, within a few hours. She kept her word and they would refund my purchase and they would not even require me to drive the hour and half to return it! I was absolutely impressed and will definitely deal with Lamps Plus for future purchases!"

Perfect Fit

"Love the end table and swing-arm lamp. Only problem doesn't work with a 3-way bulb."

2016-11-30

"You light up my life"

"From the moment I ordered my lamp,to the timely delivery, to the easy assembly my experience has been wonderful!"

fantastic shades

"I have bought alot of shades lately and I always come back to Lamps Plus for the best deals."

2016-11-29

"One small dent in base. Gives great light. "

good Price - prompt shipping

"Ordered outdoor ceiling fan."

well done

"The lamp came well packaged and undamaged. The lamp is of high quality as represented.

Antique Brass Pharmacy Floor Lamp

"Love the lamp but the section where the light bulb goes is somewhat rusty. All other sections of lamp were in excellent condition. A new section would be nice but not worth having to return whole lamp. If not for the rusty section I would have been 100% pleased. "

2016-11-28

perfect match

"Fits in with my apartment decor"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.