Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

great service!

"The shades are exactly what we needed. One came dented, excellent costumer service. received the replacement shade in perfect conditions in no time!"

2016-08-24

"The lamp looks great and provides more light than I expected."

Glass too delicate!

"Hansom fixture but glass is too thin. Original glass in pieces, even though it was shipped in decent packaging. Replacement piece was sent but was shattered as well. Manufacturer could afford to make a more substantial glass globe for the cost of the fixture, $108."

2016-08-23

The quailty for the price is unbeatable.

"Love my new sconce. And because I could not decide which single sconce I liked more. I bought both so I could compare the two on the wall and decide right in my home. The return policy made this possible for me. Love that I could return the item to the store.
Thank you Lamps Plus for making it so easy.

2016-08-23

"Great prices with exceptional service. I found what I wanted. I ordered it and it arrived on time. "

Light up my room

"Great looking lamps. Bonus they have both regular outlet and USB port "

Excellent company

"I have only good things to say about Lamps Plus. We ordered a ceiling fan, which we love, and came back for a floor lamp and a table lamp. They have an enormous range of choices, enough even for a fussy buyer like me. Shipping is fast, packaging is safe, and the products are excellent quality and moderately priced. When I needed help, customer service was very responsive. Highly recommended."

2016-08-22

"I have purchased items from lamps plus several times and have always found the products to be of good quality. Will buy from them again. "

Happy in Marietta

"The three crystal lamp finials were exactly what we needed for three Waterford crystal lamps that we already had. They look great!"

Small yard accessory

"The fire pit is beautiful and Just the right size for our tiny yard. The brown color is a rich shade which stands out against our pea pebble base "

2016-08-22

"lampshade was perfect should have bought two"

Happy in the North Woods

"Loved my dining room hanging lamp. Exactly as pictured and went up so easily. Will buy other things. Excellent packaging."

A-plus for Lamps Plus

"Ordered 3 outdoor garage/porch lamps with auto on at dusk coupled with motion detection brightening. Extremely satisfied with ease of ordering on line, prompt delivery, quality of packaging for shipment, and quality of product."

Pretty & practical

"Bought 2 for guest room. Fun, easy to assemble. Well packed. Pretty lamps with incredible price for the pair. Perfect. "

2016-08-21

Best price and fast

"Comparing the cost of the Cheval mirror to many websites, lamps plus saved me $100 and delivered in a couple of days!!"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.