• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I saw a similar lamp in Homegoods and didn't but it. When I tried to find it. They were all gone. Not sure how I found you, but glad I did.
I found a lamp almost exactly the same.
I was do excited, so bought it.
I Love it!

"Just want I needed and I got it on time as promised. Great price and everything wokrs. Packed nicely for shipping."

"Delivery was quick, returns easy and reimbursement fast. An e-mail at every step. Great communication!!!"

"Accommodating company; orders arrived quickly, and returns graciously accepted. "

"My order was processed and delivered in a timely manner, everything arrived in great shape. "

"Lamp was exactly what I ordered. I found out that when you order an LED fixture make sure you read the description stating what the LED light is equal to in a regular bulb. The first fixture I bought was larger then this one (2 lamps vs 1 lamp) and only had about 15 watts of light. I wish I realized that when I ordered the first lamp. I had to return the first one and incur the shipping cost."

"very well satisfied with service and product."

"Very well packed - no damage, Looks just like its picture - good quality. Thanks. "

"always satisfied with lamps plus have bought 4 lamps so far I recommend to all my friends"

"When I questioned a cust. serv rep about the lights I ordered, I was told that the lights COULD be wired in manual mode only and not an auto mode. This was not the case. The web page did not adequately say this could be done either, which is why I contacted a cust. serv rep in the first place. I had to do a little re-wiring in order to make them work. The lights are ok, but I fear if they go bad, I would have voided the warranty. (I had to bypass the photo-eye). Fast shipment though. I like that."

"The desk lamp was a gift for my husband. We're both in our 80's and have a difficult time shopping around. The lamp is exactly as described, arrived in time for his birthday, and he is very pleased with it. This was a very positive experience."

"items came fast, were very well packaged and free shipping and returns is a huge plusand the return process was easy. I will buy from them again. "

"Fast Shipping packed well, Love the Edison style lamps. One bulb did not work. Called Customer service they said they would ship me a replacement."

"I searched and searched for this odd light bulb and was so very pleased to find it online with Lamps Plus! It arrived sooner than expected and works perfectly."

"Lamps plus has a terrible processing and shipping system. Why does it take up to 3 days to get a tracking number? Why do they offer items for sale that they do not have in stock?

great selection, terrible experience

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.