• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The lights were beautiful, I just needed them in a larger size for this room."

"The product and the website I am totally satisfied with. I have recommend to a friend. The sales person in the San Rafael was lousy and left me feeling like I should cancel the order. He was abrupt and curt nor was I allowed to use a on line coupon. If that was the way of your company I would take me bus iness elsewhere"

"The overall experience was good. Wish list easy compare function good and item arrived timely. "

"The lamp only worked for a couple of hours and then burned out. Lamps Plus quickly refunded my money, required only a "field destroy" (did not have the hassle of sending it back), and helped me find a better match of a lamp for my needs. Thanks Lamps Plus for making the experience very easy. I will order from this company again."

"The lampshade was ordered on 1/13/2015 but I have not heard anything about when it might ship. I think two weeks is more than enought time to either ship or inform me why."

"I was looking for something specific so when a customer service rep came up online I described what I wanted and in less than a minute she had found something. It was exactly what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and the item arrived quickly and well packaged to avoid damage. I would recommend Lamps Plus and will order from them again."

"This was the second time I ordered from Lamps Plus Inc. and I had a great experience both times. Orders were accurate and prompt. Products exceeded my expectations."

"I am very pleased with my little bird lamp. It is a cheerful addition to my craftroom. The only problem I had with it was, when placed on desk level, the shade appeared to hide the bird's head, so I placed it on a higher stand which makes the bird more visable."

"The lamp arrived in a week, came well packed. I was able to quickly assemble the lamp.
I am truly pleased with the beauty of this lamp! It is exactly as described and the quality is obvious. I certainly recommend this lamp!

"Had to return item when it didn't work out for my needs; however, the return staff were very helpful and friendly. "

"I ordered a set of nite stand lamps. One of them didn't work when I received it. I called & they sent a replacement. They didn't require me to send back the bad one like their policy originally states. Very nice people to work with and good quality products at reasonable prices."

"Thank you for the ease of purchase and fast delivery .

"easy ordering, quick delivery"

"I have yet to receive the item I ordered."

"Well package and arrived promptly. Both my girlfriend and I like the lamp."

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.