• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Love this lamp on my sideboard, wish they were about 4 inches taller. The shades are so unique with the metal lattace. I turn them on every evening. you did it again Lamps Plus"

"Everything I have ordered from LampsPlus, whether in the store or online has met my highest expectations. I have bought over 20 fixtures, from track lights to exterior lights to full chandeliers with not one broken or mis-shipped item. I recommend this website & company wholeheartedly."

"Great selection to choose from, excellent prices, outstanding customer service."

"We have purchased from Lamps Plus Inc in the past and have always been very pleased with our purchase. This time was no different. Lamps were packed very well, delivered on time, and look beautiful in our living room."

"The lamp arrived with a very small ding in the base which I was willing to overlook - but the lamp only worked for about 1-2 days and has not worked since. It was a total waste of money - I would have been better off purchasing some cheap lamp - at least I wouldn't have felt as angry as I do for buying the lamp that I did and having it not work."

"Very quick in delivering product. Packed very well."

"Great online shopping experience. "

"The two lamps I ordered were to come with G9 60w bulbs ( approx $10 each). The bulbs were not included in my shipment. I called customer service and bulbs are on their way. I like the lamps and they are the perfect touch to my guest room. Just the right size. I also like the "touch" but wish there was an option to turn them on and off manually as well."

"Lamp was shipped and received quickly and exactly as advertised."

"As far as the customer service, ease of ordering and the packaging of the product my experience has been quite good. I opened the package and the light fixture appears to be in great condition. I have not completely unpacked it yet as the contractor remodeling the bathrooms has not gotten to that point yet. I don't want to subject the fixture to possible damage before he is ready to install it."

"Very quick delivery. Items are quality well made lights. Can't wait to have the installed."

"I've had very good luck with all of my purchases. I've been happy with them all."

"I wanted 2 of these lamps. The next week I ordered one from Bed Bath and Beyond for 69.99. Why the huge price difference?"

"the lamps were what i expected for 50.00 but the shipment and delivery took forever. it was 10 day before i recieved them and 4 of that was leaving their warehouse. dissapointed in the shipment process."

"Third product I've ordered from them. All three have been delivered quickly and without damage. Very satisfied and would recommend to a friend."

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.