Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

A beveled sparkler!

"This silver, beaded, beveled mirror is stunning in my powder room. I took a long time searching for the exact mirror to complement the polished nickel fixtures in this new room. Finally, I found it on Lamps Plus Inc. It arrived in less than two weeks after I ordered it and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Highly recommended."

2016-02-09

"I have placed multiple orders with Lamps Plus and have been Very Satisfied with every item as well as being the speedy delivery. I trust them completely and will continue to shop there."

2016-02-09

"Great lamp Well made. Well packaged. Easy to assemble. Great looking. Very pleased."

The choise of lamps

I was very PLEASE with the service ,and the veriety ,

Looking forward for another order.

Birds!

"Love my new living room lamps! They arrived a day earlier than expected, something that rarely happens these days. The lamps are sturdy, beautiful and were in my budget. They are the finishing touch to my newly redecorated living room!"

a bit of ambiance

"yes this was a great purchase - and I will definitely purchase from this site again. The shade arrived timely and it was what I expected based on the description on the web page"

2016-02-08

I ordered the wrong size

"I called to arrange a return of the shades because the shades selected were too small for my lamps."

The Delivery that wasn't

"I cancelled my order today for a black LED Lamp Post outdoor curb light. I ordered the unit on Jan. 8th 2016, on Jan 18, 2016 received email stating the unit would ship Feb 5, 2016, on Feb 8, 2016 I received email stating the unit would ship Mar 4, 2016

I took the opportunity and cancelled the order

This review was modified by kdointx on February 08 2016 11:45:33 AM

Shipping

"I have no problem with Lamps+ and the product is as advertised. My problem is with the carrier, FedEx. They took exception to my address since it did not include my post office box. I would have included it, had I known it was going to the post office rather than my residence."

2016-02-08

shopping Lamps Plus is a MUST!

"Love my lamp, will not ever consider shopping elsewhere. Service unbeatable, quality superb. Thank you Lamps Plus Inc.

Bad Service

"Takes a very long time to have delivered especially when in stock when ordered.. I am still awaiting arrival of my lamp!"

2016-02-08

"A small item for an important project. excellent quality, delivered in excellent time. Who could ask for more ?"

table lamp with a kick

"i never knew they sold lamps attached to tables. i found one i love and it looks great with the furniture i have. i love it and it swings baby!"

Great products

"All the items were received on perfect condition, on time and are beautiful."

2016-02-06

Disappointed in service and product

"I ordered a light fixture for my bathroom; the description said the light could be mounted right side up or upside down. I planned to mount it upside down. It took 2-3 weeks to get here but it was over the holidays so I could understand that. When it arrived, I inspected it and realized that there was no way it could be mounted upside down as there were no screw hole or screws (though the instructions mentioned the "decorative screws) to keep the glass shades in place. I contacted Lamps Plus, and they explained that they would be sending an apparently missing piece that would allow me to mount the fixture upside down. Then they cancelled that order, sending out an auto-generated email. So I am left with a light that, had I known it could NOT be mounted upside down as advertised, I wouldn't have bought. I love the look of fixture--but it was not what it was advertised as nor did the company follow through on fixing the problem. I haven't decided whether to return the order (if it's not too late given the wait) or to keep it and hang up right side up. I will be much more selective about purchasing lights in the future, likely going to the store and purchasing after a physical examination of the fixture. "

This review was modified by KimMiles on February 06 2016 11:11:12 AM

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.