Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

2016-09-21

All's well until need replacement parts... booo hisss

"Ordered and received outside fountain. It has a 1 year warranty. Within the warranty the bulbs died so they sent new ones but and of course 2 months outside of that the pump died. So, ordered from Lamps Plus and got a new one. 2 months after that the lighting mechanism died. Oh, geez, they don't have a part for that. Sorry. Really??? They said they would send a replacement from a fountain that had broken but when the shipment never arrived to me (after they said they shipped it 2x), I have chased them and proven the shipment never arrived. Upon calls and numerous emails they STILL have not sent it. If they sell something that only has 2 working parts, lighting and a pump, they should carry the replacements. This was not a cheap fountain and I expected it to last more than one year. We even covered it, drained it and protected it over winter. Now we have a fountain with no lights. Thanks Lamps Plus."

This review was modified by dontwantonefromthem on September 21 2016 10:29:13 AM

2016-09-21

No Problems

"They made it easy. We would definitely recommend."

2016-09-20

Paid for and not delivered

"I ordered three (3) waterfall fountains, one immediate ship, two backordered. I was notified of my backorder items shipping, both under the same backorder number but, only received one of the two. I called customer service and was told that one of the backordered fountains had been discontinued...even though their records indicated the item was shipped. The customer service person encouraged me to order another fountain from the many choices available. I wanted resolution to my payment refund before ordering another fountain. Paid for 3 and only received 2. So far no refund so, hesitant to order again."

2016-09-20

Happy!

"Price, quality, packaging & delivery...perfect!"

2016-09-19

I like it

"I got the lamp and assembled it easily and it seems sturdy and provides very good reading light."

2016-09-19

Lighting up my Day!

"I found all my interactions with Lamps Plus to be way above par. The lamps are beautiful as are the end tables. One lamp shade arrived soiled but a quick conversation with a Lamps Plus customer service representative resolved the issue and no other action was required on my part. Excellent! I am almost sorry that I do no need any more lamps or other items from Lamps Plus right now. Shopping was fun and the products are beautiful and very reasonably priced.!"

Gorgeous Chandelier

"Perfect chandelier for our very stylish dining area."

Ship time

"The shipping time was slower than I expected "

Nice light fixture

"The light fixture was the perfect touch for this house. Going with an industrial look."

Good Product, Great Price, Great Value

"Easy to use website and a lot of variety."

A GLOWING REVIEW

"What a dream experience for a person not terribly adept at internet ordering! The lamps plus website is user friendly; the delivery is prompt ; the product was well packaged, easy to assemble, and , most important, even more beautiful than I expected- plus the price was remarkably low. I couldn't be any more pleased with a product!

2016-09-17

They deliver what you ask for

"I've used LampsPlus a few times since moving into my new home, where I have a major project replacing 15 "cheap" builder-type light fittings that came with the new construction. As far as product quality, I guess this will vary depending on what you spend -I'm hovering somewhere in the $200 - $300 price range for ceiling fans with lights/remotes. So far, I'm very pleased with the function and form of the products I've ordered, including the one associated with this review.

If I had to be picky and justify why I deducted a star from the rating, it will be shipping times. Generally, they arrive within a week (7 days if you count the weekend). I guess I'm plain old impatient but this last online order sat in their system for 5 days over the Labor Day weekend and I was frustrated nothing was done with the order during that time. They could work on this some. I have found them to be more responsive with telephone orders, so maybe that is the lesson learned here!

A good company, they seem to want to do well by the customer and so far, I've not really had any bad xperiences, either with the products or the people I have spoken to by phone. You could do far worse if you're shopping around online.

THEY ARRIVED WHEN YOU SAID THEY WOULD AND ARRIVED IN PERFECT SHAPE

"I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE EASE OF ORDERING. YOUR SELECTIONS WERE SUBSTANTIAL AND IT WAS EASY TO FILTER IT DOWN TO WHAT I WAS MOST INTERESTED IN. THE LAMPS WERE DELIVERED IN NO TIME AT ALL AND WERE PACKED PROPERLY TO AVOID DAMAGE THROUGH SHIPPING. I WILL HIGHLY RECCOMEND LAMPS PLUS TO FUTURE CUSTOMERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING LAMPS.

A SATISFIED CUSTOMER

2016-09-16

Quick delivery

"Delivered on time, was able to track and was very well protected and packed"

2016-09-16

"For the price, the lamp is cute. I was hoping for something a bit sturdier. The shade is very nice. In retrospect, I would have purchased something else.

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.