• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10

"Excellent, ordered 4 sconce lights and received them in a timely manner. Lights look beautiful and the quality and the ease of installation was wonderful."

"Great service, packing an I love the lamp!"

"Site is easy to navigate and staff was a big help."

"Had a good buying experience. Bought 2 lamps, both of which are good quality (for the price)"

"Great company.. Second time I have ordered from Lamps Plus. Very pleased. "

"I received my complete order in a timely manner with no damage and it was exactly what I ordered and worked properly. They also provided enough contact information to me so if things did not go as plan I knew who to contact. I didn't have to see if the contact information worked because my order was in great condition. Thanks Lamps Plus. If I need another lamp or shade I know where to go to buy it."

"I ordered an Arts and Craft lamp and 2 plant stands. The lamp was delivered within 1 week and the plant stands within 4 days. The plant stands are a great value because they were reasonably price (and then on sale!) and the quality is great! Excellent quality, easy to assemble and they look fantastic! The lamps is absolutely beautiful."

"The customer service is very good. Our salesperson was very helpful during the ordering process."

"easy transaction; quick shipping"

"We were very satisfied, it was delivered several days before it was promised"

"Very happy.It came 2 days early and in perfect shape.Beautiful product,looks and works great.Directions could be a little clearer but it was up and done in no time.Would recommend."

"The wall sconces and the ceiling fan we purchased arrived as stated and in perfect condition! We had a contractor install them and they said they had no problem and the installation process went smoothly and easily. The lights are just beautiful and exactly what I wanted based on the photo online! We have ordered another ceiling light for our kitchen table and can't wait to get it and put that up as well. We WILL be ordering again in the future!! Thank you for delivering on all levels!!

"I got my order very quickly and it was exactly what I wanted. Lamps look totally different with new lamp shades on them."

"Delivery of lamps was right on time...packaged well.
We ordered 2 sets of lamps...one was very acceptable and we're happy with them. We did return the second set because they looked cheap and were lightweight.

"Love this lamp on my sideboard, wish they were about 4 inches taller. The shades are so unique with the metal lattace. I turn them on every evening. you did it again Lamps Plus"

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.