• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered light fixtures and bathroom fixtures all of which arrived in a timely fashion and package securely. Phone support was very good when I needed to read turn a faucet that I didn't need.
I am happy to see that lamps plus provides many types of items other than lights because I would be happy to order from them.

"Lamps Plus had just what I was looking for and at the right price. The transaction went quick and easy and I was able to track my package day by day, it even came a day early. My waterfall came in just as beautiful as shown and we are 100% satisfied with how it looks in our home. Thank you Lamps Plus for having such an expansive inventory and such wonderful service. Mrs. Prairie"

"Lamp arrived very quickly. Packed very well. This is one of my favorite shopping sites."

"Beautiful swag lamp...just what I wanted: it matched a light already in my kitchen and it arrived very quickly! "

"We were very pleased with our purchase. The shades came in good shape and were everything we had hoped they would be. Thank you for your service. "

"As good as it gets! Neat packing, contents organized, delivery on time"

"love my reading lamps. they are well constructed and love the bright led bulbs to read. nice looking bronze finish. no problem with quick installation of lamp into the base. screws were easy to tighten and overall enjoy the lamp."

"My fountain came quickly, was easy to install, and is beautiful. I love it! This is a site I will definitely use again. "

"I was very happy with the service."

"This is the third time I have purchased for Lamps Plus. I'm very happy with their products and customer service. I broke the glass cover on a ceiling fan while installing it was no trouble to purchase a new one. I was more careful this time. "

"Liked freight free. Assembly instructions on product left a lot to be desired.
Product as advertised.

"Excellent customer service. Delivery earlier than expected. Will do business with them again.

"WE FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, WITH EASE. PRICE WAS TERRIFIC. SHIPPING WAS FAST. WE WILL BE BACK."

"Shipping charges were outrageous !"

"quick service...good producy"

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.