Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.08/10 6,825 reviews

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
    Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Lamps Plus Inc. contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10

All 6,826 Customer Reviews

"The track light that I ordered came quickly. I really like the bronze fixture by my fireplace. My husband installed a dimmer switch on it, so I really like how it looks now."

"Although they made a mistake at first about the availability of the item ordered, they called me and gave a new delivery date along with a chance to choose a different item or cancel the order..if I could not wait. I waited. The item arrived on time (new delivery date), packaged securely and in perfect shape (large mirror). They also honored their policy of refunding 120% of the difference in purchase price if I found the exact item being sold for less (and other criteria) within 60 days of my purchase. Nice job Lamps Plus!"

"Great product selection, excellent prices, and prompt delivery"

"Very fast shipping.. One of the four lamps I bought does not work as described. "

"Easy to navigate website. Prompt chat responses. Very satisfied with purchase."

"Haven't received lamps yet. ClaudiaP"

"loves the items and price. fast shipment"

"I had made a mistake and forgot I had ordered the lamp already, but when the 2nd one came and we like it so much we kept that one too. Very good packing too. Thank you!"

"excellent quality of products(purchased 2 table lamps)-packed well- prompt shipping"

"Delivered in timely manner. Picture was exactly what I wanted

"I brought the lamps as a gift for my niece's new apartment. She really likes the lamps themselves. The shades however, are more of a beige color instead of the white that is pictured on line which is disappointing."

"I was very satisfied with the service from Lamps Plus. I ordered two new lampshades with harps. They arrived perfectly packed and without any damage. They look great on my lamps!"

"bought 2 wall lamps and love them. they were packaged well so no issues on delivery, easy to mount on walls."

"This light fixture was perfect for lighting the flag at the end of the runway!"

"Ordered two table lamps online, product was delivered shortly thereafter. Product good, transaction good. "