• Lamps Plus Inc. Lamps Plus Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2015-07-29

"Both items arrived damaged. I'm waiting for the exchange process before final decision on rating. "

2015-07-27

"This little lamp is perfect for my small living area. It arrived on time and came with a bulb. That was a nice surprise. The price was great, too! Thanks guys!! "

2015-07-27

"Light is as expected but it seemed to take longer to get it than I thought. Used to Amazon"s tremendous turn around."

2015-07-26

"Fast shipping and items were just as described. Very happy with my purchase."

2015-07-26

"very happy with every aspect of service"

2015-07-26

"Delivered quickly, fair price, lights are very bright as described, housing and bracket are cheap plastic, only time will tell how they hold up. Instructions with lights are out of date and fail to show current installation procedures, ( not Lamps Plus ) , fault. After having a problem, Lights Plus responded in an attempt to fix the problem, and offered to replace fixture. I was able to fix the problem myself. "

2015-07-25

"I love the style, quality, and weight of this lamp. It was much nicer then any lamp that I found in the lamp store.

Unfortunately, I didn't read carefully enough and I didn't notice that the lamp cord comes from the top of the lamp right below where the hardware for the bulb is. I think that it is a weird design They did state the cord location in the description. My fault and I'm keeping the lamp!"

"I love the fixture!!!

Very pleased with everything"

2015-07-25

"I love having a handy USB port on this lamp -- I use it to power my I phone overnight. Anything to help reduce the number of extraneous power cords around my apartment is a blessing. "

2015-07-25

"RECEIVED MY ONE LIGHT FIXTURE 2 WEEKS AGO...STILL WAITING FOR THE 2ND ONE.....WHEN????"

2015-07-24

"All three lamps were very well packaged for shipping and were delivered when promised. "

2015-07-24

"Set up was easy; the motor is very quiet anf the effect is exactly what we wanted."

2015-07-24

"Great service, great products!!"

2015-07-24

"The shades came on time, as promised. They are perfect & look terrific. "

2015-07-24

"Delivery was prompt and the product was as I ordered."

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.