• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Website was well designed and easy to navigate, merchandise filled my needs and was reasonably priced and lastly delivery was on time. "

"My purchase of four lamps arrived in pristine condition. The packaging provided a safe and secure shipment. The lamps exceeded my expectations. Love , love , love them.

Table was shipped in a timely manner and arrived with no problems.

"A little slow at shipping but once it arrived it was in excellent condition - packed very well. And I love my new living room lamp. Very nice quality. It's hard to pick a vendor off the internet but this one is a good one - would happily use again."

"This was my first time dealing with Lamps Plus. I had to return my order because of a small defect and when I called to ask about returns, the person I spoke to couldn't have been nicer and I was pleased that there was no shipping cost to me. I ordered more lamps because I was happy with their variety of products and excellent customer service."

"Service was prompt, and lights arrived in perfect condition."

"Ordered 2 wood framed, large mirrors- one arrived broken- shipping damage, not Lamps Plus. Called customer service, was able to just send photo of damage and they re-shipped very quickly, no hassle."

"$200 retail; $130 sale 4 weeks ago; $55 special. Free shipping. Happy, happy."

"all items ordered were on timeand in perfect condition"

"I found excellent products and was happy that I had a choice. I was also amazed at the range of lighting and ancillary products you have, what a nice suprise. Ordering was easy, quick and totally painless! Thank you so much for the excellent service and very user friendly ordering process!"

"Ordered an expensive (almost $400) floor lamp on Sunday over the phone. The sales person said the order would ship on Monday. Today is Tuesday, and the order has not shipped yet. As per customer service, "the lead time for processing and shipping is 1-2 days, it says it on the website". However, she could not explain why the sales person promised the next day shipping, and why it has not shipped after two days (she said it's not shipping today, MAYBE tomorrow). E-mail request I sent yesterday was not answered. CS seems lacking, can't say anything about the product since I have not got it yet.
Update: the lamp did ship on Tuesday late in pm (after 8pm Eastern time) which I did not expect to happen.
It was delivered today (5 days form CA to NY) - Saturday delivery was good since I did not have to worry who would sign for it.
The lamp looks very good and appears to be of higher quality then staff you can by at HD or Lowe's. Time will tell. I expected to see porcelain lamp sockets - no, they are the same as in lower cost lamps. Since three of them are rated 60W, and the center one is rated at 100W, and they are getting good ventilation, the sockets may hold fine.
I am increasing my rating to 4 stars, if I did not have to call and send e-mail to their CS, I would have given 5.

"The package arrived on time, the packaging was well done and the sculpture was nicer than expected. The entire shopping experience was delightful."

"Well, I ordered a beautiful light-up stone fountain. It was delivered promptly, but the top piece in the box was broken. I did have great customer service, and I returned it via FedEx. The reason I say neither satisfied nor dissatisfied is because I can't really answer until the replacement is sent to me and then I will know how satisfied I am. It was not packed very well, with a thin, thin, thin piece of styrofoam on the top to cover the very top piece in the box, and THAT is the piece that was broken. "

"the owner has great taste and is always helpful . i bought 1 shade and ordered 4 of a different kind . the order came promptly and was reasonably priced"

"The lamps come in exactly as what I've expected. Great buy. The website is very easy to use"

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.