• Address: 20250 Plummer Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We love all 5 fans we purchased. We had one where the casing was bent and the blade brackets would not line up, but it was a easy fix. They were delivered on time. Overall, this is a very good product. Easy to install and heavy duty motors. Each fan ran perfectly balance as soon as we hung those. We did not have to adjust the balance at all which surprised me. "

"I was amazed at how prompt the shipment was sent and received.

"Ordering was easy and efficient. I was regularly informed of the status. The coffee table is exqusite. The Main Freight delivery was convenient and hassel free. Lamps Plus, you've done a super A #1 job. Thank you."

"The lampshades arrived on time and were exactly what I ordered. They were packed well."

"I would prefer an easier method for returns. Fedex is not too cooperative,
they require me to visit their store which is 30 min. away!

"I love my sconces and they were very well packed. I have ordered lighting offline before and it has arrived to my house in a million pieces."

"Okay... I found a few dents in the metal lampshade while unpacking the box, but I rotated the lamp to hide 'defects'.

Easy and fast to put together! The textured lampshade adds room interest to my contemporary living room. Love it!

"I was thrilled to be able to find just what I was looking for at such a great price online. I had previously ordered 3 of them and loved them so ordered a 4th one. I love the round base, instead of them being traditional track lighting on a bar. They look so elegant. My order came in record time, seems as if I ordered and they were there within a couple of days. I am very pleased with the product and service. "

"The wall clock was beautiful we selected.... Very please with Lamps Plus. Delivery was a little slow, but overall everything was good."

"Sturdy, high quality. Very glad I purchased from them."

"I always love everything I order and it comes quick"

"You guys have a great sight and we have loved going through the lamps. We have two home and both are filled with Tiffany's
This morning I had the pleasure of meeting Laura at Ext. 1762 for a return. What a tribute to your company, she is a darling so don't ever let her go! Very helpful and easy to talk to. Thank you for her!

"beautiful mirror very pleased with service, mirror (well packed) and quick delivery. dont need anything else right now but when I do will be back to your company. keep up the good work-----you have lovely things and I love to shop by comp. thank you

Sara Parsons

"My order arrived timely
customer service was great when I had a concern about the product

"It was very easy to order and I received items quickly. I was very pleased with the quality and price."

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.