Stores > Lamps Plus Inc.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-07-27

"Everything was as advertised and the order arrived on time"

Barn living in Style

"We are new to the south and building a barn for our 5 horses! They are going to be living in a bigger home than we are. I am very direct and to the point and I know what I want when I see it. Quality is key and the lamps are perfect for us. Shipping was easy. Customer service was very helpful. Lamps Plus delivered on Quality and reputation. We will definitely use them in the future and pass them along to our friends and family!

Trust

"Everything, from product to delivery, was as promised and as expected."

2016-07-27

"Love the color and quality!!"

2016-07-26

"Packaged well, arrived timely, exactly as pictured!"

2016-07-26

The sale staff at Lamp Plus were very helpful.

"The delivery to Canada could be quicker."

2016-07-26

"I received an excellent product that is exactly as picture."

2016-07-25

"I received the lamps I had ordered. They were up to expectation and I thought the price was fair."

Assembly is Required

"Not happy about having to assemble the lamp as I have arthritis in my hands"

2016-07-25

"i have made 3 purchases from Lamps Plus and each experience was great. The last purchase was a lamp that while pretty didn't go well in my house. When I called to return the lamp the customer service rep took time to help me find another lamp!!! Super customer service!"

2016-07-24

Classy vanity light

"I had been looking for a vanity light and couldn't seem to find one that said yes... At the local retail stores. Lamps plus had this very classy 31"vanity light that was shipped with an extra globe piece and extra light. Very well packaged. Very pleased with my first purchase experience from Lamps plus..."

2016-07-24

Wife got exited

"Got this as a surprise for my Wife she was thrilled with it. Purchased the Tuscan model because it fit in with our outside decor, may be ordering another soon.
Thanks
Bob Quartarone

2016-07-23

"It;s a perfect lampshade!"

2016-07-23

What a find!

"I saw this ceiling fan at another site and fell in love with it - for almost $800. I said "oh well" and forgot about it. Found the identical fan at Lamps Plus for an unbelievably better price. Most important its bigh quality and gorgeous. Thanks Lamps Plus!"

2016-07-22

Lighted My Day!

"Ordered one day, order arrived the next. What great service! Website one of best I've ever had the privilege to use. It was extremely easy to find the items I wanted and to jump back and forth from one item to another so as to compare. Items were just what I wanted and good service as well. What could be better. Thanks LAMPS PLUS!"

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.