• Lamps Plus Inc. Lamps Plus Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Our purchase came much faster than expected & we were very satisfied because we have been looking for these bulbs everywhere for over a year but could not find them until we came onto your site. Will use this site in the future. "

"I bought two torchiere lamps. We like the first one so well, we ordered another. They are substantial with a good weighted base to help keep them stable. We have high cedar ceilings and the glow upward makes it nice and rosy. The service was superb. Had the lamps in three days. We will remember you for our other needs. Good to find a good store that is reasonable and prompt. I don't have the invoice # handy but they were the $99 lamps and well worth more than that."

"Fixture arrived quickly and in perfect condition"

"The Lamps I received were not as pictured on line. I contacted Lamps Plus and they very graciously agreed to refund my money and pay the return postage."

"this about the 4th lamp I bought ftom Lamps Plus. Never even thought of returning any of them. All perfect."

"I received my purchase in a timely manner and I love the ceiling fan. It is beautiful and it looks great in my kitchen."

"Best ever. Great mirror great price and super fast delivery."

"This is my 2nd purchase from Lamps Plus and I am totally satisfied with both experiences. Unfortunately I need to return my recent purchase and I hope that goes smoothly. The lamp shade i need is for a bouilotte lamp so the one i purchased won't do the trick! "

"Beautiful Lamp. Finishes kitchen remodel. Came ahead of expected delivery date."

"Never received my order. Called Friday the 10th to see info. Was supposed to email."

"Very quick delivery. Well packed and easy to assemble. Looks even better than the pictures."

"My order came quickly and safely, as usual. Thanks Lamps Plus!"

"Great selection, Quality products, fair prices, fast delivery in a well protected package."

"Two lamps were delivered on time and in perfect condition. There were three packages. One for each lamp and one containing the two shades. The packing was great so there was no damage even though the lamps traveled from California to Michigan. The lamps are very nice and look beautiful in the room."

"Outdoor lamp we bought is fabulous! We just had a new front door and side lites put in. They have really beautiful stained glass accents in them. This lamp from Lamps Plus looks like it was made to match Stained Glass in door! Can't wait to put it up in place of the brass light that has been there for many years! We felt sure of dealing for quality products with Lamps Plus since previous indoor ceiling lights are beautiful (covered in quality crystals not the cheap plastic ones so many other companies have).

Share Lamps Plus Inc.'s store rating

Lamps Plus Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Lamps Plus Inc. is a merchant member
Lamps Plus Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.