"I TO AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. I MADE MY ORDER ON FEB 11 AND STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THROUGH SENT THREE EMAILS AND CAN'T REACH ANYONE ON THE PHONE. SO I AM GOING TO WRITE THEM A LETTER AND CONTACT BETTER BUSNIESS BUREAU TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND SEE IF I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. "

"i ordered about 6 pairs of shoes from this website. they emailed me my order number but with no way to track my package.when i went to their website the number thats provided does not work! and the only way you can track your package is sending them a email then you have to wait for them to email you back.i order things online all the time and i never have to send a email to track my package. i spent over 200 dollars.i just hope i get my shoes!!!"

"This company is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! First off, they lie on their website when they state that their processing time is 3-4 days! More like 2 weeks!! And that's if they even ship out your order!! I placed my order on Nov. 26th and just got an email today, Dec. 8th saying that it would be shipped out tomorrow! I'd be lucky if I get a tracking number!! They take their time responding to your emails, IF they decide to get back to you! Overall, I feel like they did not appreciate my business at all and I will NOT be ordering from them again!! They are the WORST business that I have yet to deal with online!! The only reason I ordered from them was to get a pair of shoes that were sold out everywhere online! Trust me, their shoes are not exclusive to their site!! They can easily be found elsewhere!! I made a mistake in just ordering from the company before I did my reasearch!! So ladies, do your homework before you decide to order from their site or any other site!! Just sayin"

lala L.A. Boutique is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

lala L.A. Boutique is not a merchant member
lala L.A. Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!