lala L.A. Boutique Reviews - lalalaboutiquestore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

lala L.A. Boutique is not a merchant member
lala L.A. Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"i ordered about 6 pairs of shoes from this website. they emailed me my order number but with no way to track my package.when i went to their website the number thats provided does not work! and the only way you can track your package is sending them a email then you have to wait for them to email you back.i order things online all the time and i never have to send a email to track my package. i spent over 200 dollars.i just hope i get my shoes!!!"

"This company is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! First off, they lie on their website when they state that their processing time is 3-4 days! More like 2 weeks!! And that's if they even ship out your order!! I placed my order on Nov. 26th and just got an email today, Dec. 8th saying that it would be shipped out tomorrow! I'd be lucky if I get a tracking number!! They take their time responding to your emails, IF they decide to get back to you! Overall, I feel like they did not appreciate my business at all and I will NOT be ordering from them again!! They are the WORST business that I have yet to deal with online!! The only reason I ordered from them was to get a pair of shoes that were sold out everywhere online! Trust me, their shoes are not exclusive to their site!! They can easily be found elsewhere!! I made a mistake in just ordering from the company before I did my reasearch!! So ladies, do your homework before you decide to order from their site or any other site!! Just sayin"