Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-29

Suspicious

"Justfly.com is horrific. I have been buying tickets through different traveling websites and this is the first time I have had a problem. I called them to change my tickets to a different date due to an unexpected conflict. I had three tickets but had to split them in two groups leaving on two different dates. I obviously understand that as a result, I am expected to pay a fine and the ticket price difference. I tried to do the change on their website first as recommended by the company. I got a price that I was willing to pay but I could not complete the transaction because I had to split our group. So I called them instead. Six hours later (not exaggerating, yes, SIX) I have still not been able to complete the change. They company was attempting to charge me over double the price that their website was telling me. When I insisted and pulled the information right as I was talking to them, they miraculously found the ticket and same price that I was looking at. As I tried to purchase the tickets, I was put on hold and then somehow disconnected. I called back and now I am told that the tickets at that price are gone and somehow not available any longer. At the same time, I am now blocked from trying to do it myself online. The system tells me that I can not do that online while somehow there was not a problem doing it online earlier this morning. The whole thing just smells fishy. Stay away.

2017-05-24

Justfly.com = Justlie.com

"Google the BBB warnings about Justfly.com . Many of the reviews online are fake. Just like the Russian hacks that took over Facebook praising Trump. Same thing. This company said they were in Canada, however they may be based on the UK. The people on the front lines sound Nigerian. Would be true to form given you cannot prosecute them. The airlines however should not be allowing them to book. Their reservations should be rejected and the consumers warned. They cannot reserve seats. The fares they sell are the ones no one wants. You are first bumped, you cannot get a seat, and Justfly instead of disclosing what they are selling, they pretend to book actual seats, take upgrade money, even say on the confirmation. NO NEED TO RECONFIRM! AVOID THEM. Share on social media, lets shut them down and any 3rd party booking agency that is underhanded. "

2017-05-12

many affordable options

"justfly has many flight options to choose from. most of the offers are affordable. I booked a flight to Paris a few months ago, while looking for a good combination, it suggested a return date for a lower price. It was a day later than intended but its cheaper and i'll have more time to spend with my family. I booked that one an was able to save a good sum. "

2017-05-04

many locations

"it's easy to get car rental services with justfly because the have a lot of car hire locations in almost every destination.. the company has this services available all the time, making it easy for their us, their clients to get these services when we need it. "

2017-05-03

affordable!

"rates at justfly are affordable and it is easy to find the best flight combination and cozy hotel rooms because you can filter the results to suit your travel needs. "

2017-04-23

Screwed by justfly.com

"I was making plans to see my daughter in Northern CA and booked a flight with JustFly.com. This was my first and last experience with JustFly.com. Immediately they sent a review to me...I said it was a good experience...until... I received confirmation of the booking the spam emails started coming every day. After a few days, the Highway Patrol closed the road from the airport to my daughter’s house because of a landslide. Now I was unable to get to her house from this airport.
I tried to change the reservation to a different date or airport and they wanted to charge me $325 just for a CHANGE FEE on a Round Trip ticket. The ticket price was only $215. I offered to re-book with them if they would work with me, but they would not budge on this at all.
My business philosophy is that “It is not the problem that is the problem, it is the way that the problem is handled that is the problem.” I will never use JustFly.com again and urge you to do the same!

2017-04-20

Bait and switch

"Horrible company- nothing but bait and switch liars. I purchased round trip airline tickets months ago through Justfly. A couple months later, they sent me notification that they had changed my return flight- and I no longer had the seats I paid for-

Then four days before I was to leave on the trip, they informed me that my outbound flight had changed- it would leave five minutes earlier- okay - Well, what they forgot to mention is that this five minute change left me with a four hour layover!!!! When I called them to tell them this was not right- they told me I had "agreed" to the changes so it was too late to do anything- I could only cancel and try to reschedule-
I figure they must have some deal going with the airline where the airline could sell my seat for a higher price, so they give a kickback to Justfly to move me around- to hell with the fact that I now have to sit in a airport for four hours, when I had plans for that time at my destination
Oh, and Justfly has never sent me one of their surveys they seem so intent on getting at the beginning of any calls.

2017-04-12

Great Site

"One of the greatest websites I use when I want to get a ticket even at the last minute. Prices are awesome.

2017-04-07

Great Customer Service

"I vouch that you can call JustFly in the middle of the night and still can get through as we once did,

2017-04-06

Nice Travel Rates

"JustFly's rates are some of the lowest online and their all-inclusive prices made comparing much easier.

2017-04-05

Affordable prices

"JustFly shows the seats airlines have for sale which is why their rates are very affordable.

2017-04-04

Nice flight booking experience

"Booked a flight with them to get back home and was really pleased with my first time booking a ticket online.

2017-04-03

Nice service

"Read all the reviews and really pleased I used them as they really are very cheap and efficient.

2017-03-31

Great deals

"Great prices on all my needs and downloaded their app to get even lower deals!"

2017-03-30

NEVER use this company

"We booked tickets through them in March of 2017. The confirmation showed that we were booked on Antinea Airlines (1). Which went out of business in 2003!!! Spent 4 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) sometimes conversing with individuals with VERY limited english skills. Never could give me a correct confirmation number, so I can onlt assume this whole thing is a scam and we are out the money we paid them. Lesson learned .

(1) Antinea Airlines was a passenger and cargo airline based in Algiers Houari Boumedienne Airport, Algeria that was founded in June 1999. The airline was merged into Khalifa Airways in 2001, and the company ceased to exist in 2003. Wikipedia

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!