Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Worst

"This agent is scam and I'm going to sue "

2017-07-19

getting a refund for booking change

"I purchased a ticket from SFO to Barcelona on AirBerlin through JetFly on Jan 3. Contacted by the airline that the flight times were changing by enough time to warrant an automatic refund (and flight times no longer worked for me). I cancelled my ticket through JustFly in April and they said it would take 6-8 weeks to process the refund. It's now been 12 weeks and I've not seen a refund on my Amex. Spoke to them again today and after a series of "3-5 min wait time" delays, she said AirBerlin refunded them on June 8th and it would be 6-8 weeks from THAT time for my refund to be put back on my Amex. This has involved way too much time for me to have to constantly recheck to see if the refund has been credited. I will never ever purchase a ticket through JustFly again.

2017-07-15

This seller does not tell the truth and tries to tack on extra fees

"This company does not tell the truth about its cancellation policy, and it tries to tack on extra fees you will not notice. Last month I booked a flight that justfly.com said could be cancelled free within 4 hours. When I called to cancel in 3 1/2 hours, they claimed it was over 4 hours and that I would have to pay a high fee to cancel. After numerous arguments on the phone with their rude operatives and their checking the times and content of my cancellation phone message (which they first said, falsely, that their computers and phone system could not check), they "magnanimously" cancelled the booking with a "reduced" cancellation fee (which should have been $0). Then, a day or so later they charged my credit card the booking fee for the now-cancelled and non-existent booking. It took more calls and pressure from my credit card company to reverse that charge. I will never do business with this company again, and I hope everyone will be VERY cautious with them."

2017-07-12

Very poor Customer Service. They take so long to discuss details with you and yet never admit any mistake!

" I originally booked a flight that is due to leave Aug 16, 2017. The route was Honolulu-Korea-Cebu-Korea-Honolulu. I purchased a $116.59 Travel Insurance (CSA) with that booking. I called late last night 7/11 around 1125pm to change our travel dates, which was covered. I first was helped by a rep named Jen. I told Jen I wanted to change the dates and also change the route from Honolulu to Manila this time RT. She said the dates can be changed, subject to a $350 fees plus the difference of the ticket price, but the route must stay the same. At first, I thought to book it from Aug 2 and back on Aug 17, but with that the total fees we now have to pay is $718/person. That is on top of the $1978.17 already, so I said I will have to change the date to the early part of January 2018. All this time, Jen would repeat or read back to me the dates or what we talked about and asked me at the end if it is correct, so there was no problem in the beginning as it seems we were in sync with the conversation. During this call also, she would ask me to hold for 5 minutes to check on something. This would occur a number of times during the conversation. Some of this 5 minutes ended up to 10 or 15min. She would always apologize for the delay but on a couple occasion, she asked me to wait longer. During the time I'm put on hold, I would check another travel search engine, kayak, to see what price they show for Jan 2018 just to have an idea. I noticed that the fare is actually cheaper around Jan 8 or 9 and coming back on Jan 22. I mentioned this to her. She said she will check and put me on hold again. She came back and informed me that yes Jan 8 is available and the price is lower per person too, from $718/person to $408/person, which was a much better price, so I said ok go ahead and book it. She told me to check my email from time to time to see the new itinerary. I was happy about the $408 that I didn’t realize I didn’t hear the read back for the itinerary. I did check my email 30minute later but didn’t see anything on the email. When I did checked around 1030am, that’s when I found out the departure flight that was booked was Jan 2, not Jan 8. Not even Jan 9. So I called around 1115am and the rep who took the call said there’s nothing he can do, so I asked for the supervisor and was referred to the one named Green, who said she would call the airline and also investigate what really transpired from the beginning and call me around 4pm Hawaii time. I reminded Green that we never fly out the first week of January as my son’s birthday is Dec 31 and we have parties till Jan 2 sometimes, so there was no way I would have booked on Jan 2, and if she read the itinerary back to me, I would have caught it. The itinerary wasn’t emailed until almost an hour later, so I didn’t see it when I checked up to 30minutes after that. Anyway, so waited but no calls. I finally got a call from a Supervisor named Jeff, who from the beginning already told me that upon looking at the transcript, Jen didn’t do anything wrong. Hence, from the beginning he already sided with his staff! And the worst part is, he said the only thing he can do for me is cut the fees by less than $50, so I would have to pay an additional $300/person plus the difference of the fare. How ridiculous is that???? I even asked him if that’s not how to appease a very frustrated customer. So, after all the ‘let me put you on hold’ from everybody many times, from the prolong handling, the run around, and worst, accusing me as the one who made the mistake, that’s the best they can do he said. So, I told him, I will be taking my business elsewhere and will surely put a review online regarding my experience. Oh, and he kept saying he understand how I feel, so I told him no you don’t! Not when you haven’t done anything to remedy this bad situation. Justfly, you will lose us, members of my family, friends and acquaintances, including from our social media followers!"

2017-07-12

Don't use them!

"It could be cheaper, but it's horrible. I didn't even get on the flight. I booked one and then situations changed within 24 hrs and I was told for $75 a passenger I could cancel. I was not told that was ONLY within 24 hrs. I call 2 days later and some lady tells me it's nonrefundable. I said I wasn't told. She said with the documentation I see you were told. She should check the recordings. I will not use justfly ever again. "

2017-07-08

Worst Company EVER!!

"Worst company I've ever dealt with. Will NEVER EVER use them again. Tried changing the return leg of my flight, was told changes were confirmed and I was all set. Later received a call to tell me that actually my changes weren't confirmed and they weren't able to issue me a new ticket. Their reason was that the airline did not allow changes once the first part of the flight has taken place. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told none were available they would call within an hour.
In the meantime I called the airline to ask what their policy was and they informed me that I was absolutely allowed to make changes at any point whether the first leg has been taken or not, but that I had to make changes through justfly.com because that's where I made the booking.
Called Justfly.com to inform them of this, was put on hold and then hung up on. Called again, told them what the airline had informed me. Was told that they couldn't contact the airline to confirm this because the airline "help center" they deal with was closed and not open on weekends and since I was calling on a Saturday about my flight the following morning, there was nothing they could do to for me. Total f***ing crap! Worst company ever! Never got a call back from a manager either!

2017-07-08

Worst airline reservations compsny

"We bought cancellation insurance and the still charged us. They do not honor insurance policy."

2017-07-06

affordable flight fares

"I've always booked with justfly since I found their website two years ago. They provide many flight options to choose from and the flight fares are cheap. Justfly also gives you suggestions that can help you save money when you book for certain days. "

2017-07-01

Justfly.com tried to overcharge me on turkish airlines ticket.

"Flight ticket advertised on their website @ 682.17 they send me email to confirm the itenary for $715.05

Hidden charges of $ 53.83 as Fees & charges .

Don't trust this reseller .. Tried to reach their customer service - no one pick the phone.. called sales were not polite aske me to talk to billing ..no one pick the phone. Don't trust this reseller.

2017-06-29

Horrible

"I am so frustrated with this company I can't even type without punching through the keyboard. If you try to call them make sure you are up on your Indian. At this point I don't even know where I am at on the three reservations I made with out calling all three vendors. I have used Trivago and they were great. "

2017-06-20

Fast and easy booking

"I was looking for affordable flights to Hawaii for my friend's wedding when I came across Justfly. since then i've been using the website to book flights because the booking process is easy and i am able to receive my e-ticket almost immediately. "

2017-06-16

many options

"booking with Justfly is easy and doesn't take much time because the website offers many travel options to choose from and the order processing is fast. "

2017-06-12

Customer service uses up at least a year of your life

"booking the ticket was easy. Now I'm just trying to change the date of my return flight. One hour yesterday only to find out it takes 24 hours for JustFly to negotiate a new rate with the airline. I called back 24 hours later, and am making progress -- but have spent another hour and a half waiting. I think each service rep is dealing with several calls at once. I get about 15 seconds with the rep, then she politely says "hold please for 3 to 5 minutes." That's happened at least 10 times so far. It's getting done, but my gosh it shouldn't take two hours just to change one flight by a couple days."

2017-06-10

Wrost travel agent.

"Never never booked from this agent. "

2017-05-30

wil never get back to them!!!!!!

"basically they wont do anything if you have any changes with your flight, i was indifferently told take a flight or lose the money, moreover when i called directly to the aircraft company they changed my flight and charged me some fee for that which is fine, but also by the policy they had to charge me some fee for the web site (justfly) that was 50$!!! for the company that did nothing!! will never get back to them again! "

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!