Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-15

Loved using JustFly

"I loved using JustFly for my recent trip to Bangkok/ I went w/ my family and we decided to use JustFlys services w/c was really straightforward & really liked their simple website. Booking was super fast and easy. we got our confirmation in no time. Overall a pleasant experience and I would def use JustFly.com again.

This review was modified by Petey93 on March 15 2017 10:15:02 AM

2017-03-15

Cheaper services

"Had an easy time finding a ticket through JustFly which I heard about from a friend. Travels with them turned out to be cheaper, would def recommend.

This review was modified by Carlyle308 on March 15 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-03-09

screwed by justfly.com

"Justfly.com lied to me to get my credit card information to charge $731.00. I called them and they told me I could get seating I wanted before they charged. Justfly.com looked at seating, told me the seats, took my money, I get the flight information and the seats are NOT correct!! They charged for my flight. gave me 4 hrs to cancel the flight, kept me on the phone over 4 phone calls about 2 hours, hung up on me, I called back, spoke to supervisor who was NO help!! DO NOT EVER GIVE justfly.com your money they will lie then put the screws to you.. They will even send you a link to your email wanting you to pay even more for you to select your seat that they will when you call to tell them it is wrong will say that there is NO WAY for them to select a seat for you because the airline must do that. THIS IS ALL AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY..............."

This review was modified by timrudden on March 09 2017 03:15:02 PM

2017-02-27

easy to use

"justfly.com is easy to use. even those who are not so into technology would be able to process their bookings without experiencing many difficulties. all you need is all in one page. there are also lot of options that have prices which are lower than other travel agencies. i love using justfly because the simple design helps me to complete the bookings without making mistakes that might cause more inconvenience than comfort. "

This review was modified by carolmartin01 on February 27 2017 01:00:01 PM

2017-02-23

easy and fast booking

"booking with justfly.com is fast and easy. the website itself look simple, but in my opinion, that's the best thing about it because customers can easily find the flights that they need without taking too much time trying to figure out how it works. confirmation of bookings are sent immediately, so it lessens the worries of the customer. it also has lots of flight options to choose from. "

This review was modified by cameronmartin on February 23 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-02-22

I travel 90% internationally for work and this is the worst service I have experienced in my life

"I have used this service a few times in my past life and had no issues, because nothing had to change on my ticket and customer service was never contacted. This is the first time I have ever wrote a review in any way regarding a travel site and it is purely to help as many people avoid this service as possible. 23 hours of being on hold later with an emergency, the only options I was provided were to not fly it and get charged $250 as a no show or reschedule the exact same route and passenger with a $150 fee to do so, $150 fee to rebook and fare changes (so over $500). This is after another supervisor had told me I could pay simply $150 cancel, pay fee changes and get a credit to fly anywhere else for the rest of the year. Of course, he wasn't able to book it and told me to call back with his employee number (which by the way they don't use employee numbers to reference) the next morning. Nothing about this process made sense. They will put you on hold for 3-5 minutes minimum 10 times hoping that you will hang up. One girl took my number promising that a supervisor would call back and they had a 4 hour window to do to meet their quality expectations-no one called. They are programmed to just repeat the same messaging without actually listening to what you have to say. I am sitting in Europe (with an emergency) unable to fly to my friends wedding in Thailand, but will take the time to submit this review to as many sources as possible (as mentioned above) to prevent others from this horror. 1 star is too much...."

This review was modified by Jenn1012 on February 22 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-21

lots of options

"justfly.com has a lot of hotel options you can choose from. i went altamura to visit some friends and I was having troubles on finding a place stay at since my friend's place is quite small. i had to book a hotel that is close to her place and to the places we're going to. I found a lot of hotels at justfly website and the customer reviews were very helpful too when it comes to choosing the best hotel. "

This review was modified by CarolineGraham on February 21 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-20

great choices

"justfly.com has a lot of flight and hotel options. Most of the options are also close to my destinations in Puglia. The customers are helpful too when it comes to choosing which one would be the best option for budget and location. i love using their services. "

This review was modified by CoryJensen on February 20 2017 05:45:02 AM

2017-02-15

DO NOT USE. Horrible booking agent

"BBB Issues Warning About JustFly.com in 2015-- https://www.bbb.org/akron/news-events/news-releases/2015/07/bbb-issues-warning-about-justfly.com/

Wish I had read that before.

On May 9th 2016 my husband and I booked flights through JustFly.com for a wedding we needed to attend in Feb. 2017. My husband was the best man at the wedding, which is why we booked many months in advance. The morning before our scheduled flight, we received an email from JustFly.com asking us to call regarding our cancellation request. I immediately call JustFly.com and receive an overseas operator who cannot tell me whether I have a scheduled flight, she cannot give me a "yes" or "no". I ask to speak with a supervisor (Annie), who claims the ticket is "with the airline", and they cannot see whether we have a confirmed flight later that day or not.

In parallel, my husband called Interjet, the airline, who confirmed we did have tickets on a flight which had not been paid for yet. We bridge the call between the two agents, and Interjet confirms they have not received payment. The supervisor, Annie, denies what the Interjet employee is saying and says they did pay but she still cannot confirm whether we have a confirmed flight. I tell Annie we want a refund, 100% and I would not be negotiating. After being on the phone for over 2 hours with JustFly.com, Annie confirms I will have a 100% refund delivered within 8-12 weeks. Awful turn around time, I actually apologized to her for having to work for such a horrible company with disempowering policies.

After booking new flights directly through the airlines, while on vacation, we received an email from JustFly.com asking us to call Interjet and negotiate the refund for them. We call Interjet, who then tells me that JustFly.com will need to contact them for the refund, and that I had no way to move forward directly through Interjet. Truly an awful experience.

Normally people use a booking agency to help solve travel problems. But JustFly.com is the direct antithesis to solving problems, JustFly.com makes the problems.

This review was modified by fabre_shannon on February 15 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-02-06

Misleading and Unwilling to Help

"Hi,

I went to book a flight on JustFly for a specific date and limited it to not include flex dates. Finding a ticket I purchased it and refused what seemed like the ability to cancel up until hours before the flight, reading that a flight could be cancelled for no fees within a reasonable time of booking it. I woke up hours later to realize that the flight was for a flex date two weeks before the date I desired and plugged in. Believing I could call and cancel the error, I had two options pay more than $200 to switch the ticket, more than the actual ticket was worth or pay $75 to cancel it, 8 hours later I remind you. I received an email thinking I lucked out and the ticket was cancelled due to a technical error and it listed errors, ex. credit card did not go through, etc. listing all possible reasons. It did not list because you chose to cancel it. I called and all the customer service representative would say is you cancelled it and were informed of the $75, trying to explain that I remember yes, yet she could not explain or even listen to the confusing information before booking the flight or the specific email. They were unwilling to help or listen.

This review was modified by ATamas on February 06 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-01

Easy to use

"Wow, I got a really good deal on this website. Their rates are far cheaper than the rest and they were very easy to use too.

This review was modified by towerd on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

Good prices and website

"Cool site, would use it more often as I travel towards South Asia later this year. Just read that they had really good prices too.

This review was modified by buckerie on February 01 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-30

Great Deals

"Very easy to use. JustFly has cheap prices on top of their fast process: great deal.

This review was modified by camerabc on January 30 2017 12:45:01 PM

2017-01-30

Nice website service

"Nice site! Fast booking and very helpful customer service. I had a pleasant booking experience.

This review was modified by bmanning515 on January 30 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-01-26

Impressive

"Just got off the phone with one of JustFly's staff. Proud to say that our trip to Edinburgh has been confirmed and no problems. Friendly management attends to your needs: very impressed with JustFly. #offtovacation

This review was modified by restoe on January 26 2017 11:45:02 AM

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!