Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-23

Screwed by justfly.com

"I was making plans to see my daughter in Northern CA and booked a flight with JustFly.com. This was my first and last experience with JustFly.com. Immediately they sent a review to me...I said it was a good experience...until... I received confirmation of the booking the spam emails started coming every day. After a few days, the Highway Patrol closed the road from the airport to my daughter’s house because of a landslide. Now I was unable to get to her house from this airport.
I tried to change the reservation to a different date or airport and they wanted to charge me $325 just for a CHANGE FEE on a Round Trip ticket. The ticket price was only $215. I offered to re-book with them if they would work with me, but they would not budge on this at all.
My business philosophy is that “It is not the problem that is the problem, it is the way that the problem is handled that is the problem.” I will never use JustFly.com again and urge you to do the same!

2017-04-20

Bait and switch

"Horrible company- nothing but bait and switch liars. I purchased round trip airline tickets months ago through Justfly. A couple months later, they sent me notification that they had changed my return flight- and I no longer had the seats I paid for-

Then four days before I was to leave on the trip, they informed me that my outbound flight had changed- it would leave five minutes earlier- okay - Well, what they forgot to mention is that this five minute change left me with a four hour layover!!!! When I called them to tell them this was not right- they told me I had "agreed" to the changes so it was too late to do anything- I could only cancel and try to reschedule-
I figure they must have some deal going with the airline where the airline could sell my seat for a higher price, so they give a kickback to Justfly to move me around- to hell with the fact that I now have to sit in a airport for four hours, when I had plans for that time at my destination
Oh, and Justfly has never sent me one of their surveys they seem so intent on getting at the beginning of any calls.

2017-04-12

Great Site

"One of the greatest websites I use when I want to get a ticket even at the last minute. Prices are awesome.

2017-04-07

Great Customer Service

"I vouch that you can call JustFly in the middle of the night and still can get through as we once did,

2017-04-06

Nice Travel Rates

"JustFly's rates are some of the lowest online and their all-inclusive prices made comparing much easier.

2017-04-05

Affordable prices

"JustFly shows the seats airlines have for sale which is why their rates are very affordable.

2017-04-04

Nice flight booking experience

"Booked a flight with them to get back home and was really pleased with my first time booking a ticket online.

2017-04-03

Nice service

"Read all the reviews and really pleased I used them as they really are very cheap and efficient.

2017-03-31

Great deals

"Great prices on all my needs and downloaded their app to get even lower deals!"

2017-03-30

NEVER use this company

"We booked tickets through them in March of 2017. The confirmation showed that we were booked on Antinea Airlines (1). Which went out of business in 2003!!! Spent 4 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) sometimes conversing with individuals with VERY limited english skills. Never could give me a correct confirmation number, so I can onlt assume this whole thing is a scam and we are out the money we paid them. Lesson learned .

(1) Antinea Airlines was a passenger and cargo airline based in Algiers Houari Boumedienne Airport, Algeria that was founded in June 1999. The airline was merged into Khalifa Airways in 2001, and the company ceased to exist in 2003. Wikipedia

2017-03-30

Easy booking

"What I like about them was how simple their service was. All you have to do is compare the prices, and you got your flight in no time. No problems encountered, would use them again.

2017-03-29

Better than expected

"Easy experience to book my flight and hotel even for a first time with travel websites. I chose JustFly's prices over others and booking with them was very straightforward and faster than I expected. Would use them again and would highly recommend basd on my experience.

2017-03-28

Fast and Easy experience

"Was not the first time to book with JustFly as our family had used them a couple of times in the past. Decided to use them for my solo trip to our hometown, so far, I faced no problems with them. Using them was really easy, fast, and simple."

2017-03-27

Worst Airline ticketing Company

"Do not Book with JustFly.Com, NO CUSTOMER CARE
On the 6th March 2017 I booked two British Airways tickets with a company called JustflyDOTCom to fly Miami to London Heathrow return. The flights offered was Miami to Heathrow and return flight London to New York J FK with a One hour 40 minutes stop over at JFK then on to Miami for a total price of $1645.46 which I accepted and paid for. I took my wife to a class and later picked her up, and on return I checked the electronic ticket to find the return part of the flight was not what I booked, it had changed to London to NY JFK arrival 7.30PM and the next day New York LGA (LaGuardia) takeoff 6.00am a different Airport. This was NOT the flight booked and not acceptable and not the flight itinery I had accepted. I phoned Justfly.com to complain and ask for the original flight in and out of JFK Airport to be reinstated and was told I was wrong and I had accepted the JFK in and LGA out and although they would refund my Ticket price they were not refunding the two justfly charges of $31.90 & $150.00 as it was FOUR hours & 39 Minutes since I had booked. The only thing this company is interested in is their charges not customers and either this changing of itinery is their normal way of doing business or a one off mistake however their CUSTOMER service and satisfaction is non-excitant. They refunded $1463.56 and I booked with British Airways Direct website at a cost of $1,481.14 which is $164.32 CHEAPER THAN JUSTFLYDOTCOM . Book BA direct at https://www.britishairways.com/travel

2017-03-15

Loved using JustFly

"I loved using JustFly for my recent trip to Bangkok/ I went w/ my family and we decided to use JustFlys services w/c was really straightforward & really liked their simple website. Booking was super fast and easy. we got our confirmation in no time. Overall a pleasant experience and I would def use JustFly.com again.

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!