Stores > justfly.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.07/10 4.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.60/10 3.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.02/10 3.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review justfly.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Had a great time

"Would recommend JustFly. They're affordable and reliable. They give you fast booking and their travel options are always good."

2017-09-20

Excellent

"It's so easy to book with JustFly. I'm usually done with the whole thing in minutes. As for accuracy, they never give me any problems."

2017-09-19

easy to use

"Love this site. Very easy to use. I never had any problems with them,. I would highly recommend JustFly."

2017-09-19

Highly recommended

"JustFly did a great job with my travel plan I arranged last week. I never had to contact them as everything was all set within minutes. For efficiency and customer serviec I would highly recommend them!"

Reliable

"I was a bit skeptical at first, but JustFly's winning prices convinced me to always check with them. They always have the best deals and I never have any problems with my booking."

Good service

"I really liked JustFly. Their service is one of the best we tried and their prices are unbeatable!"

2017-09-14

your money is gone gone gone

"To Flee HURRICANE IRMA, booked a flight on Sep 5' 2017 3 PM EST for myself, my wife and my 4 year old son.
We live in Miami but since coudn't find anything from Miami, so booked it from Orlando (MCO) to Raleigh-durham (RDU) & bought both - Extended cancellation policy and CSA protection plan.

I confirmed later calling their sales rep - Ezzy that complete amount including fee and taxes will be refunded if I had to cancel my flight within 24 hours. I have the recording from that conversation.
Due to Hurricane Irma, we had to evacuate Miami on morning on Sep 6 2017 - Sooner than my flight schedule of Sep 7. So I called JustFly.com and after spending 3 hours (Yes, thats true), they cancelled my flight. CANCELLATION WAS WITHIN 24 HOURS!

Now when I received the cancellation confirmation mail from frontier airlines - it say I have $427.20 in CREDIT for 90 DAYS!
I Paid - $657.29 USD which included $59.97 for Extended policy amount. Now as per their sales rep I should have received Total Amount - Extended Policy Payment = $597.32.
BOOKING REF: 071-280-272

Since that day I have been calling them every other day listening to only poor engligh and repeating lines - "that was the full refund saar". When asked to get a supervisor, they put me on hold and never return back to answer.

I am extremely frusatated and ready to take legal route to get my hard earned money back. Please help which Goverment agency I should go to complaint about Justfly.com.
I am commited, no matter If it means spending money on Lawyers, to get to them and pay me back every penny they owe me.

Smooth flight

"I use JustFly for recent flight. Very good service from this travel company. Smooth booking and even smoother flight. Can save a lot more compared to other sites."

recommended

"My grandparents use JustFLy when they need to fly to the USA. Very friendly to senior citizens and they're always well accommodated by the airlines or services. JustFly a great choice if you want to save and not have any problems w/ your booking."

Best service

"I hope more people discover JustFLy. This site's the best one we found online for getting discounted tickets. They also always have some sale or deal. Booking at the last minute is not a problem. Keep it up!"

2017-09-12

"Will continue to use JustFly esp. after my last trip. They did a great job with my travel plan. Highly recommended."

Quick processing

"Their search engine was noticeably faster. Also, their service was very user-friendly. Not at all confusing to anyone. I had a pleasant and efficient experience."

Smooth and fast processing

"Their instant e ticket delivery really sealed the deal fr. us. Unlike other sites that mess up your booking, JustFly gives us no problems. Confirmation is always prompt."

Good!

"This site was really great! It was really easy to use too. I will use them exclusively in the future."

2017-09-10

Bad customer service

"My flight to MIA-CPH- ARN were Ok. No problems. But due to Hurricane Irma my second leg of flight back home( TXL-MIA) was cancelled. Air Berlin sent me a cancellation notification via email on Thursday 9/7/17. I contacted Air Berlin but they told me I have to contact the travel company I bought the airticket, Justfly. I contacted Justfly, the agent was rude and did not believe me when I said my flight was cancelled. The agent asked me to forward Justfly the email I received from the airline about the cancellation. I do not understand why to make it so difficult as a customer agent should be able to look online and see any cancellations by the airlines. I did not have any help from Justfly. As long as you do not need any customer service I think Justfly is Ok but with their bad customer service I would never buy from them again. Finally AB after many hours and many headaches find me a flight back home 4 days after my original departure. Had to pay for four more hotel nights. Expenses I was not expecting. Justfly not reliable. "

Share justfly.com's store rating

justfly.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

justfly.com is not a merchant member
justfly.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!