Stores > JNH Lifestyles

Product & services pricing Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
Voice your opinion! Review JNH Lifestyles by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Loving our sauna!!

"We are so happy with our sauna! We ordered the 2 Person Joyous Sauna and it arrived quicker than expected. We put it together in no time at all. Very simple. After about 5 minutes in, we were sweating. OMG!! Love it.

P.S. Customer Service is the bomb!!

2017-05-22

Excellent Sauna Experience

"I had been exploring the purchase of a sauna for a couple of years and I finally decided to act on this need so I contacted JNH via email.
The JNH representative called me and was very pleasant and thoroughly answered all my questions. I'm a disabled veteran and the JNH representative even offered me a military discount, so I placed my order for a Joyous 2 person sauna. I was expecting the usual 3 to 4 week delivery time frame but pleasantly surprised when my sauna was delivered within 10 days. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would give the assembly procedure a 2. The assembly instructions were very clear, by the numbers, well illustrated and easy to follow. I followed the instructions for preparing the sauna for initial use and now enjoying my sauna. JNH provided me with a smooth and pleasant shopping experience. Thanks

2017-05-21

We could not be happier!

"We purchased our Open Box Ensi™ 2 Person Zero-EMF Far Infrared Sauna on Friday and it was delivered on Tuesday. We could not be more pleased with the quality of the sauna or the customer service we received. We purchased the ionizer, chromotherapy light And 2 sets of ergonomic back and neck supports as well which I highly recommend. We have used our sauna everyday and love the way we feel. The health benefits of this easy to assemble, zero-emf sauna will be enjoyed for many years to come. It's beautiful too! "

2017-05-19

Highly Recommend

"Everyone at JNH was helpful in each phone call. The sauna is easy to assemble and works like a charm - looking forward to relaxing healing moments!"

Overall Pretty good

"I really like it, and it was cheap. Easy to assemble like they said. The sound system was much better than I expected! Great product, great buy."

Spa

"Love the spa. Easy assembly and works well."

Great Sauna!

"Our sales person was helpful in making our decision on which sauna to purchase and made the purchase easy. It was delivered quickly and easy to set up by one person. My husband and I enjoy the 2 person sauna together weekly. It heats up well but does not add to the heat in our home upstairs. It is also beautiful. "

2017-05-17

Loving our sauna

"We contacted JNH, and were able to purchase a 2-person sauna at a fairly discounted rate by getting a "scratch and dent" model. However, it wasn't too 'dented', and we are perfectly happy with it. We have multiple chemical sensitivity, mold allergies, and a multitude of related health issues, and we feel perfectly safe and healthy in the sauna. Also, we feel so much better after a session in the sauna. Less depression, deeper sleep, and more controlled emotions. My husband works long hours at a hospital, and feels better able to work many long days in a row when using the sauna regularly. "

2017-05-15

Amazing product!

"I've had my sauna for about a month now and it is the best decision I've ever made. I've been using the sauna about five times a week and I feel completely amazing. I let the sauna warm up for about 10 to 15 minutes and then sit in there for about 25min. The amount of sweat is comparable to running for 2 miles.

Going forward, I will always own this type of sauna and especially from JNH.

Great product!

2017-05-13

Love, Love, Love!

"The sauna was really easy to setup - took maybe 1.5 hours. The parts were all labeled and notched, so it was like putting together a puzzle. JNH really has their process down. I use my sauna daily in my home gym. You sweat just as much with the infrared as you do with the saunas at the gym. Such great benefits of using a sauna. So glad I purchased this and ditched the gym membership! Very happy with my purchase! "

2017-05-11

Excellent

"Love my sauna just what I expected services was great easy to put together thanks again"

My Freedom 3 person sauna

"I love this sauna. at 6'6", I feel relatively comfortable in it. My wife and I can also fit in pretty comfortably.
After placing the order, the unit was shipped and delivered very quickly.
I was initially a little hesitant ordering a recovered unit, but I got a great deal and the unit works great, so I wouldn't know the difference between a recovered unit and any other unit. except for the price.

Ensi 2 person sauna

"Bought the sauna for my wife. Didn't think I would use it. Well, we are in it every evening! Great after a stressful day at work. We love it! "

sdmonkey's Avatar

Tomball, TX
2017-05-09

Ensi™ 1 Person Zero-EMF Far Infrared Hemlock Sauna has made my life better :)

"Assembly – I’m 5’10” 215 and had no issue putting the single person Sauna together by myself. Ideally, you would be better off with a second person. The instructions are not thorough, but they are good enough to get everything in the right spot. If you know how to operate a screw driver and can route a few wires, you should not have too much trouble putting it together. I only had one issue during the build where I contacted customer service\technical support. The bench seat needs to vertically inserted between the side heater panels to be put into place. They called me back within 10 min. with an answer, but I had already realized what the issue was and had finished the assembly. BTW – All pieces for my build fit together perfectly without any issues. I did have to touch a couple of spots with fine steel wool to remove some hair thin pieces of wood that came up when I pulled some of the packing tape off, but that was really only for cosmetic reasons.

Customer Service – Since, I have only had my sauna a short time, I cannot comment on the quality of customer service for existing customers and warranty issues, but the quality of service for new customers has been outstanding. From my initial questions about buying a sauna until I had my sauna up and running, I have received top notch customer service. Unlike many other sauna companies, I have found this company to be honest and helpful. BTW – the first company I called, I won’t mention their name here, still has not provided me with an initial cost for one of their saunas. Bottom line, I would, and have already, recommended JNH to my friends and family. Also, shipping took about half the original time quoted to get to my home and the shipper that brought my sauna to my house was a great guy.

Ensi™ 1 Person Zero-EMF Far Infrared Hemlock Sauna – For the price I paid, I am not sure there is a better Sauna available. FYI – Hemlock is a fairly soft wood that should become slightly harder as time goes on, but just be aware that you need to take care with Hemlock in the same way you would with Pine furniture. The Sauna heats up to temperature in about 15-20 minutes in a room that is 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Once at temp, the Sauna has no problem maintaining a steady temp for the duration of the session. The first and second sessions ran a tiny bit hotter than what was on the control panel, but after that it has been at temp every time. I used a non-contact infrared thermometer to verify temp at various times throughout the sessions. One drawback for a single person unit, that did not occur to me when I ordered, is that a backrest would be a perfect addition. The panels themselves get fairly hot and, with a 1 person sauna being limited on space, it would be nice to have a backrest, to lean against ,without being too close to the heating panel, during your sessions. That will be my next purchase, but not absolutely necessary to use the sauna. I have been using it for many days without a back rest and it is totally fine. My house is equipped with Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters in the living areas, which can be triggered by my vacuum cleaner or carpet cleaner. So, far, with about 6+ total hours of use, the Sauna has not had any issues running on a 15 amp AFCI. The build quality is decent and there is a bit of room for improvement where that is concerned, but, again, for the price that I paid I am satisfied with my purchase. With that being said, I have been inside of, and used, a competitor’s $5000-6000 sauna and left feeling that I am getting the same experience from the ENSI. I even had the option of picking up a competitor’s model locally from one of their customer’s, that were downsizing there living space, and didn’t have the room for a 2-3 person sauna. I had no reservations sticking with the ENSI.

Benefits – I have been using the sauna consistently since it arrived 1 to 2 times per day, after performing the initial procedure to prepare the sauna for use. I start the day by turning on the sauna, first thing. Once the sauna warms up, I do a 15 minute session at 122-125. My body feels great afterwards. I have an immune system problem that causes my joints to ache and, so far, the sauna has helped alleviate the discomfort for most of the day. I’m not a doctor and I do not have any reference for the mechanisms behind this, but it is working for me. If, for whatever reason, I lost this sauna, I would immediately replace it ASAP.

2017-05-08

Couldn't be happier

"Purchased the 2 person sauna and was very pleased with the entire process from ordering and shipping to assembly and function. Outstanding sauna for the price. "

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member
JNH Lifestyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!