Stores > JNH Lifestyles

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review JNH Lifestyles by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Joyous 2 Person Infrared Sauna

"After much research and calls made about saunas, I had decided to make my purchase with JNH Lifestyles. They are very helpful in explaining their products. Any question's that you may have, they will help you better understand and make the right purchase that best fits your expectations. I’m happy with my purchase so far. We have use it the past three nights’ after a good workout. It works really well and is very comfortable. We absolutely love this sauna."

2017-10-14

Happy

"Very happy with the 3 person sauna so far."

2017-10-12

Amazing and Relaxing!

" My wife knows how much I love saunas and when she saw this 2 person Far Infrared Sauna, she sent me the link. After reading the other reviews, I could see how satisfied people were and I placed the order.
It took just 10 days to arrive in 3 boxes, and was very easy to put together. It looks great in my finished basement.
I have used the sauna nightly since I got it, and it is amazing how relaxing it is! I look forward to using it everyday!

loving my sauna

"Very easy to assemble and easy to use... so far I love it!"

Wonderful sauna

"I’m a disabled vet with numerous health problems so my brother suggested I get a small sauna to help with my neuropathy, arthritis, back and neck pain, etc. I started researching and decided on the JOYOUS 2 Person, the reviews were great on numerous websites. I also loved the fact that no electrical work would need to be done just plug it into a standard outlet. There was a little hiccup with delivery as ther was no call to schedule, there was just a ring of the doorbell, no worries, he put the pallet in my garage for me. I asked my housemate to help me assemble the sauna but the said he’d help me tomorrow....well I was so excited that I wanted to see inside the boxes. One by One I opened them up and decided to see if I could do it by myself. After another hiccup, I had to call customer service, the clips did not line up, I was so upset. I spoke to Alex and sent her some pictures of the problem clips, well to make a long story short, there was nothing wrong with the sauna, I had put the side panels on the wrong side and once I reversed them all was well in the universe. I did have to get help with the door as my back could not handle to weight. Once it was all together I was worn out. It still needed to be wiped down but I couldn’t do it. I got up today, wiped the sauna down warmed it up for 15 minutes and it was cooking. I spent 30 minutes in the sauna and I feel great. I’ll be back in tomorrow. I put some lavender essential oil on a makeup remover pad and put it on one of the heating pads and it gave the sauna a nice smell. It would be great if there were some hooks but I put up a couple command hooks and I’m good to go. The foot heater is extremely hot and I burnt my foot so be careful. The back and neck supports are essential especially for someone like me with back problems. The buying process and customer service was outstanding. JNH LIFESTYLES ROCKS!!!!"

2017-10-11

Great product - excellent service!

"When I started researching to purchase a sauna, I started on Amazon; further research led me to JNH Lifestyles. Within minutes, the online chat session answered all of my questions and I completed the purchase (with free delivery). When the sauna was delivered, it arrived in three boxes that were not difficult to move (not too large; not too heavy). The assembly instructions were easy to follow, and there were absolutely zero complications. After following the priming directions, I was able to use the sauna the very first day. I love the built in speaker system (it's not BOSE quality sound, but it doesn't sound like you are in a tunnel or under water either).
In my opinion, I received a great product at an excellent value. I would recommend this product; and I would highly recommend purchasing directly from JNH.

2017-10-10

Big time therapy

"Get a very good sweat every use. Love my sauna! Recommended for those people who love a sauna therapy!"

2017-10-09

Excellent packaging

"The sauna came on a pallet, very well packaged and in perfect condition. It was very easy to put together with easy to follow instructions and works great.I love it so far."

2017-10-05

LOVE THIS SAUNA AND THIS COMPANY!!!

"Super happy with our purchase!!! :)"

2017-10-04

Excellent company to work with

"His is my third sauna and first jnh. It is far better and made with excellent quality. The customer service has been exceptional. I would recommend to anyone. You can't go wrong. "

Game Changer!

"J&H Infrared Sauna has helped aide in my lyme disease recovery process! I have seen such a difference in my well being since I started to Sauna daily; More energy, better sleep, and symptom relief!"

Best purchase ever made!

"My husband and I purchased this sauna and are so pleased! The two person size is great! It has already relieved my husbands back pain! Great for stress relief muscle aches and even cold! Couldn't be happier with this brand! Easy to assemble and even easier to use! Love it! "

2017-10-02

Great new sauna!

" Are sauna arrived Andprofessional installers set it up for us. It has exceeded expectations !"

2017-09-29

LOVE my Sauna

"All in all, I love my new Joyous one person sauna. It is spacious and it heats up quickly. I have used it every day since we put it together save for one day. I really feel the difference in how it loosens me up for yoga and golf. The buying experience was great, it was delivered early and it took two of us about 2 hours to assemble it. My friend Paul is especially particular, really we could have unpacked it and put it together in 1 1/2 hours. He did most of the work. It went smooth, we were missing one screw, it was easy enough to pick up. I have a sauna in my other place, have it for ten years and look forward to having one in both places now. Customer service has been great."

2017-09-29

Best Customer Service

"I purchased the two person Insi Sauna. I did my research and found this one to be the only one that is tested and does not emit emf frequency’s. For the price this one can’t be beat.I am allergic to Cedar and also was thrilled they made one from Hemlock. I had some difficulty with the shipping but Alex from customer service did a great job of taking care of everything for me, I highly recommend this company!"

Share JNH Lifestyles's store rating

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JNH Lifestyles is not a merchant member
JNH Lifestyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!