Stores > Jeulia
  • Jeulia Jeulia Elite Status
    • Address: 5160 Rivergrade Road #Y2832, Baldwin Park, CA, 91706, USA.
    • Contact: service@jeulia.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jeulia by clicking a star below.

Third order

"This was my third order of a birthday stone ring and as usual there was no reason or excuse not to deliver. They came in time, runs a little small but fits well and the stone is very beautiful, like the sky's color. I will order again"

This review was modified by PowderBlueMeerkat on March 30 2017 02:00:01 AM

2017-03-28

I enjoyed the free shipping delivery

"I enjoyed free shipping delivery, got it in 10 days after my order, really surprised and the quality of the ring was not compromised at all. My best site indeed"

This review was modified by CandyPinkSloth on March 30 2017 01:45:01 AM

Charming products

"I know jeulia because my sister's recommendation. She bought me a birthday present from Heulia. I really love it so I decided to buy one. Never be upset. Still good style and quality."

This review was modified by CaribbeanGreenNewt on March 30 2017 01:30:02 AM

2017-03-28

I love love love my ring

"I love love llove my ring,I received 30% off as a first time buyer and received my purchase in few days. I loved the packaging. It was so cute."

This review was modified by ElectricBlueDormouse on March 30 2017 01:15:02 AM

Not bad

"I was a bit nervous after looking at other reviews, but I'm so glad I took the leap! Bought a few dainty necklaces, and I love them all. They look just like my more expensive pieces, very impressed so far."

This review was modified by AmberCat on March 29 2017 11:45:01 PM

Surprised

"Thank you for the speed which I received my order Couldn't believe how quickly my necklace arrived .And can I say how lovely it is , can't wait to wear it."

This review was modified by LightTaupeTarantula on March 29 2017 11:30:02 PM

BEST

"I have ordered from many online sites. I must say, this is the absolute best customer service of any. Answered my e-mails and resolved my issue promptly. I will continue to do business with a company that holds their customers in such high regard."

This review was modified by LightGoldenrodYellowJellyfish on March 29 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-03-27

"The ring ordered was as shown online. The representative to whom I spoke was very polite and helpful. My ring arrived within 4 days. I would definitely order again from this vendor."

This review was modified by ThistleZebu on March 29 2017 08:00:01 PM

Love Jeulia!!!

"They have beautiful rings with unique designs. The site was easy to navigate and simple to place an order. My ring looks exactly as the pictures online. I love it and I am happy customer."

This review was modified by NeonFuchsiaEchidna on March 29 2017 08:00:01 PM

Great site

"Easy check out and fast shipping. Great site, i will come back..."

This review was modified by LavenderMagentaSwordtail on March 29 2017 07:45:02 PM

Very great

"Customer service response to my delivery problem was Excellent. I was so nervous that the order can't come in time, the ring was for my wife's birthday, I called them and Jane picked up my call, she was responsible and professional, my order came over night by ups mail. Nice to know you can call a company with any issues or problems, and not only do they answer the phone, but also work diligently to solve your problem ! Great Job , Jane !"

This review was modified by SpringGreenEagle on March 29 2017 04:15:02 AM

excellent 5 star

"I get what I order in a timely fashion and love this ring.
Wish I could afford more

This review was modified by CitrineCicada on March 29 2017 03:30:01 AM

Fantastic Site

"Jeulia is a fabulous site with both wonderful style and amazing service. When ordering from Jeulia I receive my orders quick and in prime condition. I would definitely recommend this site to all my friends!!!"

This review was modified by PaleMagentaCaterpillar-49259 on March 29 2017 03:00:08 AM

Nice Service

"I just wanted to share my first time experience with online shopping, Jeulia. It has been very helpful and they respond to questions and queries on time. I asked them about my order and how long it will take and there were quick responses. I will keep shoping from Jeulia, because they have nice rings and necklaces. I found them on Facebook and have since referred friends to them! "

This review was modified by StilDeGrainYellowTortoise on March 29 2017 03:00:08 AM

The ring was amazing!

"The ring was amazing! The shipping was great as well and it was free! Can it get any better than that! I am definitely recommending this online store to many people. The prices are excellent too!"

This review was modified by UltraPinkAmphibian on March 29 2017 03:00:01 AM

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.