Stores > Jeulia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jeulia by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

"Stunning ring! Fits me perfect, the delivery was fast. I love the rose gold color, so adorable !"

2017-07-22

"Very pleased with rings we ordered. Quality was far better than I expected. We will order from jeulia.com again!"

2017-07-22

"Had an amazing experience, they were very patient with me and everything turned out gorgeous, You guys really do a good job."

2017-07-22

" Beautilful ring, quick delivery and packaged well. I will definitely be buying again in the future"

Love it

"I am giving you guys a 5 star. Not only is my ring of beautiful it fits perfect. Thank you for these beautiful products!"

Very satisfied

"Excellent product, arrived on time and same as described. I’m very satisfied with my purchase from jeulia.com."

Good deal

"Came in short time and was presented in a nice jewelry box. Th ring is beautiful and have got tons of compliments from neighbors. I absolutely love it."

User friendly

"It is convenient to shopping with jeulia, easy to find items I am looking for, and the service rep is helpful and respond quickly. I’m satisfied with my purchase. "

Pleased

"I have ordered 4 rings from jeulia. So far I have been very pleased. The quality is good and the sizes fit. I'm planning to order another one for my mother. "

Exelent!

"Exelent quality ring ,great design, the price is fair as well, thank you!!!

Quick shipping

"I ordered the product on July 17, it just came in 4 days, so quick delivery, can’t believe it.

2017-07-21

"I didn’t receive my order in the time frame, so contacted them, they checked my order and said it has been delivered by US postal service, they asked me to check my mail box, surprise, it was there, packaged well and in good condition. "

2017-07-21

"The product came in a nice gift box, and it came in the delivery time stated, looked great."

A happy experience

Received my product on a timely manner, and packaged well. Customer service experience was also excellent.

2017-07-20

Recommended

"I liked the jewelry that was advertised by Jeulia. It was a good deal and I was looking for that particular type of jewelry. It was very easy to purchase from them and my interactions with their sales rep have been very helpful. I'd recommend them to somebody else."

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.