Stores > Jeulia

• Jeulia Jeulia Elite Status

• Address: 5160 Rivergrade Road #Y2832, Baldwin Park, CA, 91706, USA.
    • Contact: service@jeulia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

Amazingly beautiful

"Just got my ring yesterday, I paid the shipping fee. I was excited to open my package and jeulia did not disappoint me. The ring just the same as the one in the ads. I love the craftsmanship and it's so beautiful.""

This review was modified by pillplspmst on January 20 2017 10:00:01 PM

Happy

"I was looking for a such a great shop which can provide the best ring for my Girlfriend. It was not about the price, but it was more about the good looking. They delivered such a awesome ring beyond my expectations. Many thanks to them as she is very happy."

This review was modified by degreepmysfko on January 20 2017 09:45:02 PM

So far so good!

"I bought a twist three tone ring from jeulia. it was more beautiful than they appeared in the pictures. I especially liked their customer service. Constantly Live chat and picking phone calls Thank you Jeulia"

This review was modified by gipsykorwyyhwwr on January 20 2017 08:00:02 PM

Pleased with my experience

This review was modified by laesserszsusoa on January 20 2017 08:00:02 PM

Excellent

"What an excellent service! I ordered a Three-stone Princess Cut Created White Sapphire Wedding Set and received delivery on a Wednesday, within 13 working days of ordering. Unfortunately, the ring was too small, I asked jeulia for exchange and the replacement ring was delivered the following Saturday - that's 2 deliveries and a return within a month!!!"

This review was modified by keaioprbxky on January 20 2017 07:45:02 PM

My ring is awesome.

"I received several compliments the first day I wore the ring bought in jeulia. it is awesome. thx!"

This review was modified by vacatioeqcwrwrd on January 20 2017 07:45:02 PM

Nice service

"My fiancé ordered my ring and it arrived in 6 business days. We paid the expedited shipping. i'm very happy just waiting for my especial date of our wedding! Thank you Jeulia for a such nice service and very high quality. "

This review was modified by winternfyaer on January 20 2017 07:45:02 PM

No complaints

"Hi, i ordered a ring from jeulia online, and after i ordered it i read the reviews i was terrified ,as many reviews are taking about receiving the ring after a month or longer time , and the service is not good. From my experience , i received the ring just in 11 days, it looks beautiful, i really loved it , and i am happy i didnt read the reviews before ordering the ring."

This review was modified by faintgrahbfentr on January 20 2017 07:30:02 PM

Love jeulia

"My husband bought me a wedding ring from Jeulia 3 months ago, thanks to jeulia.com, it bring me a terrific wedding, the stunning ring made a perfect wedding for us, my husband said I was the most amazing bride in the world!"

This review was modified by brozloklxim on January 20 2017 07:15:02 PM

AWESOME

"I looked at some of the reviews and was a little worried, I ask my hubby to get me one for Xmas it was AWESOME, I will be ordering more. THANKS JEULIA"

This review was modified by newsonvairsisl on January 20 2017 07:15:01 PM

DON'T DO IT!!! Placed my order on 12/4/16 and still do not have it

"I ordered my ring on 12/4/16 and I still do not have my items in my hand...... I have sent several emails with generic responses, done a live chat, and finally was able to talk to someone on the phone. When I did the live chat in 1/6/17, I was told that they would send me out a new order and ship UPS at no charge. I never received a follow up email with a new tracking number. I called today and finally spoke with someone and was told that I needed to wait 48 business days. I told her that I should not have to wait that long for an order that was placed over a month ago and that the free shipping states 9-25 days, if that is not the case they need to change this statement in their website. I was also told that after my live chat that the policy changed and I have to wait the 48 business days before they could send me out a new order. I'm calling BS in that one. No supervisor to talk to and she kept telling me I need to wait a few more days. All this after 7 emails!!! I will never order from them again and I will spread the word to anyone that will listen to stay far away from this company. It looks like I will be filing a claim against them and calling the BBB as well. "

This review was modified by christimeans on January 20 2017 07:49:05 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, christimeans. We are sincerely sorry for the shipping delay due to the bad weather problem. Sometimes the shipping status may not be updated timely. We are contacting the shipping carrier to expedite your order' s shipping. I just checked and it had been updated. Please kindly wait. Hope for your understanding.”

SCAMMERS

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE I WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN WAIT JUST A COUPLE MORE DAYS. WELL i HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. YOU GUYS SAID YOU WOULD SEND ANOTHER ONE EXPEDITED IF i DID NOT RECIEVE RING BY THE 18TH OF JAN AND ITS NOW THE 18TH OF JANUARY AND SILL HAVE NO RING AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME TO WAIT A LITLLE LONGER. NNNNOOOOOOT ACCEPTABLE"

This review was modified by Wavetechwatersports1 on January 20 2017 01:13:21 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, Wavetechwaters. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. We will figure it out and send you an email about the detail solution to your problem. Please kindly check your mailbox. Thanks.

Hopeless company

"I ordered a 2-part wedding set in early January 2017. I made a spelling error on the order and so I sent an email almost immediately after, asking for the correction to be made. I didn't receive an acknowledgement or reply so I tried to call the helpline. It took many attempts but I did finally get through and was told that the correction had been made. So far, so good. However when I eventually received the tracking number some days later, the DHL website stated that the ring had been returned to the shipper! This time I used the chat service and was informed that the ring would be resent that day. I waited patiently for 2 days before having to contact Jeulia yet again to enquire what was happening. At this point, I was told that the ring had not been reshipped, but would be within 24 hours and I was promised a $10 refind for my trouble.. I again waited for two days but no further information was forthcoming. I contacted the chat service again and told them I wanted a full refund - immediately I was given a tracking number. Why this wasn't sent by email, I do not know. Anyway some two weeks later (!!??) I received the shipment via DHL. On opening the bag, the packaging was badly damaged and the ring itself was not as shown on the webpage. The picture from which I ordered showed the ring with a matte finish - the ring that arrived was a highly polished finish. I was less than impressed. I cannot be botheted to go through all the pain and expense of returning the ring for a refund as it will probably cost more than the original price of the ring. I contacted the chat service yet again, who promised me a further refund of 50% of the import duty that I had to pay to get the ring, if I would send an email with photographs to Jeulia. This I did the same day but despite two further follow up emails, I have heard nothing and of course, no refunds have been forthcoming. I will never buy from this company again and will warn all my friends that they are a shambles."

This review was modified by Timmk01 on January 20 2017 01:14:41 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, Timmk01. Sorry for the inconvenience caused by our customer service. We will check your order and figure it out to send you an email about the details of refund that we promised before. Please kindly check your mailbox. Thanks.”

Customer Service Nightmare

"I placed my order and immediately realized that the address on my order was incorrect. I called customer service immediately and asked to have the address info changed. It took at least 10 minutes to get the CSR to understand what I was saying. She suggested I also send an email, to which I did, explaining that I needed the shipping address changed. Feeling uneasy about my conversation, I called back the next day to verify that the information had been changed. The CSR assured me that it had. When I received the email confirming that my package had shipped the address listed was incorrect. The street name was misspelled and while the city had been changed the state had not. Once again I called customer service and this time I held for easily 20 minutes to speak to a CSR. The CSR assured me it had been sent to the correct address, but could not explain to me why the email had the incorrect address on it. She suggested I call the post office to confirm where the package had been shipped. Again, another nightmare, but it was confirmed that it had been shipped to the correct state. I emailed the customer service email address listed no less than five times without a response or a response that made sense. I finally received a response to all of my emails AFTER I had already received the package. I'm not sure if that email address is monitored or not, but they are certainly not timely with responses, hence the three telephone calls. The ring I ordered is pretty and fits well. I don't think it looks like a "real diamond" at all, but looks just like a cubic zirconia stone wold in my opinion. "

This review was modified by Reener8994 on January 20 2017 01:15:33 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, Reener8994. We are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience caused by our customer service. We are making efforts to make our service more efficient. Glad that you have received you ring. The stones of our rings are created gemstones which has higher level than cubic zirconia. You could know more by Stone We Use via http://www.jeulia.com/stone-we-use.html. Thanks.”

2017-01-17

Great experience

"I am satisfied of my ring. Jeulia design is very attractive. Their rings are affordable, very good quality of products. We have to wait about 8 days to receive our order. For me, deadlines are always respected and you are able to follow the shipping of your order on the website. I recommend this website. I love Jeulial !"

This review was modified by rustrprpcktuck on January 19 2017 11:15:01 PM

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.