Stores > Jeulia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jeulia by clicking a star below.

My wife loves it

"I knew Jeulia from their ads on FB. I gave a try and it proved I was right. Great service from start too finish. When my wife received the ring, she was absolutely excited and loved it. I am happy when seeing she's happy."

2017-05-24

I really like jeulia stuff

"I make my engraved with my name, the customization is easy and good! The quality of the products is highest I can imagine!! Customer service is among the best I've ever dealt with. I really like jeulia."

Third purchase

"I was so excited to receive my third purchase , it is good as the first two orders. I always love the white sapphire rings. Jeulia happened to have various styles rings. I'm gonna be a regular customer of jeulia!"

Happy with my order

"I have purchased a leaf- shape ring from jeulia. The quality was really great. It looks very expensive. Thanks. I would recommend the site to others. "

Fabulous design

"This is a wonderful website with a multitude of rings with fabulous design. I love the ring I received. The quality is superb and satisfying.
Thank you, Jeulia!

2017-05-24

HASSLE FREE RETURNS? NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!

"Tried to return a ring and they took so long to respond it went past 30 days. They DO NOT answer the phone and when I contacted them via email, they gave me a bogus address to return it to. I disputed the charge with PayPal and they gave PayPal a bogus return address. They took so long to respond to all attempts, it's been over 3 months now and I'm out $140. Rotten lying company!!!"

2017-05-24

"I just wanted to share with everyone, these rings can be custom sized for a small fee. I bought one and sized up because it didn't come in half sizes. I contacted them and found out I can send it back, and they will size it for me. The ring I got is beautiful, and I can't wait to wear it everyday."

fantastic

"I got mine in the mail yesterday I'm so in love it its gorgeous thank you Jeulia jewelry you did a fantastic job "

2017-05-24

"Couldn't be happier with the ring my husband got for our 1st anniversary! Great memory. "

2017-05-24

"I received my ring today. Very pretty and fits great. The box it was in was fancy. Wanted it to wear on my cruise instead of my real rings. I am really satisfied with that. "

2017-05-24

"Customer service is good. Most orders are of good quality. THEY GET a 4 of 5 rating."

2017-05-24

"I LOVE the ring from Jeulia. and I have gotten so many compliments on my ring."

2017-05-24

My friend told me this website have beautiful rings, i ...

"My friend told me this website have beautiful clothes.I just talked with Rose live chat, she gave me instructions on how to buy, very professional, i like this website!"

Great shopping experience

"The shopping experience was a good one."

Very good experience

"I have been shopping on Jeulia ring for a few months now. And I have always received my packages on time. If there is any problem, they will email or call me. I am very placed with my experience."

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.