Stores > Jeulia

• Jeulia
    • Address: 5160 Rivergrade Road #Y2832, Baldwin Park, CA, 91706, USA.
    • Contact: service@jeulia.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

Stunning

"I have ordered two times from jeulia. Got my rings right away and they are stunning! Many compliments! Referred many friends who also love their rings!"

This review was modified by alfrepjbvxge on February 17 2017 10:15:02 PM

Nice rings

"I purchased 2 rings from jeulia.com. They're good quality and lovely but the male ring is a little small and I asked to return and they helped me exchanged the size, hope it will arrive to me soon. "

This review was modified by montecallvgqtvta on February 17 2017 10:00:07 PM

Beautiful design.

"I received my ring faster than I expected, although i saw some people received theirs after a while. My ring was packaged in a beautiful jewelry box and I´m really happy with it's design. It looks exactly as the picture and I love it !!!"

This review was modified by madeirjruijhner on February 17 2017 10:00:07 PM

DON'T DO IT!!!

"Do NOT....I repeat, Do NOT purchase anything from this company. They are a complete scam! The ring we purchased was supposed to be rose but it's part silver, the rose fades more and more each day and we've only had the ring a month. Upon having it looked at there is no rhodium plating, it's a complete lie. If try to use the "hassle free" return policy they will ignore you until the 30 days is up and then they will tell you that you have to pay to ship it back to China and according to some of the reviews I've read online they won't send you a replacement. I believe it because we've had the hardest time just contacting someone. In a nutshell they charge 100+ dollars for rings that are worth $10- $15 because they will not last a month. Their warranty is also a lie. The representative we spoke with admitted they don't stand behind the quality of the products and don't guarantee the color won't change. Do yourself a favor and spend your money elsewhere. This company lacks ethics and customer service. I just wish we had uncovered the negative reviews before we gave them our money. "

This review was modified by jerricawilliams on February 18 2017 02:24:40 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, jerricawilliam. We are so sorry for your bad experience with the order. You could return it and we can repair it for you. We are making great efforts to improve the level of our customer service and strengthen the competitiveness of our products. Hope for your kind understanding. If you have any doubts, you can call us at 1-888-219-8158.”

2017-02-15

"I have bought several time on jeulia.com. The first time I purchased I did not pay for the recommended shipping and it took a long time for my ring to arrive. The second time I ordered I paid the $15.95 for the recommended shipping and my ring arrived within 7 days. Want fast shipping, you need to pay the shipping fee, this is the rules. "

This review was modified by shultncppwpck on February 17 2017 08:15:01 PM

Love my rings!

"I ordered it through their links on FB. Shipped and received within 5 days, and I'm in London ! I received this Hugh gorgeous ring from my sweet boyfriend. I just love it!!!!! I feel happy. "

This review was modified by gorackenijltlgn on February 17 2017 08:00:09 PM

I'm Happy

"Got our ring in about a week. I received many compliments the first two hours I went out wearing my ring. very happy thank you, Jeulia. com. "

This review was modified by brandeismmhjs on February 17 2017 08:00:09 PM

I give 4 stars

"My rings do take a while to arrive . It is coming from their factory in Hong Kong. Mine took a month since i chose free shipping. The ring is well packaged and is definitely beautiful and good quality. So be patient although I was upset then. Paying for shipping next time. Maybe that will help."

This review was modified by likofhatsue on February 17 2017 08:00:09 PM

Sparkling News!!!

"I honestly thought they wouldn´t deliver to Guadalajara México, I ordered several rings and I received them today! Wow, Wow I Love themmmmm I am a happy customer. After I made my order I started reading nasty comments about Jeulia, but my rings arrived today very nice wraping and they all came in perfect conditions. I will definitely shop again!!

Gabriela

This review was modified by gabrielazazueta on February 17 2017 03:45:01 PM

Buyers Beware

"I purchased a ring from them and a stone promptly fell out and I was told to send it back and I would receive a refund and a new ring, both of which never happened. I sent the ring back immediately and have not heard from them, I have contacted them a couple of times and no response. I'm very dissatisfied with them, so don't buy from them!"

This review was modified by annaburk on February 18 2017 02:25:00 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, annaburk. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused by our after-sale customer service. We will figure it out and get in touch with you via an email about the details. Please kindly check your e-mailbox. Thanks.”

2017-02-15

First experience; Not Good.

"I ordered a ring for my wife as a Valentine's Day gift, in what I thought would be plenty of time; about two weeks ahead. Just to be sure, I shelled out an additional $20 for 'expedited shipping,' which was described on the site as 3 days of processing, plus 1-4 days of shipping time. That didn't turn out to be the reality of it at all, I'm afraid. Two weeks later, Valentine's is in the rear-view mirror, and a number of inquiries to Jeulia's customer service email over several days have produced only non-helpful auto-replies. No ring. Despite the fairly glowing reviews I see here, it would take some real doing to get a second order from me. Very disappointed. We live in the age of Amazon Prime-type delivery times, and Jeulia's going to need to step up their game if they want to hang around."

This review was modified by ghiggerson on February 18 2017 02:25:37 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, ghiggerson. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. The shipping address you provided before was incorrect and we have already changed it for you according to the new one you emailed us. Your order will be shipped out very soon. If you need any further assistance, you can directly call us at 1-888-219-8158.”

Beautifully Broken

"I purchased a woman's radiant cut white sapphire wedding band one week before Christmas. Ordering was very easy and the ring sizing chart was extremely helpful as my current ring size was not the correct ordering size. My ring arrived right on time, fit perfectly, and was just as beautiful in person as on the website.

One month later, I noticed one of the main stones was missing. I emailed the company to see if this was covered under the one year warranty and received an auto-response stating the company was closed for the annual jewelry show and a representative would contact me immediately upon their return. Three weeks later, I STILL had not received a call or email following up so I live chatted with a very nice representative on the website. She said to take a picture of the ring / missing stone. email to customer service (which I did that evening) and a new ring would be sent to me. That was February 9. Again, I received an auto-response email notifying me my email had been received and a representative would follow up with me. One week later....still waiting (AGAIN) for a follow up. Now, two more of the larger main stones have fallen out leaving three total holes. I cannot wear this ring anymore and spent over $100 to wear it for one month. Even if a new ring is shipped to me, the quality of the product tells me the second one won't last very long either. Such a shame as I truly loved this ring design.

This review was modified by B3Happy on February 18 2017 02:26:25 PM

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, B3Happy. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Soon one of our customer representatives will be getting in touch with you via an e-mail to forward the reshipping process. Please kindly check your e-mailbox. ”

Satisfacted indeed

"I ordered 3 rings from jeulia and all of them came to me in a very short time span, which amazed me. I didn't regret paying the shipping fee. The quality of these rings were great, very stunning on my fingers. There was not one thing to complain about this site so far. "

This review was modified by loudobrlrccn on February 16 2017 10:15:01 PM

Recommend Jeulia.com

"Jeulia's rings are made of sterling silver. I purchase a white sapphire ring a couple of months ago... I was very pleased with the quality of the ring and stones... I recommended it to our friends and families."

This review was modified by selbertwztjifaxt on February 16 2017 10:15:01 PM

Horrible customer service

"I placed an order on Feb 4th and they IMMEDIATELY took my money but I have emailed multiple times, tried calling multiple times to which no one would answer to just check the status of my order and NO ONE will reply back to me! I'm beginning to wonder if this is a legit company? Great advertising but poor customer service! I just want my money back.....I can purchase a ring elsewhere!!! "

This review was modified by mcbyrd on February 17 2017 03:41:30 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2017

A rep from Jeulia, jeulia, has responded

“Hi, mcbyrd. We are so sorry for any inconvenience caused by our customer service. Your order is processing and we will contact our factory to ship it out as early as possible. Our company is legit and trustworthy, please don't worry. We will surely make customers can receive their packages. If you need any further assistance, you can contact us via Live Chat on our website or directly call us at 1-888-219-8158.
.”

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.