Stores > Jeulia

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Jeulia by clicking a star below.

love it

"today,i receive my ring & love it so much."

2017-09-20

"Jeulia.com is a great site for buying any beautiful ring that you cannot find elsewhere. They have loads of special design that have never seen. The most important is that their prices are very reasonable, you totally can afford these artworks. Have purchased several times, great quality & shipping is quick. I would buy more from them."

Prefect ring

"Thank you so much for the ring. i like it very much"

Excellent design

"Received my pear shaped ring this morning, it is stunning & fabulous... Love its excellent design. The quality is also good. This is one of my favorite rings. "

2017-09-20

Very happy with this order

"Ships from Hong Kong and arrived in about 2 weeks, I picked free shipping. Their prices are great and all items are free shipping. Their service is excellent as I needed a replacement for my old wedding ring, their Rep. was kind to show me some beautiful rings that I chose one to order. I would easily recommend jeulia.com."

Great online store

"What can I say about this shop, it is really amazing. Affordable beautiful products. I have ordered several products from Jeulia and am very pleased with the products."

Good deal

"My ring arrived on time and looks nearly the same as the pictures online. My now fianceƩ loved it. I wouldn't hesitate to order more for her from here in the future."

Love my ruby ring

"Love my ruby ring, it came earlier than I expected. I've purchased from this site for 3 times so far, no complaints. Will continue use this site. Good Job, guys!"

My birthday gift

"I received my beautiful ring yesterday. It is my gift for my coming birthday. I can't wait to wear it. I probably will purchase another ring for my other hand."

Pretty

"Bought one of their rings, it is pretty. I am satisfied with my purchase. I may purchase more pieces in future. "

Excellent Jeulia.

"Jeulia is an excellent place to shop. Good people, good services, I am very satisfied with the it, it saves me time going to buy as well. Highly recommended

Perfect

"This is the second time I am ordering from Jeulia jewelry , Great selection and prices, I am impressed with their professionalism. Thank you

2017-09-19

"This is truly a wonderful site and shopping couldn't have been easier, I love the products, ordered three times, all the best"

2017-09-19

"We ordered a his and her ring set from jeulia . They turned out great, we love them!"

2017-09-19

" Quick delivery. Absolutely in love my ring!!! Had great experience both times I use the site."

Share Jeulia's store rating

Jeulia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Jeulia is a merchant member
Jeulia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.