JetnSave.com Reviews - jetnsave.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 13 reviews

JetnSave.com is not a merchant member
JetnSave.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I must admit to being a bit sceptical about the whole process - the prices seemed too good. But scepticism turned to delight and I am sold on JetnSave. I have never received such good service. I didn't have to wait long for an answer to a query - even with the time difference between Australia and the US! I'll be booking through them again."

modified review This review was modified by JMLDESIGNER on March 16 2014 09:17:38 PM

"Recommened by a friend, and after dealing with them I'll be recommending them to my friends. They can;t necessarily get you the exact itinerary you want, but if you're flexible you can save big $"

"I was very impressed by the service and price which I got from Debbie. The price for a business class ticket was practically 50% off the regular rate, amazing and this was with leading airline. I therefore can recommend JetnSave."

"I had a very positive experience with Jetnsave. Their response time is quick, the prices they offered me were outstanding. The agent Debbie that assisted me with my travel plans was polite and professional. I’m glad to refer Jetnsave to everyone.

Cheers, Mason
Melbourne, AU

"Thank you for being so efficient and courteous. Great bargain tickets!"

"To Whom it May Concern.
Over the past 3-4 years I have used JETNSAVE previously known as Jetsetter.
My personal agent is “Josh” who has provided me with excellent service over and beyond the normal expectations.
I have changed dates, times, destinations and just a day or two’s notice and nothing phased this guy.
He even called me from his home to advise me not to worry, that the changes to dates and time I had requested were being implemented.
Fantastic service, he is a credit to his company and an asset to his employer, I will be using his services again in September this year.
Adrian Wells
Perth, Western Australia
June 2013

"Josh is very helpful always willing to help and I recommend him to many friends"

"I found JetNSave through a blog that took me to their website while I was searching for the best way to book my next flight. I decided that it could not hurt to enter my trip details and have them send me a quote. Shortly after I had put my trip details into their website an email was sent to me from one of their agents by the name of Shaindy who exerted kind and polite service. She had asked me if I had any preferences as to which airlines I would like to travel with, or a specific airport that I preferred. After I had given my preferences to her, she told me she would get back to me shortly with a quote. As her word was given, I received an email from her a few hours later with an itinerary. Shaindy got my ticket based on my preferences at a price that was very pleasing and offered to book my hotel reservation as well at no extra cost. I must say that the quick and pleasing service that has been provided through JetNSave and their agents has surely gained them a new loyal customer. Thank you, Shaindy and JetNSave for your kind wonderful service.

Grace Barton
London, UK

I found Jetnsave online. Within a few short hours after sending in my request i was contacted by Kevin. Kevin did a great job in finding me my trip from Hong Kong in First class for less then what i have paid in the past for business. I was very impressed with him and the booking department as well. You can see they value you as a customer and will go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.

Sincerely

Ching

"These guys are pro. Called and spoke with Josh who had a quote to me within 20 minutes. He got me business class tickets on Korean Air/Cathay Pacific for over $2000 less than what I saw on Travelocity.com. I will definitely use them again next time I fly."

"I sent in a request to jet n save to test out their prices. a few hours later Sarah emailed me with a fabulous option. She made a few changes for me and took care of everything I asked her to do. Its a pleasure to find a company like jet n save that was able to save me money and do everything for me.
Thank you Sarah.

"I'm not that old but i have done my fair share of international travel for business and pleasure. My past experiences have been Ok with some and terrible with others. Jetnsave took it to a new level for me. I had my own personal agent (Sarah) that took care of everything for me. The price was lower then what i have ever paid in the past. I see from their past reviewers that customer service is something they shine in, and boy can i tell you that it's true. Even though they do not usually deal with domestic flights, after i booked my long flight i asked them if they can take care of a small domestic flight for me. Sarah went ahead and took care of all the arrangements including purchasing the ticket and they did not make a cent on it. I am truly impressed with them and recommend all.

Adel

"I had wrote in a previous review that i Used jetnsave in the past but my plans changed so i never booked. Just a month ago i contacted mindy again to take care of my plans to australia and now i can say i have had the full jetnsave experience. Dedication, experience and savings is what i can say. I also booked a 5 star hyatt through their hotel department. Akiva was able to save me some pounds but best of all he took care of everything for me. Never have i seen such dedication. Jetnsave has a liftime client.

Christopher

modified review This review was modified by ChristopherAFox on November 28 2012 11:36:04 AM