Stores > JetnSave.com

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-09

Jetnsave for flights

"I used JetNSave for my flight purchase recently. My price was great and kevin went the extra mile for any request given to him.

This review was modified by CodyB1 on August 09 2016 02:03:16 PM

2016-08-08

Great customer service but need to iron out a few kinks

"The agent was very helpful and worked hard to find me the itinerary I needed during a very short period of time. My first complaint is that he did not know the baggage allowances provided by the airline. I landed up spending close to US$150 on extra baggage fees. I had a very expensive ticket due to my last minute travel plans and the extra money spent was very upsetting.

My other complaint is that I was unable to get any of the meal requests during the flight. Even though I had very long layovers in between my journey, the airline was unable to provide me with my specified meals. I wish my agent had taken the time to work with the airline during my travel to make sure I was able to receive my meals as per my dietary requirements being a premium passenger.

2016-07-10

Jetnsave customer service

"My trip to dubai went without a hitch. As a first timer i was a little nervous but joshua was very convincing and spoke with me over the phone. I swiped my card and recieved my e tickets the same day. My flight on rk first class suites was incredible and i owe the thanks to joshua and the rest of the team.

Thanks

Dean

This review was modified by Dean892 on July 10 2016 01:24:41 PM

2016-06-24

Very satisfied client

"Steven was a pleasure to work with. Having a small meeting overseas is usually such a drag even flying in business class since the times never seem to work out. Steven spent time on finding the close to perfect flight for me. I was very happy with my experience with jetnsave.

2016-01-13

Cheapest price from MIA

"I was searching on kayak when a cool looking banner popped up for jetnsave. I was looking to fly to china in business class which was quite costly. I was offered a a great itinerary with Air Canada for a little over 3k and was told that this itinerary would earn miles which was great since im only a few trips away from gold status with United. my experience with this service was second to none!

2015-12-29

"Jetnsave in the UK. I know they are not actually located here but I couldn't tell the difference. Debbie took care of every need I had. I was impressed with the level of service being I was saving quite a few euros and usually that means terrible service. I was pleasantly surprised and recommend them you for your next flight.

2015-12-09

"Just recently booked a flight from Australia with Jetnsave. i was really suprised to see that although there main office is in the US, Steven was available to talk to me at just about any time. i was very satified with the service and price. I was able to pay with my credit card and entered the info myself into a scure link which made me feel very secure for a first time customer. Recommended!

Cheers!

Laura

2015-12-07

"How they got me my flight on Singapore first class suites for that price is surreal. I was a standard online flight buyer until I saw a classy advertisement for JetNSave. A friend of mine had once mentioned this company to me. A family member of his had used them awhile back. I had a great experience with the staff and plan on using them for all my future flights.

Melissa

2014-03-16

"I must admit to being a bit sceptical about the whole process - the prices seemed too good. But scepticism turned to delight and I am sold on JetnSave. I have never received such good service. I didn't have to wait long for an answer to a query - even with the time difference between Australia and the US! I'll be booking through them again."

This review was modified by JMLDESIGNER on March 16 2014 09:17:38 PM

2014-02-12

"Recommened by a friend, and after dealing with them I'll be recommending them to my friends. They can;t necessarily get you the exact itinerary you want, but if you're flexible you can save big $"

2014-01-26

"I was very impressed by the service and price which I got from Debbie. The price for a business class ticket was practically 50% off the regular rate, amazing and this was with leading airline. I therefore can recommend JetnSave."

2013-06-21

"Thank you for being so efficient and courteous. Great bargain tickets!"

2013-06-19

"Josh is very helpful always willing to help and I recommend him to many friends"

2013-05-10

I found Jetnsave online. Within a few short hours after sending in my request i was contacted by Kevin. Kevin did a great job in finding me my trip from Hong Kong in First class for less then what i have paid in the past for business. I was very impressed with him and the booking department as well. You can see they value you as a customer and will go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.

Sincerely

Ching

Share JetnSave.com's store rating

JetnSave.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JetnSave.com is not a merchant member
JetnSave.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!