• Address: 706 Candlewood Commons
    • Contact: Customerservice@jetnsave.com
    • Phone: 201-399-4110
    • Customer Support: 855-490-7283

"I must admit to being a bit sceptical about the whole process - the prices seemed too good. But scepticism turned to delight and I am sold on JetnSave. I have never received such good service. I didn't have to wait long for an answer to a query - even with the time difference between Australia and the US! I'll be booking through them again."

modified review This review was modified by JMLDESIGNER on March 16 2014 09:17:38 PM

"Recommened by a friend, and after dealing with them I'll be recommending them to my friends. They can;t necessarily get you the exact itinerary you want, but if you're flexible you can save big $"

"I was very impressed by the service and price which I got from Debbie. The price for a business class ticket was practically 50% off the regular rate, amazing and this was with leading airline. I therefore can recommend JetnSave."

"Thank you for being so efficient and courteous. Great bargain tickets!"

"Josh is very helpful always willing to help and I recommend him to many friends"

I found Jetnsave online. Within a few short hours after sending in my request i was contacted by Kevin. Kevin did a great job in finding me my trip from Hong Kong in First class for less then what i have paid in the past for business. I was very impressed with him and the booking department as well. You can see they value you as a customer and will go the extra mile. I highly recommend them.

Sincerely

Ching

JetnSave.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JetnSave.com is not a merchant member
JetnSave.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!