ivmshop.com Reviews - ivmshop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.90/10 75 reviews

ivmshop.com is a merchant member
ivmshop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Best prices available short of getting it from torrents.

Since I develop software myself I like to pay for any software that I use and IVMShop.com has taken away the pain of steep list price.

Everyone should buy from here

"Absolutely hopeless. I purchased Microsoft project and it has been over a week and I still don't have my software but they have taken my money. Every other website allows you to download the software instantly but not this one. You have to wait for them to contact you. I have sent numerous emails with no response. It was critical for me to have this software for a course deadline. The deadline has passed. If there was an issue an email would have been great. Pathetic.
Unfortunately the minimum star I can give is a one but that is still way too much.
I do not recommend this site.

"Good website layout, Great price, Really liked the free S/H, Shipped and received quickly."

"They do not know Microsoft Products, the Media they send are recycled tags inserted in CD/DVD. Nothing new here..."

"Have shopped with IMV a few times now and have always been satisfied.
Product is exactly as promised, delivered quickly, works as well as I could hope.

Rating 4/102/5

"You need to have people who speak better English when they call to confirm the purchase. The bad broken English causes confusion and doubt that an order has been processed. Fred Franck"

"I cancelled my order on January 14th. I got my refund March 16. I am not pleased. But you get a 3 stars on pricing. I doubt I will buy from again ivmshop again"

"had to call your tech guys to help with installation of application. Jerome was great. solved my problem in record time. couldn't be happier."

"I ordered a software product for $ 99.98, which was delivered very efficiently. However, on the CD pack it was stated by the manufacturer - pctreasures.com, that it may only be acquired by consumers at the time of PC purchase, which was not the case and was not mentioned on the selling website.. I contacted PCtreasures, who advised that IVM is violating their license agreement with PCT and I should ask for a refund. Since then I have tried several times to fill in the 'Contact Us' form of IVM, everytime I filled in the Verification Word on the bottom, it reverted to blanking out the previously entered information. I also wrote an email to sales@ivmshopdirect.com, sofar no reply.
I have the impression that IVM is a con and out to cheat. In many years ordering things over the net, I have never experienced anything like this, I am very disappointed.
Joe H.

"I placed an order with these guys for a Download version of Office 2010. I immediately received an email confirmation of my purchase along with a notice that I would receive another email when my product "shipped." Nothing was supposed to ship, since I ordered the Download. I didn't order the CD, my laptop doesn't even have a disc drive. I immediately called their customer service and called multiple times over several days AND NEVER GOT THROUGH TO ANYONE. I then opened an inquiry with American Express, who reversed the charge. That was the last I heard from these guys--until 9 months later (today) I get a call from a collection agency for payment for the CD that I never ordered or received. These assholes reported me to a collection agency. They claim that I ordered and received the CD. But the CD that wasn't ordered was never delivered, and if it had been I would have sent it back. These guys are either crooks or morons. They are most certainly not reputable. Stay Away!"

"I purchased some Adobe software from this site. It took forever to arrive!! I entered the license key that they provided and upon activation of the software, I received a notice that the serial was not valid! I contacted Adobe and they informed me that the license I received was not genuine!! Further, I was informed that IVMshop is NOT an authorized dealer of Adobe software. Here is a copy of my chat transcript with Adobe:

Please hold as we route your chat to an Adobe Representative.

Hello! Welcome to Adobe.com! My name is 'Kenneth'.

Kenneth: Hi, may I have your first name please?

Don: Hi

Kenneth: Hello.

Kenneth: I'll be glad to help you with your purchase today.

Don: is IVMshop a legal Adobe dealer?

Here is a link to one of the Adobe products that they are selling:

Kenneth: Let me check that.

Don: ok

Kenneth: I'm sorry, it's not a legal website.

Their "USA office" is also very shady too! If you check it out on Google maps "Street View" you will see that it is an Allstate Insurance office!!!!

3725 Walden Avenue Suite 55
Lancaster, NY 14086

"Purchased an Adobe product from ivmshop, and was please to get a call from their tech support after I left them 2 messages, and a live chat request for someone to help me. I was please with their service, and I liked their prices. I will bookmark them for possible later purchase in the future. "

"I was very pleased with a previous purchase and expect similar results with the recent one which has not yet been received. I will respond again, pro or con as is fitting.

Please note my new email address: <amillard1925@gmail.com>

"Great price, arrived earlier than expected. I will do business with ivmshop.com again."

"I plan to report this company for fraud if they don't refund my money immediately. They have debited my credit card but have not provided the product, nor responded to my emails asking where the product is. "