Stores > ivmshop.com
  • ivmshop.com

Voice your opinion! Review ivmshop.com by clicking a star below.
2016-12-12

IVMshopdirect.com Sold Me Fraudulent Software Key-code

"I purchased Adobe Acrobat XI Pro; for $199.48cdn in January 2014. IVMshop sent me key-code by email. Serial key worked at time of installation. Now in 2016 I receive notification from Adobe that this serial key-code has been "revoked", and upon further discussion with Adobe they have informed me the key-code was not Genuine, was issued by Adobe for a volume license program for institutional use, not for individual resale, therefore is being fraudulently used.

It appears IVMshop resold this serial key-code to me, however it is not legitimate. IVMshop policy states that it will correct any defective manufacturers key-code, however upon numerous email and a phone conversation with IVMshop, they are not replacing the key-code, and are requesting that I purchase a new software (Adobe DC) through IVMshop.

To the best of my knowledge, it appears that IVMshop has sold, and is possibly still selling fraudulent serial key-codes. If it was a legitimate key-code they would have corrected the issue with Adobe, and sent me a functional key-code.

2016-12-09

Adobe Software NOT working !!

"We bought two copies of Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium.
Both Licenses worked at the beginning, now Adobe has revokes both licenses
and informed us that ivmshop is not an authorized dealer and that they are selling
volume licenses they are not allowed. GO figure out: 2x 649.- = 1'298 Dollars
and NO Software working. AVOID

2016-11-20

Pirated Adobe Software - DO NOT BUY

"I just tried to activate my Adobe CS6 Master Suite and it said the license was revoked. I talked to Adobe and they said it is a pirated copy and they revoked the license."

2016-06-07

Sofware cancelled

"I purchased both Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, both licenses were cancelled as the number of users have been exceeded. I am still waiting on a resolution for this problem.

Extremely disappointing.

2016-03-17

Got Pirated Adobe licence codes

"I purchase two copies of Adobe Acrobat at a two separate times. The licence serial number(s) worked for while then stopped.

On a further look the 2 Adobe serial numbers are the same. Anyway in working directly with Adobe on the problem they reported that serial number was a pirated number.

2016-02-17

no sale but still satisfied with experience

"item I ordered was unavailable but refund was processed promptly"

2016-02-08

Fast Order processing and technical response on download issues.

"Office 10 Pro download for 32bit was not effective at first. Some of the Office programs did not work (Word, Excel) with tech support promising to help re-install corrupt drivers. Have not had a chance to download the remote tech assistance tool, but hoping this will help resolve the issues."

2016-01-22

Windows 7

"I`m well satisfied with the way you worked out my requirements and order. Since I couldn`t not get the required operational system in the box, I was refunded for the amount as intended. Thanks for your kind collaboration as mentioned in your ads.

Jguy

2015-12-22

"The software downloaded from the website IVMshop provides has bugs. So I failed during installation. At last, I had to find one on the website of MS."

2015-11-26

"All the proc├Ęs Was perfect"

2015-11-11

"Product dix not Worked Burner refund Washington prompt "

2015-11-03

"Good and timely service. When they did not have the CD version they contacted by phone and I was able to get the download version effectively"

2015-11-02

"All the progress is out of question. The description of the product is not real. I don't want to spend my time....

2015-11-01

"Great and fast service!!!!!!!!"

2015-10-28

"slow service,receive mail in junk"

Share ivmshop.com's store rating

ivmshop.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ivmshop.com is not a merchant member
ivmshop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!