"On-time delivery, product works great.
Thanks!

"They did not have Win 7 DVD in stock, so I ordered the download version (more expensive). They delivered the key only after I contacted them..."

"Transaction without a problem, works as expected, good price. would do business with again. "

"It took a lot of persistence and phone calls to finally receive my adobe acrobat. The phone people were very nice but it took 2 calls to find out that there were technical problems with ordering online. When that was resolved, I couldn't get the checkout to complete my order because of problems with my credit card. It took 2 phone calls to decide to copy the order form and email it back. When that did not work, I called again and found out my credit card had been declines. However, my Discover card said that there was no request showing IVM. Finally, I was referred to tech and found out that there was another tech problem. On a tech's advice, I tried another credit card and it finally worked. (I had tried the other credit card when I first tried to order online but it didn't work then.)
I realize glitches happen, but this was enormously frustrating.

"I am so grateful for you company as we purchase software that arrives quickly and without error. I have also saved a bunch of money by using your site.
Thanks again.

"My initial order was with TechNec Micro, however the payment system was down on their site. I was then instructed to order from ivmshop.com."

"Quick and easy order and delivery."

"Very fast shipping. Product came as advertised. Installation was a snap."

"Excellent service, free overnight shipping !! Very Satisfied, Will shop again, Thanks!"

"Best prices available short of getting it from torrents.

Since I develop software myself I like to pay for any software that I use and IVMShop.com has taken away the pain of steep list price.

Everyone should buy from here

"Absolutely hopeless. I purchased Microsoft project and it has been over a week and I still don't have my software but they have taken my money. Every other website allows you to download the software instantly but not this one. You have to wait for them to contact you. I have sent numerous emails with no response. It was critical for me to have this software for a course deadline. The deadline has passed. If there was an issue an email would have been great. Pathetic.
Unfortunately the minimum star I can give is a one but that is still way too much.
I do not recommend this site.

"Good website layout, Great price, Really liked the free S/H, Shipped and received quickly."

"They do not know Microsoft Products, the Media they send are recycled tags inserted in CD/DVD. Nothing new here..."

"Have shopped with IMV a few times now and have always been satisfied.
Product is exactly as promised, delivered quickly, works as well as I could hope.

"You need to have people who speak better English when they call to confirm the purchase. The bad broken English causes confusion and doubt that an order has been processed. Fred Franck"

ivmshop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ivmshop.com is a merchant member
ivmshop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.