• ivmshop.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Excellent service; they contacted me several times to make sure the software installed properly and was activated successfully."

"I bought Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010.
Got prompt service on the purchase and technical support when I needed it.

"I ordered Adobe Acrobat X Std, I received an email offering me the pro version for the same price. I accepted! I have received the license on the same day. I installed with no problems and everything works perfectly!
For cons, I doubt the legality of the thing! If Adobe come to me and asks me to PROVE that I have a license, I have no LEGAL paper from Adobe proving to me that I have purchased the license. Its as if I copy the license of a friend and I had installed on my computer ...

So, I dont think I will see Adobe coming to me and asking me these questions, but it is well to consider this!

"I received the product very quickly and easily. The comments to install the software were clear and I could use photoshop the same day, I received it. Thank you very much.
Guy Pérodeau

"I had a question after purchase of a volume-licensed software. They responded to me immediately.
I'm having problems with the software, but I think it is a glitch with Adobe Acrobat. That's not IVMshop's faultl!!

"I ordered the Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business software online and received the code and instructions within a few days by e-mail. The only issue is with the actual download process itself that I was able to correct quickly enough and had nothing to do with IVM Shop. I would recommend using them again if they have a competitive price. "

"It was good overall, just had to phone Mircosoft after though.
But thank you, it was a great price.

"They weren't able to deliver the item advertised and so I asked for a refund which took a few days. I would have expected their on line advertising to me more up to date and my visa to be charged after verifying that item was in stock.
The person on the phone was quite pleasant.

"On-time delivery, product works great.
Thanks!

"They did not have Win 7 DVD in stock, so I ordered the download version (more expensive). They delivered the key only after I contacted them..."

"Transaction without a problem, works as expected, good price. would do business with again. "

"It took a lot of persistence and phone calls to finally receive my adobe acrobat. The phone people were very nice but it took 2 calls to find out that there were technical problems with ordering online. When that was resolved, I couldn't get the checkout to complete my order because of problems with my credit card. It took 2 phone calls to decide to copy the order form and email it back. When that did not work, I called again and found out my credit card had been declines. However, my Discover card said that there was no request showing IVM. Finally, I was referred to tech and found out that there was another tech problem. On a tech's advice, I tried another credit card and it finally worked. (I had tried the other credit card when I first tried to order online but it didn't work then.)
I realize glitches happen, but this was enormously frustrating.

"I am so grateful for you company as we purchase software that arrives quickly and without error. I have also saved a bunch of money by using your site.
Thanks again.

"My initial order was with TechNec Micro, however the payment system was down on their site. I was then instructed to order from ivmshop.com."

"Quick and easy order and delivery."

Share ivmshop.com's store rating

ivmshop.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ivmshop.com is a merchant member
ivmshop.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.