"I ordered a Behringer bcd3000 mo3 mixer. It was the best price on the web, but it took a week to ship, I placed a few calls that just circled in their queue and rang with no answer.
Cust svc agent Imee was helpful.

"iunitek is nothing less than a complete SHAM!!! They will take your money and then not ship your order. When you call to find out what happened to your order they will promise to look into it and call you back but then they never do!! Then, don't bother trying to call them again because they will not answer your calls!!"

modified review This review was modified by dakavajo on October 01 2010 03:17:47 PM

"Love my Samsung 3D Home theather system. thanks for the quick delivery. :)"

"Great online store with great price and service. got mine order with in a few days and very nicely packed"

"I purchased a Lexmark printer from this vendor and the item arrived with no problems. I will purchase from this vendor again. Thank you."

"The order process was very easy. The items arrived right on time actually earlier than expected. I am very satisfied with the experience. "

modified review This review was modified by johnburken on March 11 2010 03:20:14 PM

"I purchased 2x servers from iUnitek, and they helped me to configure the servers exactly to my needs. Great service and they shipped it on time as they promised. I would recommend this company for your IT needs."

"BUYER BEWARE!! VERY frustrating experience. Will never do business here again! Did not receive one of the items I purchased and still haven't received a refund. They are happy to take your money, but offer no assistance toward resolution. TERRIBLE customer service! Manager answered my call, but instead of helping me, passed me over to "customer service rep" who passed me over to someone else because it wasn't "her department"!! This is still unresolved, nearly 2 months later! "

modified review This review was modified by SMB5535 on February 12 2010 09:18:35 AM

"The company's support is completely unresponsive. After waiting for 9 days, without the order status updating, I email support asking what is going on. They email back 2-3 days later saying the order needs to be verified. I call and email them according to their instructions at this point, and no response by the next day.

This is the second order I've had problems with. Another order, I ordered a blu ray player for christmas, on the 12th. On the 24th, they send me an email saying my order has been cancelled because they are out of stock (the item was listed as in stock on their website) and due to them not having an ETA on new arrival. Well great, you could have told me that sometime sooner than 12 days after I order. If they had let me know some other time than the day before christmas, I could have gotten the item somewhere else, but now I'm out of luck.

Two orders, non-existing customer service / support, no notifications for problems or issues.

I did have two other orders that were filled in a reasonable time frame, but this leaves me with no confidence whatsoever in this company. I've ordered from a dozen places the last month, many of them new to me, this is the only one to let me down so thoroughly.

modified review This review was modified by funkywizard on December 31 2009 03:11:40 PM

"Placed the order on October 8th. Today is October 24th and have not received the order. Tried calling but the phone keeps ringing. After numerous tries I finally got through to someone only to be transferred to voice mail. Checked the order online only to find out that after placing the order two weeks ago that the order has been verified and that's it. VERIFIED. Not shipped or delivered but VERIFIED. I will never buy from these con artists again."

"BE WEARY OF THIS GROUP!!! I have done business with hundreds/thousands of companies over a twenty year period... but I will say (without question) that this poorly managed, inferior quality product, 'bozo-basement' operation is the WORST I have EVER had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with.

I could write a short novel containing all of the events, false promises, delays, setbacks, shoddy service, never-ending frustrations, no follow-up action (on the part of the company), never-ending excuses, deceitful practices, blatant misrepresentation of the facts, unfulfilled commitments issued by the company's Customer Service person (JR) and his ‘staff’ that I am soo utterly DISGUSTED with them and myself for ever having done ANY business. I am certain no future transactions between us will ever happen.

THIS GROUP IS A SCAM. If you purchase ANYTHING from them... you may well have been sold a unit that was used and repackaged as new. In the event you ‘discover’ a defect with ANY unit you purchased…, (it is VERY likely you will have some defect, even though you don’t immediately discover it)..., you may well end up eating it and taking your losses on the cheek. Their ‘return-policy’ default is to refer you to the manufacturer for a replacement of any damaged equipment… though the manufacturer has the right not to accept any unit not purchased through them or one of their agents.

I WILL NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE CHARLETANS AGAIN!!! I DO NOT AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL. They will take your money, but they fail to deliver. Shop at your own risk – good luck.

"For those who have considered or in the process of making a purchase through iUnitek.

Please help yourself and DO NOT ORDER anything from this guys! Let me repeat that again. DO NOT ORDER anything from iUnitek.

Let me share my direct experience with this clowns:

During a recent search to purchase a MAC; I found iUnitek to offer the best price in the market compared to most vendors on the net + on the item I have selected it was clearly stated as (product available) and they offered free shipping.

After doing my homework on pricing, I have started checking out the reviews of iUnitek from people who have done business business/made purchases. Based on my preliminary review, I found the vendor to have mixed review from various customers from purchasing a printer, computer, accessories and etc. on order taking forever, product showing up destroyed and not even attempting to assist the customer to just simply holding up your order and then canceling...

Anyways, my own brother cautioned me not to make purchase from iUnitek, but to save a few bucks I pulled the trigger.

What a F*^)*^@#$ mistake!!! After the purchase was made, I received a confirmation for the order. Since making the purchase, I went back to their site to acquire the shipping information, but for whatever funky reason nothing was updated for a few days, except for them noting (Order being processed).

After waiting for a few days, I picked up the phone and called... Their explanation?

- For those new customers, it take 3-5 days to process the credit card. WTF? How does some of the other reputable online retailers charge your CC and process the order same day?

- In my case, its been a few days so when asking so what's happening with my order? the person on the phone said, well I don't know, but I can transfer your call to some one and I'll let them know to expedite your order. Yeah yeah yeah, if my call would have been transferred, I would have been disconnected and I would have to repeat everything I have said so far to some dumb @ss again.

- Since I did not want to be bothered on being transferred, I asked the a very simple question. Did you even have the product I ordered on stock? Guess what... they don't and never had it!

Anyways, I can go on and on, but save your self the hassle and buy your electronic goodies elsewhere.

I can write another summary on the cancellation fiasco, but please save yourself the time and energy and DO NOT buy anything from iUnitek!!!

From someone who had made a purchase on June 2009.

"item took 5 days to ship. when i called to get tracking information the entire customer service department was out to lunch."

modified review This review was modified by davidg80 on February 02 2009 08:19:33 PM

"Extremely poor service. On December 11 I bought an external DVD burner while it was in stock. Strangely I didn’t receive a tracking number from them in over a week. I call Iunitek and receive a “promise” to send the item within the next two days. I call after two days but they told me they were out of stock and that they expected to receive the item for December 22!!!

But wait, after that I check my on line credit card statement and how amazed I was to see that they already charged my card for the full amount by December 12. I call them again just to receive one of the most pathetic answers I’ve ever receive, that the charge was for “reserve” the product!!!

Then on December 22 I called again and told me that finally they receive the item but it was on their warehouse located in the west coast and they should received it first in their distribution center and then they going to send it to me, so I was supposed to wait 10 more days!!!

You decide.

"An awful company to deal with. Had to get my refund through my credit card company. Guess they thought that if they ignored me they wouldn't have to give me back my money."

iunitek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iunitek is not a merchant member
iunitek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!