• Address: 5890 De Zavala Road Suite 107 San Antonio, Texas
    • Contact: service@milliamp.com
    • Phone: 210-568-7473
    • Customer Support: 800-809-8133
    • Business Hours: 9am - 4pm Mon-Fri 11am - 1pm Sat Sunday: Closed

"My iPod video classic (about 8 yrs old!) stopped working; I figured it was the battery, and I wondered if it would even be worth it for a device that old. I searched out how to have it repaired, found Milliamp online, and saw that you could either send the iPod and have them fix it or have them send you a battery and fix it yourself. I figured it was worth a try at getting the new battery, so for $27 I got a new battery and the instructions to replace the old one. Getting the iPod apart was a little tough, but the instructions were very detailed and we installed the new battery with no problem. So now my great old "classic" is back in business. Very much worth doing! And Milliamp will recycle the old battery if you send it back to them. I highly recommend Milliamp to anyone in this situation."

modified review This review was modified by CGBertrand on June 18 2013 11:55:12 AM

"Bluntly, the service is neat (in other words, there are subtle attention to details in device handling and repair). This makes it impressive. What is also impressive is the progress-feedback as repair milestones are attained."

modified review This review was modified by c987 on October 19 2012 12:04:15 PM

"My third generation iPod touch had a flaky volume switch which finally got stuck in the up position. This pretty much rendered the device unusable.

I looked at Apple's repair costs: ~$200 and I think you get a refubished unit instead of your own back. So, I decided I would try a repair shop. Milliamp had some good reviews so I gave them a shot.

Bottom line is I got the iPod fixed and a new battery installed for $64. The device worked perfectly upon receipt. Turnaround time was about two weeks from the time I sent the device out to the time I got it back working.

As has been noted, Milliamp is pretty proactive with informing you with what is going on. This repair seemed to be pretty straightforward, so I cannot comment on the service in more complex situations.

I would definitely use this shop again for a repair of this nature.

"My iPod battery had been completely dead for some time and I had put off getting a replacement because I knew Apple charged a lot for that sort of thing. I got online and found that ipodjuice.com would replace your battery for you for half of what you'd have to pay Apple. I took a chance with this company because I had never heard of it before, but I couldn't have been more pleased with the customer service and the repair. The repair was very timely and the part that made me feel best about it was the constant e-mail updates at each stage of the repair, so I could know what was going on with my device. Customer service and feedback were very prompt and also very friendly. If anyone ever finds themselves in the same situation and needs a battery replaced, I will definitely recommend this website to them. Hopefully I won't need any more repairs but when/if I do, I will probably use Milliamp LTD. "

"Service was great and the iPod works great! I would definitely use this services again and even trust them with my iPhone.

-Service was fast
- Incredibly easy to mail out your product and have them ship it back- you chose how fast you want it back.
- updates along the way were really helpful and nice to see that the process was moving forward and not just waiting for a UPS return number to be generated
- Great updates (provide clarity as to what is going on)
- I would highly recommend this service

"Great Job, Great company, Great service will use again and tell everyone."

"i had purchased a replacement battery for my ipod classic but never got up the nerve to do the repair myself. after holding on to the battery for over a year i called milliamp to get a quote on installtion costs. my contact with them from then on was a real pleasure. all of the milliamp staff i dealt with were cordial and extremely helpful.

instructions on how to begin the process were very clear and i didn't have to do much more than put my ipod in an envelope and ship it to them. i received frequent communications from milliamp each step of the repair, which was done very quickly.

in all, it took about 1-1/2 weeks from start to finish, including shipping back and forth, for me to have my ipod working again in tip top shape.

i was very very pleased with the level of professional,prompt and satisfying service provided by milliamp. in the future i will have no hesitation to use, or recommend to friends and family, the fine work of milliamp

"i was at first reluctant to send my iPod off to a company in a different state than mine for repair. i read many good reviews and was convinced the company would take care of me just as well as they did the other customers, and they did. They gave me email updates through each stage of the repair process and even sent me a headphone jack extension to make sure my replaced headphone jack would stay working well. they packaged my device very thoroughly when sending it back after it was repaired. this company has such good reviews for a reason!"

"hey guys i didnt know wat to expet from u guys but all i know is that im usinng your services again and referring u guys to all my friends and family"

"I just wanted to let you know what a fantastic experience I had with your company! I ordered a battery kit for my 5G iPod, and I was very pleased with your instructions. I pulled the ribbon to the headphone jack loose, and was very frustrated. I figured I would have to purchase a new iPod. However, I slept on it, and this morning I thought maybe I could find a picture of where it needed to go on your website so I started poking around. I went to your FAQ, and was thrilled to find an answer to my exact problem, and great pictures. I was able to fix it, myself, and am thrilled. I just wanted you to know how much this non-technical woman appreciates your product, service and website. You have great prices, fast shipping, and thank you very much for the shipping discount.

I will definitely recommend your company to all my friends!

Thank you!

"I've had to change the battery on my iPod Classis Photo. I've done business with Milliamp LTD twice and couldn't be happier. I'd give them an 11 on a 10-point scale. I had tried to use a different company at one time, but am glad I went to Milliamp LTD. First, the directions for opening the case are crystal clear with more than a dozen accompanying photos to show you how things will look at every step. This is a great confidence builder especially the first time you pop an iPod open. Second, the tools actually work; they are only ones I've seen that do. Other companies' tools are too small and too soft to do the job. But third, and most important, is that their customer service is incredible, especially for a small purchase. Two examples: I changed the battery once because it wasn't holding a charge. A full battery would be dead the next morning. I put in a new battery from Milliamp and found the same problem. I didn't realize it at the time, but the FM transmitter I was using on the iPod never shut off, but continued to suck power from the iPod all night. The problem was my fault, but Milliamp sent a new battery with no questions asked. I had a dead battery last week and changed it with one from Milliamp. Everything went together smoothly, but the lock/unlock switch didn't work, so all the controls were inoperable. I sent an email and expected to be told to send it in with a check for diagnosis. But instead I got a long, pleasant email about what the possible problems and solutions might be. They'd send a new headphone assemply if nothing else worked. I popped the case open again and sure enough the first thing they suggested was the problem. The little connector between the backplate and the circuit board had come loose. I pushed it back on and, as they say in Canada "Bob's your uncle", everything worked fine. This is a great little compnay. Give them your business."

"I cou;dn't be happier using this company. Trust me, your device is in good hands. The entire process, from delivery, through repair and return is done in the highest professional manner, with constant and immediate communication. They actually ANSWER the phone if you have a concern or question, and they send you status emails every single step of the way. I rarely write reviews, but I am truly blown away by how professionally run this company is. They've got their act togather, trust them, and save yourself a ton of money over using Apple repair."

"So I realize how hesitant most people would be to send off their iPod. I was definitely one of those types. I marked down every day on my calendar through out the whole process. What made Milliamp so helpful was that they kept me informed the whole time on what I should expect to happen to my iPod, when it was going to happen, and when I should get it back. It made everything so simple. They were so nice about everything--they even sent me pictures of my iPod for me to gawk over. When I got my iPod back, it looked better than brand new. I would recommend this site to ANYONE thinking of sending their iPod off. The people there are fabulous. Thanks so much Milliamp!!!!!"

"I'll admit - I was ubber-skeptical about sending my precious 5th generation video iPod halfway across the country to a random company I found on the internet. But after extensive research where I found nothing but positive feedback, I took the chance and sent my device to them. And I was NOT disappointed. They are the most professional, reliable, reputable company! From the moment I placed my order to even after my device was mailed back, they were in constant communication with me. The turn-around time was less than 2 weeks using USPS. Their work is impeccable – it’s like my iPod is back in its original, brand-new condition. I will be referring all my iFriends to them for all their iProduct service needs."

"Great service and fast turn-around."

ipodjuice.com / Milliamp LTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ipodjuice.com / Milliamp LTD is not a merchant member
ipodjuice.com / Milliamp LTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!