Stores > Invitationstyles
  • Invitationstyle

Voice your opinion! Review Invitationstyles by clicking a star below.
2011-06-30

"The invitations came today and I was so pleased! For a great price I was able to get exactly what I wanted, including a proof read of the invites before they went to print. I will tell everyone about this site!!!"

2011-06-27

"Invitationstyles was great! I was able to make custom requests that were not on the website, at no extra cost. They e-mailed back clairfying questions and pictures prior to printing to ensure the designs were exactly what I wanted. I was very pleased with the look, price and level of service. I was impressed at how quickly the invitations arrived too!"

2011-06-22

"I was very pleased with the product I received. They kept in touch and kept me updated on my order. The only complaint I had was that I should have read the information and Q&A section first. It answered many of the qustions I had."

2011-06-21

"Beautiful shimmery envelopes :)"

2011-06-16

"Great company and product! Our order arrived quickly and the customer service was AMAZING! We changed our minds a few times on the wording and the customer service was very helpful and responded within 24 hours. The quality of our inviations are great (we ordered the folded invitation ZDI01). A few of cards were not folded perfectly, but the overall quality was great! My only complaint is that they did not provide me a tracking number for my shipment as they promised. Fortunately, I was home when it arrived.

Thank you invitationsyles.com!!

2011-06-02

"I love my invitations and have received numerous comments from guests how unique and beautiful they are. They have so many to choose from it was very hard for me to decide so I ordered samples -- definitely worth doing! It was still a tough choice when I got all the samples but it definitely helped me to decide especially since I had them customize invitations to my wedding colors. They also had several different papers to choose from which I thought was nice. I love the pearlized outer envelopes too!

I highly recommend this company for invitations. The quality is great, the customer service was exceptional, and they are so accommodating to get you invitations that are meaningful to the bride and groom.

The response time from when I placed the order, received the eproofs, iterated a few times, and then received the invitations was two weeks! Amazing!

Definitely two thumbs up!

2011-05-26

"The site is great. But the delivery was a bit of a hassle. We waited about a week or so for them to finally ship them over to us. Now we have to wait 1 to 4 days. Aside from that, customer service is really good and the product and options are divine. ,=}"

2011-05-10

"Amazing company!!!!!
This is the most amazing company. Their invitations are beautiful, the customer service is out of this world. They are so nice to deal with. They got my proofs to me very quickly, and worked with me on any Issues that I had without hesitation.
I was amazed at how fast I got my invitations. I had them like 3 or 4 days after I sent the email saying everything on the proof was correct.
I can not say enough good stuff about this company. If you are looking for invitations nice invitations and do not want to pay a ton of money, this is the company to go with. One other thing, most companies charge you extra for you RSVP cards and envelopes, not these guys, it is included in the cost and they print your address on the back of every envelope. The envelopes are really pretty to.
You will not be disappointed. I will tell everyone I know about them.
They are awesome!!!!!

2011-04-28

"Great product!!!! I was a bit concerned when I made the order that I may have compromised quality over the low low pricing... but when they arrived and I reviewed them They were great, good card stock and the envelopes were even nice! Outstanding and speedy communication. Then I received them within 10 days. I am very pleased and would definitely recommend invitationstyles! Thank you!"

2011-04-25

"Nice affordable quality invitations! Seller worked with me to get the invitations exactly like I wanted. And, I received them quickly! "

2011-04-23

"Great product, outstanding communication and speedy shipping! I LOVE my gorgeous wedding invitations! Thank you!"

2011-04-21

"All I have to say is WOW! The most variety and the best service I haved recieved! I was at a loss when looking for my invatations. About ready to give up when I found the web site of Invatationstyles.com. They have so much to choose from and there prices are out of this world affordable! The quality is also wonderful, so beautiful! I am telling all my friends about them and I would recomend them to anyone! Thank you so much Invatationstyles!!!!"

2011-04-21

"The service with invitationstyles is quick, and easy. I was very pleased with the speed and final outcome of my wedding invitations. I would recommend them to everyone! Their prices are great too!"

Share Invitationstyles's store rating

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!