" A very helpful representative was always on hand to give me advise or support, I actually changed the design and wording twice, but luckily we caught them just before it went to print, despite my fussiness they were very patient and polite."

"This vendor is a SCAM! They sent me the wrong samples, in the wrong colors and with no invitations, just envelopes. When I asked for a refund, they did not respond."

"Great product - very nice invitations. Arrived in a timely manner & the customer service was excellent"

"Excellent quality and customer service! I would definitely recommend invitationstyles to anyone looking for wedding invitations!"

"I loved my invitations! They came in quickly and they made any changes we asked them to. I received soooo many compliments on them.;)"

modified review This review was modified by lisawhite on December 25 2012 09:15:24 PM

"I received my invitations just as promised. The quality of the print was better than I expected. They did a great job with printing and mailing everything and reasonable price."

"We received our order last week and WOW!!!!!! We are so pleased!!! They look way better than in the proofs that were sent and the choice of the Pearl Cardstock paper was the best.
The pearly finish of the Pockets and outer envelopes was a pleasant surprise. We are happy.
The service and communication were excellent and the shipment was on time. Good job!!!

modified review This review was modified by yahb13 on December 06 2012 07:23:46 PM

"You'd think this was a "too good to be true" company, with how fantastic their prices are, how wonderful their customer service is, and how extremely fast their shipping is. I'm here to tell that that they are NOT "too good to be true" - they are the real deal, and I will recommend them to everyone!! Go to invitationstyles.com and you won't believe your eyes - or the amount of money you will save!!! :)"

"Amazing. Ordered my invitations and received them in less than a week. Although the original process was a little arduous, definitely worth the effort for such a great outcome at such a low cost. Would definitely reccomend to everyone"

"Wow! We received our invites so much faster than we anticipated and they look fantastic. We guestimated our number needed but realized we went overboard. Since we caught it prior to shipping, they were very accommodating with adjusting the numbers and promptly provided a full refund for the excess. I loved that we could play with the colors and the wording and that you customized it every time to show me exactly how they would look. The price was also fantasic. Thank you for a simple and quick way to do invites!"

modified review This review was modified by chickievikki on September 12 2012 08:16:02 PM

"I was a bit hesitant regarding ordering my wedding invitations on-line. I am now, not. I will order every invitation I need from Invitationstyles. I had multiple changes, each at different stages of ordering. Adding new correspondence, spelling, name changes. All was handled professionally. I even re-ordered an additional set of 20 and the process went smooth. Shipping was quick. I'm happy :)"

"Hi.. just received my wedding invitations today. I am so pleased since I ordered them in Spanish and i got exactly what I wanted. Perfect condition and very fast delivery.
Will recomend to others!!!! THANKS!!!!

"Amazing quality and amazing service loved the excellent communication and invitations were simply gorgeous!!! "

"I have never been treated so rudely by customer service in my life. I was a first time customer and ordered my wedding invitations and response cards through Invationstyles. I received the email to proof and everything looked great so I told them to print. When I received them in the mail the response cards were not what I had ordered or proofed. I contacted Invitationstyles through email and asked how I could fix the problem. The response I received back was flooring. I quote
"hi,
Glad to receive your email.
Have you ever thought the reason why we change the background color of the response cards?
People can write on black cards, and if they write something, you can not read them.
Thanks for your understanding."
I do understand that black backgrounds are difficult to read when you write on them but to have it brought to my attention in such a fashion is unforgivable in a company. This is obviously a problem they have had in the past but to bring it to someones attention in this manner is flooring. I do not recommend this company to anyone especially if you have never ordered invitations before. They are not helpful and very difficult to get in contact with if there is a problem.

Christine Roland Auburn, Georgia

"I received my invitations in the mail exactly on timely and in great condition! The look of the invitations are beautiful and exactly what I expected if not better. Would definitely use this company for other occasions. Timely processing and great product. Thanks so much!"

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!