• Rating 10.00/10 61 reviews

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
    Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Invitationstyles contact information

" A very helpful representative was always on hand to give me advise or support, I actually changed the design and wording twice, but luckily we caught them just before it went to print, despite my fussiness they were very patient and polite."

"After my attempt to make my own invitations ended in disaster and I had no budget left for the wedding stationery, a friend recommended Invitation styles because of their quality and price tag, so glad I went down that route. I would discourage any brides to make your own, it is just far too stressful."

"A great selection of designs that are easy to browse through, our cards came last month and turned out beautiful, I had so many comments about the invitations, which came as a huge surprise considering these were the part I put the least amount of money and effort into. "

"Beautiful invitations, I couldn’t be happier with them, customer service was excellent and they were very quick to process the order. Well worth the money! "

"Excellent quality and customer service! I would definitely recommend invitationstyles to anyone looking for wedding invitations!"

"I bought my invitations and thank you notes at invitationstyles.com and i was so pleased with how the invites turned out.
My husband and i were planning a very tight budget wedding and i really struggled finding a source for our invites. Their price was so good and i decided to chose one of their black and white selections (my wedding was black and white theme) and placed the order. Though their response was not that in time when we communicated, the service was sweet enough. I had my invites changed for several times. Each change i made ,i received a new email with a new image of the change. That was so considerate because i could clearly see what my cards were like after the changes.
Once i approved the proof they completed the order so quickly!!I got my invites within about 5 days!!I was thrilled by the invites, and they looked absolutely good and very economical for everything i received!!
Thank you so much invitationstyles.com!!The site is truly amazing!

"I loved my invitations! They came in quickly and they made any changes we asked them to. I received soooo many compliments on them.;)"

modified review This review was modified by lisawhite on December 25 2012 09:15:24 PM

"We received our order last week and WOW!!!!!! We are so pleased!!! They look way better than in the proofs that were sent and the choice of the Pearl Cardstock paper was the best.
The pearly finish of the Pockets and outer envelopes was a pleasant surprise. We are happy.
The service and communication were excellent and the shipment was on time. Good job!!!

modified review This review was modified by yahb13 on December 06 2012 07:23:46 PM

"I heard about this company from one of my friends. I am thrilled at my wedding invitations. They are just perfect for my wedding! Beautiful and good quality! Cheap but not looks cheap!Great and efficient customer service! Recommend!!! You will enjoy your shpping experience with INVITATIONSTYLES!"

modified review This review was modified by SARAH67555 on November 24 2012 08:08:57 PM

"I heard about this company from one of my friends. I am thrilled at my wedding invitations. They are just perfect for my wedding! Beautiful and good quality! Cheap but not looks cheap! Recommend!"

modified review This review was modified by SherrySmith33 on November 19 2012 05:40:47 PM

"You'd think this was a "too good to be true" company, with how fantastic their prices are, how wonderful their customer service is, and how extremely fast their shipping is. I'm here to tell that that they are NOT "too good to be true" - they are the real deal, and I will recommend them to everyone!! Go to invitationstyles.com and you won't believe your eyes - or the amount of money you will save!!! :)"

"Amazing. Ordered my invitations and received them in less than a week. Although the original process was a little arduous, definitely worth the effort for such a great outcome at such a low cost. Would definitely reccomend to everyone"

"Wow! We received our invites so much faster than we anticipated and they look fantastic. We guestimated our number needed but realized we went overboard. Since we caught it prior to shipping, they were very accommodating with adjusting the numbers and promptly provided a full refund for the excess. I loved that we could play with the colors and the wording and that you customized it every time to show me exactly how they would look. The price was also fantasic. Thank you for a simple and quick way to do invites!"

modified review This review was modified by chickievikki on September 12 2012 08:16:02 PM

"I was a bit hesitant regarding ordering my wedding invitations on-line. I am now, not. I will order every invitation I need from Invitationstyles. I had multiple changes, each at different stages of ordering. Adding new correspondence, spelling, name changes. All was handled professionally. I even re-ordered an additional set of 20 and the process went smooth. Shipping was quick. I'm happy :)"

"Hi.. just received my wedding invitations today. I am so pleased since I ordered them in Spanish and i got exactly what I wanted. Perfect condition and very fast delivery.
Will recomend to others!!!! THANKS!!!!