" A very helpful representative was always on hand to give me advise or support, I actually changed the design and wording twice, but luckily we caught them just before it went to print, despite my fussiness they were very patient and polite."

"This vendor is a SCAM! They sent me the wrong samples, in the wrong colors and with no invitations, just envelopes. When I asked for a refund, they did not respond."

"After my attempt to make my own invitations ended in disaster and I had no budget left for the wedding stationery, a friend recommended Invitation styles because of their quality and price tag, so glad I went down that route. I would discourage any brides to make your own, it is just far too stressful."

"A great selection of designs that are easy to browse through, our cards came last month and turned out beautiful, I had so many comments about the invitations, which came as a huge surprise considering these were the part I put the least amount of money and effort into. "

"Beautiful invitations, I couldn’t be happier with them, customer service was excellent and they were very quick to process the order. Well worth the money! "

"Fantastic service and surprising good quality for the price, I am so happy with the results! All my guests were extremely impressed with the cards, so I don’t actually need to recommend them to friends! "

"Great product - very nice invitations. Arrived in a timely manner & the customer service was excellent"

"Excellent quality and customer service! I would definitely recommend invitationstyles to anyone looking for wedding invitations!"

"I bought my invitations and thank you notes at invitationstyles.com and i was so pleased with how the invites turned out.
My husband and i were planning a very tight budget wedding and i really struggled finding a source for our invites. Their price was so good and i decided to chose one of their black and white selections (my wedding was black and white theme) and placed the order. Though their response was not that in time when we communicated, the service was sweet enough. I had my invites changed for several times. Each change i made ,i received a new email with a new image of the change. That was so considerate because i could clearly see what my cards were like after the changes.
Once i approved the proof they completed the order so quickly!!I got my invites within about 5 days!!I was thrilled by the invites, and they looked absolutely good and very economical for everything i received!!
Thank you so much invitationstyles.com!!The site is truly amazing!

"I loved my invitations! They came in quickly and they made any changes we asked them to. I received soooo many compliments on them.;)"

modified review This review was modified by lisawhite on December 25 2012 09:15:24 PM

"I received my invitations just as promised. The quality of the print was better than I expected. They did a great job with printing and mailing everything and reasonable price."

"We received our order last week and WOW!!!!!! We are so pleased!!! They look way better than in the proofs that were sent and the choice of the Pearl Cardstock paper was the best.
The pearly finish of the Pockets and outer envelopes was a pleasant surprise. We are happy.
The service and communication were excellent and the shipment was on time. Good job!!!

modified review This review was modified by yahb13 on December 06 2012 07:23:46 PM

"I heard about this company from one of my friends. I am thrilled at my wedding invitations. They are just perfect for my wedding! Beautiful and good quality! Cheap but not looks cheap!Great and efficient customer service! Recommend!!! You will enjoy your shpping experience with INVITATIONSTYLES!"

modified review This review was modified by SARAH67555 on November 24 2012 08:08:57 PM

"I heard about this company from one of my friends. I am thrilled at my wedding invitations. They are just perfect for my wedding! Beautiful and good quality! Cheap but not looks cheap! Recommend!"

modified review This review was modified by SherrySmith33 on November 19 2012 05:40:47 PM

"You'd think this was a "too good to be true" company, with how fantastic their prices are, how wonderful their customer service is, and how extremely fast their shipping is. I'm here to tell that that they are NOT "too good to be true" - they are the real deal, and I will recommend them to everyone!! Go to invitationstyles.com and you won't believe your eyes - or the amount of money you will save!!! :)"

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Invitationstyles is not a merchant member
Invitationstyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!