• intimates21

"Ordered a very cute tiger sweater from this shop through Amazon for my fiance and she loves it. Seems to fit very nicely too. Would definitely recommend and purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by Spibot on January 12 2015 10:10:58 AM

"I am very pleased with my recent purchases from "inimates21" through Amazon.......price was right and products are to die for!!!"

"I have bought several items that were intimates 21 from amazon for my wife and we have been very satisfied with them so far, definitely hand wash. All and all they have fit well (i would say that they do run a little small so when one size fits most really means fits most under size 10-12). But very nice!"

This review was modified by mmalme on December 05 2014 12:52:00 PM

"My order came in faster than I thought and I was very pleased with everything^.^! "

"I love the item and plus it was fast shipping and now me and my husband loves it thank you alot its very cute . Am very happy with the item and I be shopping here again"

"I was so thrilled to recieve my purchase so quickly way before estimated delivery.
Very please with my order I will definately order from you again
Linda

"I love love love this tank top. super cute & sexy. Good for clubbing. Fits perfect! Love it. This was my second product from intimates21.com. Prices are pretty good too & shipping."

This review was modified by SamantaSzpakowska on February 08 2014 07:33:13 AM

"BEWARE of this seller. I was their customer once. They never issued an invoice but charged my paypal account, without even providing a description of the items. I received the goods, which looked nothing like the website description, were the wrong sizes and colours and were very bad quality. I asked for a refund and sent the items back. The company promised to pay me a refund and refund the return postage once they receive the goods but has failed to do so after 4 months.

Once I returned the items, they completely ignored all my emails and I have not heard back from them since June.

So I am completely ripped-off not only with the money for the defective wrong items, but also with the expensive postage to Shanghai from the UK.

STAY AWAY or say good-bye to your money for nasty-looking unwearable apparel, which you will never be able to return.

"I just order ther I read reviews but I just wanted to try, which was stupid. I oreder Oct. 1st and it is now the 20th and they just ship it!!!! It was 10 days processing and 10days packaging? I read the F.A.Q's and there was never anything about packaging time. AVOID!!! Order there products through eBay so they have to follow rules!!!"

"Never order from this site. They are scam artists. I ordered one dress on April 22 waited an absurd amount of time only to find out that they sent me the wrong item. Note that not only was it the wrong item, but it was literally falling apart.
So, I sent them an email explaining the problem and they obliged to my request and were actually very nice about it. However, as soon as i get the actual item, I notice that there is a large noticeable rip on the front and parts of the dress look wrong from what I expected.
I have sent multiple emails since and it has already been over 3 weeks and still no answer.
Do -NOT- order from this site. Horrible service and defective items.

The ironic thing about this all is that they clearly state, "Warranty And After-Sale Service
All the products cover a 12-month warranty. We have a responsible customer service team to provide helpful after-sale services. Buying from us could not be any more reassuring." This is on their about us page. How ridiculous.

A warning to all: Always look at the reviews before you order from sites.

This review was modified by JadeRain on June 15 2011 12:52:28 PM

"This website is a total FRAUD and they don't deserve even one more customer!

They did not send me a third of my order, said it is not in stock but will arrive in 2 months. It's been 5 months now, and nothing!

What's worse, they have not returned ANY of my emails to customer service. Not one! I wrote so many times to see what's going on - I tried being polite, I tried asking questions, I tried begging, I tried threats - nothing.

So here I am warning people!

As for the clothes - I didn't expect much from the quality but what I received was severe disappointment even for my low expectations. The clothes did not look at all like the photos - horrible cuts / fit, wrong colors, weird sizes, non-matching details and very cheap materials.

So, my most sincere advice is, AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

"My review
I've ordered but never again. There customer service is really bad and the quality is even worse.
I ordered 4 items
I paid for upgraded shipping so I would have a tracking #
it shows up missing two items and one wrong item
So I only received 1 item out of three.
They said sorry and will ship out the two missing items and the fix the wrong item.
They said they shipped it out but didn’t use upgraded shipping, so no tracking #
Well 3 months later and still missing the items.
I’ve asked for them to ship again or refund but they said it’s not there problem if it gets lost in the mail.
They don’t respond to emails.

Never shop at intimates21

Share intimates21's store rating

intimates21 is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

intimates21 is not a merchant member
intimates21 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!