Stores > InfoUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review InfoUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

Great support

"Went really well. Grateful for the support."

This review was modified by PaleRobinEggBlueHornet on March 28 2017 12:00:21 AM

2017-03-22

Great Experience

"Marla was a pleasure to work with, made the process simple and helped with any questions I had. "

This review was modified by LightGoldenrodYellowMacaw on March 24 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-03-21

Rory & InfoUSA

"Hands down nothing but professionalism across the board."

This review was modified by JesseWroblewski on March 23 2017 06:00:02 PM

2017-03-20

Precisely as Requested . . .

"I was very pleased with the service and performance of InfoUSA. I requested a specific job title, age range and geographic area, and received prompt and effective service and delivery of the list. Very much appreciated!"

This review was modified by KirbyAsplund on March 22 2017 02:00:01 PM

Great Customer Service!

"The InfoUSA team is great! They're always so friendly and happy to help us with our client needs. They're always willing to work with us, no matter how complex the requests become. A true pleasure to work with!"

This review was modified by melissag16 on March 22 2017 11:30:02 AM

2017-03-20

What would I do without you!

"InfoUSA has been profoundly helpful on numerous occasions with building our customer contacts throughout our national company. Their service has definitely helped us to grow in areas we otherwise would have had difficulty establishing networking in. Thank you Info USA for being swift to respond and always available!"

This review was modified by MeganTucker on March 22 2017 09:00:07 AM

2017-03-20

Customer Service when you need it.

"I like using InfoUSA because a majority of the time, I never have to contact them. Lists are solid, online ordering is simple and fast. However, anytime I have made a mistake, or a client has changed criteria for a mailing at the last minute, they have always been willing to work with me. Brandon, our representative responds quickly to emails and is able to fix any issues I have had immediately. "

This review was modified by jmcdonald-635 on March 22 2017 09:00:07 AM

2017-03-13

More Transparency Needed

"Order taken but the full extent of their list limitations was not honestly presented resulting in around 10% useless data of which we were not reimbursed. Note that lists are compiled according to how businesses classify themselves, which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with InfoUSA curation tactics.

Also note that this is not a product review, but rather a public citation of how my request was handle. The impression was given that my request would be curated according to my specifications by the representative I spoke with. My contention is with the practice of the InfoUSA customer service representative I spoke with, not with the product delivered.

This review was modified by J.S.G. on March 15 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-18

Sarah Meyers is the Best Ever!!!

"Sarah has been doing a fantastic job servicing our InfoUSA account. She is very attentive and responsive to all of our needs. When we have questions or issues that need to be worked through, Sarah is ALWAYS there to take care of our needs.

Sarah in my opinion is a very valuable employee and InfoUSA should be very proud to have her as part of the team. In fact I highly recommend that she receive an increase in compensation.

This review was modified by BradfordOKeefeFuneralHome on March 17 2017 06:34:28 AM

2017-02-17

Sarah is a life-saver!

"Sarah Meyers has been my rep for a couple years now - and she always goes the extra mile for me. I missed her when she was away on maternity leave - the other reps were not as considerate, tending to just shuffle me off to the website to pull my own counts... which I could definitely do, BUT its nice to have someone who has ideas how I can improve the accuracy of my list and what minimums to buy to make the most of the money spent. I can't get that from a website. "

This review was modified by mollylangridge on February 21 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-16

Thanking Heather Bliujus for taking care of me so well -- she's got the touch!

"Over the past couple of weeks or more, Heather has worked with me to get a list that is targeted and well-planned based on her suggestions to fulfill my needs to hit local areas for the items for which I sell.

Heather was not only professional, but beyond understanding with my changes and so many piecemeal add-ons. I appreciated her courtesy and also her candor in helping me feel assured that it was not a bother for her to help me more.

I plan on getting more lists and larger lists, and the care and expertise that Heather provided has made me want to build these lists because I know they will be be well-structured and targeted per my needs.

Thank you so very much, Heather! You rock the DMAs and have helped me start moving forward in my new business.

Teresa

This review was modified by Tustan on February 21 2017 12:00:29 AM

2017-02-16

"i got the leads i needed in a timely manner at a price that was fair"

This review was modified by tafennell on March 17 2017 06:35:12 AM

Satisfied Customer

"I always receive the best customer service experience with Sarah Meyers and the rest of the InfoUSA team. They are very responsive."

This review was modified by patrickhhcllp on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-16

We love doing business with Jeffrey!

"Our ad agency has relied on Jeffrey and his expertise for several years. We continue to get great reviews from our clients. One in particular has incredible returns on their direct mail campaigns. We could not be happier!"

This review was modified by lisa-81415 on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-15

Super Service from Kelly Hine

"As always, Kelly is a TOP SHELF customer service representative that cares as much about serving my clients (I am an advertising agency) as I do. The fact that she is completely professional, dependable and fun to deal with makes my buying from Info USA a welcome and valued experience every time. "

This review was modified by otg340 on February 17 2017 12:45:02 PM

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.