Stores > InfoUSA

Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
2016-12-14

Great experience

"Very helpful and quick to respond"

2016-11-03

Great Marketing List

"InfoUSA provided another great list for the second year in a row. This list has allowed us to increase our marketing activity and increase leads that are coming into the sales department. "

This review was modified by elmoreb on November 03 2016 06:00:53 AM

2016-09-21

Good Job with lists

"I have been working with InfoUSA recently over the past 6 months and my rep Sidney has done a great job in terms of responsiveness and ensuring I get the lists that I am looking for. I recommend her and them."

This review was modified by edbec on September 21 2016 12:39:11 PM

2016-09-15

Feeling Good!

"I contacted InfoUSA and was immediately connected to a live person. This was my first experience with any direct mailing forum, but Mike made it so easy and within a half hour we were all set - I had my first mailing list! Very exciting!!! Starting out small, so I will be mailing them myself, but good to know there are many options and that Mike is there to assist. He even called me a few days later to see how things were going.
Hopefully, I will be sending out my first mailing later this week. (Just need to decide on the labels).
I feel like I have an addition to my team!

This review was modified by luv2learn_90064 on September 15 2016 06:37:14 PM

2016-09-13

"Bob Lauterbach has been great. Very helpful!"

This review was modified by mpchem on September 13 2016 07:09:27 AM

2016-09-12

Sassy Sarah

"Sarah is the BEST!.....always prompt, helpful and accommodating to my never ending changes to the criteria."

2016-09-12

Terrific customer service!

"Sarah Meyers is terrific! Always responsive and eager to assist and offer advice. Very positive and friendly, really a pleasure to work with!

Thank you Sarah!

This review was modified by TinaHri on September 12 2016 07:42:55 AM

2016-09-08

On my way to retirement

"Matthew WA extremely professional. He did a step by step process so I could understand the software I was interested in getting.
He listened to what my needs were.

This review was modified by all4onecom on September 08 2016 12:18:22 PM

2016-09-08

So simple

"Click on chat.
Tell them what you want.
Buy a great list.

This review was modified by YourIT on September 08 2016 08:21:11 AM

2016-09-07

Amazing service, amazing data!

"We could not be happier with the service and product we received from InfoUSA. They are truly the gold standard for a reason when it comes to marketing and contact data. The sales executive we worked with was extremely professional, knowledgable, and helped us make a purchase that maximized the value we received. InfoUSA will be the first and only source that we turn to in the future when we are in need of new leads."

2016-09-06

Great experience!

"Their products seemed to be up-to-date and accurate. Customer service is very satisfactory as well. Good product and great value. Professional organization."

2016-09-01

Great Service

"It seems most data companies are serve yourself so you have to figure out how to operate their software and if you have specific needs for your list, it becomes very hard to obtain without getting very frustrated. With Taylor (my account manager) I just tell her what I would like and voila - I have a list. Wouldn't it be nice if everything could be so easy!"

This review was modified by FaithPantel on September 01 2016 04:53:11 PM

2016-09-01

BRIDGET IS THE BEST!

"EVERY TIME I NEED ANYTHING FROM INFO USA BRIDGET IS ON TOP OF IT QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. SHES ALWAYS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. SHE IS 5 STAR IN MY BOOK!!"

2016-08-29

My "go to guy" for business lists

"I have worked with John Sheibal at Info USA for 10 years. I would recommend him highly for going above and beyond to find the lists that I need quickly and cost effectively. I would recommend John without hesitation. His direct phone number is 402-775-9077. This lists have been very helpful for business development activities and market research."

This review was modified by ericwiedenmann on August 29 2016 09:50:30 AM

2016-08-26

Excellent Service!!!

"Bridget O'Neill did a terrific job taking care of my business and data needs!!"

This review was modified by Mlbarbaro on August 26 2016 06:29:03 AM

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.