Stores > InfoUSA

Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
2017-02-17

Sarah is a life-saver!

"Sarah Meyers has been my rep for a couple years now - and she always goes the extra mile for me. I missed her when she was away on maternity leave - the other reps were not as considerate, tending to just shuffle me off to the website to pull my own counts... which I could definitely do, BUT its nice to have someone who has ideas how I can improve the accuracy of my list and what minimums to buy to make the most of the money spent. I can't get that from a website. "

This review was modified by mollylangridge on February 21 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-16

Thanking Heather Bliujus for taking care of me so well -- she's got the touch!

"Over the past couple of weeks or more, Heather has worked with me to get a list that is targeted and well-planned based on her suggestions to fulfill my needs to hit local areas for the items for which I sell.

Heather was not only professional, but beyond understanding with my changes and so many piecemeal add-ons. I appreciated her courtesy and also her candor in helping me feel assured that it was not a bother for her to help me more.

I plan on getting more lists and larger lists, and the care and expertise that Heather provided has made me want to build these lists because I know they will be be well-structured and targeted per my needs.

Thank you so very much, Heather! You rock the DMAs and have helped me start moving forward in my new business.

Teresa

This review was modified by Tustan on February 21 2017 12:00:29 AM

Satisfied Customer

"I always receive the best customer service experience with Sarah Meyers and the rest of the InfoUSA team. They are very responsive."

This review was modified by patrickhhcllp on February 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

2017-02-16

We love doing business with Jeffrey!

"Our ad agency has relied on Jeffrey and his expertise for several years. We continue to get great reviews from our clients. One in particular has incredible returns on their direct mail campaigns. We could not be happier!"

This review was modified by lisa-81415 on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

Super Service from Kelly Hine

"As always, Kelly is a TOP SHELF customer service representative that cares as much about serving my clients (I am an advertising agency) as I do. The fact that she is completely professional, dependable and fun to deal with makes my buying from Info USA a welcome and valued experience every time. "

This review was modified by otg340 on February 17 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-15

Speedy and knowledgeable service!

"The representative I work with, John Scheibel, is always on point to get us the data we need for U.S. Physicians and Patients.

Thank you Info USA!

This review was modified by Erchonia on February 17 2017 10:45:02 AM

2017-02-15

First class service and then some!

"The level of service Zach provided was second to none. He created geographic bounds for an area that was not predefined and he assisted will technical issues I was having. Zach worked with me to get the project done and done right. Thank you! "

This review was modified by MikeWW012 on February 17 2017 09:30:02 AM

Quick and Easy!

"I work with Zachary Baker from InfoUSA and he makes everything quick and easy! We have the list we need within the hour :)"

This review was modified by SPromotions on February 17 2017 09:45:01 AM

Speed of light.....

"Just want to thank John and the folks at infoUSA for the quick and dependable service - it's been outstanding!"

This review was modified by seldredge271 on February 17 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-02-15

All-in-all, the best in the business

"The customer service is top notch at InfoUSA, can't say enough on this point. Very responsive, very knowledgeable, very personable. Pricing is good if you buy enough bulk. The email contacts lists do have about 20% junk, so list scrubbing is requisite. Industries that are a bit more transient are particularly difficult (ie. Hotels, Higher Education, Restaurants, Advertising, etc.) However, this is an industry wide challenge and think that InfoUSA does as good a job as anyone on this issue."

This review was modified by dforester-42405 on February 17 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-14

Helpful sales people, but lists not up to date.

"We purchased an e-mail list for a specific business - there were 386 names on the list, but almost 75 of those e-mails came back undeliverable. So that means 20% of the e-mails I purchased were no longer useful or valid. This does dampen my sales campaign, and makes the list I purchased a lot smaller. I did a quick google search of several of the companies where the e-mail came back, and found a better e-mail almost instantly. They need more up to date lists. I understand some of the e-mails would be outdated, but 1/5 being wrong seems like a high amount, to me. Next time I may just spend the time compiling my own e-mail list instead."

This review was modified by _geekling on February 16 2017 01:30:02 PM

Jeffrey C. Is Awesome!

""I always get great service from Infogroup. Jeffrey is always very fast to respond to any inquiry I send him. I've never had a problem with any of the data purchased. We're very happy with InfoGroup.""

This review was modified by i_stanley on February 16 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

Thanks for the great service!

"Nick was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. He continued to follow-up with me until I found the perfect criteria for multiple lists I was working on for my organization."

This review was modified by wcmusic1899 on February 16 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-14

InfoUSA provides quality data and outstanding customer service

"InfoUSA provides quality data along with outstanding customer service. They are quick to follow up on requests and extremely helpful. "

This review was modified by pamela_colby on February 16 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-13

Heather is a Super Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It's really hard to find a good company these days with this level of professionalism. My account exec heather was amazing, she took care of me every step of the way. She went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend InfoUSA to all of my colleagues and to Heather as well. Thank you again for everything and I look forward to doing business with you again.

Best Regards,

Alex G.

This review was modified by alexgolbas on February 15 2017 11:00:02 AM

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.