Stores > InfoUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review InfoUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-09-15

John Baker

"John was very helpful and professional to work with."

2017-09-13

Amber with InfoUSA is amazing!

"A winning combination. Amber's knowledge, quick and professional responsiveness coupled with the great features supplied through infousa.com have been perfect for our business as we strive to meet our needs. One feature I found recently is in their chat window. As the representative I was dealing with was helping answer my questions, she asked me "I see Amber is available. Would you like to speak with her?" She was able to successfully connect Amber with me in the same chat window within seconds. It's nice when a company values the relationship part of the business. Amber has won my business for InfoUSA."

2017-09-11

WestPac CPA list

"Working with Kelly Hines is always easy and enjoyable. She is super fast and also has a great personality. "

2017-09-11

Excellent Service!

"Bob was excellent to work with. Very responsive and very affordable. Will definitely be using InfoUSA again.

Luke Dreiling
Covenant Church

2017-09-08

Citytech

"Professional, quick. Perfect!"

2017-09-08

Quick service and fast turn around time

"Good. They were prompt, had good info, and had my list to me moments after our purchase. Thank you! "

2017-09-07

They were GREAT!

"Amber was great to work with!!! Promote her!!!!"

2017-09-05

great thanks

"was wonderful! thanks so much will use again"

List Order

"I recieved my quote very quickly and Lindsey followed up with me within a day. The followup was a huge help as with my busy schedule i had forgotten to order the list for the job. Her call reminded me and ensured that i got what i needed done on my side. She took my payment right over the phone and i got the list immediately after the order, it was absolutely awesome!

Awesome Customer Service

"Pat is ALWAYS exceptionally helpful and he patiently assists while I have question after question. We appreciate all he does and are very pleased with the above and beyond service he provides and InfoUSA is the only company we work with."

Easy to work with

"Dannell was great to work with--very responsive and answered all my questions confidently."

2017-08-31

InfoUSA Experience

"InfoUSA is wonderful I have many companies that want my list business. I really don't buy that many of them but when I do there is only one, InfoUSA."

2017-08-29

Most fantastic products & customer service ever

"This company does it right! They have great products that truly get the job done fast! My Account Executive, Gina (she is the cat's meow!), was able to find a product that could accommodate our unique need for direct mail. The product has been working so well for us that it has greatly reduced the amount of time we were spending on putting together mail lists every week. Also, the list is a more complete list than what we have utilized in the past.
I am so pleased with the customer service and support that I am looking to do more with the company in the future. We will be looking into using them for Email Marketing and Search Engine Marketing as well.
Thanks so much!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"Super fast, quick and efficient. And the staff is REALLY friendly and on-top of their game. MAKES ME LIFE SO MUCH EASIER! THANKS GUYS!"

Good experience

"Really glad I found your service. In about 15 minutes, I had criteria set up for an email list, consulted with Mark - who does a very nice job, by the way - and purchased 375 new leads. I was pleased with how easy it was to set custom parameters for my list, and the price was very reasonable."

Share InfoUSA's store rating

InfoUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

InfoUSA is a merchant member
InfoUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.