Stores > infofree.com

• Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10

2016-05-24

Thanks Infofree!

"We used infofree to try direct mail marketing and found great success! The customer success team has been so helpful in helping us define our market with their easy-to-use platform. We plan on continuing to use Infofree for our direct mail marketing needs."

This review was modified by bradythompson12 on May 24 2016 10:15:28 PM

2016-05-22

Outstanding service!

"I'm very satisfied with their business data and friendly customer service. "

This review was modified by CCSolutions9 on May 22 2016 04:30:45 AM

2016-05-21

Good experience with them!

"Infofree.com is a great tool for finding specific customers, also the service was also very affordable for my small business."

This review was modified by JessiDesigns on May 21 2016 04:02:40 AM

2016-05-19

Great database!

" Great experience! I have purchased email lists from multiple places and Infofree is by far the most accurate. "

This review was modified by southMLLC on May 19 2016 01:41:52 PM

2016-05-19

Infofree Customer Service Rocks!

"Infofree has a great team following up and to assist you with your lists. The staff is friendly and give you great insights when you team up with them."

2016-05-18

"The unlimited sales leads and email Lists helped me with getting the new clients I needed. Infofree was the perfect tool to find the inside scoop before contacting potential clients. This has been proven to be the most valuable tool for my business. I recommend it for any small start-up!"

This review was modified by richj1972 on May 18 2016 07:29:03 AM

Outstanding experience!

"Friendly, helpful, and efficient! Overall great service!

This review was modified by TimothyW117 on May 17 2016 08:33:47 PM

Awesome tool!

"Infofree was a great resource for finding leads and turning them into customers . The crm has a lot of cool features, and their live chat made it very easy to get quick help."

This review was modified by yotengo on May 17 2016 08:13:35 PM

Great tool!

"The platform is great and easy to use. Their customer service is excellent! They helped me get set up and were able to answer all of my questions."

This review was modified by LongmontAuto on May 17 2016 04:38:21 PM

2016-05-16

Infofree.com has solid leads

"As a new small business owner Infofree has taken my business to the next level. "

This review was modified by MaxLumber66 on May 16 2016 08:10:50 PM

2016-05-16

Love my Leads!

"I've been so happy with the leads I've received from Infofree. It's really helped grow & scale my agency. "

This review was modified by BobRedford on May 16 2016 01:05:58 PM

2016-05-10

Get way to gain more customers

"infofree has helped me gain valuable access to new customers. I don’t know where my business would be without the leads I receive from infofree. It is invaluable

This review was modified by tpeterL on May 10 2016 07:17:35 PM

2016-05-10

I found new customers with infofree

"Infofree helped me find homeowner mailing lists for my area and I received many calls back on my mailers. I ended up getting several new customers for my landscaping business. I will continue to use the Infofree service to help me grow my company. "

This review was modified by bkelsey1956 on May 10 2016 11:44:55 AM

2016-05-08

Very Pleased

"Infofree is very user-friendly tool for creating direct mail & email lists. The customer service reps are always very helpful. They're always available to follow-up in case you have questions after you actually begin using the program. I highly recommend Infofree!"

This review was modified by stephstuart on May 08 2016 10:08:39 PM

2016-05-06

By far the best tool to get sales leads and mailing lists

"I was looking for a way to get new sales leads every month for my company, and I found that in infofree. Their service helps me get in touch with local homeowners and businesses. I've used several other avenues to try and reach prospects in the past, but with infofree I actually see results. I would highly recommend small business owners utilize this product to reach new customers. "

This review was modified by Dan.Winters on May 06 2016 10:33:21 AM

Share infofree.com's store rating

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.