infofree.com Reviews - infofree.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.90/10 208 reviews

infofree.com is not a merchant member
infofree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"You need fresh data.My name is Jessica and i'm with a company called Natimark we offer full service consumer data and I will fulfill your orders that are easy to print call me today! 248.979.1378"

"Saved me almost 40% in marketing expenses and that is before including revenue from new sales. I've recommended this product before and will continue to recommend it in the future."

"this is the worst service ever! I had a 1500 mailing in October 2013 and here it is January 2014 and I am still getting bounced invitations. I paid for the year( BIG MISTAKE )assuming they were reputable. They will not refund my money for the year. I've lost thousands of dollars due to this bad mailing. DON'T USE THEM, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY THEY ARE HORRIBLE!

Check out my pic..this is from a mailing of 1500. Each pile contains 25 envelopes that were returned due to "bad address". This doesn't even count the number of households that didn't return and threw it away.

Rating 4/102/5

"Tried to cancel my service. I cancelled before my renew date. They cancelled my service but continued to charge my card. When I emailed them about the issue, they refused to provide a refund AND refused to reinstate my service for the month that I paid.

Beyond that, the email list that I downloaded had a 70% bounce rate.

Mediocre product and HORRIBLE customer service.

"This used to be a good value a year ago when I started to use it, so I did not care about the low quality leads as much, but now it is an overpriced service with low quality product. Customer service is horrible as well very unknowleadgeble and rude staff."

"Everything is great so far!
Thanks.

Rating 4/102/5

"I am disappointed at how few email addresses are available. "

"Pretty disappointing!

Just cancelled a subscription that i've been dutifully been paying for the last 12 months, and havent really been using except today. They advertise a list of "Businesses with email addresses" which is what i want, but after trying 5 different reports, i find that the email addresses arent there.

I called and get told that I have a "Classic" subscription and was told that in order for me to download the list to actually GET the email addresses i need to subscribe to their new platform with a new set up fee of $100! Or, i could cut and paste 1000 email addresses into the spreadsheet...I might get a credit as a favour for my last month, even though i've been a loyal customer for 12 months, using it 1 month for a report or two. I cancelled immediately, and was told "over 50 bucks”?...well exactly!

So, beware, you're not getting what you think you're getting, i was rather brashly told that "nowhere do we say that you're actually getting the download of the email addresses on the Classic platform…” For a sales organization, poor customer service i have to say!

Rating 6/103/5

"No jumping up and down.
No heel clicking.

Rating 8/104/5

"Love the potential leads, but it would of been 5 star with a little more email on consumer side."

"so far we have been able to get the list we need---only wish these list were easier to print"

"In looking for Medicare Beneficiaries and their exact birth month and birth year I have been satisfied with infofree's accuracy."

Rating 8/104/5

"-1 star for having tons of duplicates. Also I've never seen B2B lists with so few contacts on them. What am I supposed to do when I follow up with a warmed up call? Hey, guy, did you get a postcard by chance?
And I work at a printing company so I've seen a few lists in my day.

"I work for the USA oversea, and i can´t to use yours services. "

"They are not just a ripoff but they hung up on me and said no refund when I never asked for a refund."