Stores > infofree.com

8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)
      1.877.448.0101
      help@infofree.com
      1.877.448.0101

Voice your opinion! Review infofree.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-17

Poor quality, poor service

"We signed up in 2015 for a year's worth of contacts so we could save on the monthly cost. I was unaware that I was signing up for an auto-renewed service. We used it for a few weeks and found that it was a waste of time. A year later I saw that it was auto-renewed on our CC and I contacted the company asking them for a refund as we had literally not used their site in 11 months and I was unaware we were set up for auto-renewal. They told me that was impossible.

When I asked to speak to a manager they sent me to an unnamed voicemail box. I called again after I heard no response and they told me the president would get back to me. After a few days, I did not hear back so I contacted them and got a voicemail. Then I emailed. Then called again. It became clear to me that they had my number on the caller ID and there were several occasions where I believe they didn't answer my call because they knew who I was.

After several weeks of trying to reach them, I finally was able to get a hold of another manager who told me they NEVER give refunds and it was impossible.

The only way I can explain all the happy reviews on this site, is that they are done by employees of the company. The contact information they provide is not good and they have horrible customer service.

2016-09-26

Info Free is GREAT!

"My Company uses info free's consumer database to find home buyers and sellers in a specific area. We then reach these consumers through different marketing materials. It is great that they have so many filters that let us find a specific targeted audience. In my opinion it is worth every cent because you have the lists forever and eventually make that money back through the leads generated by sending out to your audience! It is also a very easy product to use and customer support has never let us down!

Cindy Armour-Helm
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Capital Area

2016-09-07

One stop database

"Infofree has done the job for our sales team; we have now a one-stop place to get all the information we'd like to know about our industry. Our sales reps routinely check Infofree for elaboration of a prospect list. "

2016-09-06

A Great Way to Get New Leads

"Using Infofree has been a valuable way for me and my clients to get new leads. Because you can run searches and vet the contacts before you download them, you can make sure they are right before you pay for them - and before you call or mail to them. Like they promised, the information is more accurate and more current than other services. Highly Recommended!"

2016-08-23

Clearly a lot of relatives are leaving reviews

"I have been in B2B and Hospitality businesses for 25 years. Do yourself a favor and find a better quality operation to give your money to. They heavily rely on the fine print to circumvent ethics and good business practices."

2016-08-11

Exactly what you'd want from a list broker

"Pretty much what you'd expect from a list broker: you log on, pick the criteria you need, and out comes the list. Requires a membership but it includes a bunch of credits, so thats okay. The price feels a bit lower than some of the bigger companies and the lists are good quality.

I run a telemarketing business, and it's usual for maybe 35% to 40% of calls to be answered on the first attempt with a standard list. With the lists from InfoFree, its typically about 50% to 60%. That tells me they keep their data up to date more than the others, at least for the small to mid size business niches I target.

The other big plus is that you can preview everything about a lead before paying for a credit. With most list brokers, you pick the criteria and pay then you get to see if you got the right companies you want. With Infofree, you can see the entire record and you only use credits for exporting the leads you want. Huge plus, and helps you save on downloading leads that aren't useful.

2016-08-11

Don't go anywhere else for your leads!

"I have been a user of infofree.com for several years now and it just keeps getting better. From the quality of the leads to the customer service to the ability to drill down for a target market...it is just the best!

Don't waste your time or money with any of the other options out there. Go straight to infofree.com to get your next influx of hot leads now!

2016-08-01

Daily Operation

"Infofree has helped propel our daily operation by over 50%. By being able to access our own prospects, sky's the limit. All we have to do now is think."

2016-07-28

USE IT OR LOSE IT

" I have been utilizing the Infofree service for sometime now. It is a remarkable program that will increase your sales, and give you a tremendous potential for future prospects! I have found so many ways to accumulate solid leads. This program has given my sales people the opportunity to make great futures for themselves. But of course it also allows them to make a good living and maintain a fantastic repore with existing clients because of the CRM 101 program which allows them to store our valuable customers on their computers. Thanks Infofree for your hard work!"

2016-05-24

Thanks Infofree!

"We used infofree to try direct mail marketing and found great success! The customer success team has been so helpful in helping us define our market with their easy-to-use platform. We plan on continuing to use Infofree for our direct mail marketing needs."

2016-05-22

Outstanding service!

"I'm very satisfied with their business data and friendly customer service. "

2016-05-21

Good experience with them!

"Infofree.com is a great tool for finding specific customers, also the service was also very affordable for my small business."

2016-05-19

Great database!

" Great experience! I have purchased email lists from multiple places and Infofree is by far the most accurate. "

2016-05-19

Infofree Customer Service Rocks!

"Infofree has a great team following up and to assist you with your lists. The staff is friendly and give you great insights when you team up with them."

2016-05-18

"The unlimited sales leads and email Lists helped me with getting the new clients I needed. Infofree was the perfect tool to find the inside scoop before contacting potential clients. This has been proven to be the most valuable tool for my business. I recommend it for any small start-up!"

Share infofree.com's store rating

infofree.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

infofree.com is not a merchant member
infofree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!