• Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"As a technology company, I thought it would be easy to generate leads on my contact form. Boy was I wrong, but then I found this tool that got me started in the right direction. I still had to put the time in and work the leads. Info free was the best start to get my company off the ground and running. Thanks Infofree!"

"My company uses InfoFree to obtain new customers. We find their user interface extremely friendly and easy to use. We are able to search and find customers based on the segments we market and to. They give us the ability to obtain our lists for our email campaigns and our telemarketing campaigns. We can easily filter and sort their data into various software programs we use for marketing and sales. We highly recommend any size business to use InfoFree for their sales and marketing needs."

"we sell luxury cars to doctors, lawyers, professionals and wealthy business owners ...infofree.com gives us great sales leads for only $59.95 per month ...its such a great bargain...without this service. I will not be able to make my quota"

"I own a small business, and I use infofree's leads for a good chunk of my marketing activities. I've been a customer for almost half a year now. The interface is clean and easy to use, which is a major priority for me because my employees need to be able to access the service. There is no doubt in my mind that the leads have led to increased revenues. Looking forward to future updates!"

"I recently downloaded Infofree's new mobile app. I am thrilled to be able to access all of my prospect and customer information on my Android! When I'm preparing for a meeting with a prospect I use the app to access company information and any notes that I've taken. It also helps keep me organized with calendar reminders and prospect categories that are in the free contact manager. It's a big plus to an already good service."

"Infofree has helped me a good deal in getting good insurance leads. Their new homeowner data is a key reason why I’ve been successful over the past two years. Most people don’t know that new homeowners spend much more than established homeowners, so it’s a great market. I can’t speak for every industry, but for the insurance industry, Infofree can be a great value.

Also, I have used other lead systems in the past and Infofree is by far the easiest to navigate, select the criteria I am looking for at the current time and get my leads fast! In the insurance industy having access to leads when I need them and how I need them is critical.

modified review This review was modified by JasonBrown6700 on December 04 2014 08:56:26 AM

"I wanted to write a brief review just to say how great Cambria at Infofree was at helping me. I had a question about downloading data and she was super helpful. Once she showed me how to download, she went out of her way to teach me how to find the lists I need. She didn’t have to do that, but I appreciated it. Also, the site is really simple once you spend a little bit of time in it. I’m looking forward to using it."

"I used Infofree and I am very pleased! I obtained numerous requests for quotes and a major customer. I found the database very user friendly because I could scroll down the main page of multiple listings and quickly review the last date of contact, a brief note and the time of call back.
Additionally, the search for new prospects is extensive in its offering of features, locales, and valuable criteria. I found the executive by name and title most useful. It seemed to offer a non-ending supply of prospective contacts!
Of course, you have to do your job to get optimal usage from Infofree. It will not do your job, you need to work to make Infofree work for you. If you do your job, Infofree will prove to be a great resource. I am pleased with Infofree and would still be using it now, but my boss ordered another service and paid a lot more money for a year of service. When that year is up, I am going straight back to Infofree!
It worked for me and it can work for you. I highly recommend Infofree!

modified review This review was modified by albreneman on December 03 2014 10:05:50 AM

"Great service so far. We are using infofree.com lists to call local businesses. The data is not perfect but WAY BETTER than other companies we have tried. And for $49 per month it is a deal. "

modified review This review was modified by bestcleaning on November 26 2014 10:07:39 AM

"infofree.com is the best way to find new customers that i have found. "

modified review This review was modified by salesguru on November 25 2014 08:30:59 AM

"I'm giving an infofree review because small business owners and sales people should know about it. I've gotten hundreds of leads from infofree.com since I started using the service in February. I can customize my lists in many ways and it's very easy to use. I've tried other company's that offer sales leads and mailing lists, but infofree.com's leads have gotten me more clients. It's a great value...they could be charging a lot more than they do, haha. Anyway, that's my infofree review.

-Rick Hutton

"I am an insurance agent and use infofree.com to get email and phone lists. It's very simple to use and they're constantly updating their data. They just added a new contact manager, CRM101, which makes it much easier to manage my leads. As soon as I get an incoming call I type the phone number into CRM101 and pull up the prospect's company information and any notes I've made about the account. It has saved me time and made me more organized.

If you're with a large company, infofree.com probably isn’t your best option, but if you're with a small or medium-sized company, infofree.com will help you get new clients. From my experience, their data is better than their competitor's data, plus it costs less.

"Saved me almost 40% in marketing expenses and that is before including revenue from new sales. I've recommended this product before and will continue to recommend it in the future."

"This used to be a good value a year ago when I started to use it, so I did not care about the low quality leads as much, but now it is an overpriced service with low quality product. Customer service is horrible as well very unknowleadgeble and rude staff."

"Everything is great so far!
Thanks.

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.