• infofree.com infofree.com Elite Status
    • Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"The webinar was very informative, Grace answered my questions competently and was very friendly. She has a great presentation and was enthusiastic. I do think that, based off the other buttons and choices we saw in the presentation as we were shown more features, we probably could have touched a few other things, but otherwise, my questions were answered and Grace did a good job presenting."

"Grace did a great job explaining the options for the business webinar. "

"I love the weekly hot sales leads I can get with infofree.com. I'm in insurance, so finding people that have recently moved into their homes is a great feature. Plus, I can export my sales leads directly to their CRM101. And having the ability to research a business before I call with their business profiles is also helpful."

"Infofree.com is by far the most accurate database company I've ever worked with. Out of over 100 mailers, I didn't have any come back. Not to mention I can track the results – call backs, etc. – in the same system. Using this service has made my job infinitely easier. Thanks infofree."

"The CRM is fantastic! An easy way to keep tract of everything."

"I love the ease with which I can pull leads to engage in marketing efforts from anywhere in the country. I'm 68 years old and not particularly good with the web, but using Infofree was very intuitive to me.

"The webinar was very helpful and done very well. Grace was very thorough and helpful. I look forward to the next webinars."

"Great tool for getting mail/phone lists in volumes you can control.

Super for trickle marketing or fine tuning your message in small batches.

All the capabilities of the other guy at about half the price

"The webinar by Grace Horner was very informative. I will be attending more in the future.

Thanks,
Lambright Pest Control Services

"Good service. It's nice that you can search specifically for businesses with email, executives by title, and new businesses. I use all of those databases, plus there are many more that I haven’t used yet."

"Infofree's sales leads are as advertised. I love that I can drill down to the exact market I need to reach. I can't tell you how much time and money I've spent in the past targeting an audience that was too broad."

"It's easy to use, it's fast and it's affordable. Our non-profit organization has been able to grow and serve many people."

"Infofree has been a great asset to my business marketing. Overall the system is simple to use. I've worked with their customer service department, and they helped walk me through using the database. I highly recommend the service. "

"I have been using a leads provider for years and recently subscribed to infofree to supplement it. When I realized that Infofree gives me everything the other service gives me (and more) for a cheaper price, I decided to cancel the other company."

"Infofree.com is a great value. Honestly, they should be charging more. By saving money on leads, we expect to hire new employees and produce new sales on a continual basis."

Share infofree.com's store rating

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.