Stores > infofree.com

• Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-03-09

Info Free is a great resource

"Info Free has enabled us to reach residential and business consumers at a very specific level. Whether it is small businesses or specific incomes, InfoFree can pull very specific demographics.

This review was modified by store5642 on March 09 2016 09:38:09 AM

2016-03-07

Best value for quality data!

I have used Infofree.com for about 2 years, and before I had my own account, my coworkers also had accounts. We’ve been relying on Infofree for quite some time now. The CRM they have built into the site makes it good, because you don’t always have to export the leads. After switching to Infofree, we have had substantial financial growth.

This review was modified by Berryperformance on March 07 2016 05:45:51 PM

2016-02-18

very satisfied customer

"This thing is great! I made my money back with brand new customers in 19 days. I cant wait to start another email campaign!"

This review was modified by BigFisherman on February 19 2016 12:25:47 PM

2016-02-18

Excellent!

"Great leads helped me get new customers, and great customer service too!"

This review was modified by BemisCowboy on February 18 2016 05:05:42 PM

2016-02-17

Everyone needs to subscribe!!

"Infofree has helped me grow my small business so much in such a short period of time. We started using it for making cold calls to consumers. We had tried out their competitors as well but Infofree is so user friendly, the customer service team is always so helpful and their contact manager makes everything so easy for us. Plus, their pricing is so good for the quality of data. It's almost unbelievable. It pays for itself. I couldn't be more happy that a friend recommended me to try them out. Thank you Infofree. You are second to none!!"

This review was modified by Tessa29 on February 17 2016 08:21:22 PM

2016-02-17

Helped me get more sales!

"Love Infofree!! It helped me to get more sales!"

This review was modified by swagj on February 17 2016 07:20:02 PM

2016-02-17

Great lead generation tool at a great price

"The website is easy to use and within weeks I found new customers. The built in contact manager for prospects and customers is really helpful, mobile and included at no extra cost. "

This review was modified by Luannradfo on February 17 2016 06:49:17 PM

Amazing!

"This service is absolutely amazing! I signed up 3 weeks ago and just closed my fourth deal bring total revenue brought in up to $5,000! The service paid for itself in the first 2 days! If you need leads, you can't go wrong with infofree.com. The accuracy of the leads has been very refreshing after using a few other lead generation tools! A++ rating in my book!"

This review was modified by Topclass1721 on February 19 2016 05:35:14 AM

2016-02-17

If you don't have a money tree, infofree.com is the next best thing

"I'm a tech enthusiast and started my own consulting company a few years ago. I didn't know how to find new customers, I wasn't out going enough to walk into businesses and offer my services, and worst of all, I wasn't making any money...

But EVERYTHING has changed since I signed up for infofree.com. I'm reaching out to people I've never met but found on infofree.com by doing a simple search. In the first 2 months, I was finding enough clients I was able to hire another employee.

Now I have almost 10 employees, We all have accounts with infofree.com and things are going great!

2016-02-15

Great Lead Finder!

"Great lists for insurance industry. I use Infofree as my main lead source and CRM."

This review was modified by RodHarris on February 15 2016 12:13:59 PM

2016-02-15

Access lists whenever you need them

"I was purchasing individual mailing lists for several years for my consulting company. I was recommended by a friend to check out an infofree subscription. I started out with the free trial, and really liked the service. Their customer support team helped me create my first few mailing lists, and were very helpful. I really like the option of accessing the mailing lists I need at any time of the day. Thank you infofree. "

This review was modified by LindaHerst on February 15 2016 08:23:18 AM

2016-02-09

wonderful!!!!

"Info free has helped my life significantly! They helped me to connect with sales lead that I would otherwise not be able to reach. Being able to have the capability to access a wide range of leads makes it possible for me to continue to grow my business and prosper! "

This review was modified by Larryhasting on February 09 2016 12:49:28 PM

2016-01-29

Great tool for small businesses

"I have an insurance company and was looking for a CRM to help with reaching new potential customers. I decided to try infofree and was really happy with the results. I've gained new customers and anytime i have any questions the customer support team is very helpful. They also offer webinars to help me find new ways to prospect. I would highly recommend using this company."

2015-12-17

"I received additional training on how to use there service. This was actually the first time this was a option for any business online service I used. I would be great if that was the norm. I highly appreciate the opportunity it gave me to get more out of their service."

2015-12-15

"Great value. Definitely check out their huge business email database. "

Share infofree.com's store rating

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.