• infofree.com
    • Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10

"I have been using a leads provider for years and recently subscribed to infofree to supplement it. When I realized that Infofree gives me everything the other service gives me (and more) for a cheaper price, I decided to cancel the other company."

"Infofree.com is a great value. Honestly, they should be charging more. By saving money on leads, we expect to hire new employees and produce new sales on a continual basis."

"I've done a lot of research into finding business email addresses. Even though they're not 100% accurate, Infofree's are the best that I've found by a mile. You wouldn't believe how many companies sell business emails that bounce 75% of the time. I'd give them 5/5 if they sold consumer emails, although I don't think any company has a good list of consumer email addresses."

"Super easy to use, very affordable, and great customer service. Well worth the low price."

"This company's mobile app is a steal as far as value. I don't pay for their lead service, but I can still look up business credit reports. When I start looking for sales leads, I'll pick infofree.com because they will probably be a good value."

"Infofree.com is a bargain beyond competition, no salesperson should be without it. It has the best quality leads and the best competitive price in the market."

"Michael helped me find the exact lists that I needed. Great service."

"Considering my limited time as a new business owner, I typically don't write product reviews or recommendations. Not to mention that I find the internet world pretty chaotic with poor credibility. But this time, I was so pleased that I am coming here on my own account to recommend/review. Infofree.com is indubitably the best product in the market right now for finding mailing lists and growing a business. I sell custom made t-shirts to business organizations and don't really have an online presence. Most of my business happens by word of mouth and mailings. Through infofree.com's mailing lists, I have literally doubled the business. The top two things that made me so happy with infofree.com are their high quality data and customer service. I say data quality because of the amazing response on my mailings. And customer service, because of their commendable patience in walking a computer illiterate like me through their online system.

I highly recommend their service if one wants to grow a small business and find new prospects

"The best app I have ever used to get accurate leads while I am out and about!.
If I can use it with ease then anybody can and should!

"I decided to give Infofree a try because they don’t charge extra for business email addresses, unlike their competitors. I’ve been wanting to try email marketing so that I’m not just relying on direct mail and cold calling to reach potential customers. I’m pleased with the results so far. You’re never going to have a 100% email delivery rate, but it’s been much better than expected. "

"I run a consulting company and have used infofree.com’s sales leads to build my business from the ground up. I’m based out of Virginia and got my first clients through referrals. When I expanded to new areas in the Carolinas and Georgia I couldn’t rely on new referrals. Infofree was great for reaching out to prospective clients and increasing my client base. I am very impressed by the depth of contact information available. Infofree.com rocks!"

"My company uses InfoFree to obtain new customers. We find their user interface extremely friendly and easy to use. We are able to search and find customers based on the segments we market and to. They give us the ability to obtain our lists for our email campaigns and our telemarketing campaigns. We can easily filter and sort their data into various software programs we use for marketing and sales. We highly recommend any size business to use InfoFree for their sales and marketing needs."

"I own a small business, and I use infofree's leads for a good chunk of my marketing activities. I've been a customer for almost half a year now. The interface is clean and easy to use, which is a major priority for me because my employees need to be able to access the service. There is no doubt in my mind that the leads have led to increased revenues. Looking forward to future updates!"

"I used Infofree and I am very pleased! I obtained numerous requests for quotes and a major customer. I found the database very user friendly because I could scroll down the main page of multiple listings and quickly review the last date of contact, a brief note and the time of call back.
Additionally, the search for new prospects is extensive in its offering of features, locales, and valuable criteria. I found the executive by name and title most useful. It seemed to offer a non-ending supply of prospective contacts!
Of course, you have to do your job to get optimal usage from Infofree. It will not do your job, you need to work to make Infofree work for you. If you do your job, Infofree will prove to be a great resource. I am pleased with Infofree and would still be using it now, but my boss ordered another service and paid a lot more money for a year of service. When that year is up, I am going straight back to Infofree!
It worked for me and it can work for you. I highly recommend Infofree!

modified review This review was modified by albreneman on December 03 2014 10:05:50 AM

"Great service so far. We are using infofree.com lists to call local businesses. The data is not perfect but WAY BETTER than other companies we have tried. And for $49 per month it is a deal. "

modified review This review was modified by bestcleaning on November 26 2014 10:07:39 AM

Share infofree.com's store rating

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.