• Address: 1300 S El Camino Real Suite #380
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"I was fooled too. I guy there named Matt fooled me into a 12 month subscription and then they completely switched my services in the middle of my paid up subscription. I hope they go bankrupt and continue to loose customers. "

"I used there service and they said it was a no risk free trial. I spoke to a rep and he told me there was a $49.95 fee that i would get if i;m not happy. He never mentioned that there is a $49.95 one time non refundable set up fee. The they said i can't my money refunded because i downloaded a list. The list i downloaded was to mail it had bad addresses.
I ask the agent how would i know if the list was genuine if I din;t mail it. She told me she is not going to argue with me about and basically it's to bad for you. Buyer be ware there no risk warranty is not no risk.

I paid them $100.00 for a bad list and plus all the postage I spent for nothing. Bob B Gilbert AZ

modified review This review was modified by BOBINS on October 01 2014 03:29:24 PM

"Don't be bamdoozled by this company. They will trick you info a $1 trial, then hit you with subscription fees. Also, they charge you for "one time set up fees" of $69.95 that they do not state ANYWHERE in their magazine ad, or state in any of your conversations with them. Also, after telling them we are not ready to register, they automatically roll your subscription of $1 info a $120 charge to your card. Frauds. Dishonest. Illegal transactions... Furthermore, I decided to wait on my subscription with them because the critical content I was seeking is lacking or otherwise missing from what they are able to provide. Additionally, they state MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, yet refuse to refund your money. TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!"

"I'm giving an infofree review because small business owners and sales people should know about it. I've gotten hundreds of leads from infofree.com since I started using the service in February. I can customize my lists in many ways and it's very easy to use. I've tried other company's that offer sales leads and mailing lists, but infofree.com's leads have gotten me more clients. It's a great value...they could be charging a lot more than they do, haha. Anyway, that's my infofree review.

-Rick Hutton

"I am an insurance agent and use infofree.com to get email and phone lists. It's very simple to use and they're constantly updating their data. They just added a new contact manager, CRM101, which makes it much easier to manage my leads. As soon as I get an incoming call I type the phone number into CRM101 and pull up the prospect's company information and any notes I've made about the account. It has saved me time and made me more organized.

If you're with a large company, infofree.com probably isn’t your best option, but if you're with a small or medium-sized company, infofree.com will help you get new clients. From my experience, their data is better than their competitor's data, plus it costs less.

"Saved me almost 40% in marketing expenses and that is before including revenue from new sales. I've recommended this product before and will continue to recommend it in the future."

"this is the worst service ever! I had a 1500 mailing in October 2013 and here it is January 2014 and I am still getting bounced invitations. I paid for the year( BIG MISTAKE )assuming they were reputable. They will not refund my money for the year. I've lost thousands of dollars due to this bad mailing. DON'T USE THEM, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY THEY ARE HORRIBLE!

Check out my pic..this is from a mailing of 1500. Each pile contains 25 envelopes that were returned due to "bad address". This doesn't even count the number of households that didn't return and threw it away.

"Tried to cancel my service. I cancelled before my renew date. They cancelled my service but continued to charge my card. When I emailed them about the issue, they refused to provide a refund AND refused to reinstate my service for the month that I paid.

Beyond that, the email list that I downloaded had a 70% bounce rate.

Mediocre product and HORRIBLE customer service.

"This used to be a good value a year ago when I started to use it, so I did not care about the low quality leads as much, but now it is an overpriced service with low quality product. Customer service is horrible as well very unknowleadgeble and rude staff."

"Everything is great so far!
Thanks.

"I am disappointed at how few email addresses are available. "

"Pretty disappointing!

Just cancelled a subscription that i've been dutifully been paying for the last 12 months, and havent really been using except today. They advertise a list of "Businesses with email addresses" which is what i want, but after trying 5 different reports, i find that the email addresses arent there.

I called and get told that I have a "Classic" subscription and was told that in order for me to download the list to actually GET the email addresses i need to subscribe to their new platform with a new set up fee of $100! Or, i could cut and paste 1000 email addresses into the spreadsheet...I might get a credit as a favour for my last month, even though i've been a loyal customer for 12 months, using it 1 month for a report or two. I cancelled immediately, and was told "over 50 bucks”?...well exactly!

So, beware, you're not getting what you think you're getting, i was rather brashly told that "nowhere do we say that you're actually getting the download of the email addresses on the Classic platform…” For a sales organization, poor customer service i have to say!

"No jumping up and down.
No heel clicking.

"Love the potential leads, but it would of been 5 star with a little more email on consumer side."

"so far we have been able to get the list we need---only wish these list were easier to print"

infofree.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

infofree.com is not a merchant member
infofree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!