• Address: 11211
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

"I decided to give Infofree a try because they don’t charge extra for business email addresses, unlike their competitors. I’ve been wanting to try email marketing so that I’m not just relying on direct mail and cold calling to reach potential customers. I’m pleased with the results so far. You’re never going to have a 100% email delivery rate, but it’s been much better than expected. "

"Infofree has more than just hot sales leads. I use the business credit reports to analyze the nearby competitors of all my prospects.

Good Value

"What a wonderful service and so inexpensive...i sell wireless phones to doctors, lawyers, accountants ...i love the quality of sales leads ...i have turned my other colleagues onto it"

"Fascinating product. Looks like some of the best data that I've seen in the industry. Love the information available."

"I run a consulting company and have used infofree.com’s sales leads to build my business from the ground up. I’m based out of Virginia and got my first clients through referrals. When I expanded to new areas in the Carolinas and Georgia I couldn’t rely on new referrals. Infofree was great for reaching out to prospective clients and increasing my client base. I am very impressed by the depth of contact information available. Infofree.com rocks!"

"I work in wealth management and infofree gives me great sales leads! Its easy to use and very affordable! "

"As a technology company, I thought it would be easy to generate leads on my contact form. Boy was I wrong, but then I found this tool that got me started in the right direction. I still had to put the time in and work the leads. Info free was the best start to get my company off the ground and running. Thanks Infofree!"

"My company uses InfoFree to obtain new customers. We find their user interface extremely friendly and easy to use. We are able to search and find customers based on the segments we market and to. They give us the ability to obtain our lists for our email campaigns and our telemarketing campaigns. We can easily filter and sort their data into various software programs we use for marketing and sales. We highly recommend any size business to use InfoFree for their sales and marketing needs."

"Infofree.com has come in very useful for my sales team. I previously worked for a company as a Sales Manager and my outside representatives each had access through Infofree.com. This allowed them to reach the clients that they specifically were not aware were at their access. Sales division grew 57% in the first year while utilizing Infofree.com

Recently, I chose to leave my previous company to start my own distribution company. Currently my 2 sales reps use Infofree.com and this is allowing them to grow their clientele by 30% in the first 3 months. I have utilized other lead generation tools and have found Infofree.com to be the most accurate and easy to use among all tools available in the market. Look forward to continued success with Infofree.com to build my current business and become one of the leaders in the industry. I look to use Infofree.com to expand my company to surrounding states.

Joseph Braun
JDB Distribution

"we sell luxury cars to doctors, lawyers, professionals and wealthy business owners ...infofree.com gives us great sales leads for only $59.95 per month ...its such a great bargain...without this service. I will not be able to make my quota"

"I own a small business, and I use infofree's leads for a good chunk of my marketing activities. I've been a customer for almost half a year now. The interface is clean and easy to use, which is a major priority for me because my employees need to be able to access the service. There is no doubt in my mind that the leads have led to increased revenues. Looking forward to future updates!"

"I recently downloaded Infofree's new mobile app. I am thrilled to be able to access all of my prospect and customer information on my Android! When I'm preparing for a meeting with a prospect I use the app to access company information and any notes that I've taken. It also helps keep me organized with calendar reminders and prospect categories that are in the free contact manager. It's a big plus to an already good service."

"Infofree has helped me a good deal in getting good insurance leads. Their new homeowner data is a key reason why I’ve been successful over the past two years. Most people don’t know that new homeowners spend much more than established homeowners, so it’s a great market. I can’t speak for every industry, but for the insurance industry, Infofree can be a great value.

Also, I have used other lead systems in the past and Infofree is by far the easiest to navigate, select the criteria I am looking for at the current time and get my leads fast! In the insurance industy having access to leads when I need them and how I need them is critical.

modified review This review was modified by JasonBrown6700 on December 04 2014 08:56:26 AM

"I wanted to write a brief review just to say how great Cambria at Infofree was at helping me. I had a question about downloading data and she was super helpful. Once she showed me how to download, she went out of her way to teach me how to find the lists I need. She didn’t have to do that, but I appreciated it. Also, the site is really simple once you spend a little bit of time in it. I’m looking forward to using it."

"I used Infofree and I am very pleased! I obtained numerous requests for quotes and a major customer. I found the database very user friendly because I could scroll down the main page of multiple listings and quickly review the last date of contact, a brief note and the time of call back.
Additionally, the search for new prospects is extensive in its offering of features, locales, and valuable criteria. I found the executive by name and title most useful. It seemed to offer a non-ending supply of prospective contacts!
Of course, you have to do your job to get optimal usage from Infofree. It will not do your job, you need to work to make Infofree work for you. If you do your job, Infofree will prove to be a great resource. I am pleased with Infofree and would still be using it now, but my boss ordered another service and paid a lot more money for a year of service. When that year is up, I am going straight back to Infofree!
It worked for me and it can work for you. I highly recommend Infofree!

modified review This review was modified by albreneman on December 03 2014 10:05:50 AM

infofree.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

infofree.com is a merchant member
infofree.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.