• Address: 1300 S El Camino Real Suite #380
    • Contact: help@infofree.com
    • Phone: 1.877.448.0101
    • Customer Support: 1.877.448.0101
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Great service so far. We are using infofree.com lists to call local businesses. The data is not perfect but WAY BETTER than other companies we have tried. And for $49 per month it is a deal. "

modified review This review was modified by bestcleaning on November 26 2014 10:07:39 AM

"I love the service that i can see my customers and prospects on a map and i can do a background check on my prospects,and only$59.95 per month...its a steal"

modified review This review was modified by insurancemaster on November 25 2014 03:44:22 PM

"infofree.com is the best way to find new customers that i have found. "

modified review This review was modified by salesguru on November 25 2014 08:30:59 AM

"I've had infofree for several years now (since 2011) and have been quite happy UP TO NOW!...

They renewed my account without notification, then when I called to change over to a monthly (due to way too much bad information from their database) I was informed that there is now a 500 lead per month maximum, (I have been unlimited all this time) and if I didn't like it then cancel my subscription and call our parent company.

That's a fine thank you for being loyal to their service. F-U and go away!

What a miserable group of people to work with. They will not even honor their own commitments (contracts) to their paid customers (sounds like a great time for a class action lawsuit here).

Don't waste your time thinking that you're getting something worthwhile with this company. Their data accuracy is less than 60%! Not even worth the effort!

modified review This review was modified by ms159753 on November 10 2014 10:58:33 AM

"I was fooled too. I guy there named Matt fooled me into a 12 month subscription and then they completely switched my services in the middle of my paid up subscription. I hope they go bankrupt and continue to loose customers. "

"I used there service and they said it was a no risk free trial. I spoke to a rep and he told me there was a $49.95 fee that i would get if i;m not happy. He never mentioned that there is a $49.95 one time non refundable set up fee. The they said i can't my money refunded because i downloaded a list. The list i downloaded was to mail it had bad addresses.
I ask the agent how would i know if the list was genuine if I din;t mail it. She told me she is not going to argue with me about and basically it's to bad for you. Buyer be ware there no risk warranty is not no risk.

I paid them $100.00 for a bad list and plus all the postage I spent for nothing. Bob B Gilbert AZ

modified review This review was modified by BOBINS on October 01 2014 03:29:24 PM

"Don't be bamdoozled by this company. They will trick you info a $1 trial, then hit you with subscription fees. Also, they charge you for "one time set up fees" of $69.95 that they do not state ANYWHERE in their magazine ad, or state in any of your conversations with them. Also, after telling them we are not ready to register, they automatically roll your subscription of $1 info a $120 charge to your card. Frauds. Dishonest. Illegal transactions... Furthermore, I decided to wait on my subscription with them because the critical content I was seeking is lacking or otherwise missing from what they are able to provide. Additionally, they state MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, yet refuse to refund your money. TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!"

"I'm giving an infofree review because small business owners and sales people should know about it. I've gotten hundreds of leads from infofree.com since I started using the service in February. I can customize my lists in many ways and it's very easy to use. I've tried other company's that offer sales leads and mailing lists, but infofree.com's leads have gotten me more clients. It's a great value...they could be charging a lot more than they do, haha. Anyway, that's my infofree review.

-Rick Hutton

"I am an insurance agent and use infofree.com to get email and phone lists. It's very simple to use and they're constantly updating their data. They just added a new contact manager, CRM101, which makes it much easier to manage my leads. As soon as I get an incoming call I type the phone number into CRM101 and pull up the prospect's company information and any notes I've made about the account. It has saved me time and made me more organized.

If you're with a large company, infofree.com probably isn’t your best option, but if you're with a small or medium-sized company, infofree.com will help you get new clients. From my experience, their data is better than their competitor's data, plus it costs less.

"Saved me almost 40% in marketing expenses and that is before including revenue from new sales. I've recommended this product before and will continue to recommend it in the future."

"this is the worst service ever! I had a 1500 mailing in October 2013 and here it is January 2014 and I am still getting bounced invitations. I paid for the year( BIG MISTAKE )assuming they were reputable. They will not refund my money for the year. I've lost thousands of dollars due to this bad mailing. DON'T USE THEM, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY THEY ARE HORRIBLE!

Check out my pic..this is from a mailing of 1500. Each pile contains 25 envelopes that were returned due to "bad address". This doesn't even count the number of households that didn't return and threw it away.

"Tried to cancel my service. I cancelled before my renew date. They cancelled my service but continued to charge my card. When I emailed them about the issue, they refused to provide a refund AND refused to reinstate my service for the month that I paid.

Beyond that, the email list that I downloaded had a 70% bounce rate.

Mediocre product and HORRIBLE customer service.

"This used to be a good value a year ago when I started to use it, so I did not care about the low quality leads as much, but now it is an overpriced service with low quality product. Customer service is horrible as well very unknowleadgeble and rude staff."

"Everything is great so far!
Thanks.

"I am disappointed at how few email addresses are available. "

infofree.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

infofree.com is not a merchant member
infofree.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!