Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Really great service, fast, will use again"

modified review This review was modified by 123zephyr on November 25 2014 12:13:19 AM

"Good experience. I bought the gold and within 5 min I had it in my inventory. "

modified review This review was modified by dragonhed on November 24 2014 07:29:09 PM

"Imbuygold.com is a SCAM. I paid for 15,000 gold and never got it. Wasted hours waiting in game for it. Days later I have had no response after trying to contact them. Thanks imbuygold.com!"

modified review This review was modified by imbuygoldsucks on November 08 2014 08:57:20 PM

"Do not get scammed by imbuygold.com They will take your money and not deliver any gold to you or provide you a refund. Also, all the positive reviews on here are fake and probably from the seller as you can see the exact wording is duplicated multiple times not only on this site but on other review sites. I purchased $40 in gold it's been several months now and no delivery. They used to respond with that they'll deliver my gold in 24 hours. But after daily messages to them and receiving the same response I gave up. Eventually I started asking for a refund. But every 24 hours I instant message them and they provide the same bullsh*t answer that they'll deliver my refund in 24 hours. And now whenever I attempt to IM them they answer in the beginning with how may i help you and to provide them my order # but after that all I get is silence. Take a look at all the real responses on here which are the negative ones and stay away from this site."

modified review This review was modified by Mannycj on October 28 2014 10:20:23 AM

"I spent $20 on 20,000g and like all of you, was scammed.
YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY TO KNOW, PAYPAL IS NOW AWARE OF THEIR SCAM AND HAS BANNED THEM FROM EVER USING PAYPAL AGAIN. THEIR FUNDS HAVE BEEN TURNED OVER TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT FOR INVESTIGATION. ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PAID BACK YET, AND WHERE FORTUNANT ENOUGH TO USE PAYPAL, PAYPAL IS REFUNDING ALL PAYMENTS MADE TO THEM (as long as you didnt receive a refund already, or the gold) CALL 1-888-221-1161 AND JUST KEEP SAYING "AGENT" UNTIL YOU GET AN AGENT AND THEY WILL HELP YOU! YOUR NOT SCREWED! JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION ON THE ORDER, SO THEY CAN CONFERM IT ON THEIR END!

modified review This review was modified by gbman2004 on July 07 2013 04:49:54 PM

"Not quite sure why there are so many people who said this was a scam. I purchased 10k gold on WoW and after about 15 minutes a guy invited me to the party. I went to him and he gave me what I paid for. It was quick and as promised. Although I'm assuming he didnt speak english because he didnt respond to anything I said, but who cares I got what I wanted."

modified review This review was modified by hrothmond on June 15 2013 09:40:12 PM

"As Many others have experienced. This site is a scam. I order and after 48 hours no response. Their Live chat is offline, and there customer support number is busy all the time. Filed a claim with Paypal straight away. AVOID THIS SITE."

modified review This review was modified by jbhitman on June 12 2013 08:51:03 PM

"It's a scam website

Every single day "We're Sorry, we are currently out of stock". .

I asked for a refund from customer service, and they didn't respond in the chat window for 2 hours. (I left it open). . .

This site is a scam, don't fall for it. Their gold inventory does not accurately represent what they have in Stock.

Again: It's a scam website. Don't buy from them.

modified review This review was modified by Cashal on June 10 2013 03:56:18 PM

"So jumped into this website on hopes and dreams. Waited for 30 min...got scared and started reading reviews...got even more scared...then when i thought all hope was gone...some guy came by and gave me my gold! foreals man. it was awesoem. took hour and a half but damn!! no lies here. Im sorry for all who got ripped off."

modified review This review was modified by AJAYFOREALZ on May 28 2013 08:42:36 PM

"They took a while to fill my order. But they did it.
Seller was a bit rude, but he did his job, so i can't really hold that against him.

"I placed a first time order and they gave me my order within a few minutes. Great service, nice customer service and the person actually didn't lie to me! I will be buying from them again and again."

Ich habe dieses Service mehrere Male, und fand sie als zuverlässig und ehrlich. Wenn sie nicht erfüllen können ihre entsandten Lieferzeit, sie in der Regel einen Bonus, und nutzen Sie die Feuer angezündet unter ihrer Produktions-Team, um es getan bald wie möglich.

"after i paid it tooks me only 5mins to got my gold,really fast,sure will back again."

"eveything goes well with my order,thanks a lot :)"

Achten Sie darauf, zu fragen, ob sie es auf Lager haben, haben sie super Kundenservice also keine Sorge von ihnen zu kaufen, aber Sie haben, kontaktieren sie zuerst über den Bestand des Kredits.

imbuygold.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

imbuygold.com is not a merchant member
imbuygold.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!