Stores > imbuygold.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Berenice was extremely helpful and fast to respond when I was having trouble contacting the website to receive the gold I had purchased, thanks to Berenice my experience was saved and will be happy to come back to buy once more just because of her."

"Fast and cheap meso! Cherry is very nice and helped me too!"

This review was modified by 1234Nick1234 on November 21 2015 10:05:11 AM

"Horrible don't buy, I been waiting for two weeks now and their customer service is so bad. If you like your money DO NOT PLACE ORDER."

This review was modified by serickson1989 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Great Service and very kind, it only took less than 10 min to get my money. The live chat representative named Catherine gave me a discount just for asking how much money they have in stock. All in all it's very worth to buy from this site"

This review was modified by WorstJet on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"highly reliable and fast delivery and especially awsome service from Berenice"

This review was modified by rkdghduswkd55 on November 12 2015 02:11:01 PM

"was very well pleased with the transaction, thanks to berenice i got my order less than 5 mins, very quick and simple definitely the best and the nicest:)"

"loved it ty mmonewgamesscofield"

"trust me, I was skeptical at first... but after the transaction was done, Berenice was fast at responding and on top of things! really appreciate his work and time management."

"Sky was an absolute help. Very speedy."

""Cherry" was very kind and really helpful the trade was quick and easy! just remember to check if they have stock 1st ! other then that THEY AWESOME!!! "

"Berenice was very kind, she did the delivery very fast and easy. I was very satisfied with my order and will definitely order from her later on."

"Website is very quick and easy, Berenice was very polite and helped me out tremendously. Great service overall; 5 stars from me! - Brian"

"Bernice did very well and served me in minutes! will come back for more!"

"Great service, (all thanks to berenice), all you had to do was stay in contact with them and ask for stock before purchase. Got my order in less than 5 mins"

"very nice customer support from cherry. helped me get my mesos."

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.