Write a review »

"I spent $20 on 20,000g and like all of you, was scammed.
YOU WILL ALL BE HAPPY TO KNOW, PAYPAL IS NOW AWARE OF THEIR SCAM AND HAS BANNED THEM FROM EVER USING PAYPAL AGAIN. THEIR FUNDS HAVE BEEN TURNED OVER TO THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT FOR INVESTIGATION. ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PAID BACK YET, AND WHERE FORTUNANT ENOUGH TO USE PAYPAL, PAYPAL IS REFUNDING ALL PAYMENTS MADE TO THEM (as long as you didnt receive a refund already, or the gold) CALL 1-888-221-1161 AND JUST KEEP SAYING "AGENT" UNTIL YOU GET AN AGENT AND THEY WILL HELP YOU! YOUR NOT SCREWED! JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION ON THE ORDER, SO THEY CAN CONFERM IT ON THEIR END!

modified review This review was modified by gbman2004 on July 07 2013 04:49:54 PM

"Not quite sure why there are so many people who said this was a scam. I purchased 10k gold on WoW and after about 15 minutes a guy invited me to the party. I went to him and he gave me what I paid for. It was quick and as promised. Although I'm assuming he didnt speak english because he didnt respond to anything I said, but who cares I got what I wanted."

modified review This review was modified by hrothmond on June 15 2013 09:40:12 PM

"As Many others have experienced. This site is a scam. I order and after 48 hours no response. Their Live chat is offline, and there customer support number is busy all the time. Filed a claim with Paypal straight away. AVOID THIS SITE."

modified review This review was modified by jbhitman on June 12 2013 08:51:03 PM

"It's a scam website

Every single day "We're Sorry, we are currently out of stock". .

I asked for a refund from customer service, and they didn't respond in the chat window for 2 hours. (I left it open). . .

This site is a scam, don't fall for it. Their gold inventory does not accurately represent what they have in Stock.

Again: It's a scam website. Don't buy from them.

modified review This review was modified by Cashal on June 10 2013 03:56:18 PM

"So jumped into this website on hopes and dreams. Waited for 30 min...got scared and started reading reviews...got even more scared...then when i thought all hope was gone...some guy came by and gave me my gold! foreals man. it was awesoem. took hour and a half but damn!! no lies here. Im sorry for all who got ripped off."

modified review This review was modified by AJAYFOREALZ on May 28 2013 08:42:36 PM

"They took a while to fill my order. But they did it.
Seller was a bit rude, but he did his job, so i can't really hold that against him.

"I placed a first time order and they gave me my order within a few minutes. Great service, nice customer service and the person actually didn't lie to me! I will be buying from them again and again."

Ich habe dieses Service mehrere Male, und fand sie als zuverlässig und ehrlich. Wenn sie nicht erfüllen können ihre entsandten Lieferzeit, sie in der Regel einen Bonus, und nutzen Sie die Feuer angezündet unter ihrer Produktions-Team, um es getan bald wie möglich.

"after i paid it tooks me only 5mins to got my gold,really fast,sure will back again."

"eveything goes well with my order,thanks a lot :)"

Achten Sie darauf, zu fragen, ob sie es auf Lager haben, haben sie super Kundenservice also keine Sorge von ihnen zu kaufen, aber Sie haben, kontaktieren sie zuerst über den Bestand des Kredits.

"Ich habe imbuygold 3 Mal und benutzte ich bin sehr zufrieden mit ihrem Service zufrieden."

"today is 05/15/2013. i chatted with customer service on imbuygold.com to see if theres gold stock and she said yes and delivery in 15 minutes. i paid and returned to her with the transaction ID. waited and waited and then it all set in that i was scammed. after 45 minutes all she could say was no stock will deliver some other time. I didnt really check for reviews and finally i saw the bad reviews about them but it was too late."

modified review This review was modified by carlojuis on May 15 2013 11:32:58 PM

"I'm hoping this review helps prevent www.imbuygold.com from continuing to steal money from anymore of my fellow gamers!

Imbuygold.com AKA- MMO Newgames Group Ltd runs their scam by advertising BS like this: "We are the first and only one to promise: We offer stock preview BEFORE you order gold. Still make us provide the INSTANT delivery. You can have faith in us"

In other words, their gold stock is updated in real time so they can make what they claim to be 90% of orders delivers within 15 minutes or less. You see the gold on your server and think cool I'm paying for something that is in stock and ready to once I purchase it.......... Once the order is submitted, 15 minutes go by, 1 hour, 2 hours, and nothing. When you contact them and ask them why your order hasn't been delivered, their response is: "We are currently out of stock and need 5 to 7 hours to deliver your order, sorry, thx.". Two giant red flags, #1 they falsely advertised being in stock, #2 they are out of stock but make no effort to contact you, #3 like most good businesses practice when an error is made some type of discount or bonus for your trouble is offered. The key word is GOOD BUSINESS, when I ask what they are going to do to compensate me for their false advertising, all you get is "we are very sorry", even when I confronted them on falsely advertising and a blatent lack of customer service, "we are sorry, order will be delivered in 5 hours". Even though I sensed where this was going I advised them they have 5 hours to either deliver the gold or refund my money.

No big surprise that 6 hours rolls around.... no gold, no attempt to contact me with any explanation, you're forced to go banging on their door yet again. Even more irritating is the fact that each time you log onto their live chat it's the same person each time that just changes their screen name and pretends like they are unaware of the situation. By this point, I'm also not surprised that I recieve the same exact response about them being out of stock and needing another 5 to 7 hours to deliver. By this time I've also been all over the internet and just /facepalm myself when I begin to discover HUNDREDS of other reviews describing the EXACT same situation, with some people being strung along for months before they actually received what they paid for or a refund, several people stated they never received their gold or a refund!

Knowing this I told them that 5 to 7 more hours wasn't going to happen and demanded a refund immediately! Right about that time is when the live chat goes blank. I log in yet again, go through the same steps, demand a refund AGAIN, and immediately after asking for a refund they just stop responding. Fortunately, the only smart thing I did was pay using my paypal account. I'm not sure why some people waited so long to file a fraud claim but I immediately got on the phone with Paypal's dispute dept. and just let Paypal handle it. I got a pretty strong impression that Paypal was familiar with Imbuygold's fraudulant BS and how they run their scam.

BOTTOM LINE.... Don't make the same mistake, this company is BS, they will scam you and take your money if you give them the chance. Every 5 star review written about them on the web is written BY THEM! STAY AWAY FROM THE CRIMINALS!

"They are scammers through and through. My brother made an order through them and he received his digital purchase, so I assumed they were legit. I was wrong. After 40 days and countless failed attempts to acquire my order or refund, I was screwed. I eventually just asked the Live Chat Support agent if I was honestly ever going to recieve my order/refund and he/she said "no" and ended chat. I usually don't write these reviews but I just want to save someone else the frustration and wasted time."

imbuygold.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

imbuygold.com is not a merchant member
imbuygold.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!