• imbuygold.com imbuygold.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.8/10 7.8/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

"the process was quick and reliable, thanks!"

"I bought gold from them for WoW. I also bought some TCG mounts. After a week of them telling me it would be 8-10 hours, they stopped responding to me in chat. It is no 11 days and I still don't have my order. I'm having to chargeback my credit card.

"Lynn" the operator is simply the worst customer service person I've ever experienced. If you don't have my order, that's okay...if you explain what the delay is, give me a reasonable time to fulfill and have good communication. None of that has happened. The last thing you want is to be ignored...and that's what's happened.

Stay away from them, is my advice.

"I want to reccomend this to everyone! The help is amazing, online support is SUPER fast. And my biggest help is Fiona, she helped me with all of my orders! Thanks Fiona and Ibuygold!"

"Quick and cheap site. Perfect for ig aquirements, probably the best site for RS gold. Definitely should buy here."

"Great Website I order all the time for Runescape and Recieve a grat service from there Support Worker Berenice :D"

"Berenice is extremely friendly, patient and considerate. By far the best customer service I've ever had online and it only encourages me to buy more. I've made numerous purchases this week alone solely because of her!"

"Very exceptional service and fast service, i would reccomend to anyone!!!"

"I use Imbuygold frequently and they always make sure i get my order within the next 15 mins, I have tried other concurrents but I was never satisfied with the prices and the waiting time, I really suggest Imbuygold to anyone who is lazy :)"

"Fast delivery, and some of the best services. After a short delay in the purchase, they even made it up to me with a little bonus in-game! I'd definitely recommend this website, and thanks again for your work Fiona. :)"

"Service was a bit slow at first, but once I got Fiona as my rep she sped the process up and was super nice! :D"

"Quick and helpful, i was very happy with how i was treated and would likely buy from them again"

"Great service, 5 stars, Ty Cherry"

"Very good, fast, easy, nice game ;D Thank you ;D"

"An awesome place for ig items. Always come here for everything I need"

"Helped me numerous times in a single day! Very friendly operator! Thanks a ton Lynn!! =) I hope you help me again!"

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.