• imbuygold.com imbuygold.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10

"Really satisfied with the service , They got back to me asap @berenice

"Awaiting on my gold. everything going out okay."

"Very great service 5 stars and bernice was a great help"

"I have ordered from this site many times and have always received great service. Fast, easy, and affordable I recommend them to all my friends. Longest I have ever waited for an order is a day, but they are very good on contacting you when your order is ready. Having a skype account is recommended, makes it a lot easier to contact you.

ms4mesos

"Got my mesos pretty quickly after they were out of stock, great service, very reliable"

"Legit , reliable , trust worthy , they pay for taxes and very nice customer service .

mesos4u.com

"First time purchasing Maplestory mesos from this vender. The service was satisfactory. Be expected to wait a few hours, if not longer, after the purchase for them to set up the transaction. I did not enjoy having to wait even after they have received my confirmation. I would have given this a 4/5, but the customer service was quite active. Ask for Berenice, she is nice and a good company. The VIP Code she gave me was great. It helped me saved a bit. Will definitely give this service another try. "

"Ordered Gold and Items and they never gave them to me. I do not suggest this company there are much better companies. Was told multiple times over the past several days they are out of stock. When I ordered my items I was told they were in stock. Had to open a Paypal Dispute since they are no longer responding and not giving me a refund.

"Superb service! Lynn is top notch customer friendly and helpful! Always get my multiple orders within no time at all! Thank you guys, expect even more orders from me soon!"

"Easy and simple. Most of all, fast and very trusting. I would come back for sure!"

"Rubby is amazing! best service I've ever gotten! He's your man!"

"rubby m is the best always fast and he's the best.
got it in les than 5mins

"Really Awesome seller fastest trade A+++ Thanks so much "

""berenice has great service!!very friendly and very fast""

"berenice has great service!!
very friendly and fast

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.