• imbuygold.com imbuygold.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10

"Awesome service. Recommend Berenice for efficient and fast service."

"This was very awesome. Berenice is very nice."

"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I placed an order and only after ten days of dealing with live chat and hassling them did I receive my order. They would tell me they were out of stock yet would continue to advertise on my server. I opened live chat one more time and they told me they were out of stock so I opened a Paypal dispute and magically they were in stock. I know its my own fault for buying gold I wanted to get my bf a crafted mount as a gift since he plays a lot and I only have about an hour a day at most to play WoW but lesson learned."

"all i can say is, it's worth to buy from them."

"Very fast service and great chat help. :)"

"I received my gold very, very fast. Efficiently, and without any problems, i will definitely order from them again. In the past, I have ordered many times, and have never had any problems with their service :)"

"excellent service! I would use this service again! Very fast delivery and friendly service"

"Bought gold off this website multiple times very reliable and usaully deliver the coins within 15 mins."

"Was really fast even switched to a f2p world for me :)"

"Berenice was extremely helpful and got my order sorted after the fiasco I had yesterday!

Even told me to look out for scammers which there were plenty of!

5/5 great customer service!

"Catherine was fast with her orders, great serives got the purchase pretty much 5mins after payment"

"gold dilvered within 20 min m, good service"

"Bought 2.5bill mesos for maplestory and had a very smooth transaction, delivery was less than 10 mins!
This was like my 5th order from them, i use alooooot of mesos xD

"Always had good luck buying from this site. Will do business with them again"

"Absolutely no problem with them.. Fast, Reliable, and friendly. Will be buying from them real soon again. "

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.