• imbuygold.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

"RIP OFFS.

They took my money and never delivered the gold.

I contacted customer service and all they keep telling me is they are out of stock and if i want a refund email them.

So I emailed them and they never responded.

This was over a week ago now.

Stay away form these scam artists at all costs. They will charge you and never deliver what you ordered. Worst customer experience ever.

"Horrible. Don't use these guys! It's been 10 days and they've yet to deliver. They claim they're out of stock but continue selling on the server. The price has gone up 40% though. I've contacted them 5 times. Each time they just say "Sorry we're out of stock. We will contact you when it's read." I asked them to issue a refund but they ignored my request. I'm having to contest it via Paypal. "

"very good. i will come back next time!!"

"Scam site. They don't deliver your money and the chat just spits out automated messages about them being out of stock. The number doesn't every get picked up.

Don't use this site.

"Huge ripoff. Took my money, made excuses that the server was out of stock (though the site said it was in stock) and now won't even respond via the on-site chat. Do NOT use these scam artists!"

"I am so disappointed in this "Company". They failed to deliver my gold via auction house, yet sent me an email saying that my order went through. I contacted them saying if I do not receive my gold, or a refund, in 2 hours, that legal action will occur."

"Took my money and never delivered on my order. TOTAL rip offs, do not buy from them."

"so happy with the fast delivery that i get every time using you guys just did my biggest order yet and it recieved it within 5 minutes at most! love the support as well they're so nice and good at keeping you updated :D 10/10"

"I was contacted after the order relativly quickly. Very nice and helpful service in-game and in live chat/skype. 5/5 will always buy from this site."

"Fastest website I've ordered from so far . Guaranteed safe kind and ridiculous fast . 5 star"

"They were fast as always, i got my mesos very promptly. I love this website, and i will buy from here in the future!

"Their server currency stock status is misleading. Over 12 hours now, and apparently another 8-10 to go. Next time, I'll spend extra on a site with an active list of stock."

"Mesos4u
It was quick.
Took me less than 10 min.

"Horrible!!!! This site is a scam!!! Customer support kept saying to me " please to give us more time" then the other half of the time the chat said "It is Chinese New Years..come back later"

There are dozens of reputable sites out there, DON'T use this one.. PayPal has stopped protecting the buyer from sales of "digital, intangible items". If they aren't going to protect you they shouldn't be on the site.

"Fast and easy transaction and exchange! I enjoyed talking with Fiona! She was great and very efficient with the transaction! Thanks so much! :D"

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.