• imbuygold.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

2015-07-27

"operator puppy was very helpful and provide excellent customer service. I was provide with my mesos quickly and efficiently."

2015-07-26

"My go-to store for game gold. Fast delivery and reliable. Berenice in the support chat is always helpful and polite. Thanks guys!"

2015-07-24

"Excellent. I cant say in words. communication and service is so good and friendly. I got all that i had ordered.

Very very good

2015-07-24

"This site didn't complete the transaction. Took the money, but never provided the merchandise. I had chats with multiple operators and multiple times with this group. Same excuse every time. Please check back in 6 hours. This purchase was on July 13th. And I finally had to get a dispute with Paypal to get my money back.

2015-07-24

"Site is perfect site to buying gold from. Puppy was a great help with everything."

2015-07-20

"got it was fast, exactly what I asked for"

2015-07-19

"do not buy your in game gold from this company. I placed my order on July 1 and after communicating with them multiple times on there on site operator because their phone number is always a busy signal I had to file a dispute with paypal inorder to get my order filled. Every time that I talked to their operater it was the same story that my order would be ready in 10 to 12 hours please check back well after almost 3 weeks and asking for a refund of my money 2 times I had no other course of action but to file a dispute with paypal and guess what within 5 hours of filing all of a sudden my gold delivery is ready. There are plenty of reputable sites to purchase in game gold from BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Please do yourself a large favor and save yourself a head ache and don't order or trust this company they are scam artist and should not be allowed to even do business with paypal although if it had not been for paypal I don't believe that they would have ever filled my order.order date was july 1 filled date was july 19"

2015-07-18

"Terrible support. Ordered 132k gold and I only received 32k, now their support is saying my order is complete and they won't give me my other 100k. Asked for refund, they wouldn't comply. Filing a fraud report at paypal as we speak. "

2015-07-18

"Don't believe the reviews. This company sucks. Tells you items are in stock and they're not. Been DAYS and I'm still waiting for my order. Going to chargeback my card and hopefully recover the money. DO NOT BUY from these guys. No customer service, chat is a waste of time. BEWARE."

2015-07-09

"Ordered not a huge amount of gold and got the "under 15 minute" song and dance. Then they stopped even answering on their stupid bot, I mean chat service. You mention refund and they just log off. So a week and a half later, no response, no refund and no gold. I am calling shenanigans. I am out $20 but if this review means I can stop someone from using their services I will consider it well spent."

2015-07-08

"my order was received with no issues. Took about 20minutes but that's understandable! Benerice in chat support was great"

2015-07-07

"Very fast service! Order completed in less than 5 minutes."

2015-07-07

"Whatever you do don't believe the 5 star reviews that are on here. Almost certainly written by people that work for this shitty company. It's been a month now that I placed and order and haven't gotten anything to show for it. Always the same shitty excuse of being out of stock and it's hard for them to restock on some servers. If it's so fucking hard for them to restock then they shouldn't offer a fucking service they can't deliver on.

2015-07-07

"Really speedy delivery. Got my gold within 5 minutes."

2015-07-05

"I am having the trading with these people at least 5 times. They always trade as soon as possible for my order and their customer service are all friendly and kind!!! Love to trade with them!!!"

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.