imbuygold.com Reviews - imbuygold.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 5.00/10 88 reviews

imbuygold.com is not a merchant member
imbuygold.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"As Many others have experienced. This site is a scam. I order and after 48 hours no response. Their Live chat is offline, and there customer support number is busy all the time. Filed a claim with Paypal straight away. AVOID THIS SITE."

modified review This review was modified by jbhitman on June 12 2013 08:51:03 PM

"It's a scam website

Every single day "We're Sorry, we are currently out of stock". .

I asked for a refund from customer service, and they didn't respond in the chat window for 2 hours. (I left it open). . .

This site is a scam, don't fall for it. Their gold inventory does not accurately represent what they have in Stock.

Again: It's a scam website. Don't buy from them.

modified review This review was modified by Cashal on June 10 2013 03:56:18 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"everytime I ordered gold,customer service took no more than 20 minutes to assign a contract and get me my currency."

Rating 8/104/5

"ve bought gold, accounts, and had power leveling services from imbuygold and they have come through flawlessly every time. They did such a good job leveling up a rogue I wanted for cata,"

"I'm hoping this review helps prevent www.imbuygold.com from continuing to steal money from anymore of my fellow gamers!

Imbuygold.com AKA- MMO Newgames Group Ltd runs their scam by advertising BS like this: "We are the first and only one to promise: We offer stock preview BEFORE you order gold. Still make us provide the INSTANT delivery. You can have faith in us"

In other words, their gold stock is updated in real time so they can make what they claim to be 90% of orders delivers within 15 minutes or less. You see the gold on your server and think cool I'm paying for something that is in stock and ready to once I purchase it.......... Once the order is submitted, 15 minutes go by, 1 hour, 2 hours, and nothing. When you contact them and ask them why your order hasn't been delivered, their response is: "We are currently out of stock and need 5 to 7 hours to deliver your order, sorry, thx.". Two giant red flags, #1 they falsely advertised being in stock, #2 they are out of stock but make no effort to contact you, #3 like most good businesses practice when an error is made some type of discount or bonus for your trouble is offered. The key word is GOOD BUSINESS, when I ask what they are going to do to compensate me for their false advertising, all you get is "we are very sorry", even when I confronted them on falsely advertising and a blatent lack of customer service, "we are sorry, order will be delivered in 5 hours". Even though I sensed where this was going I advised them they have 5 hours to either deliver the gold or refund my money.

No big surprise that 6 hours rolls around.... no gold, no attempt to contact me with any explanation, you're forced to go banging on their door yet again. Even more irritating is the fact that each time you log onto their live chat it's the same person each time that just changes their screen name and pretends like they are unaware of the situation. By this point, I'm also not surprised that I recieve the same exact response about them being out of stock and needing another 5 to 7 hours to deliver. By this time I've also been all over the internet and just /facepalm myself when I begin to discover HUNDREDS of other reviews describing the EXACT same situation, with some people being strung along for months before they actually received what they paid for or a refund, several people stated they never received their gold or a refund!

Knowing this I told them that 5 to 7 more hours wasn't going to happen and demanded a refund immediately! Right about that time is when the live chat goes blank. I log in yet again, go through the same steps, demand a refund AGAIN, and immediately after asking for a refund they just stop responding. Fortunately, the only smart thing I did was pay using my paypal account. I'm not sure why some people waited so long to file a fraud claim but I immediately got on the phone with Paypal's dispute dept. and just let Paypal handle it. I got a pretty strong impression that Paypal was familiar with Imbuygold's fraudulant BS and how they run their scam.

BOTTOM LINE.... Don't make the same mistake, this company is BS, they will scam you and take your money if you give them the chance. Every 5 star review written about them on the web is written BY THEM! STAY AWAY FROM THE CRIMINALS!

"They are scammers through and through. My brother made an order through them and he received his digital purchase, so I assumed they were legit. I was wrong. After 40 days and countless failed attempts to acquire my order or refund, I was screwed. I eventually just asked the Live Chat Support agent if I was honestly ever going to recieve my order/refund and he/she said "no" and ended chat. I usually don't write these reviews but I just want to save someone else the frustration and wasted time."

"every single one of you cunts posting with a 5 star rating is contributing to their thievery. Its obvious they are all the same person and an employee of the scamming pigs due to the broken English. Later/more recently I believe they started paying someone with better English to type up reviews. Isnt it ironic that theyre either all 1 star (real cuswtomers) or all 5 (them). This site isn't worth posting on, if it were they would remove every single comment from them. I did a quick search and seen they were 8.5 rating so I ordered... and this got me scammed. Their con worked and it will work on others. They took 60 dollars and have my info. they will never refund it or deliver. I tried nice, I tried threatening. To whomever says you have names and addresses.. Oh how I wish this were true. I'm sure your trying to scare them.. or flex epeen... maybe both. If not, then your a moron for not posting it publicly. I will literally PAY you for that info. I always wanted to see china anyhow and this would be SOOOO worth every penny. Please.. post back and if we can establish your credibility.. maybe we can work together to either get these guys taken down legally. (the local pd will have to listen if we come with numbers) or illegally. There will be justice one way or another. Disgusting gooks. (see that checkbox, did iambuygold ask you to write this review? LOL yea cuase they are just gonna check that! /sigh)"

"Great, quick and responsive service. "

"Their customer service is patient enough.And their shipping progress is faster."

"I placed an order and was told on the site it was in stock for my server for immediate delivery. After 5 hours I contacted them and was told they were out I stock and give it 8 hours to restock. Fair enough, however 12 hours later still nothing. I contacted them again and was told the same thing. Another 8 hours. It's now been 2 and a half days. I am still being told out of stock. I have asked for a refund and was told to change my trade method to AH instead of face to face. After just checking again to make sure, was told it was still set to face to face and they were STILL out of stock. Scam. Total scam. "

"Horrible service. Dont trust when the site says your gold is in stock. i waited over 25 days for my gold, was in constant contact with numerous customer service reps who were extremely unprofessional, and in the end cancelled my order because i was fed up. cancelling my order took a 24 hour processing time just to refund my payment to paypal. for anyone familiar with paypal, you know this is completely unnecessary."

modified review This review was modified by RyRyx3 on April 19 2013 08:37:34 AM

"This is my first time to buy gamecard here.And i am really
satisfied with their good service .I love to order more next time.

"Very Fast Shipping and the price is right."

"??????????????????????????????????"

"I really like to buy questpackage here.Low price ,good quality and fast shipping progress."