• imbuygold.com imbuygold.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10

"Very Fast , Got My Order In Less Than 10 Mins"

"Great service, quick delivery. Would recommend."

"After getting my gold, I was very happy. I took awhile but that was the amount I got. They are very fast though it only took a few hours in between sessions which was fantastic! Fiona was very helpful and always available when I needed it. She always made sure I got it and when they would get the gold next. This will always be my trusted source for gold."

"Awesome!!!! WILL BUY AGAIN!!!!!"

"Awesome service, always use them, highly recommend"

"Scammers. I ordered on Feb. 16, which was two days before Chinese New Year, after I saw one of their bots spamming their website URL and prices in the chatlog. The website was never updated to tell customers that the reps were away because of the holidays. When I tried to contact the reps through LiveChat and Skype, that's when I found out that their company was taking a vacation because of Chinese New Year. I'm Chinese too, so I was like, "Okay, I'll contact them later." A week later, they were back online, so I contacted them. What I got was a whole bunch of bullshit, with Lynn (the rep) telling us to verify the order, telling us to give them more time, because they were out of stock. I came back a day or two later and she tells me the same crap. I keep on trying to get them to honor my order everyday afterwards. Same bullshit response every time. Yesterday, she told me to wait in a specified in-game area for my order and so I go there and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But she never came (because she went offline).

Thanks a lot, guys. You sure know how to give your customers excellent service. You never honor orders that were made during the time you were gone because the website was never updated. A little heads-up would have been nice, but you had your bot spamming as if someone was actually there. Just because the prices of your stock inflated by a bit does not mean that you get free money. You have to give me what I paid for. I do not pay for nothing.

So in conclusion:
- Do not buy from them
- They are scam artists
- They take your money and never deliver
- They feed you bullshit
- DO NOT BUY

To the seller: suck my gorilla's balls.

"very good. i will come back next time!!"

"Scam site. They don't deliver your money and the chat just spits out automated messages about them being out of stock. The number doesn't every get picked up.

Don't use this site.

"Huge ripoff. Took my money, made excuses that the server was out of stock (though the site said it was in stock) and now won't even respond via the on-site chat. Do NOT use these scam artists!"

"I am so disappointed in this "Company". They failed to deliver my gold via auction house, yet sent me an email saying that my order went through. I contacted them saying if I do not receive my gold, or a refund, in 2 hours, that legal action will occur."

"Took my money and never delivered on my order. TOTAL rip offs, do not buy from them."

"so happy with the fast delivery that i get every time using you guys just did my biggest order yet and it recieved it within 5 minutes at most! love the support as well they're so nice and good at keeping you updated :D 10/10"

"I was contacted after the order relativly quickly. Very nice and helpful service in-game and in live chat/skype. 5/5 will always buy from this site."

"Fastest website I've ordered from so far . Guaranteed safe kind and ridiculous fast . 5 star"

"They were fast as always, i got my mesos very promptly. I love this website, and i will buy from here in the future!

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.