• imbuygold.com imbuygold.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

"I am pretty sure the operator doesn't speak English. I think there time zones are way off. I ordered product from them 2 days ago and apart from emailing me 3am while I was sleeping I have received no attempts to actually give me the product. Every time I try to talk to them about it they leave the channel or ignore me. Don't waste your money.

There aren't even any alerts letting me know the product is ready. You just have to happen to be online at the right time.

"Pretty nice service! Got my gold 10mins after my purshase! Good communication very good site!"

"Very nice people. Told me how I can securely get the money and provided great customer service. Got my money very quickly"

"very fast service. Great communication. Berenice helped a lot. Thank you."

"Amazing service from Bernice! Would recommend Highly every time =D"

"worst customer service ever. ordered gold and never received it. go to another website. don't bother speaking with operators or chatting......................waste of time and money

"Great service from "Bernice" Would recommend ever time!"

"RS3 gold purchased very polite and easy ~ Recommended ~ Ty Berenice"

"It was a quick reliable trade. Got my mesos within 10-20 mins. Recommended ????????"

"The manager, Cherry and Berenice helped me get my gold. "

"I got my mesos very fast and easy; I am defiantly going to buy again Berenice was an amazing help, she made sure to get my mesos very fast. "

"Cherry, like always quickly responded to all my questions and got me sorted out quickly. "

"Cherry excellent cust service and reliable "

"very fast and responsive! A+"

"http://www.runescape4u.com great service and will be buying gold again from there. Thank you Berenice for your help!:)"

Share imbuygold.com's store rating

imbuygold.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

imbuygold.com is a merchant member
imbuygold.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.