Stores > imarketcity

909-594-4633
      909-869-6430
      support@imarketcity.com
      888-999-0958

Voice your opinion! Review imarketcity by clicking a star below.
2017-05-21

Bait and Switch

"Beware of Bait and switch pricing. They put an item up for a great price, but then when you order it they say that it is no longer available, at that price and if you would like to still purchase it you can do so at a higher price. But you can turn around and go straight back to their website where the price is listed at the exact same price. And they will tell you oh well thats because we MAY be getting more in the future. WHOA WHOA WHAT? So I can buy it at $20 more but you dont have any in stock at that price? Thats right when we get more in stock they are going to be a higher price. But we wont honor the price that we just took your money for, instead we are going to refund you money and force you to buy it at a higher price if and when they come back in. Wait so you might not even get any? That is correct. So why are they still listed on your website at the lower price? Oh thanks for letting me know Ill go change the price right now. There its changed, do you want to buy the product now? I can have it there in 2 days? Wait what? I thought you didnt have them? We dont but we will still take orders for the higher price and we will take your money for it and wait to see if they come in."

2014-08-18

"Still waiting for the order"

2014-08-10

"I sent 2 emails inquiring about my order. imarketcity answered the 2nd one saying that the product I ordered was not available and that they "tried to contact me by phone". I have no evidence that the phone call occurred. What the email said was "is out of stock and the ETA for the unit is 2 weeks". I first requested (about 2 days ago) that they backorder and I would wait the 2 weeks. I got no response. I don't have a lot of confidence when I don't get a response. I sent a request to have the order cancelled about 24 hours ago. I have not yet heard from them. I hope I eventually do hear from imarketcity. If they charge my CC, I will contest it."

2014-07-21

"I was very impressed by how quickly the product was delivered. It was the second time I used imarketcity because they had the best price. Will think of them again as I need to get things for my home."

2014-07-13

"imarketcity was extreamly quick with delivery ! I ordered on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday !
I am a very satisfied customer :)

2014-05-29

"Delivery time was excellent."

2014-05-27

"Deliveried on time. Thanks."

kennethbrewster's Avatar

Iowa Verified Customer
2014-05-08

"Web site did not indicate they were out of stock on the item. Not only were they out of stock, but they were having difficulty getting it from the manufacturer. They could not even promise it in 2-3 weeks, which would have been too long for me in any case. Their response was that they do not have the capability to automatically update their web site; they must do it manually. Oh, well!"

2014-04-28

"Quick and fair priced, good quality.

2014-04-15

"Item was out of stock. Had to call in to get refund quickly. "

2014-03-25

"Very prompt and delivered merchandise as promised. Merchandise is of good quality and the price is great. I will continue to use this service for my toner needs. Thanks, Jack"

2013-08-27

"I bought a phone from them and I was told it had a ringer control knob. It didn't so the phone is no use to me. It has a volume control on the headset but not a adjustable ringer knob. The ringer is loud and I can not have that in my small apartment. I specifically bought it because I could turn the ringer off or lower it if I wanted. I called them over and over about this and they never returned my calls. After I did finally get a response they tell me they can't return or exchange it. That's not good business over a $25 phone that I was told had a ringer control on it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will not work with you if it is there fault the problem happened in the first place. "

2013-03-01

"I'm writing this review after dealing with this company since December 2012 for a defective product. The CEO finally contacted me after many contacts with customer service to say the product would be replaced. I received the same defective product , still broken. Hopefully someone will read this before purchasing from IMarketCity and experiencing the same run around. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the better business bureau"

Share imarketcity's store rating

imarketcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

imarketcity is not a merchant member
imarketcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!