• Address: 333 Paseo Sonrisa
    • Customer Support: 888-999-0958
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Pacific Time
    • Fax: 909-869-6430

2014-08-18

"Still waiting for the order"

2014-08-10

"I sent 2 emails inquiring about my order. imarketcity answered the 2nd one saying that the product I ordered was not available and that they "tried to contact me by phone". I have no evidence that the phone call occurred. What the email said was "is out of stock and the ETA for the unit is 2 weeks". I first requested (about 2 days ago) that they backorder and I would wait the 2 weeks. I got no response. I don't have a lot of confidence when I don't get a response. I sent a request to have the order cancelled about 24 hours ago. I have not yet heard from them. I hope I eventually do hear from imarketcity. If they charge my CC, I will contest it."

2014-07-21

"I was very impressed by how quickly the product was delivered. It was the second time I used imarketcity because they had the best price. Will think of them again as I need to get things for my home."

2014-07-13

"imarketcity was extreamly quick with delivery ! I ordered on Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday !
I am a very satisfied customer :)"

2014-05-29

"Delivery time was excellent."

2014-05-27

"Deliveried on time. Thanks."

kennethbrewster's Avatar

Iowa Verified Customer
2014-05-08

"Web site did not indicate they were out of stock on the item. Not only were they out of stock, but they were having difficulty getting it from the manufacturer. They could not even promise it in 2-3 weeks, which would have been too long for me in any case. Their response was that they do not have the capability to automatically update their web site; they must do it manually. Oh, well!"

2014-04-28

"Quick and fair priced, good quality.

2014-04-15

"Item was out of stock. Had to call in to get refund quickly. "

2014-03-25

"Very prompt and delivered merchandise as promised. Merchandise is of good quality and the price is great. I will continue to use this service for my toner needs. Thanks, Jack"

2013-08-27

"I bought a phone from them and I was told it had a ringer control knob. It didn't so the phone is no use to me. It has a volume control on the headset but not a adjustable ringer knob. The ringer is loud and I can not have that in my small apartment. I specifically bought it because I could turn the ringer off or lower it if I wanted. I called them over and over about this and they never returned my calls. After I did finally get a response they tell me they can't return or exchange it. That's not good business over a $25 phone that I was told had a ringer control on it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will not work with you if it is there fault the problem happened in the first place. "

This review was modified by josij on August 27 2013 05:14:25 PM

2013-03-01

"I'm writing this review after dealing with this company since December 2012 for a defective product. The CEO finally contacted me after many contacts with customer service to say the product would be replaced. I received the same defective product , still broken. Hopefully someone will read this before purchasing from IMarketCity and experiencing the same run around. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the better business bureau"

Share imarketcity's store rating

imarketcity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

imarketcity is not a merchant member
imarketcity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!