Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 3.13/10 4 reviews

imarketcity is a merchant member
    imarketcity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • imarketcity contact information

• Address: 333 Paseo Sonrisa
    • Contact: support@imarketcity.com
    • Phone: 909-594-4633
    • Customer Support: 888-999-0958
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Pacific Time
    • Fax: 909-869-6430

"Item was out of stock. Had to call in to get refund quickly. "

"Very prompt and delivered merchandise as promised. Merchandise is of good quality and the price is great. I will continue to use this service for my toner needs. Thanks, Jack"

"I bought a phone from them and I was told it had a ringer control knob. It didn't so the phone is no use to me. It has a volume control on the headset but not a adjustable ringer knob. The ringer is loud and I can not have that in my small apartment. I specifically bought it because I could turn the ringer off or lower it if I wanted. I called them over and over about this and they never returned my calls. After I did finally get a response they tell me they can't return or exchange it. That's not good business over a $25 phone that I was told had a ringer control on it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They will not work with you if it is there fault the problem happened in the first place. "

modified review This review was modified by josij on August 27 2013 05:14:25 PM

"I'm writing this review after dealing with this company since December 2012 for a defective product. The CEO finally contacted me after many contacts with customer service to say the product would be replaced. I received the same defective product , still broken. Hopefully someone will read this before purchasing from IMarketCity and experiencing the same run around. I'm in the process of filing a complaint with the better business bureau"