ifuncity Reviews - ifuncity.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.00/10 15 reviews

ifuncity is not a merchant member
ifuncity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very fast shipping. Nice product. I would recommend to my friends."

"I purchased an XBOX wireless adapter and headset for my son for Christmas on 11/22/10. I JUST RECEIVED IT YESTERDAY - 1/27/11!! Their website says they are located in California. The items were shipped from China! I would have never ordered from them if I knew the items were coming from China! BEWARE! They have cheap prices but extremely slow shipping! Customer service wasn't very helpful. They just kept giving me excuses. I would not order from them again. "

"These people are terrible!!! I placed my order on 12/3/10 at which point they said I should get the products in 8-10 business days. Then when I hadn't received them close to Christmas I contacted them to make sure it was coming and they said they weren't sure. Then after Christmas I was told the product might arrive by the 3rd of Jan and if it didn't I could get a refund. I have sent several emails, I still have no refund and they have yet to even apologize. So let the buyer beware. I have learned my lesson."

"Hi my name is Mrs. Ferguson, and I am from the Bahamas. This was my first time ordering something from ifuncity website/store, and I must say that I was truly happy with the service rendered by Romain and the staff at ifuncity. Not only was the product in top condition, but the shipping was fast and efficient. Trust me this.. I will be conducting much more business with ifuncity. I AM AND WAS VERY PLEASED !"

"I purchased an item on December 15th, still have not received the item. I would not recommend this company if you need what you are ordering anytime soon. Buy it from Amazon...free 2day shipping, never fails."

"Site has a good selection of unique accessories for the Nintendo DS/DSi. Checkout was quick and easy. The company does a great job of keeping the customer informed on the status of their order."

modified review This review was modified by dekethegeek on December 07 2010 12:50:34 PM

"Ordering was very easy, efficient and timely. Product was as described and arrived sooner than expected."

Rating 8/104/5

"Great service and fast delivery!"

"Keybord Cover for Apple MacBook Pro.

Very very happy with my product. The prices was great and it arrived within the time designated. Had a bit of trouble with the order but they had great customer service. I will definitely deal with them again.

"my x-box 250gb hard drive didn't work at all enough said "

Rating 4/102/5

"Unfortunately the external battery charger does not hold a charge nor does it deliver a full or even more than 50% charge to an iPhone 3gs. I order this for my wife and she wasn't too happy with it actually. Shame since your other products that I ordered were fine. Perhaps I should explore my exchange options with ifuncity?

"Item was a good value. Description was accurate - the PSP accessory worked in my game device. Item was shipped quickly and was delivered quickly, too. Definitely will be a repeat customer. Customer service was very responsive and helpful."

"Good service. No problems.

I orderd a part for my iPhone. And a little more than a week later it arrived at my door in The Netherlands.

"great website, very good stuff, heighly shipping speed"

"The Xbox 360 controller adapter that I ordered did not work right out of the packaging. They refused to pay return shipping even after customer service stated that company policy is to cover return shipping for DOA products. Additionally, the product I received is a cheap Chinese knock-off that illegally (according to http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/en/us/IntellectualProperty/Trademarks/Usage/Logo.aspx) bears the Microsoft logo and holographic stickers. I am in the process of filing a dispute with Amex in order to get this settled."