ID Card Group Reviews - idcardgroup.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 175 reviews

ID Card Group is not a merchant member
ID Card Group does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Local company that was able to deliver to me quickly at a great price. They called to confirm my address even. The ribbon that I ordered has ripped a couple of times however. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Waiting too long for getting order."

"I found the service just wonderful. In fact I have placed 2 more orders after I got the first order."

"I took advantage of the online sale price and was very pleased."

"ID Card Group has always met my expectation they're a company to deal with.
The deliveries are just when they say. I have tried other providers but I don't get the service and pricing that ID Card Group provides.

"The best. Great item, great price and fast shipping
A+ 5 stars I will do business again. :)

"I was very pleased with your fast service."

"Great. Got Just what I needed."

"Horrible! After about two to three business days, I got an email saying they couldn't get a verification from my Credit Card company and so wouldn't deliver the printer I had ordered. They could have tried harder in calling the Credit Card company (which was Chase). This was after already charging my credit card. In other words, the money was already paid by visa. So I was frustrated with the delay of the whole thing. I ended up buying the same printer from another vendor."

"I've used ID card group for several years. Fast delivery. Good product selection. "

"Professional & efficient."

Ladson, SC

"Great! Easy to order and fast delivery."

"I've always been very happy with ID Card Group purchases and their service."

"Easy ordering, fast delivery"

"Ordering was easy and item shipped promptly."