• iaqsource.com /

"I did not need the filters right away but wanted them on hand. When I went to use them they were the wrong size. It had been almost a year. They immediately shipped out the correct filters that same day!!!!!!!!!!!"

"This review is of Aprilairehumidifierparts.com a division of NTS. I ordered a part over 2 weeks ago. I still don't have it. This is despite 3 phone calls. Nobody can find it. Instead they say they are going to ship me the part again. I asked if they could rush the order as my humidifier has not been operating this entire time. I was told no and that my package was going UPS ground. I can't believe a company like this can stay in business with such poor customer service. All they had to do was spend a few extra dollars and send it quicker. I will never, ever do business with them again!"

"Great experiece.
Ordered on a Sunday, shipped the very next day and they use UPS Ground for less money than other retailers charge for USPS.
Got my item packed perfectly 3 days after I ordered.

"I ordered a Fantech Bath Fan Kit from these guys for a great price. It took them four business days to ship the in-stock item (not a huge deal, just saying..), but the communication and everything else was still excellent."

"Thank you iaqsource. It was a pleasure to conduct business with you. Order was received on time and correct,great price, order process was quick and easy. I recomend this company to all and I will be back."

"My experience with this company was great. Shipped same day. Arrived by UPS in 3 days. Good selection and good prices. I will do business with then again."

This review was modified by trinker on August 21 2008 01:08:47 AM

"This is my third order in three years, maybe 4. Availability, price, service are all great. Last two orders were completed faster then promised and delivered goods were packaged well and were shipped intact. I will continue shopping here."

"I recently purchased a heavy duty dehumidifier from IAQSource, and the experience was completely positive.

IAQSource shipped the 114 lb item promptly via a competent freight company, well packed, so that the shipment was received by me within 1 week of my order, in excellent shape, and including all promised promotional material.

I would definitely order from IAQSource again if the occasion presented itself.

Dallas Texas

"Did not receive order. Attempted three contacts all ignored, cancelled order will not do business with again do not recommend. After I cancelled order I received an email saying they had responded to all of my emails. I find it strange that I managed to get their last email but none of the others. My opinion remains the same."

This review was modified by ajflier2000 on July 07 2006 05:56:55 PM

"Had just what I was looking for and couldn't find in any local stores, shipped timely and to spec thanks."

"A water panel evaporator arrived in damaged condition. They immediately responded to my email and quickly sent a replacement."

Share iaqsource.com / Anthony-Mulinaro, LLC / National Trade Supply's store rating

iaqsource.com / Anthony-Mulinaro, LLC / National Trade Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iaqsource.com / Anthony-Mulinaro, LLC / National Trade Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!