Stores > i-wireless
  • i-wireless

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review i-wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-07-28

Changed our plan without telling us.

"iwireless/Kroger is also known as ACCESS WIRELESS! BEWARE !!In February I had $50 credit, two weeks later I noticed that it was down to $10. I logged in and saw that they had changed me from a 10c per minute plan to a 25c plan and were now charging for INCOMING texts which they hadn't done for the 6 previous years. In other words they changed the plan I had for years, and didn't notify me in any way, shape or form. Sound illegal much???? I phoned them to see what was going on and the agent said nothing had changed, she didn't know what I was talking about, and a supervisor would have to call me back. I waited a week.....meanwhile my phone ran out of funds and they de-activated my account. Now when I call they can't check anything or follow-up because they have no record that I ever had an account. AFTER 7 YEARS THEY CANNOT FIND ANY RECORD OF ME HAVING AN ACCOUNT? EXCUSE ME? They look up my phone number and it says "no account". Liars and cheats and a class action lawsuit will soon be up for all to join!

2017-06-13

DEFECTIVE DEVICES

"I have had this service since Feb. 2017. I have had to send my phone back 3 times. I am waiting to send it back again.Each time it takes a month for them to receive the phone and send it back. As everyone has said, customer service is a joke. They will not let me speak to a supervisor. They will not let me cancel my contract. I am trying to find the email address to the CEO. My next step is to get an attorney. I hate this company. If and when I finally get out from under them, I will never go back again."

2017-05-17

Bad customer service

"I bought a phone on Dec. It broke.sent it in on 2/27. They send me two more phone none worked. Charged me for shipping each time and told me it was not their responsibility to cover the shipping. Today is 5/16. Still don't have a phone because they couldn't activate the new one they sent me. Talked to four manager and none of them cared or helped me.one supervisor lied to me on the phone to get rid of me and never followed up on my situation.just awful service and I don't think they really care either."

2015-04-12

"We have had I-wirelee/Kroger for several years now. We have had good and bad phones, all purchased from Kroger stores. Recently my daughter's phone started to degrade, text coming through garbled, not receiving calls, texts, or emails. Her phone is now useless. Then my phone began to degrade, same issues and I don't know how many days I have left before mine dies. My son's...is on it's way out also. We called...I-wireless says it's our fault, but won't say why and there's nothing they can do to help us. HUH? Great way to treat a customer...shame on them, like someone else said..."they need to go out of business.""

2015-04-08

"On March 3rd I went to i wireless. I didn't have enough to pay half of the phone price and was told if I brought in an existing phone I wouldn't have to worry about paying that. So I did and only had to pay $76.16. I then was told that because of doing it that way I would get $150.00 credited to my account so my first bill would be free and the next bill I'd have to pay $55 for the plan and an additional 14 for the phone itself. WRONG! 2 weeks after getting the phone I received multiple calls and texts saying I was overdue on a payment. But how could that be? I just got it and my first bill was supposed to be free? I ignored it until last week I got a call from a very nice man (mike or Matt was the name I think) and he told me I owed $82.00, I told him no I had money credited to my account it was supposed to be free, he called me back and said I was right it was taken care of. APPARENTLY NOT! I got a call yesterday from another gentleman telling me whomever told me my bill was free was wrong I had to pay $82 or my phone would be shut off. Frustrated I went to my local i wireless store and spoke to Nick about the situation. He pulled my account up and LORD AND BEHOLD it said I was right about the credit. He called corporate to solve the issue..... Did some digging only to find that the gentleman who set up my phone screwed up! One, he didn't tell me I had to pay a $200 deposit the day of activation because my credit is low (if he would have told me that I would have not gotten the phone in the first place because I only had $100.00 in my account). Two, I didn't know they bill a month ahead so even though I just got my phone I had a bill due 2 weeks after I got the phone. Three, the $100.00 out of the $150.00 credit went to covering that $200.00 deposit I wasn't aware of so that is why my bill is so high. Then to find out I have another bill due on the 29th which means I now owe them (I believe Nick told me) around $164, not $69 like a normal bill should be. BUT HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GREAT EVERYONE: corporate and my local store know that this was not my fault, this was theirs for the miscommunication and false information, and yet I still have to suffer because there is nothing they can do for me...... How pitiful for a company to screw up royally and not help their customer with a solution.... This phone will be shut off and ruin my credit all because they couldn't get my billing situation figured out when I got the phone (not my fault. I always pay my bills on time but this one I was not ready for) I wish there was a way not to even give you a one star rating."

2015-03-15

"I have used them for almost a year now. They have told me many times bring what ever phone u like, so now after buying my 4th phone ahead of time before calling them. I call first and ask if the pjone may be used. I go buy the phone call the next day and now i cant! This is bull shit. They have lied so many times i am over it would rather go back to contact of prepaid threw another provider! "

2015-03-02

"Scammers!!! I signed up, checked to see if my phone was eligible for service and it showed that it was, and received a phone number. Added minutes and the phone would not work. Called customer service only to find out that my phone would not work with their company but they will not refund my money! They need to go out of business because they are simply stealing people's money. "

2015-02-20

"DO NOT get a Kroger i-wireless phone! they come with too many pre-installed apps that take up too much space and they CANNOT be uninstalled! Then you get messages saying that many of those pre-installed apps need to be updated. But when you go to update them, you get a message saying you don't have enough room to install the updates!!! I don't even have room to install apps I do want. Called customer service and there is not a thing they can do for you. I have only had my phone for 10 days and I'm looking for a new phone!"

2014-12-09

"Wow, there are a lot of bad reviews, but I've only had good service at a great price for 3 years. This is the Kroger iWireless (iwirelesshome.com), not the other iWireless (T-Mobile affiliate). My daughter is on an old plan and we pay around $8/month. My son is on the $10 plan. Gonna switch my daughter to the $25 shortly. I've had to call to upgrade phones and straighten out a payment, and the customer service has been great. Give them a try if you want to save a lot of money. "

BPIphone's Avatar

Phoenix AZ
2014-12-03

"I am very pleased with this whole experience extremely reliable and economical service you can even buy a used I phone that is a sprint phone and have it hooked up assuming the serial number is clean. That is an awesome benefit with my current plan my minutes roll over and I get free minutes for shopping at Frys grocery store! This deal can't be beat I'm pretty sure!
Phoenix, AZ

2014-11-26

"DO NOT USE!!! I was going to purchase a phone and $10 of minutes and within an hour of signing up on their website, someone had created a counterfeit credit card and tried to use it at two local businesses (>$200 each time). THIS IS A SCAM!!!"

2014-09-19

"KROGER'S iwireless is the worst business I've ever dealt wit..
Horrendous customer service, inexperienced foreign operators when finally reaching someone to solve tech problems, but that was after 3hour phone wait times. No helpful response by email, if at all. Originally went to my local store manager with phone problems- they said they've nothing to do with the wireless. But were happy to sell me new phones and more airtime.
No thanks. Take your business to Walmart - prices and service are 1000 times.

2014-09-04

"That's not the end of it when they updated to unlimited data my phone lost all data usage. After spending several hours trying to reprogram my 6 week old phone I was told it must be my phone to call the company. Luckily the phone manufacture was very kind in replacing the phone although I am pretty sure it was not a phone issue. Received the new phone and took 2 hours on the phone to get it programmed. My son's iwireless phone quit working so I gave him my old one. When trying to program his iwireless number in the person removed my number from my newly programmed phone. I was told it would take up up to 3 days to get it back. WHAT?????? They lost my number and now I am left again without a working phone. Asked to speak to a supervisor. She was very rude and told me that it takes time to "find"my number. I getting upset at this point said it was their error and it needed to get corrected immediately. I made the statement that if I make an error at work I am expected to correct it immediately. The response I received for the supervisor was "well honey this is not as easy as wiping mayo off a burger." That was the last straw even I did work in fast food (I work in the medical field) that was down right rude to say. I hung up since I had to go to work. I tried at work to fix the problem but was put on hold for my entire break. Called this morning and person tried to walk me through set up with of course no luck due to my number being released. She said she would put in an request to get number back ASAP. I told her that should have been done last night. She said she say no such request. REALLY thanks. Now it is on for the wait. Let's see how long it will take to find my number."

2014-05-15

"I WIRELESS IS SCAMMERS.DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.MAY the 6th 2014 i bought a $35 dollar iwiress call that suppose to have been unlimited talk and text.Today May the 15th im out of minutes,wtf? I was put on hold for hours until finally their customer serv rep states that its nothing they can do about it.wtf? I so fkn mad I swear I will never shop a Kroger again,shouldnt have co signed for some scammers.SPREAD THE WORD THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!!! "

2014-03-21

"Do not get iWireless. These fucking cheapskates lied. I bought a fucking 50 dollars card that was supposed to be unlimited talk, text, and data. They gave me unlimited talk and text but only two GB of data. They ripped me off and I want a refund. Fuck you, Kroger."

Share i-wireless's store rating

i-wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

i-wireless is not a merchant member
i-wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!