• i-wireless

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I have used them for almost a year now. They have told me many times bring what ever phone u like, so now after buying my 4th phone ahead of time before calling them. I call first and ask if the pjone may be used. I go buy the phone call the next day and now i cant! This is bull shit. They have lied so many times i am over it would rather go back to contact of prepaid threw another provider! "

modified review This review was modified by surfratdaemon on March 15 2015 06:36:14 PM

"Scammers!!! I signed up, checked to see if my phone was eligible for service and it showed that it was, and received a phone number. Added minutes and the phone would not work. Called customer service only to find out that my phone would not work with their company but they will not refund my money! They need to go out of business because they are simply stealing people's money. "

modified review This review was modified by lala1388 on March 02 2015 01:24:31 PM

"DO NOT get a Kroger i-wireless phone! they come with too many pre-installed apps that take up too much space and they CANNOT be uninstalled! Then you get messages saying that many of those pre-installed apps need to be updated. But when you go to update them, you get a message saying you don't have enough room to install the updates!!! I don't even have room to install apps I do want. Called customer service and there is not a thing they can do for you. I have only had my phone for 10 days and I'm looking for a new phone!"

modified review This review was modified by stevecripe57 on February 20 2015 02:15:41 PM

"Wow, there are a lot of bad reviews, but I've only had good service at a great price for 3 years. This is the Kroger iWireless (iwirelesshome.com), not the other iWireless (T-Mobile affiliate). My daughter is on an old plan and we pay around $8/month. My son is on the $10 plan. Gonna switch my daughter to the $25 shortly. I've had to call to upgrade phones and straighten out a payment, and the customer service has been great. Give them a try if you want to save a lot of money. "

BPIphone's Avatar
Phoenix AZ

"I am very pleased with this whole experience extremely reliable and economical service you can even buy a used I phone that is a sprint phone and have it hooked up assuming the serial number is clean. That is an awesome benefit with my current plan my minutes roll over and I get free minutes for shopping at Frys grocery store! This deal can't be beat I'm pretty sure!
Phoenix, AZ

modified review This review was modified by BPIphone on December 03 2014 08:25:08 AM

"DO NOT USE!!! I was going to purchase a phone and $10 of minutes and within an hour of signing up on their website, someone had created a counterfeit credit card and tried to use it at two local businesses (>$200 each time). THIS IS A SCAM!!!"

modified review This review was modified by bdsabo on November 26 2014 11:32:34 AM

"KROGER'S iwireless is the worst business I've ever dealt wit..
Horrendous customer service, inexperienced foreign operators when finally reaching someone to solve tech problems, but that was after 3hour phone wait times. No helpful response by email, if at all. Originally went to my local store manager with phone problems- they said they've nothing to do with the wireless. But were happy to sell me new phones and more airtime.
No thanks. Take your business to Walmart - prices and service are 1000 times.

i-wireless User

"That's not the end of it when they updated to unlimited data my phone lost all data usage. After spending several hours trying to reprogram my 6 week old phone I was told it must be my phone to call the company. Luckily the phone manufacture was very kind in replacing the phone although I am pretty sure it was not a phone issue. Received the new phone and took 2 hours on the phone to get it programmed. My son's iwireless phone quit working so I gave him my old one. When trying to program his iwireless number in the person removed my number from my newly programmed phone. I was told it would take up up to 3 days to get it back. WHAT?????? They lost my number and now I am left again without a working phone. Asked to speak to a supervisor. She was very rude and told me that it takes time to "find"my number. I getting upset at this point said it was their error and it needed to get corrected immediately. I made the statement that if I make an error at work I am expected to correct it immediately. The response I received for the supervisor was "well honey this is not as easy as wiping mayo off a burger." That was the last straw even I did work in fast food (I work in the medical field) that was down right rude to say. I hung up since I had to go to work. I tried at work to fix the problem but was put on hold for my entire break. Called this morning and person tried to walk me through set up with of course no luck due to my number being released. She said she would put in an request to get number back ASAP. I told her that should have been done last night. She said she say no such request. REALLY thanks. Now it is on for the wait. Let's see how long it will take to find my number."

"I WIRELESS IS SCAMMERS.DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT.MAY the 6th 2014 i bought a $35 dollar iwiress call that suppose to have been unlimited talk and text.Today May the 15th im out of minutes,wtf? I was put on hold for hours until finally their customer serv rep states that its nothing they can do about it.wtf? I so fkn mad I swear I will never shop a Kroger again,shouldnt have co signed for some scammers.SPREAD THE WORD THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS!!! "

modified review This review was modified by madmemphiscustomer on May 15 2014 03:00:20 PM

"Do not get iWireless. These fucking cheapskates lied. I bought a fucking 50 dollars card that was supposed to be unlimited talk, text, and data. They gave me unlimited talk and text but only two GB of data. They ripped me off and I want a refund. Fuck you, Kroger."

modified review This review was modified by glenny3214 on March 21 2014 08:43:41 AM

"I purchased a usb modem online and as soon as it was received, the nightmare began!
. I have never experienced a more frustrating attempt with customer service as I have the past 2 weeks with their representatives.
The modem was shipped to my daughters address and
I received the modem on July 12. I called the number provided as I could not get the item to load in my computer on July 13th and I was told someone would call me back within 24 hours. I did not receive a call back so I called again on the 16th and was told the same thing, again no call back. I called the 18,19,and the 20th.All 3 times I was promised a call back and was told how sorry they were I was not getting help. I was told on the 20th please allow 24 to 48 hours, after the weekend. It's now the 25th and I still have not received a call back. I called again, I stated I wanted a refund as I have set up with another provider that actually was able to help me with great service. I told the rep that I realized there was a 14 day timeline but I spent 14 days waiting for help. She said she couldn't give me a return auth#, but she could have someone call me back!!! What choice did I have but to once again give her my phone number, then she asked for the phone # I was using for the modem, when I told her I never set it up because I couldn't get help her response amazed me, she stated "Well that's why you probably never got a call back, and without that information, I cant request a callback and I cant help you." How do you reply to that? So I attempted to respond to the cust serv email address on the shipping confirm I received in my email and the address was invalid. So they have my 53.00 and I have a worthless modem. I am angry and feel cheated, but will pursue all options to get my money back. Next step, the better business bureau!

modified review This review was modified by Lindams on July 25 2013 08:30:45 PM

"I have been a customer of our wireless for several years now and I found nothing been a very great value for my needs. I've been very happy with the service I received from them. In fact I just upgraded my phone with them and plan to continue service. I really love the loyalty program where you pend money in the store and get free minutes on your phone."

modified review This review was modified by Sahwoosh on June 23 2013 06:57:52 PM

"I bought yesterday a $10 airtime. I came back at home and they took in two hours 55 cents from my balance. I didn't do anything, no call and didn't open text or voice mail. When I wake up this morning I had only $4,56 airtime left!! In twelve hours, no call no text no voicemail!!! Never never buy this anymore!! This is really crap!!!"

"This is a piece if crap company for customer service. As of not they don.t even have live customer service reps. Yesterday they took my entire money balance because I hadn't add money by 12am the 31th Mar. I live in pacific time zone and it turns out that 12am CST. When I realize thew problem I called to talk to rep and ad $$. Surprise "no reps" When I went to QFC to buy a Card, Surprise already lost my balance. I can't even cancel and take my # else where. Beware and Smart! Stay away"

"Bought a $35 i-wireless card for my phone, had it activated in the store. I got home to find out that the entire balance had been drained in 20 minutes because of an app built into my HTC Radar 4G. I called them up, and they said that they charge $0.05 per KILOBYTE. That means that downloading a text file onto the phone would've cost me roughly $50. The WORST customer service, they told me they'd refund me if I signed up for a $50/month contract for 2 years. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."

Share i-wireless's store rating

i-wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

i-wireless is not a merchant member
i-wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!