iStyles Reviews - istyles.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 183 reviews

iStyles is not a merchant member
iStyles does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

blaydese's Avatar
Earth

"Buy one large sheet and skin multiple items, I skinned my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 Tablet, my HTC EVO 4G phone, my wife's cell phone, my son's Nintendo 3DS XL and my daughter's Zune! A+++++ "

"Great skins & beautiful designs. Great shipping times too. I ordered my skins Tuesday & by Fri they were delivered. Any questions you have the Istyles members respond very quickly. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Good product and service. Fast Delivery. Very pleased."

"I'm writing this review because I am extremely happy with something I bought from IStyles. First time I bought were 2 Silver Art Nouveau iPhone 4S Cases. I requested for speed post unfortunately Singpost shipped as "Registered Mail" but IStyles team caught the error and notified them immediately. I received my items the next day with good condition and nicely wrapped. My daughter and I were very happy as promised by IStyles team.

My second purchased were 2 Silver Art Nouveau iPhone 5 Cases. This time I ticked US$ instead of S$. I emailed IStyles and received the reply immediately. They explained in details with the exchange rate for the day.

I highly recommend IStyles and its products and I will continue purchase from IStyles. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family in the future.

"Great service. Well priced, shipped quickly and in good condition. Better quality then I was expecting and so easy to fit. Have already told my housemates about it and they are waiting for theirs. Brilliant...simply brilliant!"

"This is the second order that I have placed with iStyles. The quality of the skins and the designs are superb and the shipping (even the standard shipping) is fast and reliable. I am even looking through the site to decide on the skin for my PS Vita."

Rating 8/104/5

"Everything went well in the order process. Only problem Im having is the wallpaper. I've tried to download it a bunch of times but it's not being emailed to me and it's not in my spam folder."

"Everything went as smooth as always. Shipping to Finland was faster than one could expect and the quality of the iPhone 4S Zombie skin is great."

"Easy way of choosing, ordering and paying processes.
Very fast and organized delivery reports and timing.
The same high quality em reliable product sine my first order a few years ago.

"The iPod-skin has arrived last week and I`m quite happy with the
skin and this was the reason to order a second skin for my other
iPod....the iStyles selection is huge and interesting !

"I got the skins in a pretty reasonable amount of time and they were packed well, in a very rigid envelope, so they weren't bent, and the skins were very nice, smooth matte finish, well printed, not HD but good, better than what you might expect."

"I received my order and was absolutely thrilled. Some items were gifts for my sister and now we are ready to order again. We love it. Great Value for money and prompt delivery to Australia. Truly Fantastic and great quality and looks better than on the net. Rose"

"I love iStyles! They have a great selection of skins which are really affordable! My order came in faster than expected, even despite Hurricane Sandy affecting its delivery date. My skins came with helpful information on how to apply them to my tablet. iStyles was very helpful and emailed me on every step of the process, from confirming my order purchase to notifying me about my order's delivery. I would totally order from them again! "

"Fab product. Arrived quickly, fits my iphone5 perfectly and was easy to put on. The picture quality is brilliant?"

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered an iPhone 4 skin as well as a Samsung laptop skin. The iPhone skin was perfect.
The Samsung laptop skin was no good.. The skin sent did not fit the model they said in the advert.