Stores > iRobot
  • iRobot

Voice your opinion! Review iRobot by clicking a star below.
2010-12-22

"I ordered a battery for an irobot Roomba and it was shipped in good time.
Everything seemed OK until I saw on UPS tracking that UPS had returned it to irobot (no reason given). UPS has delivered to my home before. I called irobot and they said they would ship a replacement by UPS 2nd day. I received an email stating shipment had been made. Four days later it had not arrived. I called irobot again and was told they not only didn't have a battery for the unit but it would be four to six WEEKS before they could ship one. This after they said it was shipped! I ended up canceling the order and buying one online for about half the irobot price! BAD ROBOT!

West Barnet, Vermont
2010-06-29

"There's no question that iRobot has produced brililant robotics for the homeowner, at least in theory. But the quality and execution of their products leaves a lot to be desired. I've owned a Sears floor scrubber and an electrolux vacuum for over 30 years and neither has ever needed a repair. I bought iRobot Roomba and Scooba in 2008 for my new retirement home to help with light cleaning since I'm partially disabled. Scooba works nicely, but in two years I've doubled its original $250 cost because of replacement parts and battery failures. While less costly my Roomba has added over 1/2 its original cost in parts and batteries. That's simply unacceptable. I simply can't recommend a device with such high maintenance costs to family and friends. "

2007-11-16

"I've had several great experiences with the customer service from Irobot. My roomba had a broekn castor several months after I bought it. I called them up, got a quick answer, and they sent my a new unit. It's rare that a company actually lives up to it's warranty these days. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again!"

2007-01-26

"I placed my order for a cleaning solution pack on 12/20/06, shipped on the same day via Fedex. The order was never delivered. Fedex said the package was broken during in transit and had returned to iRobot as of 12/28/06. The package, however, was never returned by Fedex. Since then, I've made at least 5 phone calls to iRobot, asking for a replacement. Every time I called, I was told by the CSR they would file a claim against Fedex, and forwarded my request of replacement to their corporate office, and I would receive an email from them within 3 to 5 days. Hell yea! Ofocz I've never received any email from them. It has been more than a month, no refund nor a replacement has been given. My credit card already billed me, and I am gonna dispute the charge. Why the heck do I have to wait for the result of their claim against Fedex since I've never received my order? This is a very poor shopping experience with iRobot. I will think twice to shop with them again!"

2006-12-19

"Do not order from this company. You are better off order from amazon.com or some other reliable website. This company has great product but terrible customer service.
I order 2 roomba scheduler as gift to friend and received 13 days later but only one roomba showed up. After calling irobot they promise will ship out another one, but they refuse to do one day fedex and not even sure that they will decide to process it right away even it is their mistake and they already take my money. I'm not sure my friend can receive the missing irobot before xmas. I will update more follow up.
After 3 phone calls and more empty promises. I did not get any concrete result. So, I called my credit card company and dispute half of my order.
I then proceed to order another one from amazon.com
3 months after the order. I suddenly receive an email saying that my order is on back order and that they will charge me once more when they ship me. I quickly called customer service and cancel the order.
More update follow up.

2006-12-05

"Very quick shipping, friendly service, and all-around reliable online merchant."

Share iRobot's store rating

iRobot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iRobot is not a merchant member
iRobot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!