"Made good on their promises."

modified review This review was modified by tigerspur on June 14 2014 04:09:27 AM

"I had an iPhone 4S with a damaged screen. I found iResQ pricing to be extremely competitive and decided to give them a try. I also had them put in a new battery. Service was great, very fast turn around time. The device was returned with well priced overnight shipping. I can't believe they were able to fix it. The screen is perfect and in my opinion looks better than the original OEM screen compared to other iPhone 4S's I own. I contacted customer service by both email and phone which I had prompt professional service. Very impressed and would do business again!"

"The entire process went very smoothly and their communication was fantastic! I got email updates for every part of the repair: receipt of iPod, diagnosis, repair complete, and shipped.

Their prices are extremely fair. I have a 5th generation classic iPod 32GB and they got it back up and running. They also returned it in better condition than I would have thought possible!

Seriously -- these people are AMAZING and I will not hesitate to use them for any future i-needs.

"I sent my iphone 3GS to them because the place I had used before said that they were backed up. I thought my phone needed a new battery but I wasn't sure. For some reason it would not go past the apple screen. So they contacted me and told me that the battery is dead and it needs a new logic (mother) board. That would cost $209. Well I was not going to pay $209 to fix it because I could get a new ipod touch (my phone was off contract for some time) for less than that anount.

So I get my phone back and plug it into my PC and it works. The battery was down to something like 2% or so. I will not be doing business with them in the future.

"Years ago I had great luck when my iPod needed repair. iResQ suggested that I replace the battery as well (since they also had it open to replace my hard drive). I approved that.
Now when my MacBook needed a hard drive, I am not so pleased with this crew. The MacBook had to be returned to iResQ since the new hard drive also failed. When I finally had possession, I could not reinstall my now current backup. Apple Store suggested the battery needed replacement. If I had know about this item, I may have had iResQ do that as well.
Regardless, iResQ sent my MacBook (with its now good hard drive) to a temporary address they had on file initially. Then they charged me another $18 to return laptop to my permanent address. There are many lessons learned in this order, and I hope they implement them in future orders.

"This site is a scam. It gets you interested with advertising cheep repair cost but once they have you device you get and e-mail asking you to call them. at this point you get told it is going to cost you a ridicules amount of money to repair it. My I-pod touch would not hold a charge so I sent it in to get the batter replaced for $35. Now the most expensive thing they can replace on your I-pod is the Logic board at $199 and wouldn’t you know it that’s exactly what they said I needed. Isn’t that amazing? Total cost with shipping if I said yes would have been $268. The cost to replace it with a new one is $299. So go somewhere else this place is a scam. "

modified review This review was modified by TankerJ on May 11 2012 06:00:24 AM

"I accidentally ran over my iPad when it fell out of my briefcase unnoticed. Amazingly it still worked other than the screen was destroyed. I sent it to iResQ and they did a brilliant job of fixing the screen. It looks like nothing happened to it. I can't thank them enough for how easy it was to get it fixed and how quickly."

"As most people were, I was very skeptical of iResQ. I was so skeptical that I even thought that the reviews on iResQ may have been fabricated. After accidentally slamming my mom's MacBook close with my earphones in between and cracking the LCD screen, my only two options were either to pay Apple close to a thousand dollars and wait approximately a month (if not longer), or take a chance with iResQ and pay $179. I chose the latter. (I chose $40 shipping but there were much less expensive options. The option I chose covered the cost of an empty box for shipping the laptop, the cost to ship the box to my house, the cost to ship the [6 lb.] laptop to iResQ, and the cost of shipping to receive the laptop back) Two days later (Friday), in the mail, I received a box custom made for laptops. I had lots of adjustable but secure padding, and it also contained a bag to place the laptop inside of before placing it in the box (I suspect this was to protect to computer from any strong magnets that may come close to the computer during shipment, it can severely damage [or even erase all] the files on the hard drive). I shipped the box out on Monday, I tracked the package about every hour of the day using UPS online tracking. iResQ received the laptop on Thursday morning. On UPS tracking you are able to see who signed for the package and I was also contacted by email from iResQ and UPS that iResQ received the laptop. I was charged $9 for the fix and they shipped it back out by Thursday evening. On Friday I was able to give my mom her laptop back looking good as new! THANK YOU SO MUCH iResQ!

Also, if it means anything, I accidentally left a CD in the CD Slot and forgot it was there until I received the laptop back. The CD was still in perfect condition and doesn't seem like they touched it.

"This company was a life saver. My 15 macbook had a shattered screen and the apple store told me it would be at least 600$ and up to buying a new laptop. The genius at the apple store told me about iResq and the entire process with shipping ended up being 200$. I decided to do the overnight shipping too! It was amazing! I loved iResq and I will totally use them in the future! Thank you iResq!"

"Quick, Easy & Inexpensive! My son has cracked his iPod screen twice in 12 months and both times I used iResQ for the repairs. They send you the box and shipping lables in a day, I shipped them out the same day and the fixed iPod was back in my hands on the 3rd business day!You can not beat the service, quality or price! Try them out!"

"IResQ is awesome! I had the ipod back within a week and they did an awesome job.
I'd recommend them any time!

"iResQ is a terrific repair facility. I had an old (57 months) MacBook Pro with a cracked LCD screen and sent it to iResQ for repair. I sent it on a Monday morning and had it back Wednesday evening. Amazing. Shipping was well packed and secure.

Only cons I would mention are the following: The order page when selecting an LCD screen currently allows you to choose "UPS No Sig Required" but they will not ship a laptop no sig due to the liability it presents. I alerted them to this error on the order page and they have been aware and are currently updating their order page.

Finally, the screen that was replaced was a flat matte rather than my original "glossy" LCD screen that originally came with the laptop. They don't specify the "type" of LCD screen on their site. Just an fyi.

The repair itself was immaculate. Great work, professional service.

"Excellent Service! Fixed my son's cracked IPod Touch glass screen. Works and looks new! Fixed it and shipped it back in the same day. I highly recommend iResQ. Best company I've dealt with in very long time! Thank you!!"

"I live in California and was looking to have my iPhone fixed. The apple store, after a 45 minute wait, told me it would be $150. I called a few local shops and they all quoted less than half that. I found iResQ online and thought I would give them a shot so I would not have to deal with more lines, driving and hassle of going to downtown Los Angeles.

I shipped my phone out Monday evening and had my phone in hand by Wednesday mid morning. Throughout the process I had notification emails telling how things were progressing. The price was half of Apple's including shipping. The speed was QUICK. The service was EXCELLENT. Thanks. I will be back to get my Macbook's hard drive replaced later.

"Dear iResQ - thank you, thank you, thank you...your easy-to-use and readily contactable customer service are a fresh breeze in this day and age. I just got my repaired "old school" iPod back today. In under a week, iResQ helped with shipment to them, diagnosis, repair, and return to me...with a hard drive upgrade to boot. This of course was predicated on the fact that I had dropped my iPod smack flat onto the floor like a bellyflopping board diver.

I have now used you guys twice and have been ALWAYS been empressed by the great job that you do. I appreciate your emphasis on customer service. I have also shared your name with others who have used you as well as have been equally impressed. Keep up the grest work. Clark Totten

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iResQ / ResQ Systems is not a merchant member
iResQ / ResQ Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!