Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I purchase 3-4 items from QVC per year. Overall, I am pleased with the products that I have purchased. However, before I buy anything I do check reviews and try to do some homework on the product. They generally have items out the door within a few days and they communicate order updates via email. My latest purchase was the Butterball Turkey Fryer, which arrived damaged. I called QVC and they had USPS pick it up the next day at my house, at their expense. I was promised a new fryer would be sent out the same day. However, instead they waited until the damaged fryer was received back in the warehouse before shipping my replacement. As a result, they ran out of the product and I did not get my replacement, which was disappointing. They promptly refunded my credit card."

"I've only made a few purchases from this retailer over the past two years but have been satisfied with everything I have received."

"Ordered a steam mop from QVC on 4th Oct. They emailed me an order confirmation and took payment out of my bank immediately - thats where their efficiency ended. When it didn't arrive after 10 days they said they would send me some forms in the post to sign. I would then have to sign them and post them back. No mention of anything being done about the non delivery ! Shockingly poor service i'd say - wish i'd never ordered it in the first place. Doubtless I can look forward to a drawn out procedure to get my money back."

modified review This review was modified by garryme on October 16 2013 12:09:52 PM

"NO Quality, Value, or Convenience

I bought a camera for a trip a week ago. The estimated date of delivery was Friday (three days before I leave). Concerned by the status, I called customer service on Thursday and was told that there's no way I could receive it by Friday, and it's also not guaranteed to be delivered three days past the estimated delivery date. If I knew that the estimated date of delivery meant nothing, I would have NOT ordered from QVC at all. If I had ordered from other websites, I would have received it already. Now there's no time left to order - I also wasted two extra batteries bought from Amazon for this. I felt there's NO Quality, Value, or Convenience. Very Unhappy about this experience.

modified review This review was modified by Fieldz on August 17 2013 08:35:43 PM

"I've been a customer of QVC for 27 years. Over the years I've purchased 2 computers (different years) upright Oreck Vacuum, different sets of 800 thread count sheets, shoes, clothing, Tresur Perfume/cream sets, "big bold gold" jewelry, and many items for around the house. I've never had to return a thing in 27 years. But the offer a great return policy, so I trust them 100% I highly recommend this company to anyone who prefers to shop online, pay in interest free installments, get guaranteed satisfaction and believes in quality products and TOP notch customer service."

modified review This review was modified by CherFriedman on June 11 2013 05:47:24 PM

"My mother and I have been customer to QVC for 6 years.6 YEARS! I love QVC, but last night when my mother was just asking a simple question.The women for customer assistance had the nerve to be rudeas hell to my mother. I deal with customers all the time but being that rude is unacceptable.QVC needs to either change or help their staff.Because being that rude especially this close to the holiday's just really inscrutable either come to work with a good attitude or don't come at all."

"A so-so experience. Ordered the item (a phone) on 23 November (Black Friday). It was in stock and ready to ship, but it didn't ship until one week later (the next Friday). I ordered it with a black skin, the printed invoice states 'black', but it came with a purple skin. I phoned and they said sorry, they would try to ship out a black skin if it was available. 2 weeks later an apology letter came stating they cannot send out individual items like that, but if I wanted to I could return the phone. This was my first QVC experience; not a great start."

"I ordered a weed killer deal from QVC -- M27705 - WeedBlaster Pro Stand Tall Garden Sprayer It was extremely flimsy so I returned it. That was 1 month ago and they still say it has not been received. Great news though, my credit card was immediately charged! That does it for me!"

"PURCHASED A 5" LUMINARA BATTERY OPERATED CANDLE FOR MY LIVING ROOM. WHAT A NEAT PRODUCT. FROM ONLY A FEW FEET AWAY IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE I AM BURNING A REAL CANDLE. I WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE A COUPLE MORE. QVC MADE THE PURCHASE QUICK AND EASY AND I RECEIVED THE PART QUITE QUICKLY THROUGH UPS. THANKS QVC."

"I have been very disappointed with my last two major orders from QVC. I ordered several items on value pay for my mom as Christmas gifts and they did not send two of the items I ordered. It two 3 weeks to finally receive one of the items, I finally gave up on the other. "

"Ordered a laptop messenger styled bag at a great price, shipped really quickly, alot quicker than I expected. When I got my package, it was the wrong item. They sent a laptop sleeve... Called customer service and the lady kept trying to catch me in a lie, saying multiple times that I got what I ordered. The return policy is straight enough, but i wasnt offered any sort of rush shipment even though i would have to wait for them to get the wrong item back before they shipped the right one and time is of the essence. I had to order the same item again and send the other back asking for a refund to get it quicker, and im afraid that ill get the wrong item again and that they wont refund the first shipping fee..."

"I ordered my first items from QVC.com today. Their shipping is ridiculously overpriced. I'm having buyers remorse already, after 5 minutes. Without shipping (three items from the same company...) the price of the three small items was 78 dollars. With shipping it came to 102 dollars. That's over 20 dollars in shipping. Supposedly they can't combine shipping, according to their site. This not only is expensive but is also very wasteful considering the the resources they must go through. I won't be ordering from QVC again. I will simply try to find similar product elsewhere. "

"Ordered a touchpad bundle from QVC. Their inventory system was accurate and shipping was quick. It arrived as expected on the delivery date."

"This was my second order from QVC and both were very positive, first order was a select comfort mattress which turned out very well, and this order was for an HP Touchpad. After several disappointing cancellations from other retailers that oversold, I was pleasantly surprised that QVC had such an accurate inventory tracking system-and after the order was placed I called and had it changed to expedited shipping by a CSR-and they were pleasant to boot. Thanks so much QVC, I will be back!"

"EXCELLENT FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE WITH QVC! HAD A PRODUCT THAT WAS SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND AFTER DEALING WITH THE CANCELLATIONS OF OTHER RETAILERS QVC HANDLED THE SITUATION EXTREMELY WELL WITH THEIR LIVE INVENTORY SYSTEM."

QVC / iQVC.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

QVC / iQVC.com is not a merchant member
QVC / iQVC.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!