Stores > QVC / iQVC.com
  • QVC / iQVC.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review QVC / iQVC.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-06

qvc is a ripe off

"You order and pay with your credit card and call your credit card to confirm QVC charged your card and they did. QVC will send you a BOGUS USPS Tracking Number. QVC never sends out your order and they hope you don't notice you have an order. When you call customer service will constantly hand up on you and refuse to connect you to a Supervisor. Then when you finally do get a Supervisor the **** refuses to give a full name only first name, no employee no. or location of where they are. Supervisor can't even pull up your tracking number on USPS. They know they are ripping you off. I will be reporting this to a Federal Agency since this has happen 2 times this year and only order 2 times. DO NOT buy anything from them. Also when you pull up your account on there website it shows at every destination the order went to it states "USPS waiting for item". They should go off the air for always ripping off people intentionally."

2017-06-30

Great

"Got a air conditioner recurve it in perfect condition, over it weds night got it Friday night and I didn't pay for express shipping love it so far "

2015-12-26

"I ordered an item as a gift for my son few days before Christmas. They guaranteed delivery on 24th. When I checked the status of my order on the 23rd, it said 'Billing information received'. I called the rep he redirected me to the manufacturer. Well, they said they don't ship the items, the QVC does. I called back, the next rep said 'Don't look at the website , the items get deliver sooner than the website is updated'. Well, the Christmas came and went, it the status of my item as of Dec 26 is still the same. Tried to call QVC again today but the lines have been busy since early morning.
Would give zero starts if the option was available.
Would give zero stars if that option was available.

2015-03-13

"I ordered from QVC an Epiphany/diamonique ring. It was supposed to be delivered today. It wasn't delivered because QVC failed to put my complete address. Now I have to wait 3 more days. I called them to complain and all they did was refund my almost $3 s&h. I've been a long time customer, but never again will they get business from me."

2014-12-23

"I ordered the Susan Graver puffy coat. Liked the coat, sent back, mandarin collar was in my face all the time.
Got the color block red/black knit jacket of Susan Graver's
today. I could have cried. The hood is so ridiculous, I thought it was a defect or a joke. OMG it is an awful hood. I shopped a lot thru holiday. My own personal stuff not impressed as of late. May be done with QVC if this keeps up.

2014-12-05

"I purchase 3-4 items from QVC per year. Overall, I am pleased with the products that I have purchased. However, before I buy anything I do check reviews and try to do some homework on the product. They generally have items out the door within a few days and they communicate order updates via email. My latest purchase was the Butterball Turkey Fryer, which arrived damaged. I called QVC and they had USPS pick it up the next day at my house, at their expense. I was promised a new fryer would be sent out the same day. However, instead they waited until the damaged fryer was received back in the warehouse before shipping my replacement. As a result, they ran out of the product and I did not get my replacement, which was disappointing. They promptly refunded my credit card."

2014-11-30

"I've only made a few purchases from this retailer over the past two years but have been satisfied with everything I have received."

2013-10-15

"Ordered a steam mop from QVC on 4th Oct. They emailed me an order confirmation and took payment out of my bank immediately - thats where their efficiency ended. When it didn't arrive after 10 days they said they would send me some forms in the post to sign. I would then have to sign them and post them back. No mention of anything being done about the non delivery ! Shockingly poor service i'd say - wish i'd never ordered it in the first place. Doubtless I can look forward to a drawn out procedure to get my money back."

2013-08-17

"NO Quality, Value, or Convenience

I bought a camera for a trip a week ago. The estimated date of delivery was Friday (three days before I leave). Concerned by the status, I called customer service on Thursday and was told that there's no way I could receive it by Friday, and it's also not guaranteed to be delivered three days past the estimated delivery date. If I knew that the estimated date of delivery meant nothing, I would have NOT ordered from QVC at all. If I had ordered from other websites, I would have received it already. Now there's no time left to order - I also wasted two extra batteries bought from Amazon for this. I felt there's NO Quality, Value, or Convenience. Very Unhappy about this experience.

2013-06-11

"I've been a customer of QVC for 27 years. Over the years I've purchased 2 computers (different years) upright Oreck Vacuum, different sets of 800 thread count sheets, shoes, clothing, Tresur Perfume/cream sets, "big bold gold" jewelry, and many items for around the house. I've never had to return a thing in 27 years. But the offer a great return policy, so I trust them 100% I highly recommend this company to anyone who prefers to shop online, pay in interest free installments, get guaranteed satisfaction and believes in quality products and TOP notch customer service."

2012-12-21

"My mother and I have been customer to QVC for 6 years.6 YEARS! I love QVC, but last night when my mother was just asking a simple question.The women for customer assistance had the nerve to be rudeas hell to my mother. I deal with customers all the time but being that rude is unacceptable.QVC needs to either change or help their staff.Because being that rude especially this close to the holiday's just really inscrutable either come to work with a good attitude or don't come at all."

2012-12-18

"A so-so experience. Ordered the item (a phone) on 23 November (Black Friday). It was in stock and ready to ship, but it didn't ship until one week later (the next Friday). I ordered it with a black skin, the printed invoice states 'black', but it came with a purple skin. I phoned and they said sorry, they would try to ship out a black skin if it was available. 2 weeks later an apology letter came stating they cannot send out individual items like that, but if I wanted to I could return the phone. This was my first QVC experience; not a great start."

2012-07-27

"I ordered a weed killer deal from QVC -- M27705 - WeedBlaster Pro Stand Tall Garden Sprayer It was extremely flimsy so I returned it. That was 1 month ago and they still say it has not been received. Great news though, my credit card was immediately charged! That does it for me!"

2012-04-01

"PURCHASED A 5" LUMINARA BATTERY OPERATED CANDLE FOR MY LIVING ROOM. WHAT A NEAT PRODUCT. FROM ONLY A FEW FEET AWAY IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE I AM BURNING A REAL CANDLE. I WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE A COUPLE MORE. QVC MADE THE PURCHASE QUICK AND EASY AND I RECEIVED THE PART QUITE QUICKLY THROUGH UPS. THANKS QVC."

2012-02-04

"I have been very disappointed with my last two major orders from QVC. I ordered several items on value pay for my mom as Christmas gifts and they did not send two of the items I ordered. It two 3 weeks to finally receive one of the items, I finally gave up on the other. "

Share QVC / iQVC.com's store rating

QVC / iQVC.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

QVC / iQVC.com is not a merchant member
QVC / iQVC.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!