Stores > iPhone Antidote
  • iPhone Antidote

Voice your opinion! Review iPhone Antidote by clicking a star below.
2013-08-13

"Simply said, I was impressed. The factors of "iPhone Antidote" being professional, polite and quick with the service influences me to tell my friends to do the same. I still have my iPhone Antidote magnet they sent on my fridge!"

2013-08-13

"A friend recommended iPhone Antidote to me. I was already looking to upgrade my phone, since my phone at the time was slightly damaged and getting old. I was going to just let it sit in its box until my friend told me that I could send it to iPhone Antidote and get cash towards getting a new phone. All I had to do was fill out a simple form on the website, print the shipping label, and send it off. If it weren't for my friend's recommendation, I may have worried about receiving the money, but sure enough he was right and the money showed up in my paypal account only a few days later. I highly recommend iPhone Antidote to anyone looking to upgrade their iPhone to the newest model, especially with the 5S coming out soon. I'll probably wait a few months and do it all over again!"

2013-08-13

"Iphone Antidote is a great company, really easy to use and incredibly reliable!"

2013-08-13

"Looked at a few sites for selling my old phone after an upgrade. Decided to go with iPhone antidote. Happy I did, got a great price. Very quick payment! Highly recommend!"

2013-08-13

"After having a bit too much fun one Friday night, I awoke to find my iPhone a bit worse for the wear. Despite being badly damaged and having a cracked screen, I still got quoted a great price for my phone from the iPhone Antidote. By next Friday I had plenty of cash for another great night out. "

2013-08-13

"Best customer service I have received in a long time. They are very attentive to customer's needs and supplying them with a check ASAP after mailing in your phone. Would highly recommend!"

2013-08-13

"This site gave me the most for my old iphone. I think I got about $20 more then any other site I could find. Service was quick, received notes from the company explaining everything. Pre-paid packaging plus a FREE PEN!!! Haha. I would use them again and recommend them to my friends. GREAT SERVICE and the MOST MONEY i could find."

2013-08-07

"I learned about iPhone antidote on a forum and had to try it myself. Easy online form to fill, and then print a prepaid mailing label. Dropped the phone in the mail, and 2 days later had the payment in my paypal account! "

2013-08-05

"Wanted to sell my water damaged iPhone 4S and found that iPhone Antidote offered the most for it. I was skeptical at first, but I ended up loving this company. Whole process took about a few days and they sent me prepaid postage to mail the phone to them. They paid me exactly the quote they gave me and they were great with communicating everything throughout the process. Highly recommend."

2013-08-03

"Was very happy with the service and received the money in my Paypal the same day it was received. "

2013-08-03

"Sold my iPad for a really great price! Customer service is awesome; definitely my go-to site for selling my iDevices."

2013-08-02

"Iphone antidote is a great company I will give them 5 stats keep up the good work"

2013-08-02

"Easiest thing in the world to do, and best payout around! I've used them multiple times and have had my expectations exceeded each time! THANK YOU!"

2013-07-01

"I recently decided to upgrade my old iPhone to a newer model. I contacted iPhone Antidote. Not only did they pay for the shipping to send up my old phone, I got a great deal on a 4S. Shipping was quick and easy. As soon as I am ready for a 5, I will be going through this company again. Definitely look into it, you will not be disappointed."

2013-07-01

"I sold my iPhone 4 to iPhone antidote. It was so easy. They gave me a quote for how much I would get back. They paid for shipping and about week later I got a check. With the money I got I was able to buy the new iPhone 5! Basically got a free upgrade! I love you iPhone antidote!!"

Share iPhone Antidote's store rating

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member
iPhone Antidote does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!