Stores > iPhone Antidote
  • iPhone Antidote

Voice your opinion! Review iPhone Antidote by clicking a star below.
2013-09-05

"Excellent service. Offered a very good price on My used iPhone 4 8Gb and deposited the money in my Paypal account."

2013-08-28

"After many years of iPhone fun times, I finally made the switch to android. Enter Antidote. Super quick and easy, I parted with my old iPhone. Sad to say goodbye but the cash (good deal) helped. Quick correspondence on update made it a no hassle deal. "

2013-08-24

"I usually don't review websites but this one is an exception- So stoked on this company!! I'm so sick of creating listings on ebay or craigslist to get underpaid for my old iPhones & I especially hate worrying about positive feedback on ebay!!!! In the past I sold my original iphone & 3G on ebay and it's more inconvenient than the payout was worth- creating the listing, waiting for a buyer, packing it safely, remembering to go to the post office etc... iPhone Antidote only took a minute of my time & they took care of everything- I received a prepaid box right away and a check for my (hardly working) iPhone in the same week!! Didn't have to wait, didn't have to research other sellers' prices, didn't worry about positive feedback or shipping costs! Even better- iPhone antidote paid me enough to upgrade to a new iPhone with my carrier!!!"

2013-08-24

"Loved iPhone antidote! Definitely the best place to sell your used iPhone. I got a great refund, $20 more than the average trade-in e-tailer. Customer service is awesome as well, had a question about the process and they were extremely helpful and considerate of my needs. I will definitely be using iPhone antidote for every trade-in. Also, a great perk, you can change your iPhone color through this site, if you want to add some extra flair to your phone. I recommend this site to everyone. "

2013-08-23

"Got an upgrade so I needed to sell my old iPhone. I received my money quickly with no hassle! Friendly customer service as well! I would definitely recommend using iPhone Antidote. "

2013-08-23

"iphoneantidote was a great choice to sell my phone to, i placed my order to sell my iphone 5 with a totally crushed screen on a saturday and that week i received a some neat packaging with a prepaid label inside to send it right back to them. Two days later later i had my payment deposited into my paypal account and they sent me email verifications at each step of the process. luckily i had insurance on my phone so i only had to use of portion of their payment to buy myself a replacement and the rest was a little bonus, i will be using them again next time any of my apple products break or poop out. "

2013-08-23

"First time I had ever used one of these websites, I did my research and happy I ended up choosing iPhone Antidote. Easiest and one of the best experiences I could've asked for. I got my money extremely fast and exactly what I was quoted! Highly recommend! "

2013-08-23

"IPhoneantidote is the best. Sold an old iPhone and got my current unit repaired all within a few days! Got my money and repaired phone very quickly (less than a week). Customer service seems like a priority for this company. Great company...easy to deal with! Love 'em!"

2013-08-20

"iPhone Antidote is my favorite site to sell my used Apple devices. They have awesome customer service that will answer all your questions quickly and professional. If you want to sell your iPhone extremely quick and at a great price I STRONGLY recommend iPhone Antidote. iPhone Antidote offered a better quote than all the competitors, the best up to date Apple information, and it's also user friendly for the people who are not tech-savvy."

2013-08-19

"iPhone Antidote is awesome! I sold them my old iPhone and got my check for it in the mail super quick. Customer service is excellent and the my whole experience was top-shelf. I would definitely use iPhone Antidote again!"

2013-08-17

"I couldn't be happier with my experience with iPhone Antidote. I was skeptical at first, but the transaction was processed quickly, accurately, and was as simple as I could have hoped. I would recommend iPhone Antidote in a heartbeat!"

2013-08-15

"this is the best/quickest/most efficient/best customer service phone reselling company I have used. it is so hard to trust people in this world sometimes, especially when pertaining to business done online....but these guys are the most honest and trustworthy businessmen ever! I am NOT disappointed, in fact....I am ecstatic! now all of my iphone reselling will be through them! thanks iphone antidote!!!!!"

2013-08-14

"iPhone antidote offers a great service - a loophole to getting a free upgrade! you can sell your used phone to upgrade to the newest version - no more dealing with obsolete products ;)

very fast and easy service and a great payout. Definitely would recommend!

2013-08-14

"My experience with iPhone antidote has been awesome. They take out all of the uncertainty with an online company. They gave me an easy way to turn my old brown phone into money in my pocket. I highly recommend using these guys if you have an broken phones that you're looking to make some money from. Thanks iPhone Antidote I will be using you guys again!"

2013-08-14

"I used iPhone Antidote to sell my iPhone 4 and was very satisfied with how easy it was and the amount of money I received. The website is easy to use and my check came much faster than I had expected. I will definitely use iPhone Antidote again the next time I am replacing an old phone."

Share iPhone Antidote's store rating

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member
iPhone Antidote does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!