Stores > iPhone Antidote
  • iPhone Antidote

Voice your opinion! Review iPhone Antidote by clicking a star below.
2013-10-04

"I give IPhone Antidote 5 stars! This website is fast, reliable and convenient. I got top dollar for my water damaged IPhone 5. I would 100% recommend this website to anyone that wants to sell their phone!"

2013-09-24

"iPhone Antidote was easy and saved me a couple bucks when upgrading my phone. Just sent it in got my check and got my new phone! Super easy and with no hassle."

2013-09-20

"Gave me the best price I could find for my water damaged iPhone 5. Received the check fast and the process was seamless. Great company- if I need to sell another iPhone, I'll be using these guys again. Thanks!"

2013-09-19

"Easy to use. Convenient. And I received what I was quoted. This was my second time using them and will use them in the future. "

2013-09-18

"iPhone Antidote is a great company. They are very convenient. My check arrived in a good amount of time. I will definitely use them again. "

2013-09-17

"I love iPhone Antidote! They are honest and fair. I was quoted a price for 160 for my iPhone 4 and that's exactly what I got back. And they use priority shipping so your phone gets to them fast. I will definitely use them again for my used Apple electronics. "

2013-09-17

"Great service, speedy shipping, no hassle"

2013-09-16

"iPhone Antidote operates as advertised. Sold my iPhone 5, that happened to take a swim in the lake this summer, for more than any other .com I could find! Send it in, they send you money. Simple. Done."

2013-09-16

"I sold 5 phones through IPHONE Antidote. I received my offer and check in less than a week. Great service"

2013-09-15

"good pay, fast service, nice company"

2013-09-15

"Extremely responsive. I mailed my iPhone in on a Saturday and had a checking hand by the following Friday. A 6 day turnaround. It's like their business in in your own town. Thanks, iPhone Antidote. I would have written this review even if they hadn't sent me a request to rate their business."

2013-09-15

"Great service makes it easy to sell and pays good. I recommend it to all my friends "

2013-09-13

"iPhone Antidote is great for people looking for cash for their iPhones. I had an iPhone 5 and it had a cracked screen; they sent me a check for $200! They paid for the shipping and sent my check promptly. This is a great company."

2013-09-13

"These guys are amazing, super prompt with sending off the check for my broken iphone. They payed me way more than any other services, forget gazelle.com and all that nonsense. this is the way to go!"

2013-09-13

"I'm definitely glad I found this website! I had water damaged to my iPhone and they paid me 150$, which only left me 50$ short of my insurance deductible. Such a relief and I got my money within 3 days. thanks so much!"

Share iPhone Antidote's store rating

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iPhone Antidote is not a merchant member
iPhone Antidote does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!