Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"I purchased a shoe on ioffer from pleaseaija since august the18 th and I am still waiting all of a sudden the seller in no longer available and has no active listings all I want is my money back"

modified review This review was modified by princess12 on November 15 2014 05:33:08 PM

"i purchased three pairs of shoes from Sunshine689 real name is liu shufan / xin longxia as per my paypal transaction report, I NEVER RECIEVED MY PURCHASE and he provided a false tracking number that said it was delivered to another state. This guy is a scammer and everyone needs to be aware! also, Ioffer has no way of leaving bad feedback or reporting scammers. They are supportive of their scamming merchants. Be aware!"

modified review This review was modified by ihateioffer on September 24 2014 01:56:16 PM

"I bought shoes, seller took my money and never sent my package. Ioffer do not help you even if the seller do not respond to my various mails
I lost 25 $
I wont buy anymore at ioffer website

"The following two supplyers of goods ordered and paid through iOffer.com didnt deliver the goods and were postponing complaints by saying they will arrive untill I filed complaint with iOffer, but nothing happens. One of them said lately that he will checkt with Post office and dont reply since.Guys stay away from Ioffer.com they are scammers"

modified review This review was modified by katarzyna71 on September 20 2014 01:14:35 AM

"I ordered shoes from a shop with de name besttrade520 and i never received the shoes . "

"Ioffer is fine and in my view if it were not the vast buyers that ebay has it would be the ideal place for sellers post however many products you wish and your only charged for what sells sounds good to me. If you want to sell Authentic products on there go ahead but payments are available right away and don't need to wait for 21 days or more just ship your products you will be find that's all that paypal asks from you, stop your child play of trying to scam the buyer or seller they both have rights upon one another sellers be honest with what you sell you can do that on Ioffer or Ebay same thing, stop complaining of fakes your buying things for under value and you still complain, if it's broken, torn I understand that's the fault of the seller but if it's in good condition and you bought it for cheap than ofcourse it's gonna be fake, do your research why oppress ioffer they have nothing to do they are just the platform the system it's attracting fakes well do they forbid you as a seller to sell Authentic? I don't think so to me only if attracts same buyers as Ebay it will surpass it

If you pay with paypal, there is no way the seller can steal your money so stop complaining of money being stolen and if you pay in another way do at your own risk don't blame ioffer for it when you are the one who was wrong

modified review This review was modified by besboosa on April 25 2014 04:28:43 AM

"I will never buy at the ioffer.com
I ordered in the product: 88SCFD (Heavy Duty Sword Cane)
The iOffer.com sent me the product: 88SCFA (Aluminum Head Sword Cane) that I hate.

modified review This review was modified by ValentinY on April 08 2014 08:30:26 AM

"total scum,i paid for two pairs of shoes but received only one.no further communications both with the site and seller."

modified review This review was modified by roki123456 on March 26 2014 12:36:50 PM

"Bought 3 times from them, two watches that stoped working after three weeks, a belt that never arrived, i wrote to the site a complain, they say it's my problem with the seller, somehow the seller got very good feedback from me!! i don't know how, i also complaint about that but the site managment piss on me!!! don't even think on buying from this site it's a nice trap for fools. A SITE THAT DON'T TAKE PAYPAL & ASK YOU TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE YOU GOT THE ITEM IS A FROUD SITE A THIVES!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!"

"It's full of thieves there. Don't even touch it unless you want to say goodbye to some bugs!! I've been cheated twice."

modified review This review was modified by tolyk on November 16 2013 09:53:02 AM

"tried buying from iOffer twice and both experience were disasters. Paid for both and never received anything. iOffer
does not perform any governing actions to help buyer. This is a place for thieves and frauds to try to get you. Stay away from this site. Below is the dealer who took me for a ride stay away from this guy unless you like giving your money away and receiving nothing.
sells under the name: Horst Wessel aka Laurence Cumiskey

modified review This review was modified by ZERJER on September 13 2013 08:12:20 AM

"Never use this site. You're welcome."

"In March of this year I order a keyboard from oldtaxstore located on the iOffer website. I had tried several other more popular sites but my computer is quite old and finding parts are not always that easy. So when I saw that Mr. Davidson (oldtaxstore) had the keyboard I needed, I ordered it. Yes, I checked into his reviews but on the iOffer site, had I checked elsewhere then I would have known not to order from this website.
It is now July and I have never received the keyboard nor has he returned the $25.29 I paid. In the four months since I paid for my order, I have sent him several emails and I got a couple replies with excuses. I have tried to file a complaint with iOffer which turned out to be a joke. I have a filed a complaint with the BBB and internet crime complaint center(ic3). I figure if enough people who have been scammed by this website, file complaints then maybe it will get looked into or maybe shut down.

In the meantime, if your thinking about ordering from oldtaxstore or iOffer, don't.

modified review This review was modified by Mori1 on July 09 2013 11:12:00 PM

"Yep, ordered LV purse from xinxiangshichenghehe. I sent the payment he then sends me an invoice. I tell him I already paid. His response is "please pay". At this point I realize I am dealing with a moron. I immediately noticed PAYPAL and they escalated it to a claim. Left word for my contact at PAYPAL Headquarters and I know i will get my money back-might have to what the 10 days but paypal will send the money back. make sure to take snap shot soy all your communication with these thieves.

The guy keeps pretending to not speak English whenever I ask why he hasn't refunded the money even though I canceled the order on ioffer.

Each of you should go to the AG of your state and demand they look into ioffer. clearly they know there are scams going on so they are complacent.

modified review This review was modified by galshopper on May 11 2013 02:46:09 PM

"This site sponsors fraudulent re-sellers. In my case, I ordered a pair of $40 shoes and paid with PayPal. After payment was accepted by the re-seller, that same re-seller told me they didn't have those shoes in stock and that my purchase price would be refunded "ASAP."
Needless to say, that was several days ago. No shoes. No refund. PayPal has been alerted.

iOffer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iOffer.com is not a merchant member
iOffer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!