• Rating 0.33/10 18 reviews

iOffer.com is not a merchant member
    iOffer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • iOffer.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I will never buy at the ioffer.com
I ordered in the product: 88SCFD (Heavy Duty Sword Cane)
The iOffer.com sent me the product: 88SCFA (Aluminum Head Sword Cane) that I hate.

modified review This review was modified by ValentinY on April 08 2014 08:30:26 AM

"total scum,i paid for two pairs of shoes but received only one.no further communications both with the site and seller."

modified review This review was modified by roki123456 on March 26 2014 12:36:50 PM

"Bought 3 times from them, two watches that stoped working after three weeks, a belt that never arrived, i wrote to the site a complain, they say it's my problem with the seller, somehow the seller got very good feedback from me!! i don't know how, i also complaint about that but the site managment piss on me!!! don't even think on buying from this site it's a nice trap for fools. A SITE THAT DON'T TAKE PAYPAL & ASK YOU TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE YOU GOT THE ITEM IS A FROUD SITE A THIVES!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!"

"It's full of thieves there. Don't even touch it unless you want to say goodbye to some bugs!! I've been cheated twice."

modified review This review was modified by tolyk on November 16 2013 09:53:02 AM

"tried buying from iOffer twice and both experience were disasters. Paid for both and never received anything. iOffer
does not perform any governing actions to help buyer. This is a place for thieves and frauds to try to get you. Stay away from this site. Below is the dealer who took me for a ride stay away from this guy unless you like giving your money away and receiving nothing.
sells under the name: Horst Wessel aka Laurence Cumiskey

modified review This review was modified by ZERJER on September 13 2013 08:12:20 AM

"Never use this site. You're welcome."

"In March of this year I order a keyboard from oldtaxstore located on the iOffer website. I had tried several other more popular sites but my computer is quite old and finding parts are not always that easy. So when I saw that Mr. Davidson (oldtaxstore) had the keyboard I needed, I ordered it. Yes, I checked into his reviews but on the iOffer site, had I checked elsewhere then I would have known not to order from this website.
It is now July and I have never received the keyboard nor has he returned the $25.29 I paid. In the four months since I paid for my order, I have sent him several emails and I got a couple replies with excuses. I have tried to file a complaint with iOffer which turned out to be a joke. I have a filed a complaint with the BBB and internet crime complaint center(ic3). I figure if enough people who have been scammed by this website, file complaints then maybe it will get looked into or maybe shut down.

In the meantime, if your thinking about ordering from oldtaxstore or iOffer, don't.

modified review This review was modified by Mori1 on July 09 2013 11:12:00 PM

"This site sponsors fraudulent re-sellers. In my case, I ordered a pair of $40 shoes and paid with PayPal. After payment was accepted by the re-seller, that same re-seller told me they didn't have those shoes in stock and that my purchase price would be refunded "ASAP."
Needless to say, that was several days ago. No shoes. No refund. PayPal has been alerted.

"Guys STAY way from ioffer.com i got ripped man for 100$! A friend of mine recommend them but he forgot to mention that all the real sellers have left the ioffer website for over 2 years now because of over 100k scammers that post products all day :(
Check out this place eurobrands.cc i have been ordering from them my watches for over a year now! F* ioffer.com and theyre mothers

"I ordered an aqua blue Nintendo 3DS for my son as a present. My son has been bugging me for one of these, or the DS, for 3 years now, so he helped earn money to get it. I was very excited to find one here for $99 versus the $169.99 everywhere else. I purchased it through Paypal on November 8th and was told it would be 3-5 business days before it arrived. Okay, no problem. Then on the 11th I got an email saying that my address was not Paypal confirmed, which is a complete lie because I get things shipped to my house from my Paypal Confirmed address all the time. So I gave the seller my address again along with my parents address who live in the same city. I asked the seller to tell me which address he was shipping it to so that I could keep an eye out. Two days later I get a simple "Item shipped, 3-5 business days" response. I still did not know where it was shipping to and did not get a tracking number. Finally on the 19th I got a tracking number from Paypal for FedEx. I went onto FedEx to look at it and the tracking number showed the package shipping out of Atlanta, GA on the 14th and being received in my city on the 16th. However, the tracking results said that it was rejected by the recipient and returned to the shipper. What?! I never received it or rejected it and neither did my parents. Then the tracking results show that it was shipped to Lebanon, TN not back to GA. Yeah, something smells fishy here. I wrote to the seller multiple times with no response. I then filed a complaint with iOffer.com customer service and nothing. Later the next day I filed a dispute with Paypal. One day later the seller finally responded via Paypal and refunded my money, with no explanation. iOffer customer service finally responded after all of this went down and simply said that they have no control over their sellers and can do nothing about it. If there is a problem with one of their sellers you have to take it up with them directly and iOffer will do nothing about it. What is the point of even having a page where you can file a complaint if they refuse to monitor their sellers in the first place. I am lucky that the seller refunded my money, however I believe he only did so because I filed a dispute with Paypal. This is NOT a trustworthy site, think twice before ordering anything with them!"

"Report ID:
Item: Playboy--August 1974 - http://www.ioffer.com/offer_transactions/show/27986918
Seller: kluc123 - http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/kluc123
Reporter: tiedyeguy - http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/tiedyeguy

Price: $6.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $6.00

Comment: "To Whom This May Concern,

I really want to post the problem that I had with kluc123. He accepted my offer of $6.00 on 10/12/12. He then kept making the excuse that the postage was to expensive and kept asking for more money. I sent him $2.00 by PayPal on 10/21/12. He then asked for more money.

Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012 (2:56 pm), Buyer responded to seller: I had an individual, where I work, weigh a Playboy magazine, and the flat rate to send it to you would be $5.50, which is very close to the first quote for shipping that you gave me of $5.60. She told me that if I would mail the magazine media/library rate that it would cost $2.47.

October 25, 2012, Seller says:
Bruce,
Attached is the envelope that was returned. I went today to get another quote from another post office and was quoted an even higher additional stamp price. Let’s do this. If you send me another $6 in paypal fees I can let you have another playboy magazine currently priced at $3 on iOffer at no extra charge and will put two magazines in one priority mail envelope and mail them to you.

If I would have agreed to send him another $6.00, I would have had $14.75 invested in this transaction.

Thursday, Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm, Buyer response:
No. All I wanted was the August 1974 issue. I have already sent you $2.00 more than we originally agreed upon. I either:
1) Want you to send me the August 1974 issue that we agreed upon, or
2) Send me back $8.75 by money order.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm:
kluc123 sent you $8.75 USD
Transaction ID: 02B68323752993720
Just thought you’d like to know kluc123 sent you $8.75 USD

He did return my $8.75, but the deal wasted nineteen days of my time. He kept on trying to sell me more than one magazine. He currently has the same magazine posted for a bid of $3.00 and still he never states how much the postage will be.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE! The Help Desk at iOffer never stepped in to resolve the issue. At iOffer you can never rate a seller. All they keep telling you is: If the seller increased the agreed upon price or is requesting unreasonable shipping costs, you may not be obligated to pay the additional amount. Please provide details and we will create a misuse report. Click Here for information

On 10/28/12 I purchased the same magazine on eBay for $7.46 (including postage) the postage was $3.50. The seller never tried to raise the price on me. The transaction was completed in less than five minutes.

Seller: ******** ( 5868 )
Item title Vintage collectors PLAYBOY MAGAZINE AUGUST 1974 PRO FOOTBALL FORECAST (***********) Price $3.96
Shipping price $3.50

Subtotal $3.96
Shipping and handling $3.50
Total $7.46

Edmonton alberta

"Ioffer is like the Chinese flee market if u don't know what ur doing then u will not like it's
U have to barder and u have to be straight foeword and not picky
The prices are decent
I got a fake wallet that was good quality Pandora stuff a watch or two not bad for what I paid sellers are annoying tho

modified review This review was modified by Sahil__vinay on September 22 2012 12:37:25 AM

"I forgot how I even found this site. I may have found it while searching for a tv show I wanted to see again that netflix, blockbuster, amazon, ebay and other stores did not have.
I ended up buying the tv show from this site as it seemed kind of like ebay and did have a good price on the dvds I wanted.
I ended up ordering a few sets of dvds from this site.

I did get the dvds but every one of them was bootlegged. I mean all of them and each set was from a different seller. I regret even buying from this site as there is no way to return them.

"bad service and never received my items.. like a fool i researched about this website knew it was some how a scam still went on and bought my items.. via paypal only! After a while i asked the seller for a tracking number i got some phony one which all the sellers gave me just a different number at the end which made me angry i tracked it said "product not trackable" i called the post office they said it does not exist, they give me some other fake chinese website doesn't exist and i can't understand the writing. All i can say is please be warned.. The items may look nice and cheap but you will never get them.. And it is a hard process trying to get your refund through them.. Had to take it to paypal i did eventually after a big hassle! Do not trust there website"

"There are MANY complaints about this web site. The products come out of China. I did receive a belt I ordered but the sizing was all wrong based on how one measures belts. These sellers have extremely limited English. My seller seems to have given me a bogus address for returns. The returning belt has disappeared and the seller does not respond-but once in an absurd non-sensical sentence. The headquarters in San Francisco write back the usual legal crap that means nothing. They will do nothing to help. The website in general is full of potholes and mazes to help you get frustrated and then give up. SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR SURE!"