Stores > iOffer.com
  • iOffer.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review iOffer.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-16

I like ioffer shopping, because i can get FREE BAG

"Share a great experience:
do you want to get free products from ioffer? how to deceive ioffer sellers:
First Ask the seller to pay using paypal, wait for the seller ship out goods, and then submit PayPal dispute, dispute reasons ( FAKE, Fake CHANEL, Fake LV, ioffer Fake bag .......) or submit the seller's URL, seller Will immediately return your money, then you can wait for free bag arrivals,you do not need to pay anything.

Because PAYPAL crackdown on FAKE brand sales, any sales fake brand account, once found by paypal, will be severely punished

I have got a lot free bag from this seller: https://www.ioffer.com/selling/shengda

2017-04-13

Scam!!!

"I tried to purchase the item www.ioffer.com/i/supreme-men-women-zip-jacket-hoodie-sweater-coat-hiphop-628960241 which costs $38. When I paid with my Visa prepaid card it told me the transaction was declined so I checked the card balance. I saw that the seller www.ioffer.com/selling/20120617 had tried to charge me $278.00! Do not buy from this site!!!"

2017-04-05

Qiuqi seller fraud....since feb 28, 2017 the tracking information is fake.....I MAKE COMPLAIN AND DISPUTE WITH MY BANK

"Fraud fraud FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD"

2017-01-27

Terrible site, do not use it

"After one month I am still waiting for my order for shoes to be delivered. Communication is not very good. iOffer is only a platform for all sorts of private traders. I will never use this site again and stick to reliable sites a know and based in my own country (Netherlands). "

2016-06-16

$10,000.00 CC Fraud attemptef

"The very first time I ever tried to use this site my payment wouldn't go through when I paid even though I know my Visa is good and I know I'm not overdrawn. Then almost immediately after I entered my credit card information on iOffer I was contacted by fraud prevention at Wells Fargo Bank because someone was attempting to charge TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS on that very same Visa card. This is the only place I entered the info (right under their little "Security Metrics-Certified safe payment logo...which is probably also fraudulent)
DO NOT enter ANY financial information on this site...IT IS NOT SECURE at all. I've just had to cancel my credit card and have a new one issued.

2016-04-25

Great quality. Slow shipping

"I read some reviews before and some said that it's a scam. Some people said you gotta check their ratings and how many people bought their products. So i gave it a shot. I ordered a pair of shoes and a hoodie. The seller communicate really well. They said that the product will come in 25 days. But then the product came in about 40 days. Also they use china post. China post doesn't update the tracking, it doesn't even say if it's shipped or deliver. China post provide very little information.

I got the product and it's pretty good. But the only thing i don't like is the shipping.. It takes very long

2015-12-14

"As a seller on iOffer Id just like to say this is the most unprofessional marketplace I have sold on. Ive had problems with customer disputing payment after she received her order, I contacted iOffer, of course no reply. Very seldom do you get a reply from iOffer, but when you do, I feel like Im emailing a bunch of morons who dont actually know there ass from their elbow, mostly Ive had messages from Heather & Colin&. Perhaps Heather & Colin & are the only 2 members of staff which would explain the lack of communication, I also believe Heather Colin may be trained monkeys. They do not give a crap about sellers or customers all they care about is counting their money. Ive now moved on to a more professional marketplace."

2015-09-18

"I was really disappointed with ioffer and the seller (yiyi369). I ordered for 2 bags that i have seen in display. First: item is color is not same as they display in ioffer Second: Item is delivered in 50 days but as per ioffer item will be delivered in 25 days. Third: Their is MK Chain which is attached with Bag in Display pic. But not sent to me and when i asked why it was not sent with bags than they message me "all of the bags don't come with the MK chain, just the bag as same as the one you got". My overall experience is zero because i have sent the mail to ioffer but there is no response from their. and seller is doing nothing infect they make fool of customer and raise their rating and positive feedback by any how may through money or begging to customer. So my friends please don't order from ioffer. spend some money extra from other site at least you will receive what you have ordered. because they are not sending the same item if you want to experience then your wish. my duty is to inform the others. I know they will hide my feedback or delete from their site. but if you received it so please be aware. Regards"

2015-06-11

"I want to write a review as a seller that has tried to sell on ioffer. they charge you money for authorization before to start selling on the site and then they give you troubles to register. any excuse just to charge you $$. very unhappy"

2015-05-18

"I thought iOffer has been good so far. I've bought 3 things off of there now. I pay attention to the sellers ratings and I will only buy from a seller that accepts PayPal. The shipping is super slow, but I'm not in a rush. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is. That is the moto I live by when purchasing on the internet. Make sure you write the seller before you purchase, that can help if you need to come back on the seller with PayPal. Hope this helps. "

2015-03-05

"Oh my god I wish I would have read these reviews I would have never purchase from Sunee Jewelry and gift shop. Stay away from them, The give you false tracking numbers, of a parcel that shipped in Dec/14 but you only purchased from them in Feb/15. they tell you there shipping from China but there in the US so they don't have to ship until they want to. I put in a claim with PayPal and they turned vicious. They called me a scammer and allot more. If you purchase from iOffer, only pay with PayPal, you will get your money back. Better still just stay away from them"

2015-01-08

"IOFFER IS A SCAM, I PURCHASE NIKE AIR SHOES. AND WAITED FOR 2 MONTHS AND THE SELLER DINT REPLY AND SUDDENLY DINT HAD ANY LISTING . I CALLED THE BANK AND REFUNDED MY MONEY BACK . I DECIDED TO TRY IT ONE MORE TIME . I ORDERED FROM ANOTHER SELLER ANOTHER NIKE AIR SHOES AND THIS SELLER SEEMED OKAY AFTER 1 WEEK LATER I ASKED HIM FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER AND HE SEND IT. BUT IT WAS NOT VALID THERE WAS NO SUCH NUMBER. SO THEN I CONTACT HIM AGAIN AND HE SAID IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. SO I WAITED AND TODAY I LOGGED IN AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO EMAIL HIM I SAW HE HAD NO ACTIVE LISTINGS . SO AFTER I SAW THAT I KNEW THIS WAS A SCAM NO VALID TRACK NUMBER AND NO ACTIVE LISTING THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG. I DECIDED IMMEDIATELY TO CALL THE BANK SO THEY SAID THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY. AFTER THAT IMMEDIATELY THE SELLER REOPENED HIS ACCOUNT AND SEND ME NASTY UGLY MESSAGES TO ME SAYING WHY I SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER AND THINGS LIKE THAT. UGLY THINGS.. SO TO BE HONEST I DO NOT RECOMMEND IOFFER IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT THEY WILL TELL U THEY WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER BUT THEY WILL NOT . AND NEVER PAY WITH MONEY ORDER . NO NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE ."

2014-11-14

"I purchased a shoe on ioffer from pleaseaija since august the18 th and I am still waiting all of a sudden the seller in no longer available and has no active listings all I want is my money back"

2014-09-24

"i purchased three pairs of shoes from Sunshine689 real name is liu shufan / xin longxia as per my paypal transaction report, I NEVER RECIEVED MY PURCHASE and he provided a false tracking number that said it was delivered to another state. This guy is a scammer and everyone needs to be aware! also, Ioffer has no way of leaving bad feedback or reporting scammers. They are supportive of their scamming merchants. Be aware!"

2014-09-24

"I bought shoes, seller took my money and never sent my package. Ioffer do not help you even if the seller do not respond to my various mails
I lost 25 $
I wont buy anymore at ioffer website

Share iOffer.com's store rating

iOffer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iOffer.com is not a merchant member
iOffer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!