• iOffer.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I want to write a review as a seller that has tried to sell on ioffer. they charge you money for authorization before to start selling on the site and then they give you troubles to register. any excuse just to charge you $$. very unhappy"

"I thought iOffer has been good so far. I've bought 3 things off of there now. I pay attention to the sellers ratings and I will only buy from a seller that accepts PayPal. The shipping is super slow, but I'm not in a rush. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is. That is the moto I live by when purchasing on the internet. Make sure you write the seller before you purchase, that can help if you need to come back on the seller with PayPal. Hope this helps. "

This review was modified by Acook2008 on May 18 2015 04:52:27 PM

"Oh my god I wish I would have read these reviews I would have never purchase from Sunee Jewelry and gift shop. Stay away from them, The give you false tracking numbers, of a parcel that shipped in Dec/14 but you only purchased from them in Feb/15. they tell you there shipping from China but there in the US so they don't have to ship until they want to. I put in a claim with PayPal and they turned vicious. They called me a scammer and allot more. If you purchase from iOffer, only pay with PayPal, you will get your money back. Better still just stay away from them"

"IOFFER IS A SCAM, I PURCHASE NIKE AIR SHOES. AND WAITED FOR 2 MONTHS AND THE SELLER DINT REPLY AND SUDDENLY DINT HAD ANY LISTING . I CALLED THE BANK AND REFUNDED MY MONEY BACK . I DECIDED TO TRY IT ONE MORE TIME . I ORDERED FROM ANOTHER SELLER ANOTHER NIKE AIR SHOES AND THIS SELLER SEEMED OKAY AFTER 1 WEEK LATER I ASKED HIM FOR MY TRACKING NUMBER AND HE SEND IT. BUT IT WAS NOT VALID THERE WAS NO SUCH NUMBER. SO THEN I CONTACT HIM AGAIN AND HE SAID IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. SO I WAITED AND TODAY I LOGGED IN AND WHEN I WAS GOING TO EMAIL HIM I SAW HE HAD NO ACTIVE LISTINGS . SO AFTER I SAW THAT I KNEW THIS WAS A SCAM NO VALID TRACK NUMBER AND NO ACTIVE LISTING THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG. I DECIDED IMMEDIATELY TO CALL THE BANK SO THEY SAID THEY WILL REFUND MY MONEY. AFTER THAT IMMEDIATELY THE SELLER REOPENED HIS ACCOUNT AND SEND ME NASTY UGLY MESSAGES TO ME SAYING WHY I SAID HE WAS A SCAMMER AND THINGS LIKE THAT. UGLY THINGS.. SO TO BE HONEST I DO NOT RECOMMEND IOFFER IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT THEY WILL TELL U THEY WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER BUT THEY WILL NOT . AND NEVER PAY WITH MONEY ORDER . NO NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE ."

"I purchased a shoe on ioffer from pleaseaija since august the18 th and I am still waiting all of a sudden the seller in no longer available and has no active listings all I want is my money back"

This review was modified by princess12 on November 15 2014 05:33:08 PM

"i purchased three pairs of shoes from Sunshine689 real name is liu shufan / xin longxia as per my paypal transaction report, I NEVER RECIEVED MY PURCHASE and he provided a false tracking number that said it was delivered to another state. This guy is a scammer and everyone needs to be aware! also, Ioffer has no way of leaving bad feedback or reporting scammers. They are supportive of their scamming merchants. Be aware!"

This review was modified by ihateioffer on September 24 2014 01:56:16 PM

"I bought shoes, seller took my money and never sent my package. Ioffer do not help you even if the seller do not respond to my various mails
I lost 25 $
I wont buy anymore at ioffer website

"The following two supplyers of goods ordered and paid through iOffer.com didnt deliver the goods and were postponing complaints by saying they will arrive untill I filed complaint with iOffer, but nothing happens. One of them said lately that he will checkt with Post office and dont reply since.Guys stay away from Ioffer.com they are scammers"

This review was modified by katarzyna71 on September 20 2014 01:14:35 AM

"I ordered shoes from a shop with de name besttrade520 and i never received the shoes . "

"Ioffer is fine and in my view if it were not the vast buyers that ebay has it would be the ideal place for sellers post however many products you wish and your only charged for what sells sounds good to me. If you want to sell Authentic products on there go ahead but payments are available right away and don't need to wait for 21 days or more just ship your products you will be find that's all that paypal asks from you, stop your child play of trying to scam the buyer or seller they both have rights upon one another sellers be honest with what you sell you can do that on Ioffer or Ebay same thing, stop complaining of fakes your buying things for under value and you still complain, if it's broken, torn I understand that's the fault of the seller but if it's in good condition and you bought it for cheap than ofcourse it's gonna be fake, do your research why oppress ioffer they have nothing to do they are just the platform the system it's attracting fakes well do they forbid you as a seller to sell Authentic? I don't think so to me only if attracts same buyers as Ebay it will surpass it

If you pay with paypal, there is no way the seller can steal your money so stop complaining of money being stolen and if you pay in another way do at your own risk don't blame ioffer for it when you are the one who was wrong

This review was modified by besboosa on April 25 2014 04:28:43 AM

"I will never buy at the ioffer.com
I ordered in the product: 88SCFD (Heavy Duty Sword Cane)
The iOffer.com sent me the product: 88SCFA (Aluminum Head Sword Cane) that I hate.

This review was modified by ValentinY on April 08 2014 08:30:26 AM

"total scum,i paid for two pairs of shoes but received only one.no further communications both with the site and seller."

This review was modified by roki123456 on March 26 2014 12:36:50 PM

"Bought 3 times from them, two watches that stoped working after three weeks, a belt that never arrived, i wrote to the site a complain, they say it's my problem with the seller, somehow the seller got very good feedback from me!! i don't know how, i also complaint about that but the site managment piss on me!!! don't even think on buying from this site it's a nice trap for fools. A SITE THAT DON'T TAKE PAYPAL & ASK YOU TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE YOU GOT THE ITEM IS A FROUD SITE A THIVES!!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!"

"It's full of thieves there. Don't even touch it unless you want to say goodbye to some bugs!! I've been cheated twice."

This review was modified by tolyk on November 16 2013 09:53:02 AM

"tried buying from iOffer twice and both experience were disasters. Paid for both and never received anything. iOffer
does not perform any governing actions to help buyer. This is a place for thieves and frauds to try to get you. Stay away from this site. Below is the dealer who took me for a ride stay away from this guy unless you like giving your money away and receiving nothing.
sells under the name: Horst Wessel aka Laurence Cumiskey

This review was modified by ZERJER on September 13 2013 08:12:20 AM

Share iOffer.com's store rating

iOffer.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iOffer.com is not a merchant member
iOffer.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!