iNetVideo Reviews - inetvideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 732 reviews

iNetVideo is not a merchant member
iNetVideo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have ordered from iNetVideo several times in the past and my experiences were contrary to most of the people giving 5/5 ratings for this Canadian retailer have claimed. Shipping is always very slow - at least 10 days, often a full two weeks, but I was willing to accept the slow shipping from a foreign-ish country in exchange for roughly a 70-90% discount on DVDs, Blu-Rays and/or computer games.

I ordered 4 DVDs/Blu-Rays on 11/21/13. They did not ship until 11/28/13, a full 7 days after I placed my order. My shipping confirmation e-mail indicated they shipped all 4 disks, one of which was to be a birthday gift. I wrote to iNetVideo to complain about the full week of delay in shipping and asking what they planned to do to make me a happy customer.

They never responded.

After I finally received my order, about a week later (faster than normal from date of shipping, but the overall arrival date was still slower than typical) I discovered that it did not include the one Blu-Ray that I really wanted and needed as a gift - it only included 3 disks with no order cancellation slip or any sort of an explanation. So I wrote to iNetVideo to complain and ask that they ship my missing disk.

No response from iNetVideo.

I write them a third time, state that I am really upset that they have been ignoring me, that they failed to ship a gift in a timely manner, they cancelled that portion of the order without even telling me or giving me any sort of advance warning when I still could have made alternative arrangements to buy the gift elsewhere, and finally, I tell them that I've now missed the intended recipient's birthday. I ask to know what they plan to do to keep me a customer in light of the awful service they have given me.

They finally respond to my e-mail and state that they sold out so they issued a refund.

They did not explain why there was a delay or why they never responded to my earlier e-mails.

They did not offer me anything for my inconvenience or to compensate me for the awful service.

They did not apologize for the awful service, not even the delays, nothing.

Since they altogether failed to address my concerns and their response basically said "We don't care whether or not you are a happy customer," I say "iNetVideo, To hell with you, too."

"Jan.11, 2014
On 12/31/13 I ordered a DVD from Inetvideo, my first and last time to purchase from them. I paid an extra $4.95 for 2-3 day delivery. I have not gotten it yet, when I check the so called tracking number, first it was marked invalid tracking number, than on the 7th I checked again and it said leaving shipper, well that is the end of the story basically. These people are no willing to contact you when you do file a complaint, I have emailed them 3-4 times asking where is my order. I paid thru Paypal and have now filed a complaint against Inetvideo with them. All the reviews on here are from 2012 except for mine and one other posted on Jan 5, 2014. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE AT ALL, THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE AND I THINK THEY ARE SELLING STUFF THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE!

"I ordered my movie on Dec. 3 with expedited delivery and still never received it! I tried calling customer service and all I get is a machine that tells me to leave a name and email so they will call me back. I even sent an email and never received a reply back. They are not responding and i even went on the site to speak to someone online and i have is: "We are still trying to connect you, please be patient. If you don"t want to wait please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!" This is starting to look like a complete scam! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!! "

modified review This review was modified by dlou1012 on December 11 2012 12:54:20 PM

"good price for good movie = good deal "

"I was shocked by how fast the shipping was! I bought it on a Thursday, it was shipped on Friday and received it on Monday. Excellent price. I couldn't even find this item anywhere else and was expecting to pay $20 more than I did. A co-worker asked about the item as was also pleasantly surprised by the price and quick shipping. She may order one now too. "

"Movies were in mint condition, and delivered very quickly
THANK YOU!!!

"I placed the order and wanted to add an item. I clicked re-order thinking it would let me modify my order as the status was still pending. Unfortunately, it duplicated my order. My bad.

It was after hours on Friday and I submitted a support ticket immediately to request the duplicate order cancelled.

Customer support replied on Monday to inform me the packages had already been shipped and cancellation was possible upon return of the duplicate.

The packages arrived in exactly 1 week (montreal->vancouver) and I returned one of the packages on the spot. The items received were as described and in perfect condition. I had to wait 2 weeks and submit another ticket to follow up on the duplicate order return status but inetvideo did reverse the credit card charge.

The return was a very small hassle, especially considering the shipping was free. My order was of 10 items totaling around $70. A similar order from the US or multiple merchants I would ballpark a total of $100-$120 at least in shipping and duty.

Was a positive shopping experience and have already placed another order!

"This is my 2nd order from iNetVideo...they are amazing!!! HIGHLY recommended...great selection & AMAZING prices!!!"

"Excellent service and product quality. "

"iNetVideo is the best site ever,i made an order from,i recieved my order the next day!!!! that was amazing!!!!!! i would recomend this to everyone i know,they totally rock!!!!"

"loved the price, shipping was FAST. LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!"

"had a little trouble making my order the the computer but otherwise was very satisfide with the time it took me to get my order. will shop with this company again when i am looking for another movie. "

"It was very easy to find what I was looking for, and the prompt delivery was excellent!"

"Very fast and efficient. I ordered on the 16th of Febuary and received it on the 20th of Febuary."

"ur service was great i was expectin the dvd i ordered days later and it only took a couple of days to recieve it thanks 4 doin buisness with u bev b"