iNeedMoreGear.com Reviews - ineedmoregear.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 224 reviews

iNeedMoreGear.com is not a merchant member
iNeedMoreGear.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This company advertised an item on a special sale with special sale price. I ordered it, and then the next day, the company cancelled the order, saying the price that THEY consciously advertised, in RED, ITALICIZED letters, was too low, and they cancelled the order. I will never spend another dime with this dishonest company!"

modified review This review was modified by DBAL-D2 on October 23 2012 04:13:39 PM

"Awesome place to do business with. I received my product in a timely manner, exactly as described. WILL DO business with them again!

James Singer
Veteran Holster

"Good prices, quick shipping, all went well"

"Expensive, but very impressed with LaserMax laser. iNeedMpreGear shipping was lightning fast, even after choosing regular shipping. Received the item within 24 hours."

"They have great prices and I received my order fast."

"Quick delivery and competitive price. "

"Product arrived quickly and as ordered. "

"Item was shipped and at my house in mint condition a couple days before I anticipated it arriving. Price was competitive."

"My experience with iNeedMoreGear.com was not a pleasant one to say the least. On my first order, I chose to have my order shipped to my P.O. box since that was a specific shipping option while checking out. A day later I was going to place a second order, but first contacted the company to see if I could combine it with the first to save on shipping. Instead, they went ahead and totally canceled my first order because they said they don't ship to PO boxes. Well why was it an option then when I checked out? And to make things COMPLETELY worse, they went ahead and RAISED the prices of all the items I ordered before I could place the order again without the PO Box address! Then, they don't provide any telephone number at all. I would not recommend this company and do not intend to do business with in the future."

"I have ordered from Inedmoregear.com twice and on each order, between the order time and the delivery time was unreal. I have told several friends about this website, they have a great selection at great prices. I will say that in my last order I did recieve a defective piece, but it was something that came defective in the packaging, there was no way Ineedmoregear would know about unless they had opened the package ( it was the magazine in the promag marauder kit ) I will definatly be ordering from them in the future, and look forward to doing so"

modified review This review was modified by frr8shaker on August 29 2012 06:46:15 PM

"Great Prices and Very Quick Delivery. Very satisfied with every transaction will definitely be a return customer."

"The ordered merchandise was delivered promptly. The magazines were fine and I put 13 rounds of hollowpoint in them immediately. I would recommend this site to others and I would return to purchase things from this site."

"I placed an order for a Benjamin air pistol on Monday and received the item on Wednesday the same week. Nobody had a better price and I'm sure no one could have had better shipping rates or time. Extremely pleased with the product and service. I would rate ineedmoregear a 10+ and will use them in the future.
RETIRED WAYNE IN ARKANSAS

"Best price for my item (tannerite) on the Net! Extremely quick shipping too! Will purchase from again!"

"My purchase was competitively priced and was shipped quickly and was exactly as advertised. I would definitely do business with this business again."