iMed.com Reviews - imed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.33/10 145 reviews

iMed.com is not a merchant member
iMed.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great selection. I found what I was looking for quickly. I am receiving my order in less that 2 days. Very fast."

modified review This review was modified by robertoatewire on March 05 2014 02:57:15 PM

"I placed an order for medical supplies on Nov 13, 2013 and as of Nov 25 have not received it nor can I contact anyone directly. The customer service page on the web and phone claim it can take several business days for someone to respond.
WORST service of any vendor!!!!

modified review This review was modified by aflatoxin99 on November 25 2013 12:37:24 PM

"Excellent super speedy service. Granted I live in the same state as their warehouse but this most recent order as well as my previous ones always results in me getting what I order within 48 hours. Cannot beat that."

modified review This review was modified by saps on July 01 2013 09:35:40 AM

"Product prices were great. Shipping was a little more expensive but I got my package the next day without paying for overnight. I will definitely shop with them again."

"These guys are great. What could be shipped got here in a couple days. The last item is on backorder. They've been a reliable supplier for my needs for several years."

Rating 4/102/5

"I did not appreciate being charged shipping on all three items sperately since they only weighted a couple of ounces each and were shipped in the same box. Shipping fees were almost twice what order price was."

"I got what I ordered in a timely manner."

"As always the package was brought quickly and at a wonderful price. we will be ordering these again, we have bought these syringes for 3 years "

"I really like your products, and thanks for a quick service.

"It's my second time ordering with Imed, very easy and ingot my products in 2 days!
Love this company I will order again and I recommend!

Rating 4/102/5

"DID NOT RECIEVE FULL ORDER. SUPPLIES I NEEDED MOST DID NOT COME,,,,DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE HERE"

"The item was here a few days after I ordered it."

"No communication from company and have not gotten my product, that is for a relative's walker!"

"Great product, and was delivered very fast..."

Rating 6/103/5

"the product was what I ordered at a fair price, however shipping was twice as much as the product costed, thus I paid 24.00 for a 7.50 item. Wont do that again"