Stores > iMed.com
  • iMed.com

Voice your opinion! Review iMed.com by clicking a star below.
2015-05-05

"Waiting for my second and I think - LAST order. Worst customer support I've ever seen!

Don't have correct information about items availability.

Second time I place order for the items which are "Available today!" and second time I have to wait cause they are on backorder. (Backorder from first order was cancelled).

Don't have any other ways to contact them - only online form. But you have to wait years till they send you response. I've placed an order on 04/13/2015. After two weeks of waiting for my order sent them message through contact form. And still have no response. Order was for two items ($1.7+$95). And so far I have only item for $1.7 with the shipping paid $16.99!!!

Would give them 0 stars if I could.

2014-03-05

"Great selection. I found what I was looking for quickly. I am receiving my order in less that 2 days. Very fast."

2013-11-25

"I placed an order for medical supplies on Nov 13, 2013 and as of Nov 25 have not received it nor can I contact anyone directly. The customer service page on the web and phone claim it can take several business days for someone to respond.
WORST service of any vendor!!!!

2013-08-22

"This store has very competitive prices on their listings. They ship well and are very helpful when a consumer asks for help. Their shipping rates are comparable to other shippers. I would rate them an A+++++ Will order from them again. They did not ask me to write this review, nor do I have any affiliation with their company."

2013-07-04

"The website is easy to navigate, items are easy to find. It's also easy to repeat an order, which I do. Shipping is fast and discrete. The prices are also very competitive. I'm very pleased. "

2013-07-01

"Excellent super speedy service. Granted I live in the same state as their warehouse but this most recent order as well as my previous ones always results in me getting what I order within 48 hours. Cannot beat that."

2013-05-03

"Product prices were great. Shipping was a little more expensive but I got my package the next day without paying for overnight. I will definitely shop with them again."

2013-04-30

"These guys are great. What could be shipped got here in a couple days. The last item is on backorder. They've been a reliable supplier for my needs for several years."

2013-04-03

"I did not appreciate being charged shipping on all three items sperately since they only weighted a couple of ounces each and were shipped in the same box. Shipping fees were almost twice what order price was."

2013-03-28

"I got what I ordered in a timely manner."

2013-03-09

"As always the package was brought quickly and at a wonderful price. we will be ordering these again, we have bought these syringes for 3 years "

2013-03-08

"I really like your products, and thanks for a quick service.

2013-03-05

"It's my second time ordering with Imed, very easy and ingot my products in 2 days!
Love this company I will order again and I recommend!

2013-03-04

"DID NOT RECIEVE FULL ORDER. SUPPLIES I NEEDED MOST DID NOT COME,,,,DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE HERE"

2013-02-28

"The item was here a few days after I ordered it."

Share iMed.com's store rating

iMed.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iMed.com is not a merchant member
iMed.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!