• iMed.com

"Waiting for my second and I think - LAST order. Worst customer support I've ever seen!

Don't have correct information about items availability.

Second time I place order for the items which are "Available today!" and second time I have to wait cause they are on backorder. (Backorder from first order was cancelled).

Don't have any other ways to contact them - only online form. But you have to wait years till they send you response. I've placed an order on 04/13/2015. After two weeks of waiting for my order sent them message through contact form. And still have no response. Order was for two items ($1.7+$95). And so far I have only item for $1.7 with the shipping paid $16.99!!!

Would give them 0 stars if I could.

"Great selection. I found what I was looking for quickly. I am receiving my order in less that 2 days. Very fast."

This review was modified by robertoatewire on March 05 2014 02:57:15 PM

"I placed an order for medical supplies on Nov 13, 2013 and as of Nov 25 have not received it nor can I contact anyone directly. The customer service page on the web and phone claim it can take several business days for someone to respond.
WORST service of any vendor!!!!

This review was modified by aflatoxin99 on November 25 2013 12:37:24 PM

"This store has very competitive prices on their listings. They ship well and are very helpful when a consumer asks for help. Their shipping rates are comparable to other shippers. I would rate them an A+++++ Will order from them again. They did not ask me to write this review, nor do I have any affiliation with their company."

This review was modified by Sarge1965 on August 22 2013 05:58:27 PM

"The website is easy to navigate, items are easy to find. It's also easy to repeat an order, which I do. Shipping is fast and discrete. The prices are also very competitive. I'm very pleased. "

This review was modified by bvb1909 on July 04 2013 02:14:26 PM

"Excellent super speedy service. Granted I live in the same state as their warehouse but this most recent order as well as my previous ones always results in me getting what I order within 48 hours. Cannot beat that."

This review was modified by saps on July 01 2013 09:35:40 AM

"Product prices were great. Shipping was a little more expensive but I got my package the next day without paying for overnight. I will definitely shop with them again."

"These guys are great. What could be shipped got here in a couple days. The last item is on backorder. They've been a reliable supplier for my needs for several years."

"I did not appreciate being charged shipping on all three items sperately since they only weighted a couple of ounces each and were shipped in the same box. Shipping fees were almost twice what order price was."

"I got what I ordered in a timely manner."

"As always the package was brought quickly and at a wonderful price. we will be ordering these again, we have bought these syringes for 3 years "

"I really like your products, and thanks for a quick service.

"It's my second time ordering with Imed, very easy and ingot my products in 2 days!
Love this company I will order again and I recommend!

"DID NOT RECIEVE FULL ORDER. SUPPLIES I NEEDED MOST DID NOT COME,,,,DONT KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE HERE"

"The item was here a few days after I ordered it."

Share iMed.com's store rating

iMed.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iMed.com is not a merchant member
iMed.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!