iMarine USA Reviews - iMarineUSA.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 231 reviews

iMarine USA is not a merchant member
iMarine USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Good Service, Great Customer Service"

"Very satisfied, Great price, delivered as requested."

"Great service! Shipped that day, and got a phone call from the retailer indicating they received my order. Item arrived packed well and in good shape. Thank you!"

"Omigosh, these folks are destined to be the Zappos of the marine products world. I placed an order for an Airmar transducer after the close of business on New Year's eve. Early on January 2nd I got a phone call from an incredibly helpful and smart young woman to verify the type of connection I wanted, and on January 4th it was waiting for me when I go home! Meanwhile, the chartplotter that I had ordered from another internet vendor is "on backorder", and who knows what that really means. Fortunately I'm in the northeast and won't be back out on the water for another three or four months. iMarine is #1 in my book."

"IMarine USA is one of the best online retailers that I have ever dealt with. Suzanne was very informative and very helpful with the entire transaction. My items were shipped very quickly and the pricing was great. I recommend IMarine to anyone and will purchase from them again in the future. Thanks!!"

"Your service and products have exceeded my expectations
"iMarine" is the best values that I funding on the internet
And the Best...... I Save Money with yours..
thansk You

"AWESOME! I can't believe how fast my order was processed and sent to me. I've ordered from a number of other suppliers of marine equipment and none come close to this service. The price of the merchandise I ordered was also one of the best, if not the best, on the internet. iMarine USA has my business from now on. "

"What a great Company to do business with. They are VERY communicative. Keep you posted on information regarding shipping and payment. I have had such a great experience. I purchased an Otter Box for my Samsung Galaxy II at an AWESOME price. when I ordered it it was on back order. iMarine called me after the order was placed and advised me that it was on back order gave me the approximate date it would shop, called me to let me know it was going to ship. What a great business"

"I hadn't heard of iMarine USA before discovering their website while searching for a good price on an inverter. The price was excellent so I called to find out delivery time as one item I wanted was out of stock. The person on the phone was very helpful and got back to me with the information I needed. Since two items that I needed weren't in stock, they had the entire order dropped shipped within a day or two, and gave me the UPS tracking info when it was shipped. It all arrived on the stated day and now I just need to get it installed and put to work.

I was very pleased with the customer service person and probably saved 20% compared to most other dealers.

"I have ordered three times from Suzanne at iMarineUSA.com. Each time she has been extremely pleasant and reliable. I emailed her what I needed for one of the orders, listing items that I knew she didn't sell, but wanting to see what she might beagle to get that was comparative. Not only did she find exactly what I wanted, her prices were still better than anyone else.

So excellent pricing, reliable, responds to emails and phone calls, and is very pleasant to deal with: guess where I buy most of my boating gear. That is all very important since I am currently sailing in Panama. Mistakes get expensive fast!

"An excellent company! The product I ordered was listed as backordered on their website. They took the time to call me to let me know that the item would be delayed. Their shipping was inexpensive and they provided a tracking number and delivery confirmation. "

modified review This review was modified by Bobrobertson1923 on November 09 2012 05:34:17 PM

"Awesome customer service, great communication. Called me during hurricane Sandy to tell me shipping would be delayed and offered to cancel my order. Still shipped fast."

"I ordered chartplotter charts from iMarine. I was impressed that they called me to ensure they were shipping sofeware which was compatible with my chartplotter. It was shipped and received very quickly, and was very well packed. I will do business with them again."

"I have placed 8 orders from iMarine over the past 6 months as we have been doing an extensive refit of our boat, for a total of almost US$10,000 in value.

Initially I was a little worried as to whether they were a genuine site, so I looked up their web-site statistics and found they have been in business with this website for a number of years. I also found a few references to them in various cruising chat sites, all with positive comments.

So I took the plunge and ordered some initial products. They were courteous and responsive, and had no problem dealing with payment and shipping to an international customer (many US marine dealers, including web-based, are not very good at working with international customers, especially when it comes to payment). The goods were sent well packed and received in good condition.

Since then, I've placed 7 more orders, including for things not listed on their website. They've always tried to help me (there's only one thing that they couldn't get for me), and their pricing has always been very competitive, and often lower than anywhere else.

Some of the more obscure products did take a while to ship, but I think that's more to do with the manufacturers than iMarine. Many products shipped the day I placed the order.

I highly recommend them as a marine supplier.

"iMarine had the exact items I needed at a good price. They even followed up by phone after the order to make sure my shipping was correct and then got me a better shpping rate (50%) for delivery a day faster. Couldn't be happier with that kind of service."