• Address: 1534 N. Moorpark Rd., #201 Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
    • Customer Support: 805-409-4700
    • Fax: 805-409-4722

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I had an issue with iMarine not responding to my emails initially. Eventually responded and very helpful, so I am revising my review with a positive feedback."

modified review This review was modified by tvdoan on October 02 2014 07:42:10 AM

"Great price, fast delivery and friendly help over the phone. What more could you ask for."

modified review This review was modified by budmike6546 on March 14 2013 01:56:08 PM

"The item I ordered was as advertised and was promptly shipped to my address. I recommend this company for the prices of their goods and their expedient delivery."

"Hi, I hav ejust orderar one item, a smart sensor from Airmar. The item was shipped as expected, got unfortunatellty held in Swedish customs, cost me another 100 USD...
Mai lcorrespondasn before purchase was good! Good, clear, fast and pleasant response from professional personel!

"Good Service, Great Customer Service"

"Great experience, changed my initial order and it was no problem for them.

"great service, product price was lower than anybody else and shipment costs were also low. got the shipment in 2 days from my order. "

"Had a question about product and made a call. Customer service rep was OUTSTANDING! Found the answer and followed my order through the process and out the door. Speedy delivery as well. Have already made another order and have told my outdoor enthusiast friends about this company. Glad I found them!"

"great company with a lot of variaty, great price and customer service!!
Suzane was awesome to work with!
Juan Carlos

"They shipped our inflatable PFD/ Safety harness as promised on time. Good experience.
Harold Ochstein
Miami, FL

modified review This review was modified by haroldochstein on February 22 2013 11:53:25 AM

"I ordered a transducer that had multiple configurations available. I selected the one I needed and placed theorder. I got an e-mail from iMarine within a half an hour making sure I had selected the right part # for my fish finder. After verifying the part was correct I got an e-mail with the staff there saying the part had been ordered and would ship that day. I later got another e-mail with the tracking information and yet another when part was delivered. Great personal service you don't get everywhere. Note: the first few e-mail were from a member of their staff not a computer generated e-mail. Thanks for the great service and free shipping on my new transducer!!"

"Shortly after I placed my order over the internet, a very nice young lady from the company called me to confirm that the part that I ordered was exactly what I needed for my specific application. I thought that was just great! The order shipped very quickly, and was exactly what I needed. I also thought the price was very fair. Thanks! I'll be ordering from you again. "

"Parfait matériel excellent .
Avec toute mes recommandations
bon business .
Bonne relations commerciale avec Suzanne Sherwood.

"These folks are fast, courteous, and economical. I would recommend to anyone to deal with them."

"Thanks to your highly active costumer service I manage to order my shipment to Spain. I am very glad I did bussiness with you. As a result of your good price and fast delivery you create a happy costumer :)"

modified review This review was modified by javiervillegas on February 11 2013 03:23:16 PM

iMarine USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iMarine USA is not a merchant member
iMarine USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!